KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

Page 13 of 22 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That's an awesome cardio location! Really is beautiful. My lazy self would def just be lounging under a tree tho shouting at you to hustle harder for the both of us. And you are definitely leaner than start of log, no doubt. Muscles seem bigger as well, or AT LEAST more full. Progress is showing big guy!

You liking the SAN Isolate? I've been eyeing it for a while before I noticed it in your log.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I saw that on FB Kleen that's awesome!!

You will enjoy this a lot. Matty and his wife are doing big things and are great people. I would recommend them to anyone. I hope to be a sponsored athlete of theirs soon :-)

Very excited to see the results
    Independent
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice scenery... can't wait to get into some outdoor hiking. I live right by the St. Lawrence River and my gym is right at the bottom of a monster hill the leads to he top of Mount Royal. I am about 20 minutes to the Canal that leads to Old Montreal and the Port.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's an awesome cardio location! Really is beautiful. My lazy self would def just be lounging under a tree tho shouting at you to hustle harder for the both of us. And you are definitely leaner than start of log, no doubt. Muscles seem bigger as well, or AT LEAST more full. Progress is showing big guy!

You liking the SAN Isolate? I've been eyeing it for a while before I noticed it in your log.
    I liked it a lot it actually tasted really good with only water and in milk it was even better.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I saw that on FB Kleen that's awesome!!

You will enjoy this a lot. Matty and his wife are doing big things and are great people. I would recommend them to anyone. I hope to be a sponsored athlete of theirs soon :-)

Very excited to see the results
    Yeah me too I just got the breakdown for the first 4 weeks. We can adjust it after that but right now it is looking pretty good. It is similar to my recent approach but far more exact on what and when to take in my carbs and calories.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nice scenery... can't wait to get into some outdoor hiking. I live right by the St. Lawrence River and my gym is right at the bottom of a monster hill the leads to he top of Mount Royal. I am about 20 minutes to the Canal that leads to Old Montreal and the Port.
    Yeah that will be nice. I remember you talking about that hill from last year.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gonna get nasty up in hurrrrrrr!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

March 21, 2013

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Meal 1
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1.5 scoop (33g) 180 5g 2g 36g 15mg 330mg 0g 2g
    Optimum Nutrition - Whey Protein, Gold Standard 100%, Double Rich Chocolate, 45.6 g (1 rounded scoop) 180 5g 2g 36g 45mg 195mg 2g 1g
    Meal 2
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 2 Scoop 220 1g 0g 54g 0mg 100mg 0g 0g
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 1 cup 300 54g 6g 10g 0mg 0mg 2g 8g
    Trunutrition Sciences - Trutein - Banana Cream, 1 Scoop (34g) 120 5g 1g 25g 20mg 100mg 1g 3g
    Meal 3
    Beans - Black, cooked, boiled, with salt, 0.5 cup 114 20g 0g 8g 0mg 204mg 0g 7g
    Rice - Brown, long-grain, cooked, 0.75 cup 162 34g 1g 4g 0mg 7mg 1g 3g
    Homemade - Pico De Gallo, 4 oz 30 6g 0g 1g 0mg 10mg 4g 1g
    Walmart - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts(Fresh-Not In Bag), 220.0 gr 363 0g 9g 68g 187mg 163mg 0g 0g
    Meal 4
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1.5 scoop (33g) 180 5g 2g 36g 15mg 330mg 0g 2g
    Optimum Nutrition - Whey Protein, Gold Standard 100%, Double Rich Chocolate, 45.6 g (1 rounded scoop) 180 5g 2g 36g 45mg 195mg 2g 1g
    Meal 5
    Generic - Baked Tilapia Cajun Seasoning (Fitclick), 6.6 oz 163 0g 2g 35g 91mg 662mg 0g 0g
    TOTAL:
    2,192 140g 27g 349g 418mg 2,296mg 12g 28g

Exercises

Calories

Minutes
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 450 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 521 65

So those were my eats for yesterday.

Okay, I got my first couple weeks worth of diet plan already and they really came through. I like the layout of the diet. I don't think I can explain it too much directly but basically carbs and calories will be getting cycled. I can't give the macros and all of that in an outline but I think I can still post up everything I am eating. I will check with him to make sure what the logistics are.

I will say this, just the initial experience with www.bossbody.net has been great, MattyS4 seems to have a handle on things and is very responsive. He soaks in the information you give him and tries to accomodate your preferences while still reshaping the lay of your diet or training. Speaking of training, he said he likes the current workout I am doing and that it fits my goals very well so I will keep up with the same split and style I have for the last couple weeks.

I just finished a trip to cardio hill, for my lunch break and burned off probably 400-450 calories. Things are going well, diet is on point for what I have been doing and I am going to be starting the exact diet from him on Monday if not kicking it in just before.
    Current Log:
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Bossbody is good people. They're gonna steer you in the right direction and now its up to you. You're gonna nip this in the butt bro. If you don't mind, just wondering what your supp list looks like atm?
    Independent Review
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Not a problem, my supps are
    2 caps of 1-Alpha & 550XD morning and night.
    PX Black 2 a day morning and around 10:30 or 11:00AM.
    Max PUMP 30 minutes preworkout with pre-workout supps, including creatrona powder, BCAA+SAA 2 scoops pre and post workout.
    ALC+CLA 4 caps twice a day with meals.
    CELL SHOCK between 0-2 scoops post workout depending on carb allowance for the day.
    I am also taking Achilles for joints 2 caps morning and night, same with TALOS for my lipids, bp and what not. Plus I have about 6-8 triple strength fish oil caps per day.

Okay so a little bit of an update. Nutrition has been good although today I did have a frozen yogurt. Other than that my nutrition hs been pretty much perfect. Tomorrow I start eating the mmeals and or macros suggested in my plan. For now I will just put up my workout from Saturday.

Close Grip V handle lat pull down - 120x12, 180x10, 210x8`95x7, 180x8 - Could feel the muscles not used to this grip some nworked muscles got to burning like a mofo.
    Wide Pronated Grip Cable Rows - 120x12, 150x10, 165x12, 180x10, 100x8 - These felt great hitting parts of me I haven't worked a lot on recently.
    FST-7 Standing straight arm cable lat pull - 75x12, 75x12, 75x12, 75x10, 75x9, 75x6, 60x5 - Woowee! That was a nice burn, my chest was even pumped by the end of these.

FST-7 Incline DB Curls - 22.5x12, x12, x10, x10, x10, x9, x8 Holy burn, I was doing these with my wrist broke back and the concentration and contraction on the biceps was ridiculously more intense. Had not done that in a while.

FST-7 Rear Delt Swings - 40x12, x12, x12, x12, x10, x10, x9 - This is the second time I have done these and I jusr really feel them better in my rear delts than rear delt raises or flies where you end up engaging your traps.

Okay now for the update on me. I continue to see myself leaning up a bit I think you will probably agree I look more solid in these pics even though I am not flexing in anyway shape or form. Interestingly enough I am weighing in at 214.5 this morning so I have only officially lost .3 lbs. Yet to me I have cleaned up more than that. I must be growing a bit of muscle, that and my shirts just keep getting tighter and tighter on my arms shoulders and chest. Anyway these are the Official before pics for this 8 week plan.

Name:  Front  3-24-13- 214_5 lbs.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  84.1 KBName:  Left Side  3-24-13- 214_5 lbs.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  60.2 KB
    Name:  Rear  3-24-13- 214_5 lbs.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  70.1 KBName:  Right Side 3-24-13- 214_5 lbs.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  73.8 KB
    Current Log:
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Look great Kleen, and nice supp list. Simple but effective. I always look at my cell shock and want some. Just trying to float my carbs around 100 though. Damn stuff is just super tasty lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

214.5!!!
    hyooge
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been loving Talos. The dosage of CoQ10 and SAMe alone help justify its pricetag. Will def be using it again for future cycle support, better than Life Support or Cycle Assist easy IMO. Just pricier.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Look great Kleen, and nice supp list. Simple but effective. I always look at my cell shock and want some. Just trying to float my carbs around 100 though. Damn stuff is just super tasty lol.
    Keeping them to 100 just have 1 scoop post workout get the glycogen back in your muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    214.5!!! hyooge
    Yeah I keep seeing new vascularity or less fat on my stomach and expecting the scale to go down a couple lbs but I just seem to get leaner at the same weight. Not complaining sooner or later that will make for a very large and lean me. I fully expect the fat loss to surpass the muscle gain but I had some muscle memory trying to get me back to my prior size as soon as an ample level of anabolics were introduced. I am very curious to see where this ends up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I have been loving Talos. The dosage of CoQ10 and SAMe alone help justify its pricetag. Will def be using it again for future cycle support, better than Life Support or Cycle Assist easy IMO. Just pricier.
    Yeah when I looked at it I liked it for all those reasons and the SAM-E as the liver support is awesome since it doesn't stop the steroids from processing like milk thistle. It is also good for the joints and a sense of well being. A good thing to have when feeling alpha is a good mood.
    Current Log:
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Boy u is one sexy lil baldy man!!!! Insane update pics brother. I hope to one day look as lean as you.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You're a big dude Kleen. One thing I notice from the back is that your traps are gonna be ridiculous once you lean out. I look forward to seeing you in the single digits... Dem traps.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're a big dude Kleen. One thing I notice from the back is that your traps are gonna be ridiculous once you lean out. I look forward to seeing you in the single digits... Dem traps.
    agreed - he's added muscle since last time we shredded up together for sure..much thicker in the back, more obvious muscle all round..be patient - but yes, dude gonna look pretty damn awesome at the end of the game
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Kleen had a wicked transformation last year. I can already see big changes since first pics were taken. Looks much more solid, especially in the mid section, for sure. From what I saw last year he will kill it, not to mention he has a nutrition coach now as well. Not very fair poor Scotty Doc

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Boy u is one sexy lil baldy man!!!! Insane update pics brother. I hope to one day look as lean as you.
    Just keep working and start actually counting those calories and you will be there before you know it. You have a ton of muscle already.
    Thanks, yeah I do not do direct trap work, they become over bearing. They already overshadow my delts. I don't have weak delts but they don't look that big sitting beside those big beasts. That is a big part of the reason I am working my shoulders more right now.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    agreed - he's added muscle since last time we shredded up together for sure..much thicker in the back, more obvious muscle all round..be patient - but yes, dude gonna look pretty damn awesome at the end of the game
    Amazing what the addition of dead lifts will do to a guys back huh? It is definitely much thicker and the concentration on lower traps and lats has definitely made a difference in the overall look of my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kleen had a wicked transformation last year. I can already see big changes since first pics were taken. Looks much more solid, especially in the mid section, for sure. From what I saw last year he will kill it, not to mention he has a nutrition coach now as well. Not very fair poor Scotty Doc
    Thanks! I am working hard at it. By the way, ScottyDoc had to pull out of the competition before it even started. We both have a new plan for a just he and I competition for this summer. He always tries to get lean for Halloween and I will be getting ready for an October show. So we are going to see who can be the most ripped by Halloween. No other criteria other than who looks the most shredded. Should be a fun competition. Right now in the MeatHeads challenge it is Doug AKA DreamWeaver, and 2 other guys, I think one of them skipped out though... As of right now Doug has the over all physique imagine that... then I have the most progress. FINAFLEX IN DA HOUSE BABY!!!

Today is the first day of my diet following the Boss Body diet. Doing well so far, I have some precooked food, and my shakes up here. Starting point 214.5 lbs. I do not have body fat measurement. I may go to one of the gyms tonight to see if they can do it but I am not sure I wan't to be around the crowds. I do have to lift arms tonight anyway so there is a decent chance I will suck it up and go in instead of just lifting in my garage. We shall see. I honestly don't think body fat percentage is that important. However it is a decent tool to track progress if you have the same person do it every time. I may just order another caliper and do it myself. Probably the way to go.

The plan for today is to do cardio at lunch, then hit arms and shoulders tonight.
    Current Log:
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You got this Kleen! This is easy Money for you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think I will be able to maintain the overall physique and Chris will probably take transformation hah just the opposite of what happened last year Chris and I... we are either in good shape or we're about to be We don't fug around!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

AMEN to that. Doug where is the full size picture of your Avi I wanna see it. Your back looks SICK in that avi!
    Current Log:
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

I've seen his traps when he's lean and holy fock they are prominent. Bastard doesn't even do shrugs :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    AMEN to that. Doug where is the full size picture of your Avi I wanna see it. Your back looks SICK in that avi!
    ^^^this
    Independent
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

Excited to watch you transform Kleen. This will be fun for sure!
    Independent
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I've seen his traps when he's lean and holy fock they are prominent. Bastard doesn't even do shrugs :-)

^^^this
    I don't know if I can say I don't do shrugs I have been married for over 10 years now, I am a master at the "shrug". "I don't know Honey... Shrug" "I think so Dear... Shrug" Lots of shrugging going on at home!
    Current Log:
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

I don't know if I can say I don't do shrugs I have been married for over 10 years now, I am a master at the "shrug". "I don't know Honey... Shrug" "I think so Dear... Shrug" Lots of shrugging going on at home!
    Shrugging is the reason I am a firm believer in IF. Gotta train with no food eh? Its done wonders for me. I always think of how beast I am feeling and the shrugs do that too. know what I mean?

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Yeah I love doing shrugs but hell even just dead lifting my traps become over bearing very quickly. I can't wait to see how everything pops once I am down in the 6-8% range. Much less how beastly I look down around 4%.

Cardio at Cardio Hill walk 1 mile there, did HIIT doing hill sprints for 20 minutes then walked 1 mile back all told right at about 50 minutes of activity. Would say I burned over 400 calories easily.
    Current Log:
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

You still looking to compete Kleen?
    Independent Review
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Yeah I love doing shrugs but hell even just dead lifting my traps become over bearing very quickly. I can't wait to see how everything pops once I am down in the 6-8% range. Much less how beastly I look down around 4%.

Cardio at Cardio Hill walk 1 mile there, did HIIT doing hill sprints for 20 minutes then walked 1 mile back all told right at about 50 minutes of activity. Would say I burned over 400 calories easily.
    That's why I can't do direct Trap work.. makes my shoulders look narrow when the traps get past my ears...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You still looking to compete Kleen?
    Oh absolutely, shoulder has been holding up, my muscle mass is coming up and starting to lean out a bit. Depending on what I see when I lean up into the singles I may do an earlier competition as a practice run. I know right now I am not looking anywhere near ready but the show I intend to do is in October so this is about the right time to begin taking the fat off and seeing what lies beneath.

That's why I can't do direct Trap work.. makes my shoulders look narrow when the traps get past my ears...
    Yep, I have been killing my shoulders to get them wider but with these traps I really need to have some serious delts to look balanced. I started training medial delts more to adjust for that.

So yesterday I was out of it all day. My head was aching and a bit dizzy. I wasn't training so I pushed my high carb day back to today since I knew I would be going in to work legs tonight. I spoke with Matt and let him know the adjustments and he agreed so we are on the same page. So today I am getting in my carb day so far the fare has been oats and sweet potato. MMMMMM MMMMM Good! Depending on time I may try to do some hit or LISS after my leg workout just depends on how much is in the tank and what time it is when I finish.
    Current Log:
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Your workout is difficult. The end.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

My shoulders are always a the verge of blowing up ... I think there is so much secondary work with shoulders and I love overhead work which is tough on them but it's given me good results. Push press is stellar for shoulder width...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Your workout is difficult. The end.
    Hahaha! That is definitely not the first time I have heard that.

My shoulders are always a the verge of blowing up ... I think there is so much secondary work with shoulders and I love overhead work which is tough on them but it's given me good results. Push press is stellar for shoulder width...
    Yeah, I like push press for power but I don't know how much it helps me with width. For me a wide grip shoulder press, or heavier lateral raises seem to do the trick really well.
    Current Log:
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%

Heavy laterals. Heavy partial laterals. Best way imo

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.21%

And incline laterals, I've only just started doing these lately and damn they make my shoulders burn!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

G2G Kleen. I know you can do it. October is right around the corner my man so don't delay!

By the by new log is up. Come join the fun...
    PalmFist Taking on the FinaFlex Line
    Independent Review
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Hahaha! That is definitely not the first time I have heard that.

Yeah, I like push press for power but I don't know how much it helps me with width. For me a wide grip shoulder press, or heavier lateral raises seem to do the trick really well.
    All about angles I guess.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Yeah buddy this is the magic for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    And incline laterals, I've only just started doing these lately and damn they make my shoulders burn!
    When you say incline laterals do you mean facing into the bench or facing out?
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    G2G Kleen. I know you can do it. October is right around the corner my man so don't delay!

By the by new log is up. Come join the fun...
    PalmFist Taking on the FinaFlex Line
    I am in like Flynn, and yeah I will have this licked well before October, hell the Branch Warren is July 13th. If for some reason it looks like I could slide into that one in good condition I might just as a warm up to the October show. It really just depends on where I am. More than likely I will get into the singles and work toward a little recomp for a month or two then start my cut from about 8%.
    All about angles I guess.
    Has a lot to do with grip used during the push press. I definitely get a good workout out of them but not specifically in my medial delts.

Okay so Monday night I lifted in the garage. I don't have my log with me so a lot of this will be from memory.

Close Grip Bench - 135x12, 185x12, 235x10, 240x6, 235x6 - Was pretty happy with the 235x10, was plenty heavy but manageable enough to keep form very strict. I would say after that effort the 240x6 is definitely pretty impressive.

FST-7 Skull Crushers - 75x12, 12, 10, 10, 9, 8, 7 - Holy crap talk about an amazing triceps pump.

Oly Bar Curls 95x12, 105x10, 115x6, 95x10, 95x8 - I was killing myself to keep this in the strictest form possible with elbows back.

FST-7 DB Curls Elbows back - 30x12, 30x12, 30x11, 30x10, 30x10, 30x8, 30x7 - Nice Fire going on in the biceps here. Was looking beefy too.

FST-7 DB Laterals - 25x12, x12, x11, x10, x10, x9, x7 SHoulders were looking pretty massive after this abuse.

Last night since I did not want to get under the squat bar since I had a touch of vertigo I decided to do dead lifts in there place.

Dead Lifts - 225x15, 315x12, 365x8, 405x5, 405x3 - I noticed towards the end of the 365 set that I was starting to get a back pump. Not good, so you see I lowered my reps a bit and soldiered through. By the last set I was pretty twingy and could tell that doing any more reps on the last set would actually and my workout and that wasn't okay. So I stopped and did my FST-7 sets on leg curls.
    FST-7 Leg curls - 90x12, 110x12, 110x7, 90x8, 90x7, 70x9, 70x7 - Nice burn here and the sitting helped to calm my back pump a little bit.

Leg Press Feet close together and low on platform to focus on Quads - 450x12, 630x12, 810x10, 900x10, 900x7
    - Man my quads were blasted from this. I feel it every time I take the stairs back up to my office.
    FST-7 Leg Extensions 150x12, 150x9, 130x10, 130x9, 110x8, 90x7 - I couldn't believe when I tried 170 I got one rep and it was just too much. I really pooped my quads out on that last set of leg press. EXCELLENT!

Progress being made in every lift for certain! I can not wait to go to the gym this evening and smash the hell out of my chesticles.

On another note, I can't remember if it was Monday night or yesterday or maybe even both, but my forearms were getting crazy vascular compared to what they have been lately. This is a sure sign that some leaning up is going down.

Also I am big today! Yesterday was my highest carb day of the week and let me tell you I am all kinds of full. I can't remember the last time I ate around 400 grams of carbs from clean sources...

Here are my eats from yesterday.

March 27, 2013

Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Meal 1
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1.5 Scoop 165 1g 0g 41g 0mg 75mg 0g 0g
    Quaker Oats - Old Fashioned Oatmeal - Dry, 1 cup 300 54g 6g 10g 0mg 0mg 2g 8g
    Meal 2
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1.5 Scoop 165 1g 0g 41g 0mg 75mg 0g 0g
    Sweet potato - Cooked, baked in skin, without salt (Sweetpotato), 335 g 302 69g 1g 7g 0mg 121mg 28g 11g
    Meal 3
    Starkist - Chunk Light Tuna In Water Drained 5oz (142g), 2 container (4 oz (56 g) ea.) 200 0g 4g 40g 100mg 720mg 0g 0g
    Rice Select - Couscous (Original), 1/2 cup dry (45 g) 320 66g 2g 12g 0mg 0mg 2g 2g
    Meal 4
    San - Platinum Isolate Supreme - All Flavors, 1 Scoop 110 1g 0g 27g 0mg 50mg 0g 0g
    Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Casien - Chocolate Supreme, 1 scoop (33g) 120 3g 1g 24g 10mg 220mg 0g 1g
    My Protein - Maltodextrin, 50 g 190 47g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Meal 5
    Pace - Original Picante Salsa - Hot, 4 tbsp 20 6g 0g 0g 0mg 500mg 4g 2g
    Jennio-O - Ground Turkey 93/7 Burger, 7.5 oz. 319 0g 15g 39g 150mg 150mg 0g 0g
    Tia Rosa - Yellow Corn Tortillas- Traditional Size, 3 tortillas 135 29g 2g 3g 0mg 0mg 0g 3g
    Finaflex - Cell Shock Recovery Drink, 1 scoops 100 25g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 8g 0g
    Meal 6
    Sara Lee - Cinnamon Raisin Bagle, 1 bagle 270 54g 1g 10g 0mg 370mg 11g 2g
    Kroger - Apple Butter, 4.5 tbsp (18g) 135 36g 0g 0g 0mg 45mg 27g 0g
    TOTAL:
    3,211 402g 36g 326g 290mg 2,986mg 82g 33g
    Exercises
    Calories Minutes
    Cardiovascular
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 450 60
    Elliptical Trainer 71 5
    TOTALS: 521 65
    Current Log:
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

You mean drinks
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Yeah not doubt, drinks is the key word there. I think I may have to go the route of eating cooked chicken cold instead of messing with reheating it then I can have a bit more whole food. Just not a fan of reheated chicken. This past weekend I did not have as much time to get all my cooking out of the way bit this weekend I am definitely going to cook a few lbs of chicken. I also need to figure out something lower fat to add to my tuna on the fly. Whole food will be increasing this coming week but expect to see mostly protein powder this week. Normally I get in about half and half powder vs whole food. Last week or so it has been about 2/3 from powder. Other than that my macros have been pretty much on point for what I am supposed to be hitting. I am at 28 grams carbs for the day so far and will have about 25 with my pre workout meal then 50 with my post workout nutrition and I will be good to go.
    Current Log:
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Yeah not doubt, drinks is the key word there. I think I may have to go the route of eating cooked chicken cold instead of messing with reheating it then I can have a bit more whole food. Just not a fan of reheated chicken. This past weekend I did not have as much time to get all my cooking out of the way bit this weekend I am definitely going to cook a few lbs of chicken. I also need to figure out something lower fat to add to my tuna on the fly. Whole food will be increasing this coming week but expect to see mostly protein powder this week. Normally I get in about half and half powder vs whole food. Last week or so it has been about 2/3 from powder. Other than that my macros have been pretty much on point for what I am supposed to be hitting. I am at 28 grams carbs for the day so far and will have about 25 with my pre workout meal then 50 with my post workout nutrition and I will be good to go.
    Yah I am eating one fug of a lot of tuna, The key for me is get the good stuff. Costco has good prices for solid White. The have cooked turkey as well. It's a bit expensive though. When I am not watching cals as closely I will go back to turkey sausage. I have very lean ground beef, fish and Sirloin for now.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Yah I am eating one fug of a lot of tuna, The key for me is get the good stuff. Costco has good prices for solid White. The have cooked turkey as well. It's a bit expensive though. When I am not watching cals as closely I will go back to turkey sausage. I have very lean ground beef, fish and Sirloin for now.
    Mmm. Food pron...
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meister Gets Lean with RK-500 Extreme (Sponsored By: SNS)
    By Meister in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM