Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Another thing is since HA is utilized in the skin I am not sure how much of it would even make it through a transdermal.
    agreed
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  2. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Another thing is since HA is utilized in the skin I am not sure how much of it would even make it through a transdermal since once working it way through the skin it will probably be utilized there. Of course that is an assumption I am making via bro-logic.
    The properties of hyaluronic acid used for treatment of acute and chronic joint disease are known for many years and this compound is widely used both in humans and animals. To obtain a therapeutic effect of a certain drug, the appropriate concentration in the target organ or tissue is important. The application of labeled compounds is one of the frequently applied techniques to estimate drug penetration into the skin and other body tissues or organs. The aim of the study was to evaluate the penetration of hyaluronic acid labeled with I-131 through the skin and its distribution within the knee joint and other internal organs in rabbits after a topical application of an ointment containing hyaluronic acid. The experiment was performed on 22 albino rabbits divided into control and examined groups. Fifteen rabbits were exposed to the multicomponent ointment containing hyaluronic acid labeled with I-131. Time of exposure was 48 hours. Hyaluronate penetrated to a high degree into the examined tissues. No significant differences in terms of leg tissue activity were observed between a leg tissue exposed to labeled ointment and that unexposed, suggesting that after topical administration, the active component of the ointment is delivered to the joint via the blood stream. Hyaluronate applied topically penetrates through the skin into the rabbit tissues and organs and into the joint fluid of both legs (exposed and not exposed). This route of administration seems to be useful for this drug delivery and allows to avoid unnecessary side effects.
  3. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    The properties of hyaluronic acid used for treatment of acute and chronic joint disease are known for many years and this compound is widely used both in humans and animals. To obtain a therapeutic effect of a certain drug, the appropriate concentration in the target organ or tissue is important. The application of labeled compounds is one of the frequently applied techniques to estimate drug penetration into the skin and other body tissues or organs. The aim of the study was to evaluate the penetration of hyaluronic acid labeled with I-131 through the skin and its distribution within the knee joint and other internal organs in rabbits after a topical application of an ointment containing hyaluronic acid. The experiment was performed on 22 albino rabbits divided into control and examined groups. Fifteen rabbits were exposed to the multicomponent ointment containing hyaluronic acid labeled with I-131. Time of exposure was 48 hours. Hyaluronate penetrated to a high degree into the examined tissues. No significant differences in terms of leg tissue activity were observed between a leg tissue exposed to labeled ointment and that unexposed, suggesting that after topical administration, the active component of the ointment is delivered to the joint via the blood stream. Hyaluronate applied topically penetrates through the skin into the rabbit tissues and organs and into the joint fluid of both legs (exposed and not exposed). This route of administration seems to be useful for this drug delivery and allows to avoid unnecessary side effects.
    Nice, so the key is a quick transporter, if doing that I would also opt to add in some EMU Oil to said transdermal not only will it pull the HA into the body quickly but it is also widely known for it's strong anti-inflammatory properties.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    ...
    link please when you post studies..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    link please when you post studies..
    Who do you think writes these studies
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    so ... you give it to the rabbits and then you cook them up and eat them right ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Who do you think writes these studies
    He likes the links so he can reference them and read the study not just the summary of it. Snags loves to research he isn't questioning you so much as asking for a resource.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He likes the links so he can reference them and read the study not just the summary of it. Snags loves to research he isn't questioning you so much as asking for a resource.
    Oh yes I thought he would have known
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Who do you think writes these studies
    The secret search vault here at am, you know code 96pooc
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Today was supposed to be Upper body DE instead let's call it Hell Day...Hell day was sponsored by Valentines Day and my beautiful temper.

    Upper Body DE Bench (Speed)

    Warm up:
    45x5
    45x5
    95x5
    95x5

    (Had to really get the blood going, scapula was being annoying and also the lumbar, worked around it)

    Sets:
    115x3x8

    30-45 seconds rest between sets.

    Supplemental lift:

    CGBP Balls to the wall

    135x8
    135x8
    155x8
    155x8
    165x8
    165x10 PR

    Shoulder assistance: OHP
    95x8
    95x8
    95x8
    95x11 PR (previous was 10, and it was nice to get without any push press)

    Side Raises:
    15x15x4 (Focused on TUT, 4 sec negative and at least a 1 second contraction at the top) 1 minute rest between sets.

    Lats assistance: Sorry...here is where I lost my temper...

    Dead Hang 4 sec negative Chin ups.

    BWX8
    BW+25X6X4

    Cable Rows (yup...I was gone)

    Wide Hammer Grip attachment
    100x15
    120x15

    Bar Attachment, wide grip
    120x15
    120x15

    Close Grip Hammer grip attachment
    140x15
    160x15 PR

    Long gone into the anger...music was pumping it even more
    Rear Delt Fly machine
    70x15x4

    Yup...good memories from thursday soaring in now
    Prone Barbell Shrugs
    135x8x4 , 4-1-1 tempo again

    Surprise lift: Bicep Barbell Curls!! Me the great neglecter of biceps
    85x6x4

    To finish off 20 minutes on the Rowing Machine! Yay!

    To clarify now, today I could go grade by grade one by one...but my pics will let the talking happen, and the fact I did all this in less than 2 hours (without the cardio time) and I'm writing this with a massive pump all through the arms/lats/shoulders...yeah that should attest it.

    Today it surpassed my expectations in all aspects, and it gets a sound 5/5 in all of them, main reason being that all through the pulling movements...my forearms were so damn pumped, my brachioradialis and brachi were so insanely in pain due to the pump...that it helped fuel the temper tantrum I was putting today in the gym. But now let's see if the pics can make it some justice.

    Note ALL OF THIS PICTURES ARE POST WORKOUT

    Relaxed state from behind picture:
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.04.06 PM.png
Views: 43
Size:  152.7 KB Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.05.47 PM.png
Views: 42
Size:  186.0 KB

    From the front:
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.04.53 PM.png
Views: 41
Size:  169.3 KB

    Those 3 are without flexing and I feel all the blood rushed into my lats and arms altogether anyway...

    Now Flex:
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.06.47 PM.png
Views: 38
Size:  311.5 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.07.13 PM.png
Views: 40
Size:  168.2 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.07.29 PM.png
Views: 47
Size:  164.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.07.44 PM.png
Views: 42
Size:  162.6 KB

    But the ones at the gym bathroom take the price...
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.15.07 PM.png
Views: 46
Size:  278.2 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.15.17 PM.png
Views: 39
Size:  557.9 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.15.23 PM.png
Views: 39
Size:  483.6 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Some more I took when I got home...
    Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.14.50 PM.png
Views: 47
Size:  527.6 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.14.59 PM.png
Views: 43
Size:  283.3 KBName:  Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 12.18.32 PM.png
Views: 42
Size:  563.3 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Beast mode! That was a hell of a workout! Congrats on the PR.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    lovin the shape..half-noodz is cool
    and love me some temper-fueled training sessions..harnassed, these can provide the best setting for your training, ever
    (unharnessed however, can be quite distractive and frustrating)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Definitely pumped bro!

    I love it when i can channel my aggression in the gym, and if you have a good pre workout its that much better!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quick update:

    Dosed today on an empty stomach and planned to merely go for a Leisure walk and do some Foam-Rolling and stretching...but yeah I had felt a bit down and the one thing that always cheers me up is some hardcore HIIT and a good sweat, so on my walk to the gym I decided to give Max Pump a run for it's money.

    HIIT: Elliptical
    -5 minute Jog
    -8 sets of:
    -30 second all out
    -60 second jog/walk
    -1 set of:
    -1:30 minute sprint near failure.
    -10~ minute cooldown jog

    Experience: Off the hook. I enjoy this vastly, and I noticed my anaerobic threshold rose a lot, specially in the 1:30 minute sprint, which is usually barely 1:00 minute to a 1:05 minute max. Recovery in between sets was much faster also, didn't feel the need to walk for more than 10-15 secs on the last ones, and also had an amazing sweat all throughout the workout. I am certain of it's Nitric Oxide enhancing abilities, and the endurance benefits are notorious.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    ^^ exquisite feedback, truly

    (better than noodz even.....mmmmm well okay it's a close call)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  16. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ exquisite feedback, truly

    (better than noodz even.....mmmmm well okay it's a close call)
    My exquisite noodz still win, even by a close call?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  17. Registered User
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769573

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    My exquisite noodz still win, even by a close call?
    That depends on who you call
  18. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    That depends on who you call
    Ghost busters !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Quick update:

    Dosed today on an empty stomach and planned to merely go for a Leisure walk and do some Foam-Rolling and stretching...but yeah I had felt a bit down and the one thing that always cheers me up is some hardcore HIIT and a good sweat, so on my walk to the gym I decided to give Max Pump a run for it's money.

    HIIT: Elliptical
    -5 minute Jog
    -8 sets of:
    -30 second all out
    -60 second jog/walk
    -1 set of:
    -1:30 minute sprint near failure.
    -10~ minute cooldown jog

    Experience: Off the hook. I enjoy this vastly, and I noticed my anaerobic threshold rose a lot, specially in the 1:30 minute sprint, which is usually barely 1:00 minute to a 1:05 minute max. Recovery in between sets was much faster also, didn't feel the need to walk for more than 10-15 secs on the last ones, and also had an amazing sweat all throughout the workout. I am certain of it's Nitric Oxide enhancing abilities, and the endurance benefits are notorious.
    Priceless feedback man! We appreciate the time and effort.

    I love me some HIIt on a bike, gets me sweating and my furnace burning like no other!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Priceless feedback man! We appreciate the time and effort.

    I love me some HIIt on a bike, gets me sweating and my furnace burning like no other!
    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    Whenever I have knee pain in that area I find that foam rolling the IT bands on the outer side if my legs releases it.
  22. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Despite not having as much carbs as I usually would've on a sunday (due to it being Lower Body ME today) I had a magnificent workout.

    Lower Body ME: Squat (Low Bar)

    Warm up: 5 minute jog

    Warmup sets:
    45x5x5
    95x5
    135x5
    155x5

    Sets:
    175x3
    195x3
    215x3
    235x3
    255x3 PR (No belt)
    275x2 PR (Belt on)
    285x1 PR

    Video for Single:


    it's a bit iffy, but still got it.

    Hamstring Work: Stiff Legged Deadlifts

    225x6x6 Hips were too tight ever since the warm up and also my grip was a bit sucky today.

    Knee Extension work:

    Walking Dumbbell Lunges , it should've been Barbell Lunges BUT the squat racks were busy and I was pressed on time.
    45'sx12x6 (steps/reps for each leg)

    Ab Movements:
    Standing Cable Crunches/Standing Side Crunches

    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10
    80x20 / 50x10

    Needless to say the oblique, abs and Glute/Quad pumps were fascinating during my assistances. Will elaborate more on the ME side of things in a sec, comments accepted on the squat, and no he didn't help, he just zoomed in because he thought I was getting buried...though I admit I lost tightness and almost failed it. The 275x2 was the cherrie on my cake today honestly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  23. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Way to push through on there. It looked like he pulled the bar back not up if he did anything at all. Either way nice depth, kind of frightening how you fell back into the rack obviously this was intentional but if there had been even the slightest bounce off of the hooks that could have been extremely dangerous for you. You should never need to go up on your toes to get the bar out of or return into the rack.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    ^ right, just need to watch that landing for sure
    way to push it tho!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks brother . For some reason my knees have come to hate stationary bikes lately! I have no idea why, actually tried some earlier this week, anything over a mile or 5~ minutes at high resistance levels will spike pain in the inner quad right around the knee? Lately I think also my diet has to be adjusted better for better potassium and electrolyte intake...for damn calf cramps and hammy cramps are occurring more and more haha.
    Like another poster was saying, foam rolling really seems to help my knees.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Way to push through on there. It looked like he pulled the bar back not up if he did anything at all. Either way nice depth, kind of frightening how you fell back into the rack obviously this was intentional but if there had been even the slightest bounce off of the hooks that could have been extremely dangerous for you. You should never need to go up on your toes to get the bar out of or return into the rack.
    I kinda already have a feeling of how low I go and where to keep the pins at, but yeah when I saw the video I shrieked a bit haha. He says he didn't touch the bar though, and I sometimes mess up and let it slide down my back...was glad I still got it, I have to work more on keeping that form cleaner though. Thanks Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^ right, just need to watch that landing for sure
    way to push it tho!
    Thanks bro! Was on tape haha couldn't look like a little ***** and give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Like another poster was saying, foam rolling really seems to help my knees.
    Foam rolled on Sunday, my hips, knees and quads are thanking me for it haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Nice work Cel.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Good lift but I saw a lot of instability in your core, I perscribe wheel of death

    You won't believe what full confidence in your core will do for your squats....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice work Cel.
    Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good lift but I saw a lot of instability in your core, I perscribe wheel of death

    You won't believe what full confidence in your core will do for your squats....
    What's the wheel of death!!? Do tell!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  30. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303100

    The ab wheel.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  31. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks bro


    What's the wheel of death!!? Do tell!!
    Name:  IMG_8134.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  253.9 KBName:  IMG_8135.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  242.3 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,047
    Rep Power
    9777556

    nice pics!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    His arms and his serratus look beastly in them eh...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Ok I have to stop being a cheap bastard and buy myself a Wheel...ever since the one at the gym broke I haven't used one.

    For some reason I thought you literally meant a wheel of dead, kinda like a wheel of fortune with calamities as the outcomes? Haha...and I do agree, Doug you look BEASTLY in those pics! It's unreal haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Well today I treated myself to a great extra amount of carbs and some over the top calories since I broke PRs on my squat...and it is a bit of a tradition of mine to treat, pamper and spoil my body when it performs to the standards I am demanding of it...that and the fact I had real low carbs on the weekend and my body was looking flat, depleted and not up for tomorrows Upper Body ME mayhem I have planned...

    Looking forward to seeing how Max Pump behaves tomorrow with a previous night of a proper hydration, glycogen replenishment, plenty of protein and fats and finally some light at the end of my past weeks angry and dark week.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  36. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Well today I treated myself to a great extra amount of carbs and some over the top calories since I broke PRs on my squat...and it is a bit of a tradition of mine to treat, pamper and spoil my body when it performs to the standards I am demanding of it...that and the fact I had real low carbs on the weekend and my body was looking flat, depleted and not up for tomorrows Upper Body ME mayhem I have planned...

    Looking forward to seeing how Max Pump behaves tomorrow with a previous night of a proper hydration, glycogen replenishment, plenty of protein and fats and finally some light at the end of my past weeks angry and dark week.
    Gotta love the extra carbs and calories!! Kill it tomorrow bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  37. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Gotta love the extra carbs and calories!! Kill it tomorrow bud.
    Sometimes it's much needed! Thanks bro, will update tomorrow!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,537
    Rep Power
    4605414

    Looks like tomorrow will be a beastly kind of day!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice pics!
    Thanks Steve I had a good photographer that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    His arms and his serratus look beastly in them eh...
    That is becuase I am under an extreme amount of strain. If I were to do those pics now I would be much more impresive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ok I have to stop being a cheap bastard and buy myself a Wheel...ever since the one at the gym broke I haven't used one.

    For some reason I thought you literally meant a wheel of dead, kinda like a wheel of fortune with calamities as the outcomes? Haha...and I do agree, Doug you look BEASTLY in those pics! It's unreal haha
    Thanks like I said it's the strain these put you under, if I were to recreate the situation with the same photographer right now I'd make the guy in those pics look like pee-wee herman lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  40. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Since we are talking ab work...I suggest some of you read this guy's site/articles: http://www.benbruno.com/

    I hate doing abs but his articles tend to have some insane looking stuff so it keeps it interesting and keeps me trying new things. Plank Sled drags.... :death:
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 08:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:53 AM
  3. Going in this week for physical and bloodwork...a couple questions?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:00 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 02:02 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in