Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 8 of 27 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Thanks for the plug too
    Boss body doing big things!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    Boss body doing big things!
    Hell yeah!!!! Should have first production of tshirts in this week too
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I had raw mackerel at a sushi place yesterday, so good!

    I agree w upping the cals too Fu.. You are very active regardless of body type. I was like u. Once I upped my cals consistently I was SHOCKED how much I needed to eat to maintain weight. And then how easy it became to cut cals because there was actually a surplus to cut from!
    Hmmm, maybe the fish was bad. Don't feel sick though. The fish I had looked like they just gutted it and threw it on the grill. I had to put a ton of lemon to down it as in the end I knew it was good for me.

    Thanks. Good to have another validation about raising calories. I am leaning towards doing it officially.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Fufu Sick wide grip numbers!! Your back workouts are always strong just sick wicked fufu strong!
    Thank you Packers. I think as I get stronger, my back will improve. Still my weakest part development wise.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Solid workout Fumoney!

    That mackerel looks interesting...I can't stand seafood (besides tuna if that counts). It's a shame, considering I've always lived right by the ocean.
    Seafood haven. You're near Boston I am assuming ?

    I would probably eat fresh fish 5 of 7 days if I was near the ocean.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  6. Mackerel is absolutely disgusting


    I won't touch that fish if you paid me. Eat a different one. Plenty out there are healthy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Words getting around i guess.
    Great log so far man i skimmed it this.morning
    Thanks Matty.

    Recently joined the group in Facebook that a lot of us here are members of and saw it there. The shirts look really cool !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Thanks for the plug too
    No prob !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Mackerel is absolutely disgusting

    I won't touch that fish if you paid me. Eat a different one. Plenty out there are healthy
    Hahaha......I love it when cooked in sauce. The bones get brittle and you don't have to fillet it.

    Tried grilled for the first time. Never doing that again. Not sure about sushi either.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. birds eat fish...

    oh n/m

    salmon & tuna steak for me, sometimes tilapia (tastes great, nasty lil dirty fish tho..the "pigs" of seafood)

  11. Fu


    I want you in this tread

    EBF elite

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    birds eat fish...

    oh n/m

    salmon & tuna steak for me, sometimes tilapia (tastes great, nasty lil dirty fish tho..the "pigs" of seafood)
    Hmmm, I am never going to live that down. Haha.

    I eat a lot of tilapia. Never knew what they looked like or how they operate.

    I guess now I don't want to know.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Fu

    I want you in this tread

    EBF elite
    You got it !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quick observation

    On Saturday AM, my weight was 222. I ate 2,500 calories for the day.

    On Sunday AM, my weight was 225. I ate 3,000 calories for the day.

    Huge.....I mean HUGE elimination Sunday Night.

    This morning, my weight was 222.4. Wow, huge weight swing. I actually looked better in the mirror this morning versus Saturday AM.

    I know, I am stubborn and a slow learner. I think I get it now.

    Will continue with trying to maintain 3,000 calories on workout days although it might be tough without carbs. Gotta order more protein powder.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Seafood haven. You're near Boston I am assuming ?

    I would probably eat fresh fish 5 of 7 days if I was near the ocean.
    Yup, and I grew up a little south of the city on the water.

    I actually have a family member that's a commercial fisherman, and he's always offering fresh fish and lobsters to everyone. I'll overnight it to you haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yup, and I grew up a little south of the city on the water.

    I actually have a family member that's a commercial fisherman, and he's always offering fresh fish and lobsters to everyone. I'll overnight it to you haha.
    Once you offer, you can't give back !!!
    Haha.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Quick observation

    On Saturday AM, my weight was 222. I ate 2,500 calories for the day.

    On Sunday AM, my weight was 225. I ate 3,000 calories for the day.

    Huge.....I mean HUGE elimination Sunday Night.

    This morning, my weight was 222.4. Wow, huge weight swing. I actually looked better in the mirror this morning versus Saturday AM.

    I know, I am stubborn and a slow learner. I think I get it now.

    Will continue with trying to maintain 3,000 calories on workout days although it might be tough without carbs. Gotta order more protein powder.
    Mhmm... Keep doing it youll keep losing if u restrict too much, youre only slowing down your Metab.

    Mr.Cooper BEGGED me to just TRY to reintroduce carbs to my diet. It wasn't EASY at first, it certainly wasn't HARD.. Now I'm at about 150-200g a day.. If u had told me a year ago I could tolerate that and be at my leanest- I'd have told you to stop smoking drugs. It may even been too low for my activity level! Point is- try it- now is the time with the great supps you're using !

    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!

  18. Tell me he just didn't say that!!!! There isn't anything weak about you big brother. One of the strongest and yet lean machines we have here.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thank you Packers. I think as I get stronger, my back will improve. Still my weakest part development wise.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Mhmm... Keep doing it youll keep losing if u restrict too much, youre only slowing down your Metab.

    Mr.Cooper BEGGED me to just TRY to reintroduce carbs to my diet. It wasn't EASY at first, it certainly wasn't HARD.. Now I'm at about 150-200g a day.. If u had told me a year ago I could tolerate that and be at my leanest- I'd have told you to stop smoking drugs. It may even been too low for my activity level! Point is- try it- now is the time with the great supps you're using !

    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!
    Not sure about carbs yet. I guess I am trying to sprint rather than jog to get things going. Definitely later.

    Insanity actually fits since I am trying to do the same thing and want same results. I was happy with the results I gained from this method last year. However, having less nutrients in my body, I can see how stressful it probably was and may have, in a small way, contributed to my elbow injury.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Tell me he just didn't say that!!!! There isn't anything weak about you big brother. One of the strongest and yet lean machines we have here.
    Haha....I did say that. You are too kind.

    Doing power lifting type workouts previously, I never developed my lats.

    Also due to back issues, I never developed my lower back.

    Lean ? Not anymore.....BUT will be soon.


    Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Shoot Fu if I can be half the man you are i'd be stoked. Thanks for always supporting me brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Shoot Fu if I can be half the man you are i'd be stoked. Thanks for always supporting me brother!
    Yessir.... From the Athketix unsponsored log days last year....once a bro, always a bro. We will keep pushing each other until we reach our goals.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Man i was doing good all the way til Dec. I started having some pain from my elbow down to the back side of my hand right side. It's got better since I started backing off the weights and doing more cardio, but with the last five days of doing more cardio then usual, I've gained weight WTF is wrong with me?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man i was doing good all the way til Dec. I started having some pain from my elbow down to the back side of my hand right side. It's got better since I started backing off the weights and doing more cardio, but with the last five days of doing more cardio then usual, I've gained weight WTF is wrong with me?
    Rise in Cortisol ? Not eating enough/too infrequently? Sometimes when I do too much cardio I get swollen and bloated and soft. Boggles my mind!

  25. Damn you to lol I'm like wth is going on.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  4. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in