Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 13 of 17 First ... 81112131415 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks... Perhaps the low appetite is from the Vanillean.. as I have noticed throughout your log you saying this. I have some Vanillean on the way that I was going to run with EC stack + shift.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks... Perhaps the low appetite is from the Vanillean.. as I have noticed throughout your log you saying this. I have some Vanillean on the way that I was going to run with EC stack + shift.
    I hope it works out for you !
    I am sure it will since others experienced good thermo effects from it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A friend of mine at work, was in Florida for a week or so. Arrived back yesterday. I now have 3 bottles of Recompadrol and 2 bottles of Versa on my desk. Now I need my plan of attack lol. That said, my wife is going to Texas next week - I also have some goddies sitting at my brother in law's for her to bring back too. Going to be a good few months! (just reread this sounds like I have drug mules lol)
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A friend of mine at work, was in Florida for a week or so. Arrived back yesterday. I now have 3 bottles of Recompadrol and 2 bottles of Versa on my desk. Now I need my plan of attack lol. That said, my wife is going to Texas next week - I also have some goddies sitting at my brother in law's for her to bring back too. Going to be a good few months! (just reread this sounds like I have drug mules lol)
    LOL... It's like people wanting to goto Canada for prescription drug. Gotta do whatever works these days. Looks like you are getting some good stuff. I have 6 bottles of Versa-1, Compound 20, ABE, Enhanced, MassHGH and Alphamine ready to go after this log is done.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

3/4 Day 25

Schedule
    11:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    11:30- meal 1
    1:00- 3 AAV2
    2:30- whey shake
    6:30- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    7:00- meal 2
    8:30- 3 AAV2
    9:00- 1 Forskolin, 2 Agmatine
    9:30- lift
    11:00- whey shake
    11:00- 1 Forskolin, 1 Agmatine, 3 Recompadrol
    12:00- 1 Vanillean

Food
    3072 calories (p378, c94, f127)
    Name:  image-75734723.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  193.9 KB

Workout

HS Shoulder Press
    100x8
    supersetted with
    Machine Lateral Raise
    140x8

HS Shoulder Press
    150x8
    supersetted with
    Machine Lateral Raise
    140x8

HS Shoulder Press
    190x8
    supersetted with
    Machine Lateral Raise
    140x8

HS Shoulder Press
    240x8
    supersetted with
    Machine Lateral Raise
    140x8

HS Shoulder Press
    280x8
    supersetted with
    Machine Lateral Raise
    140x8

HS Shoulder Press
    330x5
    370x2
    Drop 280x5
    Drop 190x8
    Drop 100x10

Machine Rear Delt Fly
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

(Smith) Front and Back Seated Overhead Press
    95x 7 front 7 back
    115x 7 front 7 back
    135x 6 front 6 back
    155x 3 front 3 back

Six ways
    10x8
    10x5

Comment

Same routine different weekday. My day starts with a large cup of black coffee. That holds my appetite till lunchtime and I eat a large lunch. I never get that feeling of bloat with Recompadrol and also do not get that afternoon tireness. After lunch I have a shake to hold me over for the rush hour commute. Come home and have a large dinner. Energy level is pretty high at this point and I go to the gym to workout. Then have an after workout shake and go to bed.

This seems to be working for me as I see a noticeable difference in the mirror. I can't wait to get all measurements next week as I close this log. Really curious to see what they are as several peeks onto the scale at home is showing that I am not dropping lbs. More of a recomp due to higher calories and forskolin/Agmatine ? Not sure, but I am really enjoying the changes. My pants are definitely looser and this is ending up being a nice kickoff for this year.

I am very happy with my back and leg workouts. It kicks my a** enough everyday to feel like throwing up sometimes. I think those non-stop drop sets are really pushing the limits. I have adjusted my shoulder workout as well incorporating more mountain dog movements and it kicked my a** yesterday. Tried the smith for front and back press and I liked the feeling of handling more weight. To finish ? Six ways with 10 lbs. did as much as I could while holding form.

My next goal is try to do the same with chest. These workouts really give me the sense that I have accomplished something each day.
    I started a new log at:
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Awesome workout.. love the supersets....and the 6 ways showing proof of muscle exhaustion... way to kill it!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Awesome workout.. love the supersets....and the 6 ways showing proof of muscle exhaustion... way to kill it!
    Thank you wasme !

For six ways, I usually struggle before form breaks when I bring the arms back to front to do front raise. It feels great though.

I am becoming a believer in mountain dog training everyday.
    I started a new log at:
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those macros look real good for cutting up! Nice numbers on those lifts as always!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Thank you wasme !

For six ways, I usually struggle before form breaks when I bring the arms back to front to do front raise. It feels great though.

I am becoming a believer in mountain dog training everyday.
    Awesome workout fumoney!

I love the struggle of trying to finish with 6 ways. It does a good job of letting you know your shoulders are toast.

I only have another 1.5 weeks left, but I'll be going back to it shortly after. I believe! Haha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Those macros look real good for cutting up! Nice numbers on those lifts as always!
    Thank you LTL !!!
    I started a new log at:
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Awesome workout fumoney!

I love the struggle of trying to finish with 6 ways. It does a good job of letting you know your shoulders are toast.

I only have another 1.5 weeks left, but I'll be going back to it shortly after. I believe! Haha
    Thank you Breezy !

One of these days I will go full on board with all mountain dog exercises and go through the phases. Probably later this year.
    I started a new log at:
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

will go full on board with all mountain dog exercises and go through the phases. Probably later this year.
    This is my plan as well...
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very good shoulder day my friend matter of fact Monsterous I should say! So where did that good looking food go?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

This is my plan as well...
    Nice. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it.
    I started a new log at:
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Very good shoulder day my friend matter of fact Monsterous I should say! So where did that good looking food go?
    Thanks Pack. All the food pics are similar now. No more variety. Thought I concentrate on getting these updates out rather than inserting pics. Here are some from last week or so.
    Name:  image-283432340.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  646.8 KB
    Name:  image-2788702065.jpg
Size:  405.6 KB
    Name:  image-3694554974.jpg
Size:  601.3 KB
    Name:  image-835925954.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  597.5 KB
    Name:  image-79577395.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  540.8 KB
    I started a new log at:
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Thanks for driving my appetite through the roof! lol
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thanks for driving my appetite through the roof! lol
    Yeah, I am getting hungry now. Still 3 hours to go before the fast is over. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Im just sippin' on my BCAA's... WAITING
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Im just sippin' on my BCAA's... WAITING
    I wish I could. I had to give up mine because the citric acid in the flavoring was killing my teeth.
    I started a new log at:
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Killing your teeth? Can you elaborate, as I have noticed more sensitivity lately
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Killing your teeth? Can you elaborate, as I have noticed more sensitivity lately
    Definitely sensitivity. It got to a point where I thought some of my teeth were getting loose. Weird feeling. Went to dentist and he told me to lay off citric acid. I was drinking it 3 times a day so I probably exposed my teeth to it too much.
    I started a new log at:
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Thanks for the heads up.. if i notice it increase, I'll back off my intake and see what happens...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thanks for the heads up.. if i notice it increase, I'll back off my intake and see what happens...
    Probably more to do with high citric acid in flavoring maybe ? Mine was lemon flavored. It was so good I drank it like water.
    I started a new log at:
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

3/5 Day 26

Schedule

12:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    12:30- meal 1
    2:00- 3 AAV2
    3:30- whey shake
    6:30- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    7:00- meal 2
    8:30- 3 AAV2
    9:00- 1 Forskolin, 2 Agmatine
    9:30- cardio
    11:00- whey shake
    11:00- 1 Forskolin, 1 Agmatine, 3 Recompadrol

Food
    2,927 calories (p390, c206, f71)
    Name:  image-3556562370.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  189.6 KB

Workout

Cardio
    767 calories burned in 45 minutes

Comment

All cardio today and it was a sweaty one. Felt like I was holding some water, so I worked on cardio only today. 8 days remaining will be all lifting days with no rest days to close out this log.

I had plenty of energy at the gym and cardio session was a good one with Metallica blasting in my ears.

Nothing different really otherwise as everything I am feeling is consistent with previous days. Definitely feeling leaner with more definition. I am hoping this translates into pictures.
    I started a new log at:
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

8 days remaining will be all lifting days with no rest days to close out this log.
    You are a beast my friend!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely sensitivity. It got to a point where I thought some of my teeth were getting loose. Weird feeling. Went to dentist and he told me to lay off citric acid. I was drinking it 3 times a day so I probably exposed my teeth to it too much.
    Ouch bro hope it heals!!

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

You are a beast my friend!
    I hope I make it. Cane home with shoulder pains after inclines.
    I started a new log at:
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Ouch bro hope it heals!!
    All good pack. Dentist gave me some antibiotics and it healed up nicely. This was few months ago.
    I started a new log at:
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Uh lol my bad well in the other case I damn sure hope the shoulder heals. I'm telling you from experience with my surgery last year, i'd give anything to go back and work my shoulders more when I was younger.

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Uh lol my bad well in the other case I damn sure hope the shoulder heals. I'm telling you from experience with my surgery last year, i'd give anything to go back and work my shoulders more when I was younger.
    Thanks. I think I maybe overcompensating for my elbows. It was the other way around last year. May need to drop weight and go for more reps.
    I started a new log at:
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Don't know if I subbed already FU but I've quietly been here :-). Got a bit of catching up to do bud. Great detail in your log btw first class

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Don't know if I subbed already FU but I've quietly been here :-). Got a bit of catching up to do bud. Great detail in your log btw first class

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thank you sir !

Mutual admiration society. Been reading your logs and only recently started commenting, good stuff going on there. Definitely picked up some new ideas for next phase after this cut.
    I started a new log at:
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Worth-S...item1c30bab88f

My new baby's on its way be here tomorrow!!

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Worth-S...item1c30bab88f

My new baby's on its way be here tomorrow!!
    Wish I played in USSSA league. Nice looking stick ! 3 weeks till season starts.
    I started a new log at:
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Yuep me too!! May be me last with 3rd lil hulk coming it's coaching time soon.

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Yuep me too!! May be me last with 3rd lil hulk coming it's coaching time soon.
    Oh yeah. You'd make an excellent coach !
    I started a new log at:
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are a breast my friend!
    Came home with shoulder pains after strap broke.
    Oh yeah. You'd make an excellent catch !
    well

mighty interesting conversation in heah these days, fu

i think i'll just back on outta here for now..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

well

mighty interesting conversation in heah these days, fu

i think i'll just back on outta here for now..
    Your just jealous.

Good looking forum over there on Finaflex !
    I started a new log at:
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

3/6 Day 27

Schedule
    12:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    12:30- meal 1
    2:00- 3 AAV2
    3:30- whey shake
    7:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    7:30- meal 2
    9:00- 3 AAV2
    9:30- 1 Forskolin, 2 Agmatine
    10:00- lift
    11:30- whey shake
    11:30- 1 Forskolin, 1 Agmatine, 3 Recompadrol

Food
    3,020 calories (p295, c171, f93)
    Name:  image-3098888070.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  189.1 KB

Workout

Incline Bench Press (30)
    135x8
    185x8
    225x8
    275x6
    295x3
    315x2
    Drop 275x5
    Drop 225x6
    Drop 185x8
    Drop 135x12

Machine Chest Fly
    110x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

HS wide chest press
    180x8
    230x8
    270x8
    320x6
    320x6

Sports Art Chest Fly
    99x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Comments

Had a nice chest work today. Worked out with a bit of purpose. May have pushed it too far as my shoulders started hurting a bit. Wanted to finish off with cardio but decided not to as GF was sick. It was a good 40 minute session. In and out.

Chest and triceps were pumped fully and I felt great walking around the gym feeling all swole.

Diet has been easy to dial in and I have been on track. 3,000 calories is an after thought now. I definitely feel fuller and have a lot more energy.

Did not sweat much today. Not even at the gym. Bloating still under control.

1 week to go !
    I started a new log at:
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workout per usual fumoney! Very strong numbers across the board.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 02:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:13 AM
  3. Replies: 48