Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak View Post
    Can this be used, in conjunction with other LG products, as a stand alone thing? And if so, would it require pct? Thanks.
    From my understanding, this can be stacked with other products in the LG line and an OTC PTC works fine. LG reps, correct me if I'm wrong here.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    From my understanding, this can be stacked with other products in the LG line and an OTC PTC works fine. LG reps, correct me if I'm wrong here.
    I am coming out of my shell with PH's finally. Never been much of a venturous guy with stuff. So, of I may, can I ask you for a good PCT stack to use? Thanks so much.
    •   
       


  3. Form XT from LG is recommended for their PH's. Another plus on the 1-androstenolone is it doesn't aromatize so no need for an AI on cycle. And its also not methylated so it won't cause undue stress on ur liver.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Form XT from LG is recommended for their PH's. Another plus on the 1-androstenolone is it doesn't aromatize so no need for an AI on cycle. And its also not methylated so it won't cause undue stress on ur liver.
    My man Montego taking care of the answer; Nice.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Form XT from LG is recommended for their PH's. Another plus on the 1-androstenolone is it doesn't aromatize so no need for an AI on cycle. And its also not methylated so it won't cause undue stress on ur liver.
    I am sorry, a bit slow on the terminology here. Are you saying that this is a good one for me to use, or that I need to be taking one of their PH's before I need this? Again, sorry I am not understanding, just catching on.
    •   
       


  6. Mine just came in today time to blow the gym up!

  7. Form XT is for use after one of their pro hormone cycles.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Form XT is for use after one of their pro hormone cycles.
    Thanks, that's what I was thought you were getting at.

  9. Tonight's chest/tri session is done. I was seriously feeling good in the gym tonight! Blew through my planned sets and then threw in some bonus sets afterward just because I felt like it. Kept wanting to do more and go heavier, ain't nothing wrong with that. Finished off with 20 mins of interval on the treadmill.

    Things to note: Have had almost no appetite the past couple days. Literally having to force myself to eat. No idea why this is occurring.

    Tonight's workout:
    Bench Press - 5 sets
    Decline Bench Press - 5 sets
    Incline Bench Press - 5 sets
    Butterfly (Pec Dec) - 6 sets
    Cable Crossover - 5 sets
    Incline DB Press - 6 sets
    Incline DB Flyes - 6 sets
    Cable Tricep Extension - 6 sets
    SkullCrushers - 5 sets
    DB Tricep Extension - 5 sets
    Dips - 6 sets

    Name:  gymshot.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  64.1 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  10. Hell of a workout keep killing it bro!

  11. Great workout, thanks for all the help Capt. I have ordered both the PH and PCT off nutraplanet. Also a big thanks to Montego1, y'all have been most helpful!

  12. Thanks guys. Let us know how that goes for you kratos.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Thanks guys. Let us know how that goes for you kratos.
    Will do!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak View Post
    I am sorry, a bit slow on the terminology here. Are you saying that this is a good one for me to use, or that I need to be taking one of their PH's before I need this? Again, sorry I am not understanding, just catching on.
    Form-XT can be run as a stand alone, in a stack or in PCT. It is not limited to just a PCT product.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  15. Name:  ForumRunner_20130213_203849.png
Views: 485
Size:  257.7 KB

    You can take SS Cap.


    I want dat dere kaioken.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130213_203912.png
Views: 432
Size:  297.1 KB

  16. Killer workout update brother and my goodness one word VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dem weights see you and start tapping out!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Tonight's chest/tri session is done. I was seriously feeling good in the gym tonight! Blew through my planned sets and then threw in some bonus sets afterward just because I felt like it. Kept wanting to do more and go heavier, ain't nothing wrong with that. Finished off with 20 mins of interval on the treadmill.Things to note: Have had almost no appetite the past couple days. Literally having to force myself to eat. No idea why this is occurring. Tonight's workout:Bench Press - 5 setsDecline Bench Press - 5 setsIncline Bench Press - 5 setsButterfly (Pec Dec) - 6 setsCable Crossover - 5 setsIncline DB Press - 6 setsIncline DB Flyes - 6 setsCable Tricep Extension - 6 setsSkullCrushers - 5 setsDB Tricep Extension - 5 setsDips - 6 setsName:  gymshot.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  64.1 KB
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Killer workout update brother and my goodness one word VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dem weights see you and start tapping out!
    Haha! Thanks bro. Ever since I did that Y3T, I find myself keeping the volume up. I guess it just stuck with me.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Haha! Thanks bro. Ever since I did that Y3T, I find myself keeping the volume up. I guess it just stuck with me.
    yeah I did that Y3T myself and got some great gains from it Neil is a hell of a trainer

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    yeah I did that Y3T myself and got some great gains from it Neil is a hell of a trainer
    I definitely liked it. As long as you push yourself and don't cheat, it has the potential to give good results.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  20. Tonight's workout just plain sucked. Long, hard 12.5 hours at work and just had nothing left to give by the time I made it to the gym. Still got all my planned sets in, just had to really force myself to do it. Attempted a run on the treadmill, but had nothing left in the tank and after 5 minutes packed it up and went home.

    Notes - Appetite is still nearly non-existent. I'm actually beginning to like the taste of this stuff, lol. The adapta cap makes dispensing the product so easy, I wish I had some of those caps for my son's medicines.

    Tonight's workout:
    Lat Pulldowns wide grip - 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns close grip - 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns Underhand - 3 sets
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 sets
    T-Bar Row - 3 sets
    Bent over BB Row - 3 sets
    EZ bar curls - 3 sets
    Preacher curls - 3 sets
    Cable curls - 3 sets
    Reverse curls - 3 sets
    21s to finish out
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  21. LOL that AVI !!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  22. Way to power through your workout brother! Its those days where you don't feel like doing anything but still go in and bust ass that make the results of the good days show.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I definitely liked it. As long as you push yourself and don't cheat, it has the potential to give good results.
    that is true. But I also think that is true in all routines I have to keep the attitude of never ever settle and kick my goals in the face!!

  24. Hey bro a workout some times even if you feel down or out of place, doesnt mean the workout didn't count. Lift that head back up and kick ass like you been doing. Also I love the new Avitar!


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Tonight's workout just plain sucked. Long, hard 12.5 hours at work and just had nothing left to give by the time I made it to the gym. Still got all my planned sets in, just had to really force myself to do it. Attempted a run on the treadmill, but had nothing left in the tank and after 5 minutes packed it up and went home.

    Notes - Appetite is still nearly non-existent. I'm actually beginning to like the taste of this stuff, lol. The adapta cap makes dispensing the product so easy, I wish I had some of those caps for my son's medicines.

    Tonight's workout:
    Lat Pulldowns wide grip - 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns close grip - 3 sets
    Lat Pulldowns Underhand - 3 sets
    Seated Cable Rows - 3 sets
    T-Bar Row - 3 sets
    Bent over BB Row - 3 sets
    EZ bar curls - 3 sets
    Preacher curls - 3 sets
    Cable curls - 3 sets
    Reverse curls - 3 sets
    21s to finish out
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Yep look at the positive you did it and finished it good job that routine looks great! And on the adapta caps I love them! Keep KillinIt bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
    By BigMikeC in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 03:23 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Log in
Log in