KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Page 13 of 29 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

big boy!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Monster!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah Chris can do most anything he wants to. He's big and that is going show up even more shortly...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User

lol...nice before pics!!!

i bet by tomorrow you will look much leaner already!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Btw....you need to shave your head....
    ^^^this.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I have seen Chris recently, don't let those pics fool you he is still thick and muscular. Its just some fluff covering up years of mature muscle!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have seen Chris recently, don't let those pics fool you he is still thick and muscular. Its just some fluff covering up years of mature muscle!
    Ahhh thanks Fin... he had me completely fooled I knew he was going to do that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Haha! Of course I let my diet slide over the weekend. I knew what Al had in store for me. I just ate to enjoy myself but yeah I am already dropping some water. Not as fast since I am not cutting carbs out completely. In all honesty I went from about 209-211lbs to 215lbs so was not a huge amount of spill over.

The last two days I was out of it. I was a bit sick to my stomach when I took my pictures on Monday. I ended up out of both work and the gym the last two days. Very frustrating way to start off my contest but that is okay. The plan for today is to get out and walk at lunch if possible then probably do a session on the elliptical when I get home.

Even though I missed the gym I am noticing some gains in my overall size. Just filling out my shirt a bit more. Not saying I am growing a lot from this or anything since I did just have a good 800 grams of carbs over the weekend it could easily be glycogen but regardless it seems like it is sticking a bit.

I did notice this morning for a little bit it felt like I had a small back pump. Only thing I can figure was it was from the extra carbs pumping up my body. That or I slept wrong on it. Tomorrow is supposed to be chest but I missed a back and biceps workout so I need to reschedule my plans for the rest of the week. It may be a THursday, Friday, Sat, & Sunday lift or something like that. Maybe just Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Glad you are feeling better, I know all too well about being sick recently! You have some fun days in the gym ahead of you, may want to take off Saturday and hit Sunday but that is just how I would do it. Get at least one rest day in so you don't push yourself too much and get sick again.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah either that or just do THurs-Sat and be done for the week. Will only try to get my 3 main splits this week then worry about adding more next week or if I am feeling great all of the sudden. I am definitely feeling the beginning effects of the stack and really want to take advantage of things. Today will be relatively low fat and moderate carbs with high protein. Currently sitting at 80grams protein 6g fat, and 55 grams carbs for the day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah either that or just do THurs-Sat and be done for the week. Will only try to get my 3 main splits this week then worry about adding more next week or if I am feeling great all of the sudden. I am definitely feeling the beginning effects of the stack and really want to take advantage of things. Today will be relatively low fat and moderate carbs with high protein. Currently sitting at 80grams protein 6g fat, and 55 grams carbs for the day.
    Or you could smash your whole body Friday, take the weekend off and start fresh on Monday. Nah, maybe not. Too hard to stay out of the gym.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I think what will be best for my body is to hit my required 3 days of work before the weekend is over. I prefer to have Sunday off so that will leave the next 3 days for me to get in and lift. I will be going out for a walk for lunch here shortly. May end up doing some jogging but not sure depends on how the stomach is feeling. Right now still contemplating even going for my walk seems like I may want to wait until tomorrow before exerting myself too much. Stomach is very acidic, and distended at the moment. Not a happy feeling...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

knock on wood but I rarely get sick, I got bronchitis on Xmas but that was just and infection but I have only had 2 minor colds in the last 3 years and before that I had a 6 year streak without a damn thing. I take echinacea if I feel I might get something and I have to watch stress and lack of sleep. I can only get sick if my system is down for one of these reasons. Like we have been discussing we are hard on our CMS and I know that can add the stress so we need be extra carefull with how else we live our lives. The good thing is, is that training seems to give my immune system a boost. Could be an adjustment my body makes for the extra stress I put it through.

Another factor is, is that everything I do revolvles around my efforts at the gym. That's where I do my partying. I have no nightlife whatsoever and am usually asleep by 9 pm. You know my diet is pretty tight as well. I love this sport and can't wait to got at it again Friday morning.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, I definitely love it and am ready to get back to it, unfortunately my stomach is still pretty acidic and swollen a bit. I am waiting until tomorrow to lift just to be safe. Today I will just eat nice and clean and leave it at that. If I hit my 2500 great if I am a little lower that is fine too since I did not get my cardio in today. Tomorrow is a new day and one I will be taking full advantage of physically. "Tomorrow it is Off to the races!"
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Yeah, I definitely love it and am ready to get back to it, unfortunately my stomach is still pretty acidic and swollen a bit. I am waiting until tomorrow to lift just to be safe. Today I will just eat nice and clean and leave it at that. If I hit my 2500 great if I am a little lower that is fine too since I did not get my cardio in today. Tomorrow is a new day and one I will be taking full advantage of physically. "Tomorrow it is Off to the races!"
    Nice! Gonna kill it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Registered User

you know it!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Btw kleen! New log is up for my 240lb goal quest adventure awesomeness.
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am there!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Late but in to see how our 8 weeks of Fina-fun pan out brother! Probably end about the same time.

What bf % you think you're at now Kleen? Beast lats btw.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Damn kleen I go off am for a few days and I have like 7 pages to catch up on! Looking big man. I have no doubt that you'll lean up nicely with the knowledge you have in that head of yours!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Late but in to see how our 8 weeks of Fina-fun pan out brother! Probably end about the same time.

What bf % you think you're at now Kleen? Beast lats btw.
    I would put myself between 15-20% my arms and legs are still pretty darn lean it is just my lower back abdomen and under my pec I am holding fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn kleen I go off am for a few days and I have like 7 pages to catch up on! Looking big man. I have no doubt that you'll lean up nicely with the knowledge you have in that head of yours!
    That is the plan, although this time around I am following a completely different approach in that I am doing low fat high carb instead of high fat low carb. So I am in a slightly new territory. We shall see how things go... Speaking of, here are my eats from yesterday. I Ate a little lower to create more of a deficit since I did not do cardio yesterday.

March 6, 2013

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Meal 1
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1.5 Scoop 165 1g 0g 41g 0mg 75mg 0g 0g
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1.5 scoop (33g) 180 5g 2g 36g 15mg 330mg 0g 2g
    Quaker - Old Fashioned Rolled Oats - Dry, 1 cup 300 54g 6g 10g 0mg 0mg 2g 10g
    Meal 2
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1.5 Scoop 165 1g 0g 41g 0mg 75mg 0g 0g
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1.5 scoop (33g) 180 5g 2g 36g 15mg 330mg 0g 2g
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 0.5 cup 150 27g 3g 5g 0mg 0mg 1g 4g
    Dole - Frozen Fruit - Wild Blueberries, 0.8 cup (140 g) 64 15g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 8g 5g
    Meal 3
    Meal 4
    Pork - Fresh, loin, tenderloin, lean only, cooked, roasted, 9.99 oz 464 0g 14g 80g 224mg 159mg 0g 0g
    Ranch Style - Ranch Style Beans, 0.665 cup (131 g) 173 27g 4g 8g 0mg 771mg 3g 9g
    Hominy - Canned, yellow, 0.75 cup 86 17g 1g 2g 0mg 252mg 0g 3g
    TOTAL:
    2,272 158g 34g 336g 269mg 2,397mg 14g 37g
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

^^ Always on point in his planning, less cals in place of cardio to keep the defecit. For all you newbies, take a page from Chris here and use it if you know you can't get a workout in. No reason he didn't get the benefits just like he did cardio with a choice to limit cals as if he did.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Diet changes done correctly are better choices and extra cardio for fat loss. There is a place for both but diet comes first. A perfect diet and you'd hardly have to do any cardio.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

About how much time do you shoot for between each meal right now Kleen? Never tried a 4 meal split; I've been doing 5-7 meals daily for a long time now. Seems like 4 would work fine when not bulking tho. Im on that permabulk.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

March 7, 2013

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Meal 1
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 3 Scoop (34g) 360 15g 3g 75g 60mg 300mg 3g 8g
    Meal 2
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 1 cup 300 54g 6g 10g 0mg 0mg 2g 8g
    Meal 3
    Chili's - Margarita Grilled Chicken W/Sides As Served, 1 plate 550 62g 14g 46g 0mg 1,870mg 0g 8g
    Meal 4
    Jennie-O - Smoked Turkey Drumstick, 12 oz. 560 0g 28g 76g 340mg 2,400mg 0g 0g
    TOTAL:
    2,115 137g 53g 284g 415mg 4,975mg 5g 26g

Cals were lower again yesterday, as you can see protein was still high but I had to be creative last night to get some food in me that wouldn't sabotage my efforts. Not a lot of "Clean" foods at the rodeo imagine that. So I went with a smoked turkey leg... Speaking of legs they are starting to get sore and I am ready to go in and crush upper body tomorrow.

On a personal note Trinity absolutely loved her first concert. Took her to see Bruno Mars, man does that guy have some chops. Put on a better show than I expected and the attendance broke some world record too.
    @Hyde I normally have 3-4 hours between meals or for the most part have a morning shake then a whole food meal around 9:30-10:00, then eat lunch between 1-2 and dinner about 7:00-8:00, Some days I get in a 5th meal as a snack in between lunch and dinner but these depend on where I am calorie-wise and more importantly with my protein intake for the day. If easy to hit my protein requirement with a moderate but satiating sized meal I will wait for dinner. If I am a little low on protein already then I will pop in another shake mid afternoon.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I find myself using shakes again on workout days for convenince.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah I did some reading on it and if mixed powders there really isn't much advantage over them than real food. I would still prefer to have a little more whole food when I can but probably half of my protein is in powder form. Just depends on the day if it is powder heavy or whole food heavy.
    Right now I mix 1/2 isolate and 1/2 casien into my shakes so 3 scoops is just over 75 grams and with half of that being casein it sets me up for 7+ hours of positive nitrogen balance. Since I eat about every 4 hours that keeps me in that state pretty much all day.

I am also finishing out a tub of Trutein which is 40% whey, 40% Casein and 20% egg protein, it has a little higher carb count but also some good fiber in it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I'm doing like 1-2 shakes a day right now. But I'm on a serious cut so it just makes high protein intake more convenient
    Independent Review
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Definitely especially right now with me trying to keep my fats low. I want my fats below 50 and really about 40 per day. Getting 340-350 grams protein is very hard to do keeping it that low fat. Not impossible mind you but this way is definitely cheaper and more convenient than trying to do it with all whole food sources.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

If I eat another can of Daily Chef's Chunk Chicken I'm going to puke I think. So easy tho!
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)
    By Meister in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM