Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 7.35.16 PM.png

First up a HUGE thanks and shout out to Snag for this opportunity, brother you know I admire and respect you a lot and it means a lot you are letting me try this. The package also arrived with a pair of Head Phones from FinaFlex (which Is now my second pair since I bought the package with BCAA/SAA ;) ). Much appreciated brother, now let's get this show rolling.

The idea:

-A capped Pre-workout with a 4 cap dosage 30 minutes prior to training.
-Stim Free
-Creatine Free

The goals:
-Increased Vasodilatation
-Increased Vascularity
-Enhanced Performance
-Increased Endurance

Ingredients:
-Top Secret and Unknown to me for now.

The workout Plan: (Training time is 6AM)
-Monday: Lower ME
-Wednesday: Upper ME
-Friday: Lower DE
-Saturday: Upper DE

Diet: 140-150g protein , 200-300g carbs (workout days) and 60-70g fats

Supplemention:
-For now I am on a stim break, no EC, no Pre-workouts but the FinaFlex Beta Test
-Omega-3's (2-4g of EPA/DHA a day)
-4 caps SNS Cissus-XT for my joints
-Occassionally I'll use Caffeine Free Focus-XT ONLY for my Late night classes and NOT as Pre-workout unless allowed by Snag, ScottyDoc or DreamWeaver, or any other Finaflex Staff.

Grading will be done as such:

FYI for all you BETA TESTERS... Even though our product will normally come with 120 caps lasting 30 days, our beta testers will receive 60 caps to be taken for 15 days as a trial run and will rate the product as follows: 1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)
... How much do you like this product???

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now let's see for today's workout it was Lower Body DE (Squat) and let's bring it up now with some numbers and pictures to let them talk for themselves.

Warm Up was around 5 minutes on the Bike.

Squat DE (Box Squat):

(Warm up)
-45x5
-45x5

Sets:
-135x3
-135x3
-135x3
-135x3
-135x3
-135x3
-135x3

Rest in between sets was around 40-60 secs, not letting it go over a minute at all. DE for me is mostly about speed work keeping the proper form and getting down to business with the bar. I perform it with 50-60% 1RM weight on the bar and last week my ME squat went up to 265 so I went up from a 125 DE to 135.

Hip/Hamstring Assistance: Suspended Good Mornings (these are usually my favorite ones, might throw up a video of them later)

-115x8
-135x8
-135x8
-135x8
-135x8
-155x6

Knee Extention Exercice: Leg Press, full ROM, I like a 4-1-1 tempo. The way I count it is 4 on the way down, dead stop and then a explosive 1 second up.

-2 plates x 12
-2 plates x 12
-2 plates and a quarter x 12
-2 plates and a quarter x 12

Ab movement 1:
Standing Cable Crunches
-80x20
-80x20
-80x20
-100x15 DS 60x20

Ab Movement 2:
Standing Oblique Crunches (Reps for each side)
-45x10
-45x10
-55x10
-55x10

Now pics were taken when I was done with my ab movements and also when I was out of the gym and at home (so around 8:45am), I had dosed the 4 caps around 5:35~am. What amazed me the most was what I had even an upper body pump and major vascularity signs even when I worked out all my lower body today.

Note: The greatest pump I did feel (and it surprised me as I didn't expect it to work upon the first day at all..) .was when I did the Leg Presses, where my quads were so pumped and my calf veins popping out so much that I actually considered...CONSIDERED...shaving my legs for once just to enjoy the sight haha.

Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 8.05.40 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 8.06.18 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 8.06.26 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 8.06.38 PM.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
oooo 1st! :woohoo:

as for shaving the legs: you are not truly a man, until you lose the fur and show smooth skin
:p

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
This will be good.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
oooo 1st! :woohoo:

as for shaving the legs: you are not truly a man, until you lose the fur and show smooth skin
:p
Here's the man of the hour! And yeah haha I might just have to trim the legs!

This will be good.
It started up nicely, didn't expect my shoulders and scapula to be so pumped even after I was done working out!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I had no doubt in my mind that finaflex would not produce something great.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah haha I might just have to trim the legs!!
due eat :yup:

eagerly looking forward to your feedback on this my friend..top-notch detail and intuitive intelligence shine

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Welcome bro! Snags is a charismatic and amicable soul...he might just try to hook you up with it if you butter him up ;)!
due eat :yup:

eagerly looking forward to your feedback on this my friend..top-notch detail and intuitive intelligence shine
Looking forward to tomorrow's workout honestly. I need to test it out with HIIT and Upper Body exercises and that's tomorrow for me. It might give me a hint of what's in it :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok Let's start up with the numbers Snag Style so I can make it easier and more objective to grade in the end.

-1 is lowest, meaning no effect whatsoever AND actually feeling it being counterproductive.
-2 is simply no positive effect in any sense.
-3 means no hindering in the workout and general sense of enhancing related with the aspect it's being graded.
-4 definite increase/liking in this aspect.
-5 "This must have Snag-Juice or Old-Fugger-Spiked-Sauce in here to make me feel this good!

Grading of 02/08

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 5
It is odd for me to be so gracious and really just go all out 5 stars on something, specially being the first day and knowing it COULD be placebo...but I cannot understand these veins in my shoulders, the veins in my obliques and V cut and how it happened with such low volume and on a lower body DE day (thus less upper body interaction to trigger such effects)

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 2
Didn't feel increase in endurance TODAY only, it is only the first day. However it did not hinder me at all and my workout was pleasurable.

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 3.5
Strength was there completely, and I cut out my usual Pre-Workout C0cktail (usually it's SNS COP , Cit Mal , Agmatine Sulfate and sometimes APS Creatine Nitrate). That being said I will only be dosing Pump Maxx Beta for now, and without my usual concoction I still feel confident and a bit enhanced, again it could be excitement and the fact that I was motivated from the vascularity, but it is what it is, good.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 3
Again too soon to tell, but it did not hinder me at all and I did feel that certain motivational and quasi-enhanced factor ;)

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5) 4.5
Honestly I am amazed for the product given that I am not at sub 10% BF and I still noticed nice vascularity even in a bloated state! I was literally impressed, and the Quadriceps pump and calf veins during the leg press were indeed something to watch and look forward too again!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Upper Body DE. 5 minute Rower Warm Up.

Speed Bench , this week no bands and no chains.

Barx10x2

Sets:

115x3
115x3
115x3
115x3
115x3
115x3
115x2
115x2

Less than 1 minute Rest between sets.

Supplemental Triceps muscle building lift: CGBP

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x15 (PR) went AMRAP on these, previous was 135x13.

Overhead Press (strict and resetting every rep, so no momentum) / Neutral grip Dead Hang Pull Ups

85x8 / BWx10
85x8 / BWx10
85x8 / BWx8
85x10 / BWx8

Prehab work:

-YTWs sets of 6 Ys + 6 Ts + 6 Ws in a super set fashion. 2 sets with 5lb dumbbells.

-2 sets of Prone Scapular/Trap shrugs (Jason made me a fan of these, specially since for me they relieve tension from my cuffs). 50x10

-2 sets of Face pulls 70x15 , real slow negatives and a 1-2 sec contraction.

Grading of 02/09

Again this time I was impressed by the pumps I was getting on my triceps after CGBP and also by the shoulder pumps I was still sporting outside of the gym.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 4
I did feel it helping in my AMRAP set of CGBP and I would give it a 5, but the pump is so massive it takes a while to recover before diving into another set.

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 4
Helped keep up the super set of OHP and Pull ups, specially without feeling loss in strength or tightness in the lats.

Felt good consistent effects from yesterday, it helps and my guess is that it gets better over time.

Not shabby at all, specially since it helped keep the pump/tightness in the scapula and traps during the brutal DE session. I just upped the weight on them since I did get a 205x1 paused bench so decided to start overloading my DE a bit more, previous was 105lbs so I upped the stakes by 10lbs.

Pics come in the next post, you guys can decide how good it is! Specially since I don't work for physique and it still shows some very nice vascularity and vasodilation. My main liking of this is that the recovery between sets leads me to believe it has some lactic acid buffering ingredient, and the pumps (being so prone to happening) and increased in-set endurance (referring to AMRAP set) lead me to believe it poses NO optimization or exogenous NO to my system. I would confirm this with HIIT but I was just called to go to a relatives house for some personal matters and thus HIIT will have to be later tonight or tomorrow morning :/. For now pics speak for themselves, specially the back poses since they were right when I got home to take a shower and leave.

Screen shot 2013-02-09 at 1.08.47 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-02-09 at 1.08.59 PM.png

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
LOl......Celorza is the entertainer of the year with the glasses. Sign me up.....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Less than 1 minute Rest between sets.
lovin that pace!
Again this time I was impressed by the pumps I was getting on my triceps after CGBP and also by the shoulder pumps I was still sporting outside of the gym.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 4
I did feel it helping in my AMRAP set of CGBP and I would give it a 5, but the pump is so massive it takes a while to recover before diving into another set.

Helped keep up the super set of OHP and Pull ups, specially without feeling loss in strength or tightness in the lats.

Felt good consistent effects from yesterday, it helps and my guess is that it gets better over time.

Not shabby at all, specially since it helped keep the pump/tightness in the scapula and traps during the brutal DE session. I just upped the weight on them since I did get a 205x1 paused bench so decided to start overloading my DE a bit more, previous was 105lbs so I upped the stakes by 10lbs.
very nice..and, agreed on the portions i boldened/underlined - and i may agree with your guess :D

Pics come in the next post, you guys can decide how good it is!
pics are great, that before & after of the back is impressive indeed
great tri pump and development my friend!

My main liking of this is that the recovery between sets leads me to believe it has some lactic acid buffering ingredient, and the pumps (being so prone to happening) and increased in-set endurance (referring to AMRAP set) lead me to believe it poses NO optimization or exogenous NO to my system. I would confirm this with HIIT but I was just called to go to a relatives house for some personal matters and thus HIIT will have to be later tonight or tomorrow morning :/.
nicely described, extremely detailed..i cannot confirm nor deny what you say - all i can tell you is keep your feedback coming!
:)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lovin that pace!
very nice..and, agreed on the portions i boldened/underlined - and i may agree with your guess :D

pics are great, that before & after of the back is impressive indeed
great tri pump and development my friend!

nicely described, extremely detailed..i cannot confirm nor deny what you say - all i can tell you is keep your feedback coming!
:)
Psh now you are just making me blush with the development comment :D! Also, you are such a classified tease!

Pace is more than required to keep the work to rest ratio specially when the load is smaller, even when using compensatory acceleration, one needs to push oneself to the limit!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Welcome bro! Snags is a charismatic and amicable soul...he might just try to hook you up with it if you butter him up ;)!

!
If you start with the butter up he may expect you to start the leg shaving

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want to butter up and shave your legs my lord!
Well ain't that nice of you! Perhaps I might just let you, I have never done it before!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Snags, it says that it's 4 caps on a rest day too. Do you want me to dose it on Rest days too? Or just on Workout days? I can do either, just let me know so I dose it today or not!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes take it every day for the beta test, empty stomach as well

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yes take it every day for the beta test, empty stomach as well
And good thing you told me on an empty stomach haha, still on an empty stomach and about to dose it :D!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Lol Snags changes his avi right after the "buttershave" discussion to prove he not only talks the talk but walks the walk

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
everytime i peek my head in here something, uh, new is happening..

cesar - fyi in discussing things this morning with the creators, it has come to my attention that MAX PUMP can be taken either with or w/o food, per your preference, and based on individual reactions

majority have been just fine dosing empty stomach, but a few have had varied stressed stomach responses doing so..

feel free to dose per your preference going forward, and make note of such please, thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Fug! did this ever take off!! good looking log. Old fugger sauce :) what's in that secrets sauce anyway ....:mischievous:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Upper Body ME. Pulling day. Every 3-4th week I'll do a pull week for ME and then back to squats. It was conventional deadlift this week, my left flexor is still crying in pain every time I attempt sumo pulls...

1 mile bike warmup (around 5 mins)

Sets:
135x5
135x5
185x5
225x3
245x3
265x3
285x3
305x3 (PR)
325x1 (PR)
345x1 got it but hitched a lot, so I won't count it as a PR for now.

I am impressed how much my conventional deadlift went up honestly, haven't done it since the end of october and I guess my squat built it up. Soon it will beat my Sumo max which is also 345, and this one felt a LOT cleaner than sumo...go figure huh?

325x1 pull video: (would upload the 345 but form is really bad haha)

[video=youtube;pUoOD27E0mc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoOD27E0mc[/video]

Supplemental lift: Stiff Legged deadlift

185x8
225x8
225x8
225x8
225x8

Knee extension: Lunges

95x15x4 focused on a slow tempo and explosive outcome...1 minute rest between sets.

Ab movements: (less than 1 minute rest between sets)
Incline Explosive Crunches (plate behind the head) + Dumbbell standing side crunches

BW+10x12 / 45x10 (each side)
BW+10x12 / 45x10
BW+10x12 / 45x10
BW+10x12 / 45x10

Grading of 02/11

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 3
I expected more out of it today, specially with such high reps and controlled tempo on the lunges, but I did not have a lot of carbs yesterday and trained on an empty stomach (as usual). Maybe I just need to keep my carb intake higher, I cannot completely blame it on the product due to yesterdays diet modification.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 3.5
Helped a lot in recovering in between the lunges and ab sets, though I must admit I thought it would help more as in previous workouts. Agai my nutrition wasn't perfect yesterday, and I probably needed to down more than just 16oz of water prior to the workout :).

I want to rate it 5, due to my 1RM on conventional jumping 50lbs with proper form, and 70lbs with nasty form (not making these up, check previous logs) in this time span, but I do know I have focused a lot on my lower body ME days and making up for my week link (squat). I would be unfair to the product if I didn't rate it 4/5 because it did help with the lift a lot, even in the motivational aspect, but the pump I had going (albeit not as huge as it was previous workouts) on my lats and my abs, helped focus to keep my tightness on the lift.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4
Helped a lot in the recovery in between sets of Abs and for the unilateral thigh work.

Still amazed, specially because it's not all about the pump with it, but also the performance and endurance during the workout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Holy Fug! did this ever take off!! good looking log. Old fugger sauce :) what's in that secrets sauce anyway ....:mischievous:
The mythical powers of the Fuggersaurus that makes you, Al, Snag and Chris be so swole, strong and built haha.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

nice sig ^

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
the sauce has more twist than an egyptian pyramid and manic mondays are to busy for me to go into it

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Still amazed, specially because it's not all about the pump with it, but also the performance and endurance during the workout.
nice lift my man, clean & controlled that negative like nobody's business! :cool2:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

nice sig ^
Yah this old fugger is not goin down without a fight, thank's Mr. Thomas :)

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Yah this old fugger is not goin down without a fight, thak's Mr. Thomas :)
Yup Thomas had great wit, one of my favorites on aging is by Astaire-"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup Thomas had great wit, one of my favorites on aging is by Astaire-"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Very good lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was sad your other log got so slow but glad to see this one start up. Good luck on the training and the mystery pills. :eek:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was sad your other log got so slow but glad to see this one start up. Good luck on the training and the mystery pills. :eek:
January was horrible for me lol...now back on track and breaking PRs and trying to get stronger ALL around...though getting back to a bit more basic thoughts and keeping it static for some months.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Upper Body ME (Bench) day (Had to come in today...work/school are pretty hectic tomorrow)

5 minute rower warmup

Bench Press:

45x5
45x5
95x5
135x5
145x4
165x4
185x4 PR
195x3 PR
205x1
210x1~ Almost got it...I got the video and upload it later, my lumbar was cramping up BAD since the 185 set...and yeah I had to have a tiny touch at the bar to get out of the hinge.

Supplemental lift:

CGBP:
135x8
135x8
135x8
155x8

Shoulder and Lat work: OHP and Neutral Grip weighted Pull ups

95x8 + BW+10x10
95x8 + BW+20x8
95x8 + BW+20x8
95x8 + BW+20x6

Dumbbell rows:
80x15x4

Will update more later and add the video for the bench press (maybe...) , grading will come up later too, having a horribly hectic day and not pleased I missed the 210 single, but kinda pleased I got the 185x4 and 195x3, honestly wasn't expecting that at all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In 4 bench vid and grading later. :cool:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Grading of 02/12

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 4
Again my shoulders were damn pumped after the OHP/Pull Ups, and my lats kept the pump and nice swole appearance even after the workout, around an hour or so...(it was a rather quick workout).

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 3.5
Still helping in recovery in between sets, nothing yet to report as it hasn't improved with this dose, but I have a feeling it can get better, not losing faith haha.

Even though I missed the single, damn...I remember not 2-3 months ago anything over 185x2~ or 195x1~ was near impossible for me! This time it was easy as Cherry Pie!

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4
Definitely there.

Liking the way my veins look even relaxed, and the fact that it does work for a good amount of time (2~ hours) specially when I have to get out quick and meet a female colleague ;)

As promised :( video of my failure! Comments appreciated specially since we all have to fall...to get up and rise!

[video=youtube;34Wd9CyjFAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Wd9CyjFAw[/video]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wednesday 02/13

Haven't dosed it, in for a heavy day at the labs and class (out until 10pm and been at the lab since 5...gym opened at 6am so no gym for me today). Will dose 30~ minutes Pre-fast-break as I want to see if it has any GDA or Inulinic response perhaps? Any food pumps would cheer up my day indeed!

Might be able to drop in some HIIT cardio around 4-6 since I do get a break...so I might as well go in , do some 40 mins of cardio total and BAM out!