Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 17

Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 17 of 17 First ... 12151617
  1. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,344
    Rep Power
    3748835

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I hope all is well Fumoney. I went through a similar situation with my company a few years ago and know how tough it can be.

  2. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fufu you know as soon as I saw your job think I was praying. I have gone nutts missing my brother! I didn't know if you got sick on us or had something terrible besides the job cut. My dad's 61 and lost his federal job this month as well. He only needed 1 more year to get his full retirement. If you ever need me brother hit me up you know how!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  3. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,128
    Rep Power
    4149276

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great to hear from you FU.. you have certainly been in all of our thoughts. Not only will you rebound from this, but you will do it in superb fashion....in the mean time swing that bat FU style...

    Anything you need brother, anything!
    •   
       

  4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Glad you enjoyed the log Fuey, and an untimely event with the work issue.

    Not to worry bro, sure you have something coming quickly. Stay positive.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,364
    Rep Power
    5856860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hope all goes well brother.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Kbayne, bean, breezy, Dan and all other who I already mentioned in the return post, thank you very much.

    You guys are the best. The support is amazing and I really appreciate it.

    Will post final measurements by end of day for sh*ts and giggles.

    Had an awesome shoulder work yesterday. Will post that for fun also.

    Softball team is 2-0. 2 blowout wins so far. Meat of the schedule coming up. 4-7 to date. 4 runs scored, 3 singles and a double. Double was a line drive over the left center fielders glove. He told me he couldn't believe a line drive would carry so far and get to him so fast.

    Should have been a triple. I noticed that the horrible diet and no supplements effected me a bit already. Felt bloated and did not have that extra kick.

    Feeling much better this week. Gotta get back on track with diet and exercise.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Kbayne, bean, breezy, Dan and all other who I already mentioned in the return post, thank you very much.

    You guys are the best. The support is amazing and I really appreciate it.

    Will post final measurements by end of day for sh*ts and giggles.

    Had an awesome shoulder work yesterday. Will post that for fun also.

    Softball team is 2-0. 2 blowout wins so far. Meat of the schedule coming up. 4-7 to date. 4 runs scored, 3 singles and a double. Double was a line drive over the left center fielders glove. He told me he couldn't believe a line drive would carry so far and get to him so fast.

    Should have been a triple. I noticed that the horrible diet and no supplements effected me a bit already. Felt bloated and did not have that extra kick.

    Feeling much better this week. Gotta get back on track with diet and exercise.
    Fufu my league starts tonight. Kinda sucks in one way though cause we only had 4 teams sign up for 5 hr league and 16 signed up for the 2run so they combined us. The thing is when we play a 2 hr run league team, we have to spot them 5 runs and we only get 2 hr. It's suppose to be spot the team 5 runs but we are still suppose to keep our 5 hr. Idc though Cause im feeling really good and ready to smack the balls. Yes marms I said balls!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  8. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    Fufu my league starts tonight. Kinda sucks in one way though cause we only had 4 teams sign up for 5 hr league and 16 signed up for the 2run so they combined us. The thing is when we play a 2 hr run league team, we have to spot them 5 runs and we only get 2 hr. It's suppose to be spot the team 5 runs but we are still suppose to keep our 5 hr. Idc though Cause im feeling really good and ready to smack the balls. Yes marms I said balls!!
    That's great. Sucks about the HR rules. Hit the gaps and the balls will smack regardless. LOL.

    Nothing like team sports to clear your mind. Starting weekday league next week also.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/7 - Shoulder work

    HS Shoulder Press - pyramid
    100x20
    150x8
    190x8
    240x8
    280x8

    HS Shoulder Press - 5x5
    300x5
    300x5
    300x5
    300x5
    300x5

    Machine Lateral Raise - 3 sec hold top
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8

    Barbell Front Raise - 3 sec hold top
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

    Horizontal Press - on stomach
    8x8
    8x8
    8x8

    Horizontal Press - on back
    15x8
    15x8
    15x8

    Six Ways - slow as possible
    8x8
    8x8
    8x8

    Machine Rear Delt Flyes
    75x8
    75x8
    75x8
    75x8
    75x8

    Smith Over and Back Press Seated
    95x7 per side
    115x7 per side
    135x7 per side
    155x5 per side
    drop 95x7 per side

    The pump sets in the middle of workout set things up nicely while resting triceps to finish with decent weight on over and back presses. Shoulders, triceps and forearms were pumped up like crazy. Couldn't move my arms or lift them when I was done. I know I over did it, but it felt great to workout like that again. There was definitely some reserved aggression and purpose to the workout.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,128
    Rep Power
    4149276

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sounds like ball is going well, and a solid working... glad to see you are able to enjoy life a bit more! Keep it up brother..
  11. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sounds like ball is going well, and a solid working... glad to see you are able to enjoy life a bit more! Keep it up brother..
    Thank you wasme !

    Nothing beats grinding out workouts and sweating up a storm.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  12. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,344
    Rep Power
    3748835

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great workout fumoney! It's good to see you back at it. How'd you like the horizontal presses on your back?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great workout fumoney! It's good to see you back at it. How'd you like the horizontal presses on your back?
    Thank you Breezy. I did not like it as much. I liked the horizontal press on my stomach better. I had to watch it though as it put stress on my lower back. You can really feel it working your shoulders though.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,128
    Rep Power
    4149276

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fu or Breezy can you point me in the direction of a video sampler of these horizontal presses... I must have missed this in your log (Breezy)
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,344
    Rep Power
    3748835

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Thank you Breezy. I did not like it as much. I liked the horizontal press on my stomach better. I had to watch it though as it put stress on my lower back. You can really feel it working your shoulders though.
    I was thinking about trying them that way tomorrow. Kbayne gave it a shot as well. Yeah, they're great, but I can feel a little pressure on my lower back too.


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fu or Breezy can you point me in the direction of a video sampler of these horizontal presses... I must have missed this in your log (Breezy)
    Not sure if this link will work (doesn't always on my phone).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsucKenDqvI
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I was thinking about trying them that way tomorrow. Kbayne gave it a shot as well.
    On back, I felt a lot of stress on my elbows. Although, I felt it more on my arms than shoulders. Could be a form thing that I need to correct. I will check out your log to see how you do with it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,128
    Rep Power
    4149276

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Not sure if this link will work (doesn't always on my phone). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsucKenDqvI
    Thanks Breezy, it worked..... looks agonizing...have to try it
  18. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    On back, I felt a lot of stress on my elbows. Although, I felt it more on my arms than shoulders. Could be a form thing that I need to correct. I will check out your log to see how you do with it.
    I am with you and breezy. Horizontal presses on the back put some pressure on the lower back. I felt that it was more difficult to control the weight somewhat. Felt like the weight wanted to go straight up in the air. Also was able to go a little heavier on them but you had to put a lot of focus on keeping everything under control. Either way though, I could really feel it working personally. I am going to start incorporating on the back and stomach mainly just to hit the shoulders differently and to get a feel for both of them more.
  19. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I am with you and breezy. Horizontal presses on the back put some pressure on the lower back. I felt that it was more difficult to control the weight somewhat. Felt like the weight wanted to go straight up in the air. Also was able to go a little heavier on them but you had to put a lot of focus on keeping everything under control. Either way though, I could really feel it working personally. I am going to start incorporating on the back and stomach mainly just to hit the shoulders differently and to get a feel for both of them more.
    This MD training really opened my eyes to different way of training. Now I am always looking for variation and angles. Just like you said, different angles to get a better feel on different part of Shoulders. It is definitely a bit awkward though.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,980
    Rep Power
    4429374

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This MD training really opened my eyes to different way of training. Now I am always looking for variation and angles. Just like you said, different angles to get a better feel on different part of Shoulders. It is definitely a bit awkward though.
    Awkward for sure. I need to give HZ presses face up and down a few more tries to really get the movement down. And ya I have been following breezy's log and some of those MD training exercises I haven't tried before but have started to incorporate and really enjoying them.
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Please join: PES log + recompadrol

    Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  22. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/9 - Chest work

    Smith Incline Press
    135x20
    185x12
    225x8
    275x8
    285x3
    Rest pause 285x2
    Rest pause 285x2
    Rest pause 285x2
    Rest pause 285x1
    Rest pause 285x1
    Rest pause 285x2
    Drop 225x6
    Drop 185x6
    Drop 135x8

    Low cable crossover - 5 sec hold
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8

    Mid cable crossover - 5 sec hold
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8

    High cable crossover - 5 sec hold
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8

    Machine Incline Press - 3 sec hold top and bottom
    160x8
    205x8
    250x8
    295x6
    340x4

    Dips
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10

    Push Ups
    BWx35
    BWx35
    BWx35

    All over the place with this workout. Got there at peak hour and did not want to stand around. I usually go later at night. Worked with what was available. 5 PM on weekday ? Never again.

    Still got a nice pump and felt like I put in the work.

    I will be running a sponsored log in few weeks. This time on the dark side.

    Will link here when ready.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  23. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ahh my boys back and Volume like never before!! FUFU you complete me bro!! No hommo lol but your my twinn!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  24. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh my boys back and Volume like never before!! FUFU you complete me bro!! No hommo lol but your my twinn!
    Haha....bash brothers in softball. I am ready to launch one this Saturday. Playing the 3 peat champions. Gotta play big to win big games.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fu!!!!! Your incline numbers are so beast!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Fu!!!!! Your incline numbers are so beast!
    Thanks LTL !
    Ready to get past the sticking point on the dark side.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  27. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,891
    Rep Power
    1442499

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn lucky we haven't had any weekend tourneys yet!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  28. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,128
    Rep Power
    4149276

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh my boys back and Volume like never before!! FUFU you complete me bro!! No hommo lol but your my twinn!
    Sounds like total homo to me ....
  29. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Started a new log. Please join me.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...s-ironmag.html
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  30. New Member
    sheepdog.tx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    9742

    Reputation

    Fumoney look at the log I'm running in my sig, very close to yours if you want to tune in for tips. Just posted an assload of recipes as well.
    Ageforce rep, Provider of high quality, patch delivered supplementation.
    Follow my 8 week log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/241734-lean-bulk-recomp.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 02:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:13 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM
  4. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in