Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Beast mode! That was a hell of a workout! Congrats on the PR.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. lovin the shape..half-noodz is cool
    and love me some temper-fueled training sessions..harnassed, these can provide the best setting for your training, ever
    (unharnessed however, can be quite distractive and frustrating)
    •   
       

  3. Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Definitely pumped bro!

    I love it when i can channel my aggression in the gym, and if you have a good pre workout its that much better!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quick update:

    Dosed today on an empty stomach and planned to merely go for a Leisure walk and do some Foam-Rolling and stretching...but yeah I had felt a bit down and the one thing that always cheers me up is some hardcore HIIT and a good sweat, so on my walk to the gym I decided to give Max Pump a run for it's money.

    HIIT: Elliptical
    -5 minute Jog
    -8 sets of:
    -30 second all out
    -60 second jog/walk
    -1 set of:
    -1:30 minute sprint near failure.
    -10~ minute cooldown jog

    Experience: Off the hook. I enjoy this vastly, and I noticed my anaerobic threshold rose a lot, specially in the 1:30 minute sprint, which is usually barely 1:00 minute to a 1:05 minute max. Recovery in between sets was much faster also, didn't feel the need to walk for more than 10-15 secs on the last ones, and also had an amazing sweat all throughout the workout. I am certain of it's Nitric Oxide enhancing abilities, and the endurance benefits are notorious.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. ^^ exquisite feedback, truly

    (better than noodz even.....mmmmm well okay it's a close call)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ exquisite feedback, truly

    (better than noodz even.....mmmmm well okay it's a close call)
    My exquisite noodz still win, even by a close call?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    My exquisite noodz still win, even by a close call?
    That depends on who you call

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    That depends on who you call
    Ghost busters !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Quick update:

    Dosed today on an empty stomach and planned to merely go for a Leisure walk and do some Foam-Rolling and stretching...but yeah I had felt a bit down and the one thing that always cheers me up is some hardcore HIIT and a good sweat, so on my walk to the gym I decided to give Max Pump a run for it's money.

    HIIT: Elliptical
    -5 minute Jog
    -8 sets of:
    -30 second all out
    -60 second jog/walk
    -1 set of:
    -1:30 minute sprint near failure.
    -10~ minute cooldown jog

    Experience: Off the hook. I enjoy this vastly, and I noticed my anaerobic threshold rose a lot, specially in the 1:30 minute sprint, which is usually barely 1:00 minute to a 1:05 minute max. Recovery in between sets was much faster also, didn't feel the need to walk for more than 10-15 secs on the last ones, and also had an amazing sweat all throughout the workout. I am certain of it's Nitric Oxide enhancing abilities, and the endurance benefits are notorious.
    Priceless feedback man! We appreciate the time and effort.

    I love me some HIIt on a bike, gets me sweating and my furnace burning like no other!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Priceless feedback man! We appreciate the time and effort.

    I love me some HIIt on a bike, gets me sweating and my furnace burning like no other!
    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    Whenever I have knee pain in that area I find that foam rolling the IT bands on the outer side if my legs releases it.

  12. Despite not having as much carbs as I usually would've on a sunday (due to it being Lower Body ME today) I had a magnificent workout.

    Lower Body ME: Squat (Low Bar)

    Warm up: 5 minute jog

    Warmup sets:
    45x5x5
    95x5
    135x5
    155x5

    Sets:
    175x3
    195x3
    215x3
    235x3
    255x3 PR (No belt)
    275x2 PR (Belt on)
    285x1 PR

    Video for Single:


    it's a bit iffy, but still got it.

    Hamstring Work: Stiff Legged Deadlifts

    225x6x6 Hips were too tight ever since the warm up and also my grip was a bit sucky today.

    Knee Extension work:

    Walking Dumbbell Lunges , it should've been Barbell Lunges BUT the squat racks were busy and I was pressed on time.
    45'sx12x6 (steps/reps for each leg)

    Ab Movements:
    Standing Cable Crunches/Standing Side Crunches

    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10

    Needless to say the oblique, abs and Glute/Quad pumps were fascinating during my assistances. Will elaborate more on the ME side of things in a sec, comments accepted on the squat, and no he didn't help, he just zoomed in because he thought I was getting buried...though I admit I lost tightness and almost failed it. The 275x2 was the cherrie on my cake today honestly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Way to push through on there. It looked like he pulled the bar back not up if he did anything at all. Either way nice depth, kind of frightening how you fell back into the rack obviously this was intentional but if there had been even the slightest bounce off of the hooks that could have been extremely dangerous for you. You should never need to go up on your toes to get the bar out of or return into the rack.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. ^ right, just need to watch that landing for sure
    way to push it tho!
  15. Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    Like another poster was saying, foam rolling really seems to help my knees.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Way to push through on there. It looked like he pulled the bar back not up if he did anything at all. Either way nice depth, kind of frightening how you fell back into the rack obviously this was intentional but if there had been even the slightest bounce off of the hooks that could have been extremely dangerous for you. You should never need to go up on your toes to get the bar out of or return into the rack.
    I kinda already have a feeling of how low I go and where to keep the pins at, but yeah when I saw the video I shrieked a bit haha. He says he didn't touch the bar though, and I sometimes mess up and let it slide down my back...was glad I still got it, I have to work more on keeping that form cleaner though. Thanks Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^ right, just need to watch that landing for sure
    way to push it tho!
    Thanks bro! Was on tape haha couldn't look like a little ***** and give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Like another poster was saying, foam rolling really seems to help my knees.
    Foam rolled on Sunday, my hips, knees and quads are thanking me for it haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Nice work Cel.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Good lift but I saw a lot of instability in your core, I perscribe wheel of death

    You won't believe what full confidence in your core will do for your squats....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice work Cel.
    Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good lift but I saw a lot of instability in your core, I perscribe wheel of death

    You won't believe what full confidence in your core will do for your squats....
    What's the wheel of death!!? Do tell!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. The ab wheel.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks bro


    What's the wheel of death!!? Do tell!!
    Name:  IMG_8134.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  253.9 KBName:  IMG_8135.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  242.3 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. nice pics!

  23. His arms and his serratus look beastly in them eh...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Ok I have to stop being a cheap bastard and buy myself a Wheel...ever since the one at the gym broke I haven't used one.

    For some reason I thought you literally meant a wheel of dead, kinda like a wheel of fortune with calamities as the outcomes? Haha...and I do agree, Doug you look BEASTLY in those pics! It's unreal haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Well today I treated myself to a great extra amount of carbs and some over the top calories since I broke PRs on my squat...and it is a bit of a tradition of mine to treat, pamper and spoil my body when it performs to the standards I am demanding of it...that and the fact I had real low carbs on the weekend and my body was looking flat, depleted and not up for tomorrows Upper Body ME mayhem I have planned...

    Looking forward to seeing how Max Pump behaves tomorrow with a previous night of a proper hydration, glycogen replenishment, plenty of protein and fats and finally some light at the end of my past weeks angry and dark week.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Well today I treated myself to a great extra amount of carbs and some over the top calories since I broke PRs on my squat...and it is a bit of a tradition of mine to treat, pamper and spoil my body when it performs to the standards I am demanding of it...that and the fact I had real low carbs on the weekend and my body was looking flat, depleted and not up for tomorrows Upper Body ME mayhem I have planned...

    Looking forward to seeing how Max Pump behaves tomorrow with a previous night of a proper hydration, glycogen replenishment, plenty of protein and fats and finally some light at the end of my past weeks angry and dark week.
    Gotta love the extra carbs and calories!! Kill it tomorrow bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Gotta love the extra carbs and calories!! Kill it tomorrow bud.
    Sometimes it's much needed! Thanks bro, will update tomorrow!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Looks like tomorrow will be a beastly kind of day!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice pics!
    Thanks Steve I had a good photographer that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    His arms and his serratus look beastly in them eh...
    That is becuase I am under an extreme amount of strain. If I were to do those pics now I would be much more impresive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ok I have to stop being a cheap bastard and buy myself a Wheel...ever since the one at the gym broke I haven't used one.

    For some reason I thought you literally meant a wheel of dead, kinda like a wheel of fortune with calamities as the outcomes? Haha...and I do agree, Doug you look BEASTLY in those pics! It's unreal haha
    Thanks like I said it's the strain these put you under, if I were to recreate the situation with the same photographer right now I'd make the guy in those pics look like pee-wee herman lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Since we are talking ab work...I suggest some of you read this guy's site/articles: http://www.benbruno.com/

    I hate doing abs but his articles tend to have some insane looking stuff so it keeps it interesting and keeps me trying new things. Plank Sled drags.... :death:
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 08:53 AM
  3. Going in this week for physical and bloodwork...a couple questions?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 03:02 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in