I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 7: Feb. 14-2013

Supplement usage:
    Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 4. Last day 4of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time) Last workout of the new cycle.

A1: Inc. Bench Press 3*8- 125 pounds
    A2: Cambered Bar Row 3*8- +30 pounds

B1. DB Bench slight decline- 3*12-35 pounds
    B2: Lat Pulldown 3*12- 75 pounds

C1: Decline Bench 3*14- 125 pounds
    C2: Seated Row 3*14-75 pounds.

Core- Turkish Get Ups Kettlebell- Max "speed", max reps*3.

Thoughts: Lovely little Chest/Back routine performed for the last time here. Chest pump especially was insane. Really focused on "feeling" the muscle out. Honestly that is what I care about right now more than anything at this point. Focusing on feeling the muscle contract and keeping that tension on the targeted areas. Trop X is definitely helping out in that regard as the pumps are really, really strong.

That wraps up the first week, that wraps up that phase of the program as well. Remainder of the log will be the three weeks of the next phase.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.
    Well, based on what you just said, I think you need to start working out 7 days a week!

Mike
    •   

Day 10: Sunday, Feb. 17 2013

Supplement Usage: 4 capsules 35 minutes before workout.

Day 1 of 2nd Phase (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)

A. Incline bench press-4 x 6: 125 pounds

B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*10: 35 pounds

B2. Slide Flies- 3* Max reps

C. Decline Pushups- 3*10 reps

D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 65

E. Barbell curl: 5 x 5: 80

Thoughts:

Really, really good workout. Great chest pump. Insane how much 100 reps of bench hurt even at that light of weight. Controlled reps and really focused on squeezing the chest. Chest pump again out of this world. Felt like I was going to explode through my shirt!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 11: Monday Feb. 18, 2013

Supplement usage: 4 capsules about 30 minutes before workout.

Workout: This was supposed to be hams/quads, but the knee is still acting up. In fact it's been getting worse. Using a couple of articles to try and get it back to feeling good instead of hammering the legs. Really sucks, but going to be necessary at this point. Mainly using the principles from a couple of Mike Robertson articles, I'll let you know how it goes/feels. Seems to feel slightly better this morning.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 12: Tuesday 19, 2013

Off day. 2 capsules in the AM, and 2 about 8 hours later.

Thoughts: Product is starting to shine in the bedroom a bit more. Definitely feeling the extra "strength" there. Bummed that essentially I can only workout upper body seriously for a bit while trying to get that knee feeling better. Weight is still up a bit, but I'm eating some more as well.

Will lift today, and have the realization that tomorrow I may not be able to get out of the house because of a nasty storm.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Let's get all caught up!

Day 13: Wednesday Feb. 20, 2013

Workout: Day 3 Phase 2. Biceps and Chest Heavy

Supplement usage: 4 caps about 35 minutes before workout.

A. Barbell curl 4 x 6: 80 pounds

B1. Reverse preacher curl- EZ bar +20

B2. Hammer curl- 3X10: 25 lbs.

D. Preacher curl 1*100- EZ bar+5

E. High incline dumbbell press-5*5: 40 pounds

Thoughts: Pump was skin tearing today. Honestly this may have been the most pumped my arms have been in my entire life. Not a joke. Obviously a lot of volume helps out with that, but nitrates in this product are really contributing. I can't even imagine what this plus Hemavol would be like. Too much even perhaps?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 14: Thursday Feb. 21, 2013

Today was a forced off day. Couldn't even get the car out if I tried. WAY too much snow for that. 2 caps in the AM, 2 caps in the PM still. Did some more knee "rehab." It might be starting to feel a little better but not much. Sadly will probably only seriously train upper body for the remainder of the log. My lower body workouts will essentially consist of trying to get that knee feeling good again.

Back in the gym today (Friday) to hit Thursday's workout.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't feel bad about taking a day off, I'm taking a week off to relax on the beach, do some running in the sand, and hit the pool. My joints are already thanking me.

Glad to see the pumps are still off the charts, I can't wait to experience my first Tropinol XP + Hemavol workout - it'll be mind-blowing, I'm sure.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

Friday- Feb. 22, 2013

Workout: Day 4 Phase 4 Back and Triceps

A1. Cambered Barbell rowing
    3 x 6@+35 pounds

A2. Inverted rows
    3 x max reps

B1. chins
    3 x 6

B2. Lat pulldown
    3 x 10 @80 pounds

C1. Decline EZ-bar triceps extension
    5 x 6 @+25

C2. Rope triceps extension
    5 x 12 @ 35

Thoughts: Really good feeling workout today. Nice pump, nice focus, just good overall. Still enjoying the pre-workout effects of Trop XP especially.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Saturday+Sunday: Day 16 and 17-

Off days from the gym due to schedule. Saturday I did get some KB swings in at home with my 35 pound KB. Doesn't hurt the knee right now as really only squatting does. I'm going to get back in the gym tomorrow before all the snow hits hopefully and then we will see about next week. Right now I'm unsure if I'll even be able to get out of the house Tuesday/Wednesday. If not I have stuff here I can do and will definitely keep up the dosage/knee "rehab" type work.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Nice workouts, glad to see you're able to stay busy on off days and will be prepared if you get nailed with a ton of snow.

I'm on vacation in Florida so snow's not a worry for me, but I'm taking the whole week off. I've been training hard since August and was definitely feeling beat up like your knee is. I hope it heals quickly!

Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Saturday+Sunday: Day 16 and 17-

Off days from the gym due to schedule. Saturday I did get some KB swings in at home with my 35 pound KB. Doesn't hurt the knee right now as really only squatting does. I'm going to get back in the gym tomorrow before all the snow hits hopefully and then we will see about next week. Right now I'm unsure if I'll even be able to get out of the house Tuesday/Wednesday. If not I have stuff here I can do and will definitely keep up the dosage/knee "rehab" type work.
    No worries, rehab is always best . You should rub some eviscerate on that knee, should bring blood flow in
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    No worries, rehab is always best . You should rub some eviscerate on that knee, should bring blood flow in
    I always do some "prehabilitation" to avoid the nasty stuff - it was recommended in some of the Westside articles I read early in my lifting career (after I hung up my football helmet and track spikes). It's worth the time.

Day 18- Monday, Feb. 25

A. Incline bench press-4 x 7: 130 pounds

B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*11: 40 pounds

C. Decline Pushups- 3*11 reps

D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 70

Thoughts:

Poundages and reps up from last go round on this workout. Trop XP might be kicking in on the strength department. This workout was essentially "easy" compared to the last go round. Elevated T signs? Oily skin and a bit of breakouts which are very rare for me. Also knocking it out of the park in the bedroom. Always respond well to icariin as previously mentioned.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 19 and 20:

Tuesday/Wednesday Feb. 26, 27

Was inside both these days as unable to get out of the house. Most snow I have EVER seen in my life (Kansas). Stayed pretty active with some core work and KB swings, not to mention the continued rehab efforts on the ol knee which is finally starting to feel better. Getting ready to head to the gym shortly to be back on track!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Day 19 and 20:

Tuesday/Wednesday Feb. 26, 27

Was inside both these days as unable to get out of the house. Most snow I have EVER seen in my life (Kansas). Stayed pretty active with some core work and KB swings, not to mention the continued rehab efforts on the ol knee which is finally starting to feel better. Getting ready to head to the gym shortly to be back on track!
    I see that the strength is starting to kick in your previous workout - nice!

Glad to see you were able to stay safe in the snow, stay active, and that the knee's feeling better!

Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I always do some "prehabilitation" to avoid the nasty stuff - it was recommended in some of the Westside articles I read early in my lifting career (after I hung up my football helmet and track spikes). It's worth the time.
    IMO, always better to prevent rather than treat. Luckily my cardiologist thinks the same way. From bodybuilding, being so heavy with drastic weight fluctuations and various exogenous hormones, left ventricular growth is so common and a silent killer among bodybuilders. I pharmacologically prevent, rather than treat.

Mike
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    IMO, always better to prevent rather than treat. Luckily my cardiologist thinks the same way. From bodybuilding, being so heavy with drastic weight fluctuations and various exogenous hormones, left ventricular growth is so common and a silent killer among bodybuilders. I pharmacologically prevent, rather than treat.

Mike
    You're a smart guy to begin with (lifting & medically speaking), but that's a damn good idea. Even though I'm 21, I am definitely behind on my physicals - although my mom's a cardiac critical care nurse, so she does her best to keep an eye on me.

keep it up man, this log is absolutely stellar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    keep it up man, this log is absolutely stellar
    What he said - there's lots of other cool stuff coming in the near future, it just might pay off for you in other promos.

Day 21- Thursday Feb. 28

A. Incline bench press-4 x 8: 135 pounds

B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*12: 40 pounds

C. Decline Pushups- 3*12 reps

D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 70

EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 22: Friday March 1

Workout: Day 3 Phase 2 time 2. Biceps and Chest Heavy

Supplement usage: 4 caps about 35 minutes before workout.

A. Barbell curl 4 x 7: 80 pounds

B1. Reverse preacher curl- EZ bar +25

B2. Hammer curl- 3X11: 25 lbs.

D. Preacher curl 1*100- EZ bar+5

E. High incline dumbbell press-5*5: 40 pounds
    EvoMuse Products Rep

Day 23: Saturday, March 2

Off Day. 2 caps in the morning, two caps at night. About to go catch a workout for today as I just got back from out of town. Then I'll get the latest thoughts updated.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

only 2 days left, in for final review!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 04:21 PM
  2. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:31 AM
  3. Lit up with Da Orangatang (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:18 PM
  4. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 06:02 PM