I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I bet you had a sick pump after that arm workout. Thats one of those where you wont be able to brush your teeth or hold your phone to your head after


  2. Good chest/tri/bi routine. I use similar exercises with addition of incline curls and reverse curls.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Good chest/tri/bi routine. I use similar exercises with addition of incline curls and reverse curls.
    I used to spend a long time working and making my own programs and I might get into that again soon, but for now enjoying doing other made programs while I get back to where I used to be! Not to mention I've gotten good results off this (granted that was years ago).

    The 100 reps parts are definitely a challenge and different feeling
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I used to spend a long time working and making my own programs and I might get into that again soon, but for now enjoying doing other made programs while I get back to where I used to be! Not to mention I've gotten good results off this (granted that was years ago).

    The 100 reps parts are definitely a challenge and different feeling
    I like using others' programs as well, definitely enjoy putting in my own twist and going by feel though. Excellent workout man! Glad to see increases in endurance, fantastic pumps, and a nice elevated mood/alpha male feeling. Keep it up!

  5. Day 5: Feb. 12, 2013

    Today was another off day. Dosed 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules in the afternoon as suggested. Some good soreness in the arms from yesterday's workout. About to take the Trop out for another "test drive" with the fiance. She doesn't know it yet

    Wednesday and Thursday are both workout days so I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Bout 6 hours away from gym time and a full dose of Trop XP.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 5: Feb. 12, 2013

    Today was another off day. Dosed 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules in the afternoon as suggested. Some good soreness in the arms from yesterday's workout. About to take the Trop out for another "test drive" with the fiance. She doesn't know it yet

    Wednesday and Thursday are both workout days so I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym!
    What'd the fiancÚ think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Bout 6 hours away from gym time and a full dose of Trop XP.
    Let us know how it goes - excited to see some more progress and sick pumps!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    What'd the fiancÚ think?



    Let us know how it goes - excited to see some more progress and sick pumps!
    She likes it. I definitely feel stronger in the evening cardio department still. I don't know what all is causing it, but like I said earlier Epimedium products have always been good for me at least.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. Day 6: Feb. 13, 2013:

    Supplement usage:
    Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

    Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 3. Last day 3 of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time).

    A1: Clean High Pull: 3*8-115 pounds.
    A2: "haney" shrugs: 3*8- 135 pounds.

    B. Face Pull: 4*15-45 pounds

    C. Rear Delt Raise: 1*100- 5 pound DB.

    D: "Scrape" the rack press: 5*7- 100 pounds.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28Pwqw7PWA

    Core work- Off

    Thoughts:

    Pretty solid workout today. Of the 4 days this has always been my least favorite of the days for some reason. Part of it might be on Wednesdays I have to take a kid home from basketball practice so I always feel slightly rushed here. Pumps were still strong. Not really sure about added endurance today because this has always seemed like the easiest of the three days. Definitely enjoying week 1 of Trop X. Still have that extra alpha male walk. Not really noticing anything else as far as increased oily skin or acne. I don't get either of those often really so might be hard to tell on that unless something really got out of whack.

    Weight still up, but noticed I look a little leaner in the mirror today. Good stuff.

    Tomorrow will be chest and back and the last day of the 1st cycle which is good because 3 of the same workouts is all my exercise ADD can handle.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. Weight is up...but looking leaner...


    dat dere coleus FTW!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. That looks like a solid, interesting workout.

    Body composition improvements, alpha male swagger, and some endurance are all great things to be noticing. Keep up the hard work! In for progress pictures.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    That looks like a solid, interesting workout.

    Body composition improvements, alpha male swagger, and some endurance are all great things to be noticing. Keep up the hard work! In for progress pictures.
    I do have those crap pictures I need to put up. I'll get those up today at some point. Forgot I hadn't got around to doing that!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I do have those crap pictures I need to put up. I'll get those up today at some point. Forgot I hadn't got around to doing that!
    It's not a necessity, but I like seeing people share their photos when hard work is paying off - and it seems like yours definitely should be. Tropinol XP + kicking ass in the weight room + decent diet = nothing but good things.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    It's not a necessity, but I like seeing people share their photos when hard work is paying off - and it seems like yours definitely should be. Tropinol XP + kicking ass in the weight room + decent diet = nothing but good things.
    Exactly. The "crap" pictures are from before I started and they are mainly crap because of the poor quality. If I'd have known they looked that bad I'd have had the fiance take them over, but I didn't really pay close attention to how far she was away. I'll make sure the "afters" are much better in terms of distance/lighting.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    It's not a necessity, but I like seeing people share their photos when hard work is paying off - and it seems like yours definitely should be. Tropinol XP + kicking ass in the weight room + decent diet = nothing but good things.
    Agreed, pics are awesome but I went through a period when I had nobody to take pics of me when needed so it can be hard! My old gym would not allow pics to be taken inside!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. Day 7: Feb. 14-2013

    Supplement usage:
    Took 4 capsules about 45 minutes before training.

    Workout: Week 3 of Superhero linked workout. Day 4. Last day 4of the cycle so I've performed this workout 3 times now (adding 1 rep each time) Last workout of the new cycle.

    A1: Inc. Bench Press 3*8- 125 pounds
    A2: Cambered Bar Row 3*8- +30 pounds

    B1. DB Bench slight decline- 3*12-35 pounds
    B2: Lat Pulldown 3*12- 75 pounds

    C1: Decline Bench 3*14- 125 pounds
    C2: Seated Row 3*14-75 pounds.

    Core- Turkish Get Ups Kettlebell- Max "speed", max reps*3.

    Thoughts: Lovely little Chest/Back routine performed for the last time here. Chest pump especially was insane. Really focused on "feeling" the muscle out. Honestly that is what I care about right now more than anything at this point. Focusing on feeling the muscle contract and keeping that tension on the targeted areas. Trop X is definitely helping out in that regard as the pumps are really, really strong.

    That wraps up the first week, that wraps up that phase of the program as well. Remainder of the log will be the three weeks of the next phase.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  17. Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

    2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

    Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

    Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Day 8- Feb. 15, 2013

    2 capsules upon waking, 2 8 hours later.

    Still got the extra alpha feeling going today. Product seems to REALLY shine on workout days with the nitrates. Definitely think the T is starting to get jacked up a bit more as an accumulation of product starts? Still relatively early in the grand scheme of things though so we will see. The "feeling" is starting to get there.

    Everyone: I'm going out of town tomorrow morning. I won't make any updates or posts until Sunday night at the earliest or Monday. I WILL be bringing Trop XP with me. I WILL be working out Sunday.
    Well, based on what you just said, I think you need to start working out 7 days a week!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Day 10: Sunday, Feb. 17 2013

    Supplement Usage: 4 capsules 35 minutes before workout.

    Day 1 of 2nd Phase (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)

    A. Incline bench press-4 x 6: 125 pounds

    B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)- 3*10: 35 pounds

    B2. Slide Flies- 3* Max reps

    C. Decline Pushups- 3*10 reps

    D. Bench press- 1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed): 65

    E. Barbell curl: 5 x 5: 80

    Thoughts:

    Really, really good workout. Great chest pump. Insane how much 100 reps of bench hurt even at that light of weight. Controlled reps and really focused on squeezing the chest. Chest pump again out of this world. Felt like I was going to explode through my shirt!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  20. Day 11: Monday Feb. 18, 2013

    Supplement usage: 4 capsules about 30 minutes before workout.

    Workout: This was supposed to be hams/quads, but the knee is still acting up. In fact it's been getting worse. Using a couple of articles to try and get it back to feeling good instead of hammering the legs. Really sucks, but going to be necessary at this point. Mainly using the principles from a couple of Mike Robertson articles, I'll let you know how it goes/feels. Seems to feel slightly better this morning.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  21. Day 12: Tuesday 19, 2013

    Off day. 2 capsules in the AM, and 2 about 8 hours later.

    Thoughts: Product is starting to shine in the bedroom a bit more. Definitely feeling the extra "strength" there. Bummed that essentially I can only workout upper body seriously for a bit while trying to get that knee feeling better. Weight is still up a bit, but I'm eating some more as well.

    Will lift today, and have the realization that tomorrow I may not be able to get out of the house because of a nasty storm.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Let's get all caught up!

    Day 13: Wednesday Feb. 20, 2013

    Workout: Day 3 Phase 2. Biceps and Chest Heavy

    Supplement usage: 4 caps about 35 minutes before workout.

    A. Barbell curl 4 x 6: 80 pounds

    B1. Reverse preacher curl- EZ bar +20

    B2. Hammer curl- 3X10: 25 lbs.

    D. Preacher curl 1*100- EZ bar+5

    E. High incline dumbbell press-5*5: 40 pounds

    Thoughts: Pump was skin tearing today. Honestly this may have been the most pumped my arms have been in my entire life. Not a joke. Obviously a lot of volume helps out with that, but nitrates in this product are really contributing. I can't even imagine what this plus Hemavol would be like. Too much even perhaps?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Day 14: Thursday Feb. 21, 2013

    Today was a forced off day. Couldn't even get the car out if I tried. WAY too much snow for that. 2 caps in the AM, 2 caps in the PM still. Did some more knee "rehab." It might be starting to feel a little better but not much. Sadly will probably only seriously train upper body for the remainder of the log. My lower body workouts will essentially consist of trying to get that knee feeling good again.

    Back in the gym today (Friday) to hit Thursday's workout.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  24. Don't feel bad about taking a day off, I'm taking a week off to relax on the beach, do some running in the sand, and hit the pool. My joints are already thanking me.

    Glad to see the pumps are still off the charts, I can't wait to experience my first Tropinol XP + Hemavol workout - it'll be mind-blowing, I'm sure.

  25. Friday- Feb. 22, 2013

    Workout: Day 4 Phase 4 Back and Triceps

    A1. Cambered Barbell rowing
    3 x [email protected]+35 pounds

    A2. Inverted rows
    3 x max reps

    B1. chins
    3 x 6

    B2. Lat pulldown
    3 x 10 @80 pounds

    C1. Decline EZ-bar triceps extension
    5 x 6 @+25

    C2. Rope triceps extension
    5 x 12 @ 35

    Thoughts: Really good feeling workout today. Nice pump, nice focus, just good overall. Still enjoying the pre-workout effects of Trop XP especially.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM
  2. G'd Up from My Feet Up with Glycemyx
    By vicesoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:31 AM
  3. Lit up with Da Orangatang (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:18 PM
  4. GEEK TEAMS UP WITH AI - GLYCOBOL **SPONSORED** LOG
    By GeekPoop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Log in
Log in