Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Since we are talking ab work...I suggest some of you read this guy's site/articles: http://www.benbruno.com/

I hate doing abs but his articles tend to have some insane looking stuff so it keeps it interesting and keeps me trying new things. Plank Sled drags.... :death:
    You know what I kinda don't get...how to work the back side of the obliques, the part that is over the glutes? You know almost lower back...it's still part of the core. I am tighter and more solid in the rectus abdominalis and in the pyramidalis...my obliques have also grown and all...but for some reason I am thin as crap on the side, you can see oblique definition and mass, but I am like literally 6-7" thick on the side! it's annoying as hell! I need a more solid core for more power! I'm quitting the cheap attitude and buying myself an Ab Wheel later today. For now my main Ab movements are 2 per Lower Body day...I wanna make them:

-Standing Cable Crunches and Standing Oblique weighted side crunches
    -Ab Wheel + Weighted Planks , or Hanging Leg raises

Anything that get's me a more solid core!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If I were to do those pics now I would be much more impresive...right now I'd make the guy in those pics look like pee-wee herman
    is what i love about working with these guys - their modesty
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You want a solid core do lots of standing military / shoulder press your core will respond for sure. Not sure what to do about the rear side of the obliques besides maybe some good chopping exercises.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You know what I kinda don't get...how to work the back side of the obliques, the part that is over the glutes? You know almost lower back...it's still part of the core. I am tighter and more solid in the rectus abdominalis and in the pyramidalis...my obliques have also grown and all...but for some reason I am thin as crap on the side, you can see oblique definition and mass, but I am like literally 6-7" thick on the side! it's annoying as hell! I need a more solid core for more power! I'm quitting the cheap attitude and buying myself an Ab Wheel later today. For now my main Ab movements are 2 per Lower Body day...I wanna make them:

-Standing Cable Crunches and Standing Oblique weighted side crunches
    -Ab Wheel + Weighted Planks , or Hanging Leg raises

Anything that get's me a more solid core!
    Already told you Wheel of Death!! It gets everything... You've seen how thick my abdominal wall is well I only do 2 sets of WOD a week ... one on Tuesday night and one Saturday morning... here's my current status... this from less than 5 minutes work a week.

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 34
Size:  38.7 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Today was by FAR my best Upper Body ME session of this year...everything was just in place, everything worked out better than even planned.

Upper Body ME: Bench.

Warmup: 5 minute Rower, back was SUPER tight for some reason, I think I slept crooked or something but the traps/scapula and rear delt area was tight...this loosened it up a bit.

Warmup:
    Bar x 10 x 2 (Paused)
    95x5x2
    135x5

Sets:
    155x5
    175x5
    195x5 PR
    205x3 PR
    210x1 PR all alone finally
    215x1 PR and my ****ing idiocy got in the way, I set the phone for Pic not for recording, and it was only 2 of us there today...so I even set it up and all on top of a box to get a good angle and I didn't notice I only took a pic .

Today I just couldn't believe it, focus, power, recovery everything was in place for this ME session...I mean I couldn't believe it didn't feel heavy at ALL.

Supplemental Lift (I've been responding to this one SO good) CGBP, used it as my main muscle builder too.
    135x10
    145x10
    155x8x4

Shoulder Assistance: Rack was busy and I did say I had to stop neglecting my Side heads and so I did.
    15x15x4

Even though it was only 15lbs my Focus, and tempo were spot on all sets. 1 minute rest between sets, 4 second negative, 1 second contraction at the top. Pumps, veins and mirror-o-meter measurements were off the rail.

Lat assistance work: Kroc Rows
    80x15x4

Damn these were so good...Had a whole Back/Traps/Brachioradialis pump all along.

Extra Tricep Work: Standing Dumbbell Extensions (Real nasty stretch on the long heads) again a 4-1-1 tempo.

Prehab: Rotator Cuff Work.

Truly...magnificent, I wanna thank not only Steve, Doug, Al and Chris for letting me try this, but also for the huge motivation and support they all have given me. Honestly, Steve has been amazing specially on PMs and with nice mentor advice, the Finaflex team really nailed it with quality people, and this product speaks for itself. If being able to keep short rest intervals, peak power output and good vasodilation throughout a ruthless and heavy day like this...then I don't know what people wanna see in it, but for me I am sold and thoroughly liking the product. Looking forward to the write up and release indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You want a solid core do lots of standing military / shoulder press your core will respond for sure. Not sure what to do about the rear side of the obliques besides maybe some good chopping exercises.
    I try to do all my Pushing verital planes standing always, ever since almost a year ago that I went on 5/3/1 (and now transitioned into my attempt at West Side) I learned, loved and valued the importance of a strong core and a good vertical plane.

I can say, for real hard core interaction, 1 arm Dumbbell standing military presses , and even on a horizontal, 1 arm dumbbell bench press gets the core going, hurting and growing like a mad man!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Already told you Wheel of Death!! It gets everything... You've seen how thick my abdominal wall is well I only do 2 sets of WOD a week ... one on Tuesday night and one Saturday morning... here's my current status... this from less than 5 minutes work a week.

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 34
Size:  38.7 KB
    Truly fascinating! Do you do it with any specific tempo? On your Knees or Toes?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Truly fascinating! Do you do it with any specific tempo? On your Knees or Toes?
    Knees is not WOD but you will have to get proficient from you knees before going from toes, I just do them till I fall flat on my face which is usaually aorund 15 reps.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I just do them till I fall flat on my face
    is kinda how i learned to do a one-handed pushup, when i was a kid and saw Rocky do it
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Man I have not done a single handed push up in years! Talk about a memory there.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH

i really wish i could keep cesar in suspense a bit longer..

alas:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Max Pump (120 Capsules): Discount Max Pump Supplements

i am letting you be the first one to know

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

If AZ and AB get quoted to hype a supp, it's gotta be good!
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I knew it! Love yah for giving me this <3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

you were so damn intuitive man..told ya, it impressed me

please continue your beta log, your feedback is stil very valuable to us, thanks
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you were so damn intuitive man..told ya, it impressed me

please continue your beta log, your feedback is stil very valuable to us, thanks
    With pleasure, I am highly thankful for this opportunity brother .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

With pleasure, I am highly thankful for this opportunity brother .
    i thank you sir, for your insight

some interesting read, for your knowledge

Trimethylglycine aka Betaine Sets the Anabolic Stage for Increased Muscle Growth: Higher IGF-1 & Lower Cortisol - Statistically Significant, but Physiologically (Ir-)Relevant? - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Big fan of TMG and Nitrates here..interesting product.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

is kinda how i learned to do a one-handed pushup, when i was a kid and saw Rocky do it
    Yah I found out how to do that, had a real problem with balance then I realized that the legs are wide for balance and then it seemed almost easy to do a couple anyway.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what's going on in here cesar?
    you die from doing wheel o death or something?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

what's going on in here cesar?
    you die from doing wheel o death or something?
    Negative bro sorry, got swallowed all day yesterday by school and work and my phone died around noon, I barely made it home at around 11pm and still hit the gym at 6am today. Nutrition was detrimental, I mean below my compulsive standards because I had planned to get home around 4-5 to get the rest of my food, and I got swamped at the lab with a load of irresponsible people that did nothing for the 7-10 session and had to stay there straight through and beyond the lab time just to finish what other people didn't do or care to do...all for my grade...bah...

Yesterday dosed Max Pump on an empty stomach around 11~am and today at 5:30am, again I am still taking it standalone even when we know the ingredients.

Lower Body DE: Box Squat (50-60% 1RM weight)

Warmup: Light jog of 5 minutes~

Warmup sets:
    45x10x2
    95x5
    135x5

Sets: less than a minute rest. Controlled negative portions (so no ass slamming) and explosive dynamic effort off from the box.

140x3
    140x3
    140x3
    155x2
    155x2
    155x2
    155x2
    155x2

Good mornings:
    135x8x6

Leg Press
    3 plates x 8
    3 plates x8
    4 plates x8
    4 plates x 10

All full ROM and 4-1-1 tempo. Closer and lower stance, kinda trying to mimic my leg and shin/ankle angle from squats.

Lower back movement: Hyper extensions (Plate behind head)

BW+45x15
    BW+45x15

Called it quits after the second set...my back wasn't digging them, but still got 2 really good sets in.

Ab movement:
    Standing cable crunches
    60x20
    70x20
    80x20
    80x20
    80x20
    90x15 DS 60x10

Abs were pretty happy about their hard work today indeed. Yesterday my break time was also so I could stop by walmart real quick to get an ab-wheel but life being such as it was yesterday...yeah it couldn't happen. Today I have a more flexible schedule so I can pick it up.

Notes on Max Pump:

Despite the detrimental nutrition I had, lack of sleep and horrible tightness in my hips/lower back , I still was able to push through it and finally got into Game-Mode-On by the ab movement...I could see side veins along my right pec all through my ribs and obliques, and also along the left side. I'll snap a pic of them on another workout...this one was really quick and didn't get to go to the bathroom to snap that and also, had to get out quick to get to campus.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Good deal sorry yesterday sucked for you.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

WOD's coming up ... just start out easy...going to be a while before you can do them standing.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review, thoughts, grading and pics (noodz?) Up in a bit. Yesterday was the final day of dosage but my friday turned out to be worse than a monday. Writing it up!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Final day: Upper Body DE (Speed Bench)

Warmup: 5 minute rower and some YTWs (lightweight to get some scapular activation going...was feeling my upper back tight and not responding well)

Warmup sets

Barx10x2 Paused
    65x3x2

Sets: less than 1 minute rest in between
    115x3
    115x3
    115x3
    115x3
    125x3
    125x2
    125x2
    125x2

Chest was marvelously pumped after this, and it stayed that way, which is odd for me since I usually do not get pumps in my pecs.

Pics after DE work
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.47 PM.png
Views: 49
Size:  423.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.25.08 PM.png
Views: 45
Size:  525.9 KB

Supplemental lift: CGBP

135x12x6

Slow tempo and also focused on real controlled reps for max building potential.

Pics of the tricep:
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.28 PM.png
Size:  297.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.38 PM.png
Size:  264.8 KB

Shoulder/Lat work:

Weighted Chin ups + Standing Military press
    BW+20x8 - 95x8
    BW+20x8 - 95x8
    BW+20x6 - 105x6
    BW+20x6 - 105x4

Lat work:
    Dumbbell Rows
    85x15x6

Bicep pumps (and I don't work biceps) were annoyingly strong and skin tearing at this point, ever since the chin ups :/!! My brachioradialis too was on the verge of bursting open! Had to make the rest between this sets a bit longer since the pump was so insane I needed to wait for it to flow away a bit.

Prehab and Shoulder Work:
    Side raises
    20x15x4

Rotator cuff with the bar
    40x10x4

YTWs

2 super sets of 10lbs of 6Y's+6T's+6W's altogether and focused on real slow negatives and on holding the contraction at the top for maximum scapular work.

Now this pics are right after getting home, my lats and back were still so pumped from the workout..mandatory ego pics were needed!
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.27.53 PM.png
Views: 51
Size:  261.4 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.28.06 PM.png
Views: 48
Size:  305.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.28.24 PM.png
Size:  231.8 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.28.37 PM.png
Views: 41
Size:  223.9 KB

Heck you can still see my forearms all pumped up and my chest still pumped from the workout! Most impressive in my books indeed.

Now, up for the final review. And this is with all honesty, and cards on the table. Final Grading:

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 5
    Anyone can go back and read how I was thoroughly amazed by the product, specially not being a bodybuilder throwing in a massive amount of reps/drop sets or the like...the efficacy in vasodilation and vascular expansion is just fascinating. I cannot believe that I get to see my veins so gorged and throbbing specially at my BF levels (which are in no way sub 10% atm) and specially, with sometimes not even having a proper amount of carbs or water intake the night before or the morning before a workout!

This has helped in the psychological factor of my training for I have lately benignly neglected my physique outlook or aesthetic potential due to the fact that I am focusing myself on strength and power training. The fact that I get this kind of pumps and veins helps me tune in better with that old beast mode I had lost...the drive and the rage that I had...it just helps it click in seeing myself a veiny-blood-gorged-beast in the mirror giving it all I got. 5/5 for me on this, you guys nailed it with the amount of nitrate in this product.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 4
    I am no stranger to TMG (Betaine) and have had it many times before, however the success it showed to me and effects in Endurance/Stamina were on-par if not superior to those of COP in my liking. I am a huge advocator of COP for endurance and stamina, but this just blew it off the rails, the amount of reps I was able to withstand, and the intensity-lengh of my intervals in HIIT was just amazing, specially for a natural supplement. I can only imagine it does get better with time (well not really imagine haha, I do not Betaine's effects do get better over time) and I presume that stacked with other goodies it will make my workouts more than over-efficient from now on. Yes due to this fact I can consider this a staple of mine, I can finally take out Creatine Nitrate from my staples and keep this in in a healthy 8-12/4 rotation (time on/time off) with major effects being visible since week 1!

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 3.5
    It is not really a strength product for me, however Vasodilation does help in peak power output, and I cannot deny that my PRs (some that were in huge jumps in weight) have been helped/influenced by Max Pump. I thoroughly enjoyed the product, and felt less beat after each ME set, which if anyone is akin to powerlifting should know that they are no joke...that it's all about giving it all, leaving the soul in each rep.

Alas I do consider it helps and is important for strength and cannot deny the fact it helped a lot in strength testing and building due to the aforementioned psychological and physical factors.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4.5
    Fascinating, specially for it being able to contribute in both aerobic and anaerobic thresholds in my case. Sometimes in powerlifting one forgets and often neglects becoming stronger and faster all around, and only focuses on the big 3 and one's total or 1RMs, this supplement IMO can help keep both sides of the coin active. The fact that it helps and keeps you going for HIIT or Cardio sessions, even after a brutal ME or depleting DE day is just wonderful. It is a powerful ergogen IMO and as mentioned before it shall become a staple of mine.

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5) 4.75 (I loved it sorry but this is MY opinion of it haha)

Thoroughly impressed by the simplicity, efficacy and concept behind the product. Completely stackable, real results backed by real science and empirical outcomes and above that...an improvement to a supplement that should be a staple for many (Betaine). It has been a pleasure, and pictures, workouts, numbers and my experience (here documented) of it are sole test and proof that it is a magnificent product that I will be adding to my arsenal. Thanks to the FinaFlex team for Redefining Betaine and making it something that I am quite looking forward to keep helping me in my future endeavors. I thoroughly recommend it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-23 at 4.24.47 PM.png
Views: 49
Size:  423.1 KB
    all pics looked good, liked this one especially

Now, up for the final review. And this is with all honesty, and cards on the table. Final Grading:

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 5
    Anyone can go back and read how I was thoroughly amazed by the product, specially not being a bodybuilder throwing in a massive amount of reps/drop sets or the like...the efficacy in vasodilation and vascular expansion is just fascinating. I cannot believe that I get to see my veins so gorged and throbbing specially at my BF levels (which are in no way sub 10% atm) and specially, with sometimes not even having a proper amount of carbs or water intake the night before or the morning before a workout!

This has helped in the psychological factor of my training for I have lately benignly neglected my physique outlook or aesthetic potential due to the fact that I am focusing myself on strength and power training. The fact that I get this kind of pumps and veins helps me tune in better with that old beast mode I had lost...the drive and the rage that I had...it just helps it click in seeing myself a veiny-blood-gorged-beast in the mirror giving it all I got. 5/5 for me on this, you guys nailed it with the amount of nitrate in this product.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 4
    I am no stranger to TMG (Betaine) and have had it many times before, however the success it showed to me and effects in Endurance/Stamina were on-par if not superior to those of COP in my liking. I am a huge advocator of COP for endurance and stamina, but this just blew it off the rails, the amount of reps I was able to withstand, and the intensity-lengh of my intervals in HIIT was just amazing, specially for a natural supplement. I can only imagine it does get better with time (well not really imagine haha, I do not Betaine's effects do get better over time) and I presume that stacked with other goodies it will make my workouts more than over-efficient from now on. Yes due to this fact I can consider this a staple of mine, I can finally take out Creatine Nitrate from my staples and keep this in in a healthy 8-12/4 rotation (time on/time off) with major effects being visible since week 1!

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 3.5
    It is not really a strength product for me, however Vasodilation does help in peak power output, and I cannot deny that my PRs (some that were in huge jumps in weight) have been helped/influenced by Max Pump. I thoroughly enjoyed the product, and felt less beat after each ME set, which if anyone is akin to powerlifting should know that they are no joke...that it's all about giving it all, leaving the soul in each rep.

Alas I do consider it helps and is important for strength and cannot deny the fact it helped a lot in strength testing and building due to the aforementioned psychological and physical factors.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4.5
    Fascinating, specially for it being able to contribute in both aerobic and anaerobic thresholds in my case. Sometimes in powerlifting one forgets and often neglects becoming stronger and faster all around, and only focuses on the big 3 and one's total or 1RMs, this supplement IMO can help keep both sides of the coin active. The fact that it helps and keeps you going for HIIT or Cardio sessions, even after a brutal ME or depleting DE day is just wonderful. It is a powerful ergogen IMO and as mentioned before it shall become a staple of mine.

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5) 4.75 (I loved it sorry but this is MY opinion of it haha)

Thoroughly impressed by the simplicity, efficacy and concept behind the product. Completely stackable, real results backed by real science and empirical outcomes and above that...an improvement to a supplement that should be a staple for many (Betaine). It has been a pleasure, and pictures, workouts, numbers and my experience (here documented) of it are sole test and proof that it is a magnificent product that I will be adding to my arsenal. Thanks to the FinaFlex team for Redefining Betaine and making it something that I am quite looking forward to keep helping me in my future endeavors. I thoroughly recommend it.
    awesome review my enthusiastic youthful friend

as mentioned, i knew you would thoroughly pick apart this product, and still i was more than impressed with your intuitiveness and understanding of what was happening to your body..very nicely done thruout!

we appreciate your time, your outstanding efforts, and most of all your honesty cesar
    yes - you are on my list for future beta opportunities, if you have interest

thanks again!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

all pics looked good, liked this one especially

awesome review my enthusiastic youthful friend

as mentioned, i knew you would thoroughly pick apart this product, and still i was more than impressed with your intuitiveness and understanding of what was happening to your body..very nicely done thruout!

we appreciate your time, your outstanding efforts, and most of all your honesty cesar
    yes - you are on my list for future beta opportunities, if you have interest

thanks again!
    For whatever you need me for brother, for a laugh, some feedback or a review on a product hit me up brother. I have more than appreciated and liked your thorough feedback, encouragement and advice we have had in our talks. Thanks a lot to this opportunity and it was a pleasure to log for you and the Finaflex warrior team!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Solid work Cel. Nice review.
    PES Representative
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Solid work Cel. Nice review.
    Appreciate it brother! Trying to get over my obsession with my total and #4# ratios for now and focus on getting stronger all around, managing to also add some 5-10lbs of LBM to my frame and keep pushing towards my real goal of 1000lb total (raw) and then charge into competitions and worrying about weight classes again.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Appreciate it brother! Trying to get over my obsession with my total and #4# ratios for now and focus on getting stronger all around, managing to also add some 5-10lbs of LBM to my frame and keep pushing towards my real goal of 1000lb total (raw) and then charge into competitions and worrying about weight classes again.
    Ya our goals are pretty similar in that regards. Gotta focus on some things and hoping my summer plans of a comp will work out.
    PES Representative
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Ya our goals are pretty similar in that regards. Gotta focus on some things and hoping my summer plans of a comp will work out.
    I keep telling you that you would kill in a competition, be it a physique/bodybuilding one or a powerlifting meet. If you ever go to one, do let know haha and get some pics/vids for us to see! I'm pretty sure you would place in either!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Registered User
    Answers

I keep telling you that you would kill in a competition, be it a physique/bodybuilding one or a powerlifting meet. If you ever go to one, do let know haha and get some pics/vids for us to see! I'm pretty sure you would place in either!
    Seriously looking for a PL comp this summer bc I just need to compete in something. All these ones in VA are either a trek or suspect haha

I am probably just making excuses tho...aiming for July.
    PES Representative
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I keep telling you that you would kill in a competition, be it a physique/bodybuilding one or a powerlifting meet.
    yes, he would
    i've long been fond of bolt and his dedication
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

yes, he would
    i've long been fond of bolt and his dedication
    Yours and my fondness for Bolt are quite similar indeed brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yours and my fondness for Bolt are quite similar indeed brother!
    Ghey.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:53 AM
  3. Going in this week for physical and bloodwork...a couple questions?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:00 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 02:02 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 04:51 PM