KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,291
    Answers
    1

    Great workout. Short and simple yet effective. Seems like you're losing your drive though. Hope everything is well
    Independent Review


  2. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Great workout. Short and simple yet effective. Seems like you're losing your drive though. Hope everything is well
    Yeah, I was sick last week then going into this week extremely worn out and dehydrated from the weekend and lungs were still a bit messy so I just decided to recover this week. I was itching to go to the gym by yesterday. All will be back on level this coming week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,146
    Answers
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Al will be back on level this coming week.
    noticed i edited for you..
    and, we can only hope so
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    noticed i edited for you..
    and, we can only hope so

    No worries, it is on! Just felt my cough trying to kick back up and didn't want to stress the lungs. Oh Yeah got my 4 1-Alphas and my MAX PUMP tester bottle today. I will check out the Max Pump tomorrow on my arm & Shoulder specific day. Not sure if I am going to do a GVT or FST-Style lift... both will definitely expose the pump. I am going to start my MAX PUMP tonight to see if having it in my system already makes for a bad ass pump.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  5. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,291
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    No worries, it is on! Just felt my cough trying to kick back up and didn't want to stress the lungs. Oh Yeah got my 4 1-Alphas and my MAX PUMP tester bottle today. I will check out the Max Pump tomorrow on my arm & Shoulder specific day. Not sure if I am going to do a GVT or FST-Style lift... both will definitely expose the pump. I am going to start my MAX PUMP tonight to see if having it in my system already makes for a bad ass pump.
    Wicked jealous bro.

    Independent Review

  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No worries, it is on! Just felt my cough trying to kick back up and didn't want to stress the lungs. Oh Yeah got my 4 1-Alphas and my MAX PUMP tester bottle today. I will check out the Max Pump tomorrow on my arm & Shoulder specific day. Not sure if I am going to do a GVT or FST-Style lift... both will definitely expose the pump. I am going to start my MAX PUMP tonight to see if having it in my system already makes for a bad ass pump.
    been hearing good things about max pump...kick the sheit outta that cough and give it hell!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    For some reason I never really get sick much, I got the bronchitis but that is an infection thing that I am prone to. I don't seem to catch the viruses people at work get. I do use echinacea when I feel something might be trying to get me though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,980
    Answers
    0

    keep er' comin Chris...

    battle off that cold/cough and give it hell
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been hearing good things about max pump...kick the sheit outta that cough and give it hell!!!!
    Yeah Max Pump is making some waves for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Wicked jealous bro.

    Yeah I am pretty excited.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    For some reason I never really get sick much, I got the bronchitis but that is an infection thing that I am prone to. I don't seem to catch the viruses people at work get. I do use echinacea when I feel something might be trying to get me though.
    Yeah this is bronchitis, it is pretty much all I catch, I basically kicked it last week but being outside all weekend in the chill and not getting any rest plus drinking my lungs started tightening back up. Figured rest was more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    keep er' comin Chris...

    battle off that cold/cough and give it hell
    Battled and feeling better today. My entire body is sore from Saturday which is pretty surprising. Tuesday is my first schedued lift of the week. I entertained the thought of doing arms today but since everything is nice and sore I will just do them as scheduled starting either this Sunday, or Monday. My extra Arm Specific day is actually an extra day of lifting that I will be doing most weeks as long as recovery is at a point I can hit them without any issue. Today, not happening, I am surprisingly sore in my triceps and biceps. No need to obliterate them.

    Tomorrow is a leg day. I am sure Max Pump is going to do it's thing, not sure how much you will be able to tell but I may try to snap a few shots of the calves or something since they are lean enough to notice increased vascularity and what not.

    Will look a bit like this.

    Squats x5, Leg Curls FST-7
    Leg Press x5, Leg Extenstion FST-7
    Calve Raise Machine FST-7


    Back on to counting everything this week. Had my lil downtime there where I knew I was going to be winging it a bit. Now it is time for my more reserved eating again. Macros will be very similar to what they were before with some added carbs around training only and perhaps a small refeed or 2 a week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  10. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,291
    Answers
    1

    Dude, max pump + 1-alpha + mood elevator from PX black + creatrona =

    Hooge!!!
    Independent Review

  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dude, max pump + 1-alpha + mood elevator from PX black + creatrona =

    Hooge!!!
    I am expecting great things to say the least!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Dude, max pump + 1-alpha + mood elevator from PX black + creatrona =

    Hooge!!!
    nice looking stack!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    I am going to same my Crea-trona for PCT and bridge. I will use some for pump around contest time though. Max Pump in an ignite crea-trona sauce while still on Epi-v and osta... can you say circus freak boys and girls ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  14. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am going to same my Crea-trona for PCT and bridge. I will use some for pump around contest time though. Max Pump in an ignite crea-trona sauce while still on Epi-v and osta... can you say circus freak boys and girls ...
    You are really missing out on some extra growth by not supplementing creatine while being on anabolics. Creatine does not need to be cycled and increases the intramuscular levels of IGF-1, higher IGF-1 while on anabolics means one thing... More muscle! Only using creatine in PCT is just a head game to help make you feel like you are not losing a step in PCT. All it really does is keep you from gaining the extra step during the cycle. I will definitely be giving my body ample amounts of Crea Trona to get as much growth as possible out of the run. THen keep up with it during my off times to keep as much as possible. No need to cycle it. Especially Crea-Trona it being buffered makes it for easier on the system.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You are really missing out on some extra growth by not supplementing creatine while being on anabolics. Creatine does not need to be cycled and increases the intramuscular levels of IGF-1, higher IGF-1 while on anabolics means one thing... More muscle! Only using creatine in PCT is just a head game to help make you feel like you are not losing a step in PCT. All it really does is keep you from gaining the extra step during the cycle. I will definitely be giving my body ample amounts of Crea Trona to get as much growth as possible out of the run. THen keep up with it during my off times to keep as much as possible. No need to cycle it. Especially Crea-Trona it being buffered makes it for easier on the system.
    Twist my rubber fuggin arm
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Yeah I know I have you twisted up like Mr Fantastic...

    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Yah I'm an easy sell...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  18. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,959
    Answers
    1

    ok I am here. Sheeesh

  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    MAX PUMP - From Guns to Cannons


    Okay that should give you an idea of how my initial workout went with MAX PUMP. Well let me tell you that this stuff is as legit as it comes for my first time out. Now I did take 4caps of it last night to get it started in my system, but tonight I took it about 30 minutes prior to my workout with 2 Scoops BCAA SAA. Before I went out to lift I took an arm measurement flexed cold before getting a pump. Man I wish I could have got my web cam to record or take a shot but I was missing the software on my rebuilt pc. Anyway I digress, both of my arms were 17.25 inches cold.

    I went outside and did 10 Super Sets of
    Drag Curls 75x10 for 10 for 10 sets
    JM PRESS 135x10 for 10 sets

    Came back inside checked the tape and for the first time ever...

    I broke the 18 inch mark at 18.25!!!!!!!
    So for now lets just say I am giving this bad boy a 5 on pump! I need to have a look into what the rest of the criteria was but right now an inch difference in an arm pump is pretty ridiculous. Even checking pumped before I have never been over 18 this was pretty friggin awesome!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    damn dude, a full inch...that is incredible, wow!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay that should give you an idea of how my initial workout went with MAX PUMP. Well let me tell you that this stuff is as legit as it comes for my first time out. Now I did take 4caps of it last night to get it started in my system, but tonight I took it about 30 minutes prior to my workout with 2 Scoops BCAA SAA. Before I went out to lift I took an arm measurement flexed cold before getting a pump. Man I wish I could have got my web cam to record or take a shot but I was missing the software on my rebuilt pc. Anyway I digress, both of my arms were 17.25 inches cold.

    I went outside and did 10 Super Sets of
    Drag Curls 75x10 for 10 for 10 sets
    JM PRESS 135x10 for 10 sets

    Came back inside checked the tape and for the first time ever...

    I broke the 18 inch mark at 18.25!!!!!!!So for now lets just say I am giving this bad boy a 5 on pump! I need to have a look into what the rest of the criteria was but right now an inch difference in an arm pump is pretty ridiculous. Even checking pumped before I have never been over 18 this was pretty friggin awesome!
    So I'm not the only one who experienced an inch pump?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Nope we are in the same club!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  23. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn dude, a full inch...that is incredible, wow!!!
    Yeah pretty friggin ridiculous! ME LOOK BIG! ME LIKE BEING SWOLE!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  24. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,474
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn dude, a full inch...that is incredible, wow!!!
    Thats what she said.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thats what she said.
    i would hope you showed her more than an inch, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  26. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,146
    Answers
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    I broke the 18 inch mark at 18.25!!!!!!!
    pics or it dint happen



    j/p bro, i have no doubts at all
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  27. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Sweet... Didn't wanna sound ridiculous last tricep day. Yall were questioning it. I'm a great pump responder. My arms are ballooned up right now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Man that kind of pump and I'd be very scary...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  29. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man that kind of pump and I'd be very scary...
    Agreed haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    pics or it dint happen



    j/p bro, i have no doubts at all
    Oh yeah! Scroll Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sweet... Didn't wanna sound ridiculous last tricep day. Yall were questioning it. I'm a great pump responder. My arms are ballooned up right now
    Yeah I was very impressed. Arms were crazy full.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man that kind of pump and I'd be very scary...
    Yeah an inch on someone already ripped would not only be sick for size but vascularity would be pretty off the chain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Agreed haha
    Here are post pump pictures, I couldn't get computer to snap a shot of the guns before and pump was so ridiculous after I just had to take the pics of them all full.

    Name:  MAX PUMP 2-17-2013 18.25 inches with pump.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  155.2 KB
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  31. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Straight ballooned up!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,416
    Answers
    0

    Dats pump.... It happened
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  33. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,146
    Answers
    7

    you got permit for dem things man?
    i know texas is loose with da gun laws and everything, but i think they still frown on carrying concealed, no?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you got permit for dem things man?
    i know texas is loose with da gun laws and everything, but i think they still frown on carrying concealed, no?
    Yeah I had to choose to either get my CHL or cut the sleeves off my shirts so they were not concealed. I went with the sleeves. You should see me in my work polo's now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    So if you have been wondering what you are taking or should I say I am taking here is the pre release sale for MAX PUMP http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So if you have been wondering what you are taking or should I say I am taking here is the pre release sale for MAX PUMP http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html
    been a fan of nitrates for a long time now...i went nuts over the old aps creatine nitrate-if this is in the same league as creatine nitrate was then it is kickass!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  37. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    No doubt I love creatine nitrate and would definitely put this up against it on pump factor.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt I love creatine nitrate and would definitely put this up against it on pump factor.
    og aps mesomorph/creatine nitrate was best non-ph results i ever had....actually it was very close to being ph results!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  39. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Yeah I loved Mesomorph, I would say pump wise this is right up there with it maybe even better. I puffed up by the 2nd set and just kept swelling tighter and fuller from there. Obviously this has no stims though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  40. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,571
    Answers
    1

    Well here are my eats from yesterday. I intentionally did a little carb back loading last night so I would have plenty fuel for this mornings leg workout but for some reason my damn alarm didn't go off or didn't wake me up one of the two. So now I find myself needing to change up my workouts for the rest of this week to incorporate legs into them. I will more than likely do a full body push session tomorrow and then a full body pull session on Saturday. Basically that means I will work chest, shoulders, triceps and quads tomorrow then do back, biceps, rear delts and hamstrings on Saturday then will either do my arm workout on Sunday or Monday.

    February 19, 2013

    Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1.5 Scoop 165 1g 0g 41g 0mg 75mg 0g 0g
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1.5 scoop (33g) 180 5g 2g 36g 15mg 330mg 0g 2g
    Mid Morning Meal
    Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds (Per Nut Serving), 1 oz. (23 almonds) 150 6g 13g 6g 0mg 25mg 1g 3g
    Lunch
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 1 Scoop (34g) 120 5g 1g 25g 20mg 100mg 1g 3g
    Kroger - Coconut Flake, Unsweetened, 4 tbsp (10g) 140 6g 12g 2g 0mg 0mg 2g 4g
    Fruit - Ruby Red Grapefruit, 0.5 whole 45 7g 0g 1g 0mg 0mg 4g 1g
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Mid Afternoon Snack
    Emerald - Cocao Roast Almonds, 1 oz. 150 6g 13g 6g 0mg 25mg 1g 3g
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1 Scoop 110 1g 0g 27g 0mg 50mg 0g 0g
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1 scoop (33g) 120 3g 1g 24g 10mg 220mg 0g 1g
    Dinner
    Home Cooked - Baked Tilapia Filet, 10.98 oz 403 0g 9g 83g 183mg 179mg 0g 0g
    Kellog - Kellogg's Raisin Bran, 1.5 cup 285 69g 2g 8g 0mg 315mg 27g 11g
    Milk - Nonfat (fat free or skim), 1 cup 86 12g 0g 8g 5mg 127mg 0g 0g
    TOTAL:
    2,174 122g 53g 321g 233mg 1,546mg 36g 28g

    Notice even with the small carb back load I only went up to 122g of carbs for the day. If I notice more ability to lift better this way I will do this on my off days. We shall see. Either way carbs will both be watched and manipulated from here on out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)
    By Meister in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in