Soul0wner's run with Perform

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    nice! My cgp sucks right now, repping 3x10 @ 130lbs wtf. lol I'll bring it up, all my other lifts are pretty decent though
    That's not too bad man!! Just keep at it, you'll get it up there.

  2. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My Back/Rear Delt/Ab workout from Thursday

    Underhand Grip DB Row
    35x9
    35x9
    35x9

    Wide Grip Pulldown
    120x11
    120x10
    120x10

    Single Arm Close Grip Row
    25x13
    25x13
    25x13

    Stiff Arm Pulldown
    50x16
    50x12
    40x13

    DB Rear Lateral (Face Down)
    15x8
    10x11

    Standing Single Arm Bent Rear Lateral
    10x15
    10x17

    Seated Bent Knee Raise
    24
    19

    Incline Crunch
    16
    16
  3. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Todays Bicep/Tricep/Calves workout

    Decline DB Skull Crushers
    25x6
    25x6
    25x6

    Overhead DB Extension
    35x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Single Arm Pushdown
    40x6
    40x6

    Seated Hammer Curl
    20x6
    25x6
    25x6

    Curls
    20x6
    25x6
    25x6

    90 degree preacher curl
    30x4
    30x5

    DB Single Leg Calf Raise
    40x6
    40x6

    Calf Raise
    200x7
    200x7
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Todays Bicep/Tricep/Calves workout

    Decline DB Skull Crushers
    25x6
    25x6
    25x6

    Overhead DB Extension
    35x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Single Arm Pushdown
    40x6
    40x6

    Seated Hammer Curl
    20x6
    25x6
    25x6

    Curls
    20x6
    25x6
    25x6

    90 degree preacher curl
    30x4
    30x5

    DB Single Leg Calf Raise
    40x6
    40x6

    Calf Raise
    200x7
    200x7
    Stillgoing strong I see!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, just needed an extra rest day or so. Work is pretty rough on my back as it is. And I don't get a whole lot of sleep either. Still not used to going to be around 9-10pm.
  6. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    15 minutes of light cardio on the treadmill yesterday. Chest today!
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    15 minutes of light cardio on the treadmill yesterday. Chest today!
    Go get some brother!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Flat DB Press
    40x6
    45x6
    45x6

    Incline Fly
    25x14
    30x10
    35x7

    Incline DB Hammer Press
    30x12
    35x12
    35x10

    DB Single Arm Side Lateral
    20x4
    20x4

    DB Outside Shoulder Width Grip Raise
    20x15
    25x10
    30x7

    Machine Shoulder Press
    140x12
    DS* 90x6

    35 lb weight on chest crunches
    20
    16

    Lying Straight Leg Raise
    6
    5
  9. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Back/Rear Delts and Abs

    Widegrip Pullup

    I don't have anywhere to really do these with a good grip, I tried to use the I beam in my basement but I can only grip with my fingertips, so I got 2 one time, haha.

    DB Deadlift
    30x9
    30x9
    30x9

    Close Grip Pulldown DS*
    140x9
    120x6
    140x9
    120x6

    Wide Grip DB Row SS*
    25x9
    25x9

    Underhand Grip DB Row SS*
    25x9
    25x9

    Flat DB Row DS*
    20x9
    15x6
    25x9
    20x6

    Standing DB Bent Rear Lateral DS*
    20x8
    15x6
    15x9
    10x6
    15x9
    10x6

    Lying Straight Leg Raise SS*
    16
    16

    Lying Side Crunch SS*
    23
    15
  10. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Leg Day while sippin on that Green Drink!!

    Leg Day

    Leg Press
    210x6
    230x6
    250x6

    DB Split Squat
    20x15
    25x12
    30x7

    DB Front Squat SS*
    25x12
    25x12

    Leg Extension SS*
    50x7
    50x8

    Calf Press
    210x12
    230x9
    250x6 SS* on the last set

    Seated DB Calf Raise SS*
    40x12
  11. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Leg Day while sippin on that Green Drink!!

    Leg Day

    Leg Press
    210x6
    230x6
    250x6

    DB Split Squat
    20x15
    25x12
    30x7

    DB Front Squat SS*
    25x12
    25x12

    Leg Extension SS*
    50x7
    50x8

    Calf Press
    210x12
    230x9
    250x6 SS* on the last set

    Seated DB Calf Raise SS*
    40x12
    good work in here, still going strong! how you holding up?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    good work in here, still going strong! how you holding up?
    I'm great man! Mad tomorrow is a rest day! Haha. I'm more determined as focused on my goal than I have ever been!
  13. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Weighed in at 183 today. Good stuff.
  14. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Chest/Delts and Abs today

    Flat DB Hammer Press
    40x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Incline DB Press
    40x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Decline DB Fly
    25x6
    25x6

    DB Pullover
    35x7
    35x6
    35x6

    DB Military Press
    40x6
    40x6

    Single Arm DB Upright Row
    30x6
    30x6

    DB Side Lateral
    20x4
    20x4

    Crunches
    20
    20
  15. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Chest/Delts and Abs today

    Flat DB Hammer Press
    40x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Incline DB Press
    40x6
    40x6
    40x6

    Decline DB Fly
    25x6
    25x6

    DB Pullover
    35x7
    35x6
    35x6

    DB Military Press
    40x6
    40x6

    Single Arm DB Upright Row
    30x6
    30x6

    DB Side Lateral
    20x4
    20x4

    Crunches
    20
    20
    Check out Arnold presses for Delts. You'll thank me!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Last Fridays arm workout will be up later today. I can't wait to see what the new flavor of this stuff will be.
  17. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    15 minutes of fasted cardio this morning while sippin on the green stuff!! I forgot how good this stuff tastes!! I haven't had it for a couple of days.
  18. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    15 minutes of fasted cardio this morning while sippin on the green stuff!! I forgot how good this stuff tastes!! I haven't had it for a couple of days.
    Nomnomnom
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Last Fridays arm workout

    Alt DB Curl
    20x9
    20x9

    DB Curl
    20x12
    20x10

    DB Hammer Concentration Curl
    15x13
    15x14

    Rope Pushdown
    80x9
    80x9

    Straight Bar Pushdown
    60x11
    60x10

    DB Kickback
    15x15
    15x11

    Standing Calf Raise
    250x9
    250x10

    Seated DB Calf Raise
    45x15
    45x20
  20. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Chest and Abs from earlier this week

    Flat DB Press
    40x9
    40x9
    40x9

    Incline Hammer Press
    40x10
    35x7
    30x10

    DB Flat Fly
    20x15
    20x15
    20x14

    Alt Hammer DB Front Raise
    15x9
    15x9

    Seated DB Hammer Shoulder press
    30x12
    35x12

    Seated DB Side Lateral
    15x7
    10x13

    Face Down Close Grip Front Raise
    10x13

    35 pound weight on chest crunches
    20
    20

    Lying Side Crunch
    20
    20
  21. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Arms from today

    DB Curl
    20x8
    20x9

    Straight Bar Pushdown
    70x9
    70x8

    DB Preacher Curl
    30x7
    30x7

    Overhead DB Extension
    30x9
    30x9

    Standing Alt Hammer Curl
    20x9
    15x6
    20x8
    15x6

    Close Grip Hammer Press
    30x9
    25x6
    30x9
    25x6
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Chest and Abs from earlier this week

    Flat DB Press
    40x9
    40x9
    40x9

    Incline Hammer Press
    40x10
    35x7
    30x10

    DB Flat Fly
    20x15
    20x15
    20x14

    Alt Hammer DB Front Raise
    15x9
    15x9

    Seated DB Hammer Shoulder press
    30x12
    35x12

    Seated DB Side Lateral
    15x7
    10x13

    Face Down Close Grip Front Raise
    10x13

    35 pound weight on chest crunches
    20
    20

    Lying Side Crunch
    20
    20
    hows that tub holding up, brother man?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    hows that tub holding up, brother man?
    More than half gone
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    More than half gone
    or less than half full?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    or less than half full?
    Haha, touché.
  26. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have 2 workouts to put up whenever I get the chance.
  27. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I have 2 workouts to put up whenever I get the chance.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I started a 3 day push/pull/legs routine

    Flat DB Press
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Incline DB Press
    40x12
    40x11

    Decline DB Press
    40x10
    40x7

    Seated DB Military Press
    40x10
    40x12
    40x11

    DB Side Laterals DS*
    15x8
    10x7

    Rope Pushdown
    80x10
    80x11

    Single Rope Pushdown
    40x8
  29. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DB Deadlift
    40x12
    40x11
    40x12

    DB Bent Over Row
    30x13
    30x12

    One Arm Row
    30x12
    30x12

    Pulldown
    140x7
    120x9

    Curls
    20x10
    20x9

    Hammer Curl
    15x11
  30. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I started a 3 day push/pull/legs routine

    Flat DB Press
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Incline DB Press
    40x12
    40x11

    Decline DB Press
    40x10
    40x7

    Seated DB Military Press
    40x10
    40x12
    40x11

    DB Side Laterals DS*
    15x8
    10x7

    Rope Pushdown
    80x10
    80x11

    Single Rope Pushdown
    40x8
    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    DB Deadlift
    40x12
    40x11
    40x12

    DB Bent Over Row
    30x13
    30x12

    One Arm Row
    30x12
    30x12

    Pulldown
    140x7
    120x9

    Curls
    20x10
    20x9

    Hammer Curl
    15x11
    Where'd u get ur program?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Where'd u get ur program?
    Online. A different site. I switched some stuff up as well. Why?
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Online. A different site. I switched some stuff up as well. Why?
    just curious is all! I just started my first professionally designed program.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    just curious is all! I just started my first professionally designed program.
    Nice man! What did that run you?
  34. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Nice man! What did that run you?
    nothing. it's part of a promo I won! My coach is Matt Savard www.bossbody.net, also known on here at Mattys4
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    nothing. it's part of a promo I won! My coach is Matt Savard www.bossbody.net, also known on here at Mattys4
    Nice man! Congrats with that!

    Yesterdays workout

    Flat DB Press
    50x12
    50x11
    50x11

    Incline Chest Press
    160x9
    160x7
    160x6

    Flat DB Fly
    20x9
    20x9

    Seated DB Shoulder Press
    40x12
    40x9
    35x12

    DB Side Lateral DS*
    15x9
    10x8

    Rope Pushdown
    80x12
    80x10

    Single Hand Rope Pushdown
    40x6
  36. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm going to try to hit that pull workout today. Back has been acting up more and more lately. Just started going to the chiropractor yesterday, shall see how that helps. Also, I'm at about 187.2 as of this morning. Kind of hit a plateau it seems, and I am at a deficit of about 800-1000 calories. Strange, shall see what happens over the next few days. I probably have 4 scoops worth of perform left.
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm going to try to hit that pull workout today. Back has been acting up more and more lately. Just started going to the chiropractor yesterday, shall see how that helps. Also, I'm at about 187.2 as of this morning. Kind of hit a plateau it seems, and I am at a deficit of about 800-1000 calories. Strange, shall see what happens over the next few days. I probably have 4 scoops worth of perform left.
    Eat at maintenance cals for a few days to reboot your system
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Eat at maintenance cals for a few days to reboot your system
    I'm going to give it a few more days to see what happens. I've also been adding some fiber powder to my diet as well.
  39. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167050
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm going to give it a few more days to see what happens. I've also been adding some fiber powder to my diet as well.
    I would honestly push for you to start today. When the gains stop it's a warning sign that you're going into pre-overtraining or starvation mode when you're on a cut. On a bulk it usually just means you need to switch up your program. If you let it go on, it will only be more difficult and take longer to reset it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    907905
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I would honestly push for you to start today. When the gains stop it's a warning sign that you're going into pre-overtraining or starvation mode when you're on a cut. On a bulk it usually just means you need to switch up your program. If you let it go on, it will only be more difficult and take longer to reset it.
    What if I have a cheat meal or two today? To put me near or over maintenance?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. soul0wner's run with Mass HGH!
    By soul0wner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. My run with MST's Kreaceps
    By MrTotality in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:07 PM
  3. Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 09:35 AM
  4. Have to run with a pulled quad...please help!!!
    By vinnys025 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 11:54 AM
  5. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in