Finaflex REDEFINING Pumps and Preworkouts in this Beta Test! (Sp)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. everytime i peek my head in here something, uh, new is happening..

cesar - fyi in discussing things this morning with the creators, it has come to my attention that MAX PUMP can be taken either with or w/o food, per your preference, and based on individual reactions

majority have been just fine dosing empty stomach, but a few have had varied stressed stomach responses doing so..

feel free to dose per your preference going forward, and make note of such please, thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

The package also arrived with a pair of Head Phones from FinaFlex (which Is now my second pair since I bought the package with BCAA/SAA ).

:
    Since you have two could I have the other mine were chewed up by my dog when I left them on playing The Bangles
    •   

3. Holy Fug! did this ever take off!! good looking log. Old fugger sauce what's in that secrets sauce anyway ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Upper Body ME. Pulling day. Every 3-4th week I'll do a pull week for ME and then back to squats. It was conventional deadlift this week, my left flexor is still crying in pain every time I attempt sumo pulls...

1 mile bike warmup (around 5 mins)

Sets:
    135x5
    135x5
    185x5
    225x3
    245x3
    265x3
    285x3
    305x3 (PR)
    325x1 (PR)
    345x1 got it but hitched a lot, so I won't count it as a PR for now.

I am impressed how much my conventional deadlift went up honestly, haven't done it since the end of october and I guess my squat built it up. Soon it will beat my Sumo max which is also 345, and this one felt a LOT cleaner than sumo...go figure huh?

325x1 pull video: (would upload the 345 but form is really bad haha)

Supplemental lift: Stiff Legged deadlift

185x8
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8

Knee extension: Lunges

95x15x4 focused on a slow tempo and explosive outcome...1 minute rest between sets.

Ab movements: (less than 1 minute rest between sets)
    Incline Explosive Crunches (plate behind the head) + Dumbbell standing side crunches

BW+10x12 / 45x10 (each side)
    BW+10x12 / 45x10
    BW+10x12 / 45x10
    BW+10x12 / 45x10

Grading of 02/11

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 3
    I expected more out of it today, specially with such high reps and controlled tempo on the lunges, but I did not have a lot of carbs yesterday and trained on an empty stomach (as usual). Maybe I just need to keep my carb intake higher, I cannot completely blame it on the product due to yesterdays diet modification.

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 3.5
    Helped a lot in recovering in between the lunges and ab sets, though I must admit I thought it would help more as in previous workouts. Agai my nutrition wasn't perfect yesterday, and I probably needed to down more than just 16oz of water prior to the workout .

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 4
    I want to rate it 5, due to my 1RM on conventional jumping 50lbs with proper form, and 70lbs with nasty form (not making these up, check previous logs) in this time span, but I do know I have focused a lot on my lower body ME days and making up for my week link (squat). I would be unfair to the product if I didn't rate it 4/5 because it did help with the lift a lot, even in the motivational aspect, but the pump I had going (albeit not as huge as it was previous workouts) on my lats and my abs, helped focus to keep my tightness on the lift.

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4
    Helped a lot in the recovery in between sets of Abs and for the unilateral thigh work.

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5) 4.5
    Still amazed, specially because it's not all about the pump with it, but also the performance and endurance during the workout.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy Fug! did this ever take off!! good looking log. Old fugger sauce what's in that secrets sauce anyway ....
    The mythical powers of the Fuggersaurus that makes you, Al, Snag and Chris be so swole, strong and built haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

nice sig ^

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy Fug! did this ever take off!! good looking log. Old fugger sauce what's in that secrets sauce anyway ....
    the sauce has more twist than an egyptian pyramid and manic mondays are to busy for me to go into it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Still amazed, specially because it's not all about the pump with it, but also the performance and endurance during the workout.
    nice lift my man, clean & controlled that negative like nobody's business!

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice lift my man, clean & controlled that negative like nobody's business!
    Thanks a lot bro! Means a lot :3!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Means a lot!!
    With a house too

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

nice sig ^
    Yah this old fugger is not goin down without a fight, thank's Mr. Thomas

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this old fugger is not goin down without a fight, thak's Mr. Thomas
    Yup Thomas had great wit, one of my favorites on aging is by Astaire-"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Yup Thomas had great wit, one of my favorites on aging is by Astaire-"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
    Very good lol.

14. I was sad your other log got so slow but glad to see this one start up. Good luck on the training and the mystery pills.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I was sad your other log got so slow but glad to see this one start up. Good luck on the training and the mystery pills.
    January was horrible for me lol...now back on track and breaking PRs and trying to get stronger ALL around...though getting back to a bit more basic thoughts and keeping it static for some months.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

16. Upper Body ME (Bench) day (Had to come in today...work/school are pretty hectic tomorrow)

5 minute rower warmup

Bench Press:

45x5
    45x5
    95x5
    135x5
    145x4
    165x4
    185x4 PR
    195x3 PR
    205x1
    210x1~ Almost got it...I got the video and upload it later, my lumbar was cramping up BAD since the 185 set...and yeah I had to have a tiny touch at the bar to get out of the hinge.

Supplemental lift:

CGBP:
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8
    155x8

Shoulder and Lat work: OHP and Neutral Grip weighted Pull ups

95x8 + BW+10x10
    95x8 + BW+20x8
    95x8 + BW+20x8
    95x8 + BW+20x6

Dumbbell rows:
    80x15x4

Will update more later and add the video for the bench press (maybe...) , grading will come up later too, having a horribly hectic day and not pleased I missed the 210 single, but kinda pleased I got the 185x4 and 195x3, honestly wasn't expecting that at all.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. In 4 bench vid and grading later.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

18. inB4 bolt

uh, oops

19. Grading of 02/12

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) 4
    Again my shoulders were damn pumped after the OHP/Pull Ups, and my lats kept the pump and nice swole appearance even after the workout, around an hour or so...(it was a rather quick workout).

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) 3.5
    Still helping in recovery in between sets, nothing yet to report as it hasn't improved with this dose, but I have a feeling it can get better, not losing faith haha.

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) 4
    Even though I missed the single, damn...I remember not 2-3 months ago anything over 185x2~ or 195x1~ was near impossible for me! This time it was easy as Cherry Pie!

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4
    Definitely there.

Liking the way my veins look even relaxed, and the fact that it does work for a good amount of time (2~ hours) specially when I have to get out quick and meet a female colleague

As promised video of my failure! Comments appreciated specially since we all have to fall...to get up and rise!

>SNS-Glycophase<

20. Wednesday 02/13

Haven't dosed it, in for a heavy day at the labs and class (out until 10pm and been at the lab since 5...gym opened at 6am so no gym for me today). Will dose 30~ minutes Pre-fast-break as I want to see if it has any GDA or Inulinic response perhaps? Any food pumps would cheer up my day indeed!

Might be able to drop in some HIIT cardio around 4-6 since I do get a break...so I might as well go in , do some 40 mins of cardio total and BAM out!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Good looking log man. Got mine up Monday. This stuff is interesting so far.

22. Good looking log so far Cel! Nice attempt on that bench, looks like your butt came up off the bench a bit be careful of that. Can't wait to witness the next one where you get that bad boy!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good looking log so far Cel! Nice attempt on that bench, looks like your butt came up off the bench a bit be careful of that. Can't wait to witness the next one where you get that bad boy!
    My thoughts exactly. Keep that ass down but good try man. You're extremely close to pushing that. Keep it up!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

specially when I have to get out quick and meet a female colleague

As promised video of my failure! Comments appreciated specially since we all have to fall...to get up and rise!
    Should have got her to spot you, just a thimble more of insperation and I think you just may have had it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Good looking log man. Got mine up Monday. This stuff is interesting so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good looking log so far Cel! Nice attempt on that bench, looks like your butt came up off the bench a bit be careful of that. Can't wait to witness the next one where you get that bad boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post

My thoughts exactly. Keep that ass down but good try man. You're extremely close to pushing that. Keep it up!
    Thanks for the support and welcome guys . Posting from the phone but still making an update atm.

Lower body DE Speed Pulls

Conventional dead lift (less than 1 minute between sets)

Warmup

135x5x2

Sets
    165x3
    165x3
    165x3
    165x3
    165x3
    165x3
    175x2
    175x2

Suspended good mornings, went all out on these ones

135x15x6

Leg press
    2 plates x 8
    2 plates x 8
    3 plates x 8
    3 plates x 8

AB movement 1

Hanging leg raises all the way to the top and slow negatives

BWx10x4

AB movement 2

Standing cable crunches

60x20x6

Needed to get a lot out of my system today. Photo in the white bathroom is at home at 5:30 am when I dosed it, the rest are around 8:15~ post workout.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. the X shape is under construction!
    nice improvements from when i first saw you last yr cel
    once again - good work

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the X shape is under construction!
    nice improvements from when i first saw you last yr cel
    once again - good work
    Takes YEARS to reach a strong and aesthetic physique hehe...I'm a decade away from where I want to be, but it really means a lot when brothers like you recognize however little improvement I have done thanks a lot my friend. You know your opinion is much valued and appreciated.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

28. day after day, month after month, year after year... it's a lifelong persuit with no destination just journey...

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    day after day, month after month, year after year... it's a lifelong persuit with no destination just journey...
    Much like wealth accumulation eh Dream, Celorza if you were it apply half the effort to investing you do to lifting you would be a millionaire by age 30, I don't know perhaps you already are.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Much like wealth accumulation eh Dream, Celorza if you were it apply half the effort to investing you do to lifting you would be a millionaire by age 30, I don't know perhaps you already are.
    A lot like life in general..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 08:53 AM
  3. Going in this week for physical and bloodwork...a couple questions?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 03:02 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:51 PM