I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big thanks to the truest Vaughn out there for giving me a chance to try this.

Tropinol_XP_large.jpeg

Full ingredient panel, write up, can be found here:

iForce Nutrition Tropinol XP (100 Capsules): Discount Tropinol XP Supplements

How I'm using it: Exactly as described on the bottle with 0 deviations. Only chance that will change is if Vaughn suggests I experiment differently.

What else I'm using: ONLY staples. I have zero interest in seeing what Tropinol XP plus something else might do for me. I don't think I Force wants to see that either. The absolute only other things I will be running with Trop XP are: Fish oil, Whey Protein, Fiber supplement. I don't even need the extra Vitamin D I ALWAYS take because this has it :) I do have Hemavol, but I'm going to hold off on that combination at least for a while before seeing if they want the combo looked at.

My goals: I'm a bit "skinny fat" and have been for a while. I guess I'd like to say I've been cutting off and on for a while now (ever since I got back into lifting around this time last year after almost two full years of back to back injuries.) Essentially I used to have it all, or at least all that I wanted. Muscles, six pack, wasn't ever huge but was certainly ripped. That went away. I'm back to chasing it or at least chasing getting closer to there than I am now.

I guess this month run would best be described as a recomp. I'm going to try to add lean muscle mass OR lose bodyfat. Emphasis would be more on losing bodyfat than anything else. My never ending goal is to look sexy as possible essentially. I don't have the desire to be huge. I don't have the desire to be skinny. I don't care about being a powerlifter, bodybuilder, or any of that ****. I just want to get back to looking fairly lean and mean.

My diet:

It won't be perfect. It never is. Right now I'm coming off a strict dieting cycles. I'm essentially aiming for similar goals to the Anabolic Diet except for I'm not going quite as low carb. Monday-Friday carbs will be lessened as best as possible. Protein will be at a premium all days. I'm going to be eating slightly higher calories than I have lately.

My training:

Superhero Program

That's an old program I did when it first came out that REALLY worked well for me. I'm at the end of phase one moving into phase 2. I will have to make some changes because I don't have some of that equipment but the principles and ideas will be the same.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saved for pictures---Got some before pics from a couple days back done while the fiance was in town. They are not very good quality, but I will get those up ASAP. It should at least give us an idea. After pictures will be taken as soon as possible to the end of this log.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saved for pictures---Got some before pics from a couple days back done while the fiance was in town. They are not very good quality, but I will get those up ASAP. It should at least give us an idea. After pictures will be taken as soon as possible to the end of this log.
Awesome man, get em up! I need new fap material.

THANKS!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1- Feb. 8: 2013

Dosing 2 capsules on an off day as suggested to start the day out. 2 other capsules will come later today. Capsules are a nice purple color. I graduated from K-State so obviously this alone has me excited about the product ;) At the given dose the bottle should last 25 days, so a shade under 4 full weeks.

I'll be looking for signs of increased T in the first week. Libido department, oily skin, increased strength, etc. Also looking to make sure I don't have any issues with the ingredients. I certainly don't anticipate any, Forskolin has never bothered me which would be the one ingredient some would look at and say I wonder how that might make me feel.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First trop powered workout will be later today. Looking forward to it!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lets kill it geo....in for the ride

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any workout today?
Lol, JUST got home from one my man. Fiance is sick so I got some stuff to get her first (meds and a stay the hell away from me T-shirt) but the update will be coming right once I get all that taken care of.

Spoiler alert: It was a GREAT one.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2-Feb. 9, 2013

Supplement usage: Took 4 capsules about 35 minutes before training.

Workout: This is actually week 3 of the linked article, day one week 3 to be exact. It's shoulders conjugate/traps heavy

Warmup: I warmup the same pretty much everyday so I'll only post this once. http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_mobility_complex

I essentially HATE warming up even though I know I probably should do it. One of my training new years resolutions was to warm up better so I've been doing this. Seems to work out pretty well.

A: Seated Dumbell Press-4*8: 30 lbs.

B1: Dumbell Upright Rows- 3*11: 25
B2: Cable Lateral Raise- 3*11: 20

C: "Arnold" Press- 3*9: 25

D: Lateral Raise- 1*100: 10 lbs. (not a typo, part of the program). Did 40, rested 25 seconds, then sets of 10 with 15 seconds rest to 100. Ouch.

E: Barbell "Power" Shrugs 5*5: 135

Core work- Valslide Bodysaws-3 sets max reps. Been doing these for about a week now. Absolutely love them. Note: I don't actually use Valslides, but furniture movers. Works out the same, much cheaper. Might get Valslides one day.

Thoughts: This was a real good workout for me, even better considering the circumstances. This was the "end" of a week where I worked about 80 hours Monday-Saturday. I felt great throughout, great endurance and focus. Strong pumps in the shoulders. I don't have a lot of experience with nitrates so this is definitely going to be cool to see how they effect me. Nothing too crazy to report on the front anywhere else this only being day two.

I'm going to be pissed if the libido effects kick in soon because I can't touch the fiance when she's sick lol. Got a bad feeling about them starting soon, I respond very well to Epimedium products usually.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 caps to start the morning as today is an off day. I'll be taking two more about 6-8 hours later as suggested.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: Feb. 10, 2013

Got my second dose on an off day in. Tomorrow will be another workout day. Nothing too crazy to report still quite early. Libido seems to be up a bit, woke up extra excited if you catch my drift. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up feeling good. Workout will be later today. Going to dose the same way: 4 caps pre-workout, probably about 45 minutes before time to lift!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up feeling good. Workout will be later today. Going to dose the same way: 4 caps pre-workout, probably about 45 minutes before time to lift!
perfect! Can't wait to see how this progresses

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perfect! Can't wait to see how this progresses
Felt pretty strong in the "evening cardio" portion Vaughn. Was happy because I think the Trop XP already has my libido raring a little more than usual. It's always pretty damn strong so sometimes that can be tough to gauge.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Felt pretty strong in the "evening cardio" portion Vaughn. Was happy because I think the Trop XP already has my libido raring a little more than usual. It's always pretty damn strong so sometimes that can be tough to gauge.
Just try and keep it under control, all that extra blood flowing can cause some troubles. :D

Great log in here, can't wait to see more progress.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4: Feb. 11, 2013:

Supplement usage: Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 2. Last day 2 of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time).

No go on the legs today (see below). Yuck :(

A1: Barbell Curl: 3*8-75 pounds.
A2: Close grip bench press: 3*8- 135 pounds.

B1. Preacher Curl: 3*12-EZ+30 pounds.
B2. "Triceps" (wrong way pullovers) http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/best_of_triceps
3*12-40 pounds.

C1. Hammer Curl: 3*15-20 lbs.
C2. Skullcrushers- 3*15EZ+35.

Core work- Medicine Ball Vertical Slams 3*15 as fast as possible. Medicine ball rotational wall throws 3*15 each side.

Thoughts: Let's get the bad out of the way first. Didn't touch legs after warming up. Something is a bit wrong with the knee. I've fought through it for 2 weeks as it hasn't been that bad, but it was hurting today. I have no idea what's wrong with it. It "hurts" when I go parallel essentially. It has for about 2 weeks now. It's not a real bad pain, it sort of feels as if I've banged it really hard on a door or something but it ONLY hurts when getting low. Very odd. Anyways this is the first day I've had a scheduled leg day that I said F it on. Maybe a little time off on the bad boy will be good. I've nutted it up for 2 weeks and it hasn't got any better working through it so maybe some short time of full rest will do the trick. Not going to have another leg day for about a week so we'll see.

I've never had knee problems so I'm open to thoughts/suggestions on what to do. I can't remember doing anything that was like "yeah that'll be ****ed for a while" either.

Rest of the workout: Solid. Pump was honestly out of this world today. Quite a bit of direct arm volume is going to naturally do that some, but this is the third time I've done this workout and damn. Very beast mode today with the arms. Felt like I could have easily done more and maybe should have as this was the third workout of this. Endurance seems to be up, but some of that could be adaptations to doing this workout three times (I've added a rep each week to each set). Increased Alpha type feeling all day today. Could be placebo, but definitely feeling more in control as I walk around. Reminds me of when I use Renegade to an extent.

Haven't noticed any increased oilyness or anything like that yet. Weight is slightly up, but not something I'm really using to gauge the product. Also coming off a fairly big weekend carb load so that could be a lot of that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast mode.

You put the picture in my eye!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast mode.

You put the picture in my eye!

Mike
Lol. I actually don't like that type of stuff. Not the product, more the fact that now half of everything you say is a hyperlink to something else. Oh well. I say beast mode it links you there. Can't say endurance anymore either, at least not capitalized at the beginning of a sentence. It will link you to the product!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking great in here, don't stress the leg day too much.

sounds like you need some Joint Help though :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking great in here, don't stress the leg day too much.

sounds like you need some Joint Help though :D
I have never felt this or felt like I had bad joints. It's definitely a new feeling for me. I guess it's one of those things I didn't even consider because I've always been pain free while squatting.

You might actually be correct!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet you had a sick pump after that arm workout. Thats one of those where you wont be able to brush your teeth or hold your phone to your head after

Jcweinsx

Awards
Good chest/tri/bi routine. I use similar exercises with addition of incline curls and reverse curls.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chest/tri/bi routine. I use similar exercises with addition of incline curls and reverse curls.
I used to spend a long time working and making my own programs and I might get into that again soon, but for now enjoying doing other made programs while I get back to where I used to be! Not to mention I've gotten good results off this (granted that was years ago).

The 100 reps parts are definitely a challenge and different feeling

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I used to spend a long time working and making my own programs and I might get into that again soon, but for now enjoying doing other made programs while I get back to where I used to be! Not to mention I've gotten good results off this (granted that was years ago).

The 100 reps parts are definitely a challenge and different feeling
I like using others' programs as well, definitely enjoy putting in my own twist and going by feel though. Excellent workout man! Glad to see increases in endurance, fantastic pumps, and a nice elevated mood/alpha male feeling. Keep it up!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: Feb. 12, 2013

Today was another off day. Dosed 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules in the afternoon as suggested. Some good soreness in the arms from yesterday's workout. About to take the Trop out for another "test drive" with the fiance. She doesn't know it yet :)

Wednesday and Thursday are both workout days so I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout 6 hours away from gym time and a full dose of Trop XP.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Feb. 12, 2013

Today was another off day. Dosed 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules in the afternoon as suggested. Some good soreness in the arms from yesterday's workout. About to take the Trop out for another "test drive" with the fiance. She doesn't know it yet :)

Wednesday and Thursday are both workout days so I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym!
What'd the fiancé think? :D

Bout 6 hours away from gym time and a full dose of Trop XP.
Let us know how it goes - excited to see some more progress and sick pumps!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What'd the fiancé think? :D

Let us know how it goes - excited to see some more progress and sick pumps!
She likes it. I definitely feel stronger in the evening cardio department still. I don't know what all is causing it, but like I said earlier Epimedium products have always been good for me at least.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Feb. 13, 2013:

Supplement usage:
Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 3. Last day 3 of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time).

A1: Clean High Pull: 3*8-115 pounds.
A2: "haney" shrugs: 3*8- 135 pounds.

B. Face Pull: 4*15-45 pounds

C. Rear Delt Raise: 1*100- 5 pound DB.

D: "Scrape" the rack press: 5*7- 100 pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28Pwqw7PWA

Core work- Off

Thoughts:

Pretty solid workout today. Of the 4 days this has always been my least favorite of the days for some reason. Part of it might be on Wednesdays I have to take a kid home from basketball practice so I always feel slightly rushed here. Pumps were still strong. Not really sure about added endurance today because this has always seemed like the easiest of the three days. Definitely enjoying week 1 of Trop X. Still have that extra alpha male walk. Not really noticing anything else as far as increased oily skin or acne. I don't get either of those often really so might be hard to tell on that unless something really got out of whack.

Weight still up, but noticed I look a little leaner in the mirror today. Good stuff.

Tomorrow will be chest and back and the last day of the 1st cycle which is good because 3 of the same workouts is all my exercise ADD can handle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is up...but looking leaner...

dat dere coleus FTW!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a solid, interesting workout.

Body composition improvements, alpha male swagger, and some endurance are all great things to be noticing. Keep up the hard work! In for progress pictures. :D

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks like a solid, interesting workout.

Body composition improvements, alpha male swagger, and some endurance are all great things to be noticing. Keep up the hard work! In for progress pictures. :D
I do have those crap pictures I need to put up. I'll get those up today at some point. Forgot I hadn't got around to doing that!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I do have those crap pictures I need to put up. I'll get those up today at some point. Forgot I hadn't got around to doing that!
It's not a necessity, but I like seeing people share their photos when hard work is paying off - and it seems like yours definitely should be. Tropinol XP + kicking ass in the weight room + decent diet = nothing but good things.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a necessity, but I like seeing people share their photos when hard work is paying off - and it seems like yours definitely should be. Tropinol XP + kicking ass in the weight room + decent diet = nothing but good things.
Exactly. The "crap" pictures are from before I started and they are mainly crap because of the poor quality. If I'd have known they looked that bad I'd have had the fiance take them over, but I didn't really pay close attention to how far she was away. I'll make sure the "afters" are much better in terms of distance/lighting.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, pics are awesome but I went through a period when I had nobody to take pics of me when needed so it can be hard! My old gym would not allow pics to be taken inside!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7: Feb. 14-2013

Supplement usage:
Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 4. Last day 4of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time) Last workout of the new cycle.

A1: Inc. Bench Press 3*8- 125 pounds
A2: Cambered Bar Row 3*8- +30 pounds

B1. DB Bench slight decline- 3*12-35 pounds
B2: Lat Pulldown 3*12- 75 pounds

C1: Decline Bench 3*14- 125 pounds
C2: Seated Row 3*14-75 pounds.

Core- Turkish Get Ups Kettlebell- Max "speed", max reps*3.

Thoughts: Lovely little Chest/Back routine performed for the last time here. Chest pump especially was insane. Really focused on "feeling" the muscle out. Honestly that is what I care about right now more than anything at this point. Focusing on feeling the muscle contract and keeping that tension on the targeted areas. Trop X is definitely helping out in that regard as the pumps are really, really strong.

That wraps up the first week, that wraps up that phase of the program as well. Remainder of the log will be the three weeks of the next phase.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.
Well, based on what you just said, I think you need to start working out 7 days a week!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10: Sunday, Feb. 17 2013

Supplement Usage: 4 capsules 35 minutes before workout.

Day 1 of 2nd Phase (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)

A. Incline bench press-4 x 6: 125 pounds

B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*10: 35 pounds

B2. Slide Flies- 3* Max reps

C. Decline Pushups- 3*10 reps

D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 65

E. Barbell curl: 5 x 5: 80

Thoughts:

Really, really good workout. Great chest pump. Insane how much 100 reps of bench hurt even at that light of weight. Controlled reps and really focused on squeezing the chest. Chest pump again out of this world. Felt like I was going to explode through my shirt!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11: Monday Feb. 18, 2013

Supplement usage: 4 capsules about 30 minutes before workout.

Workout: This was supposed to be hams/quads, but the knee is still acting up. In fact it's been getting worse. Using a couple of articles to try and get it back to feeling good instead of hammering the legs. Really sucks, but going to be necessary at this point. Mainly using the principles from a couple of Mike Robertson articles, I'll let you know how it goes/feels. Seems to feel slightly better this morning.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12: Tuesday 19, 2013

Off day. 2 capsules in the AM, and 2 about 8 hours later.

Thoughts: Product is starting to shine in the bedroom a bit more. Definitely feeling the extra "strength" there. Bummed that essentially I can only workout upper body seriously for a bit while trying to get that knee feeling better. Weight is still up a bit, but I'm eating some more as well.

Will lift today, and have the realization that tomorrow I may not be able to get out of the house because of a nasty storm.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get all caught up!

Day 13: Wednesday Feb. 20, 2013

Workout: Day 3 Phase 2. Biceps and Chest Heavy

Supplement usage: 4 caps about 35 minutes before workout.

A. Barbell curl 4 x 6: 80 pounds

B1. Reverse preacher curl- EZ bar +20

B2. Hammer curl- 3X10: 25 lbs.

D. Preacher curl 1*100- EZ bar+5

E. High incline dumbbell press-5*5: 40 pounds

Thoughts: Pump was skin tearing today. Honestly this may have been the most pumped my arms have been in my entire life. Not a joke. Obviously a lot of volume helps out with that, but nitrates in this product are really contributing. I can't even imagine what this plus Hemavol would be like. Too much even perhaps?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14: Thursday Feb. 21, 2013

Today was a forced off day. Couldn't even get the car out if I tried. WAY too much snow for that. 2 caps in the AM, 2 caps in the PM still. Did some more knee "rehab." It might be starting to feel a little better but not much. Sadly will probably only seriously train upper body for the remainder of the log. My lower body workouts will essentially consist of trying to get that knee feeling good again.

Back in the gym today (Friday) to hit Thursday's workout.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel bad about taking a day off, I'm taking a week off to relax on the beach, do some running in the sand, and hit the pool. My joints are already thanking me. :D

Glad to see the pumps are still off the charts, I can't wait to experience my first Tropinol XP + Hemavol workout - it'll be mind-blowing, I'm sure.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday- Feb. 22, 2013

Workout: Day 4 Phase 4 Back and Triceps

A1. Cambered Barbell rowing
3 x 6@+35 pounds

A2. Inverted rows
3 x max reps

B1. chins
3 x 6

B2. Lat pulldown
3 x 10 @80 pounds

C1. Decline EZ-bar triceps extension
5 x 6 @+25

C2. Rope triceps extension
5 x 12 @ 35

Thoughts: Really good feeling workout today. Nice pump, nice focus, just good overall. Still enjoying the pre-workout effects of Trop XP especially.