KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Page 5 of 29 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Does not bode well ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed
    i can't get ahold of al down at headquarters either..

starting to wonder
    i think all those boobs did em in!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Wonder who showed more boobie.....Kleen, Queen or Scotty Doc
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Wonder who showed more boobie.....Kleen, Queen or Scotty Doc
    my bet is what happened in n.o stays in n.o, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

my bet is what happened in n.o stays in n.o, lol.
    It never happened if you can't remember it. Story of my wife, I mean life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    It never happened if you can't remember it. Story of my wife, I mean life.
    lol...there are a few stories i wish my wife would forget, lol...

15 years sobriety this year!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Congratulations my friend. Fun is more fun when it's a lasting memory.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Congratulations my friend. Fun is more fun when it's a lasting memory.
    and bad is more bad when it's a lasting memory, lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

22 for me I really don't miss it. Yah things got that bad

10. We had a good trip took the rest of my planned days off for relaxation and recovery. When I take time off I take it off the forums too! I can tell you that PX Black kept our energy levels up. We were out until 4:00AM Friday night and got in at 6:00AM Saturday night or should I say Sunday morning. Was pretty much a whirlwind. I will post up some pics of the place we were at for Endymion once I get them all uploaded. Lets just say that you couldn't have gotten a better spot. We were on a platform catching beads galore without having to be in the chaos of the street with all the people groping and shuffling past / over you...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

11. Good to see you made it back safe and avoided jail lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Sounds eventful broheim
    Independent Review

13. Hey Guys if you want to see where we were for the parade it is all right here. https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...MK_wAaRZAkmvNo
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey Guys if you want to see where we were for the parade it is all right here. https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...MK_wAaRZAkmvNo
    That's awesome Kleen! What a bad ass memory you will have!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    We had a good trip took the rest of my planned days off for relaxation and recovery. When I take time off I take it off the forums too! I can tell you that PX Black kept our energy levels up. We were out until 4:00AM Friday night and got in at 6:00AM Saturday night or should I say Sunday morning. Was pretty much a whirlwind. I will post up some pics of the place we were at for Endymion once I get them all uploaded. Lets just say that you couldn't have gotten a better spot. We were on a platform catching beads galore without having to be in the chaos of the street with all the people groping and shuffling past / over you...
    Yah that's where I would have been ... really don't like crowds...

16. Hey check the info on our BCAA SAA product!
    Name:  FINAFLEX VS AD_2 7 13 Forum Size.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  360.6 KB
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey check the info on our BCAA SAA product!
    Name:  FINAFLEX VS AD_2 7 13 Forum Size.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  360.6 KB
    Yes!! I tried to describe the smell of Ignite 2 in my log a few days ago! Organic!!

18. oooo nice kleen product info page, schweet
    (due ewe sea watt eye did their? kleen)

19. Looks goooood!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

20. BCAA SAA is good, I have really been enjoying the extra reps I get out of it in deeper sets. That was one of the first things I noticed with it.

I wanted to give some feedback in here about PX Black, I feel it needs some attention in this log since it is a major part of what is going on with me right now. I will use the same form we have everyone else using for it just so my thoughts are organized and clear.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
    1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5)
    I give this a rating of 5, the first time I took it I might have given it a 4, but over the course of the week it seemed like I got more and more energy from it, and not as much was required for the same boost in energy.

2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -
    I give this a 4.5, I am a relatively happy guy most of the time anyway so I would need a huge increase in positivity to the point of euphoria to give this a 5. However we shall see as life tosses things at me how much of a difference it is really making.

3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -
    Okay my rating for this product may be a little different than some. To me PX Black gets a 6 on a scale of 1-5. It makes food an after thought. I find myself reminding myself that it is time to eat, and the best part is whenever I eat, I can not only shove the food down but I can enjoy eating my food. No change in taste or over stimmed stomach trying to constrict and make swallowing the food hard. Just plain old no cravings, but no aversion to eating either. Just the way a diet pill should be, especially for those trying to retain mass while leaning up.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5)
    I give this a 4 in this area, I agree I do seem a little more focused but I also have ADHD so it can only do so much for me. ;)

5) This product gave me the jitters... (1-5)
    1 here without a doubt. I have not even had a hint of the jitters. The second time I took 2 caps I did get a strong rush of energy for a little bit. Strong enough to say I was having a WHOOSH of energy, but even then there was no signs of jitters or trembling.

6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5)
    I will give this a 4 for right now. So far I feel that this product is definitely helping me with the fat. Ample, appetite suppression and faster metabolism just make the fat come off however I need more time to truly assess how much it is helping, and how much was cutting carbs way down.

7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5)
    Hands down for this one it is a 5, I love this stuff and can't wait to see how well it works continuing on into the 8 weeks of planned use.
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wanted to give some feedback in here about PX Black, I feel it needs some attention in this log since it is a major part of what is going on with me right now. I will use the same form we have everyone else using for it just so my thoughts are organized and clear.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
    I give this a rating of 5, the first time I took it I might have given it a 4, but over the course of the week it seemed like I got more and more energy from it, and not as much was required for the same boost in energy.

I give this a 4.5, I am a relatively happy guy most of the time anyway so I would need a huge increase in positivity to the point of euphoria to give this a 5. However we shall see as life tosses things at me how much of a difference it is really making.

Okay my rating for this product may be a little different than some. To me PX Black gets a 6 on a scale of 1-5. It makes food an after thought. I find myself reminding myself that it is time to eat, and the best part is whenever I eat, I can not only shove the food down but I can enjoy eating my food. No change in taste or over stimmed stomach trying to constrict and make swallowing the food hard. Just plain old no cravings, but no aversion to eating either. Just the way a diet pill should be, especially for those trying to retain mass while leaning up.

I give this a 4 in this area, I agree I do seem a little more focused but I also have ADHD so it can only do so much for me. ;)

1 here without a doubt. I have not even had a hint of the jitters. The second time I took 2 caps I did get a strong rush of energy for a little bit. Strong enough to say I was having a WHOOSH of energy, but even then there was no signs of jitters or trembling.

I will give this a 4 for right now. So far I feel that this product is definitely helping me with the fat. Ample, appetite suppression and faster metabolism just make the fat come off however I need more time to truly assess how much it is helping, and how much was cutting carbs way down.

7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5)
    Hands down for this one it is a 5, I love this stuff and can't wait to see how well it works continuing on into the 8 weeks of planned use.

awesome stuff chris, very thorough and detailed

i've kinda ignored PXB in my log as well (hell my log is all over the place LOL), but i am extremely elated with results i am seeing, and effectiveness continuing to shine..the feel good portion is wonderful, no jitters, no issues with sleep

and - i'm still only taking 3 daily (2 am/1 pm)

thanks for sharing!

22. 2am 1pm is perfect.

Its a great smooth feeling. Makes you feel good due to the pea in there.

Feeling leaner again. Lower abs are coming...sweeet. :xtraclap:::

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. No doubt 2 AM 1 later AM is what I do. I don't take any stimulants after noon. I am already ADHD stimming myself up then trying to go to sleep is not the way to go for me.
    Current Training Log -

24. Hey guys go check this out on our FACEBOOK, Look for the Jamal Lewis picture, like it and share it and you can get lots of goodies and a signed football. heck while you are there like FINAFLEX and be the first to know when they are doing a FACEBOOK promo

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FINAFL...139?ref=stream
    Current Training Log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    BCAA SAA is good, I have really been enjoying the extra reps I get out of it in deeper sets. That was one of the first things I noticed with it.

I will do this in my log as well..

About ADHD, I find that smooth stim products like this help me to the point I don't even have to consider medication, not that I would anyway, my case is fairly mild compared to say my son's.

26. Mine is relatively rough I walk in to a room and have no idea why I am there, start a project in one room walk out and get involved in another one in the next room and forget about what I was doing before. Loose track of where I was in conversations whenever there is even a mild distraction. It is fun to live with... NOT, but I work through it. Some day I may go back on meds I was definitely a much more productive and focused person on them. Hell taking an amphetamine and calming down about 7 notches who'd have thunk it...
    Current Training Log -
  27. Cool

I was diagnosed with adhd when I was around 13. It is still with me, never took the meds they gave me, made me feel like I was on crack. Certain stims exacerbate it while others help with concentration. I love the FinaFlex line but if I take two of the PX white in one day I cannot pin down any of my thoughts. Liking how you guys are enjoying the black though, def will give it a run down the road.
    Independent Review

28. Okay so here are the eats from yesterday, I was looser in a few areas but tighter in others. All in all not too bad for a Holiday.

February 14, 2013

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 2 scoop (33g) 240 6g 2g 48g 20mg 440mg 0g 2g
    Lunch
    Walmart - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts(Fresh-Not In Bag), 200 gr 330 0g 8g 62g 170mg 148mg 0g 0g
    Rice - White, long-grain, regular, cooked, 1 cup 205 45g 0g 4g 0mg 2mg 0g 1g
    Mid Afternoon Snack
    Necco - Sweet Heart Candy (Individual Bags), 1 package 60 14g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 13g 0g
    Dinner
    Beef - Top Sirloin, Steak, Separable Lean Only, Trimmed to 0" Fat, Select, Cooked, Broiled, 16.5 oz 825 0g 22g 142g 237mg 308mg 0g 0g
    Hominy - Canned, yellow, 0.5 cup 58 11g 1g 1g 0mg 168mg 0g 2g
    Pasta Roni - Angel Hair Pasta With Herbs, 0.5 cup prepared 155 19g 1g 4g 0mg 305mg 1g 1g
    TOTAL:
    1,873 95g 34g 261g 427mg 1,371mg 14g 6g

Yes that is candy for my Mid Afternoon Snack. When my daughter says Daddy I got this box of hearts for you, well you eat it. No harm no foul.
    Current Training Log -

29. Typically if you actually have the chemical imbalance for ADD the salt amphetamines will slow you way down. If they speed you up then maybe you were misdiagnosed. I know my ex girlfriend snuck 2 of my ritalin when i was younger and DAMN she was like a cracked out fiend climbing the walls speeding around. I took one of them and would damn near drool, I mean it would slow me down to nothing. Was too damn strong so I got off and haven't been back on but Adderal my son takes it much calmer of a amphetamine and I have thought to give it a shot and go back to school or into some more IT training.
    Current Training Log -

30. i've got ADD as well, but is mitigated by my OCD
    chris explains this one well..kinda balances me out, and i don't take meds for either, never have
    i notice the ability to concentrate a bit better, when using PXB tho, definitely
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)
    By Meister in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM