I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Saturday+Sunday: Day 16 and 17-

    Off days from the gym due to schedule. Saturday I did get some KB swings in at home with my 35 pound KB. Doesn't hurt the knee right now as really only squatting does. I'm going to get back in the gym tomorrow before all the snow hits hopefully and then we will see about next week. Right now I'm unsure if I'll even be able to get out of the house Tuesday/Wednesday. If not I have stuff here I can do and will definitely keep up the dosage/knee "rehab" type work.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. Nice workouts, glad to see you're able to stay busy on off days and will be prepared if you get nailed with a ton of snow.

    I'm on vacation in Florida so snow's not a worry for me, but I'm taking the whole week off. I've been training hard since August and was definitely feeling beat up like your knee is. I hope it heals quickly!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Saturday+Sunday: Day 16 and 17-

    Off days from the gym due to schedule. Saturday I did get some KB swings in at home with my 35 pound KB. Doesn't hurt the knee right now as really only squatting does. I'm going to get back in the gym tomorrow before all the snow hits hopefully and then we will see about next week. Right now I'm unsure if I'll even be able to get out of the house Tuesday/Wednesday. If not I have stuff here I can do and will definitely keep up the dosage/knee "rehab" type work.
    No worries, rehab is always best . You should rub some eviscerate on that knee, should bring blood flow in
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    No worries, rehab is always best . You should rub some eviscerate on that knee, should bring blood flow in
    I always do some "prehabilitation" to avoid the nasty stuff - it was recommended in some of the Westside articles I read early in my lifting career (after I hung up my football helmet and track spikes). It's worth the time.

  5. Day 18- Monday, Feb. 25

    Supplement Usage: 4 capsules 35 minutes before workout.

    Day 1 of 2nd Phase (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)

    A. Incline bench press-4 x 7: 130 pounds

    B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*11: 40 pounds

    B2. Slide Flies- 3* Max reps

    C. Decline Pushups- 3*11 reps

    D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 70

    E. Barbell curl: 5 x 5: 80

    Thoughts:

    Poundages and reps up from last go round on this workout. Trop XP might be kicking in on the strength department. This workout was essentially "easy" compared to the last go round. Elevated T signs? Oily skin and a bit of breakouts which are very rare for me. Also knocking it out of the park in the bedroom. Always respond well to icariin as previously mentioned.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Day 19 and 20:

    Tuesday/Wednesday Feb. 26, 27

    Was inside both these days as unable to get out of the house. Most snow I have EVER seen in my life (Kansas). Stayed pretty active with some core work and KB swings, not to mention the continued rehab efforts on the ol knee which is finally starting to feel better. Getting ready to head to the gym shortly to be back on track!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 19 and 20:

    Tuesday/Wednesday Feb. 26, 27

    Was inside both these days as unable to get out of the house. Most snow I have EVER seen in my life (Kansas). Stayed pretty active with some core work and KB swings, not to mention the continued rehab efforts on the ol knee which is finally starting to feel better. Getting ready to head to the gym shortly to be back on track!
    I see that the strength is starting to kick in your previous workout - nice!

    Glad to see you were able to stay safe in the snow, stay active, and that the knee's feeling better!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I always do some "prehabilitation" to avoid the nasty stuff - it was recommended in some of the Westside articles I read early in my lifting career (after I hung up my football helmet and track spikes). It's worth the time.
    IMO, always better to prevent rather than treat. Luckily my cardiologist thinks the same way. From bodybuilding, being so heavy with drastic weight fluctuations and various exogenous hormones, left ventricular growth is so common and a silent killer among bodybuilders. I pharmacologically prevent, rather than treat.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    IMO, always better to prevent rather than treat. Luckily my cardiologist thinks the same way. From bodybuilding, being so heavy with drastic weight fluctuations and various exogenous hormones, left ventricular growth is so common and a silent killer among bodybuilders. I pharmacologically prevent, rather than treat.

    Mike
    You're a smart guy to begin with (lifting & medically speaking), but that's a damn good idea. Even though I'm 21, I am definitely behind on my physicals - although my mom's a cardiac critical care nurse, so she does her best to keep an eye on me.

  10. keep it up man, this log is absolutely stellar
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    keep it up man, this log is absolutely stellar
    What he said - there's lots of other cool stuff coming in the near future, it just might pay off for you in other promos.

  12. Day 21- Thursday Feb. 28

    Supplement Usage: 4 capsules 35 minutes before workout.

    Day 1 of 2nd Phase (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)

    A. Incline bench press-4 x 8: 135 pounds

    B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*12: 40 pounds

    B2. Slide Flies- 3* Max reps

    C. Decline Pushups- 3*12 reps

    D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 70

    E. Barbell curl: 5 x 5: 80
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Day 22: Friday March 1

    Workout: Day 3 Phase 2 time 2. Biceps and Chest Heavy

    Supplement usage: 4 caps about 35 minutes before workout.

    A. Barbell curl 4 x 7: 80 pounds

    B1. Reverse preacher curl- EZ bar +25

    B2. Hammer curl- 3X11: 25 lbs.

    D. Preacher curl 1*100- EZ bar+5

    E. High incline dumbbell press-5*5: 40 pounds
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  14. Day 23: Saturday, March 2


    Off Day. 2 caps in the morning, two caps at night. About to go catch a workout for today as I just got back from out of town. Then I'll get the latest thoughts updated.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  15. only 2 days left, in for final review!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM
  2. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:31 AM
  3. Lit up with Da Orangatang (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
  4. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Log in
Log in