Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 11 of 23 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Heard recompadrol brought back memories ?

    Want a bottle?
    srs? well i would surely put it to use, have no fears
    i almost shudder pondering the addtl nutrients i could take in, on top of my already hi-caloric intake
    sexy stuff..turns me on


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    srs? well i would surely put it to use, have no fears
    i almost shudder pondering the addtl nutrients i could take in, on top of my already hi-caloric intake
    sexy stuff..turns me on
    Yea shoot me your addy feelin generous.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Yea shoot me your addy feelin generous.
    NICE !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  4. done

    EDIT: where's my manners..i've got a lil stash here, anything you want to check out of ours?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    done

    EDIT: where's my manners..i've got a lil stash here, anything you want to check out of ours?
    Ill take a look and get back to you

    Not in gym yet bc of herniated disc last week fml

    Maybe the px black. Gotta see bc it's the 3,5
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Ill take a look and get back to you

    Not in gym yet bc of herniated disc last week fml

    Maybe the px black. Gotta see bc it's the 3,5
    Awesome !
    Collaboration among respected companies.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Ill take a look and get back to you

    Not in gym yet bc of herniated disc last week fml

    Maybe the px black. Gotta see bc it's the 3,5
    Zach, PX black is legit.

    Generosity at its best. Steve is a great guy

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Feeling the love in this thread i like it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Feeling the love in this thread i like it
    Seriously! I hear and see amazing thing about r drol but the berberine scares me. I tried glycobol on two separate occasions and had to stop using it bc it gave me horrible stomach aches- i used another product w berberine and the same thing happened so I'm just about positive that was the ingredient that did it...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Seriously! I hear and see amazing thing about r drol but the berberine scares me. I tried glycobol on two separate occasions and had to stop using it bc it gave me horrible stomach aches- i used another product w berberine and the same thing happened so I'm just about positive that was the ingredient that did it...
    I guess everybody has different reaction to it ?
    I have never had GI issues from the get go. Not even on mega dose during cheat meals last year.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Seriously! I hear and see amazing thing about r drol but the berberine scares me. I tried glycobol on two separate occasions and had to stop using it bc it gave me horrible stomach aches- i used another product w berberine and the same thing happened so I'm just about positive that was the ingredient that did it...
    Brother you need to look up my protocols on using berberine containing products. I can work with you on getting it to work for you no problem

    Our berberine isn't from the plant which I feel some of the other constituents from the plants may play a role in that. Can also be due to your digestive track may need a little cleanse which of the bad Bacteria Ect which can be a reason why due to the anti microbial properties berberine has

  12. Also what other supps were you taking at the time?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  13. Can berberine interact with Candida?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can berberine interact with Candida?
    Yep

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10540743/

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Also what other supps were you taking at the time?
    Don't remember, it was almost 2 years ago .. End of summer 2011

  16. Dumb dumb dumb.....

    Did heavy shoulder work and may have re-aggravated my lower back. Not as bad as when initially injured, but pretty stiff right now.

    Slight spasms returned when back is twisted at certain angle.

    Going to sleep to rest it. Will know more tomorrow AM. Will also post today's update...tomorrow.

    By the way, absolutely no appetite. Forcing myself to eat.

    Nite.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Dumb dumb dumb.....

    Did heavy shoulder work and may have re-aggravated my lower back. Not as bad as when initially injured, but pretty stiff right now.

    Slight spasms returned when back is twisted at certain angle.

    Going to sleep to rest it. Will know more tomorrow AM. Will also post today's update...tomorrow.

    By the way, absolutely no appetite. Forcing myself to eat.

    Nite.
    Good luck with your back Fumoney. Hopefully you can just sleep it off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Dumb dumb dumb.....

    Did heavy shoulder work and may have re-aggravated my lower back. Not as bad as when initially injured, but pretty stiff right now.

    Slight spasms returned when back is twisted at certain angle.

    Going to sleep to rest it. Will know more tomorrow AM. Will also post today's update...tomorrow.

    By the way, absolutely no appetite. Forcing myself to eat.

    Nite.
    Fu

    Look up mcgills big 3 on you tub and start doing them

    Posterior pelvic tilts
    Cat camel
    Bridges on floor
    Bird dog ( on hands and knees on floor lift left arm and right leg and hold then switch and when you get good make circles or squares at the same time to challenge your neuro system and strength )
    Side planks

    Herniated a disk Tuesday and I feel 90% today! Actually hitting the gym

    Seriously takes about 10 min. And do a heavy stretching routing.

  19. Also suggest thoracic rotation.
    Cat camel is great to release the thoracic.

    Also,look and y ups (YouTube).

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Good luck with your back Fumoney. Hopefully you can just sleep it off.
    Thanks ! Had 1 spasm this morning after I woke up. Almost dropped to the ground but I caught myself. I think I stood up too fast. once I started to move around and my back warmed up, recovery from spasm was much faster. Regressed about 2 days. Overall its manageable. Back did not lock up so I am thankful for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Fu

    Look up mcgills big 3 on you tub and start doing them

    Posterior pelvic tilts
    Cat camel
    Bridges on floor
    Bird dog ( on hands and knees on floor lift left arm and right leg and hold then switch and when you get good make circles or squares at the same time to challenge your neuro system and strength )
    Side planks

    Herniated a disk Tuesday and I feel 90% today! Actually hitting the gym

    Seriously takes about 10 min. And do a heavy stretching routing.
    Thank you Zach. I will check these out today. Glad you are doing better.

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Also suggest thoracic rotation.
    Cat camel is great to release the thoracic.

    Also,look and y ups (YouTube).

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks Chris. Will check these out as well.

  21. 2/12 Day 5

    Schedule

    11:45- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    12:15- meal 1
    1:00- 3 AAV2
    4:30- whey shake
    6:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    6:35- meal 2
    7:20- 3 AAV2
    8:00- 1 Forskolin, 2 Agmatine
    8:30- lift/cardio
    10:00- whey shake
    10:30- 1 Forskolin, 1 Agmatine, 3 Recompadrol
    12:00- 1 Vanillean

    Food

    3,048 calories p307, c149, f145)
    Name:  image-49524743.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  193.6 KB

    Meal 1
    Name:  image-3413235890.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  466.8 KB

    Meal 2
    Name:  image-3684940052.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  516.8 KB

    Workout

    HS Shoulder Press
    100x10
    150x8
    190x8
    240x8
    280x8
    330x3
    Drop 280x3
    Drop 240x6
    Drop 190x6
    Drop 150x6
    Drop 100x8

    Machine Lateral Raise (super settled with first 5 sets of HS shoulder press)
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8

    Face Pulls (hold contraction for 3 sec)
    85x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

    Seated Barbell Press (alternate front/back)
    115x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12

    Cardio
    475 calories in 30 minutes

    Comments

    Lower back felt decent enough in the morning. No major issues throughout the day until gym time where I over stressed it to a point that spasms started to come back. Will not stop workouts at this point as it is not as bad as it was earlier in the week.

    No appetite all day. Lunch was OK, but after that it was tough to get the food down. Still hit my target and will not let this deter me from continuing at the current calorie level. I am sure body will adjust. I do not feel any bloat or do not feel uncomfortable. No GI issues.

    Energy was little low at the start of workout, but built up as time passed. Had a good shoulder workout after a day off yesterday. Strength and endurance is still at good maintenance level. Back tightened up at the end of the workout so will add stretches to deal with it.

    I feel and look leaner. Not tracking weight daily as I don't want it to influence me in anyway. Mirror checks until weekly weigh in.

    Also, 3 AAV2 will be taken after first 2 meals so I do not miss getting 6 caps total per day.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Slight pulling in lower back but quick recovery. Prolonged sitting is not stiffening back muscle like earlier this week.

    Will probably do arms and cardio with plenty of stretching. Save the lower back for leg day tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. 1st off very killer workout update! 2nd don't let the back get you if it's sore rest it my brother. 3rd if you don't stop showing me your damn good looking foood I'm do a hulk smash so big that some how either you end up here in Bama or me where you are. Freaking stop the teasing!!! lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Slight pulling in lower back but quick recovery. Prolonged sitting is not stiffening back muscle like earlier this week.

    Will probably do arms and cardio with plenty of stretching. Save the lower back for leg day tomorrow.
    Argh lol

    Do those back exercises

    2-3 caps aav2 really should be pre workout my dude.

    Research is there for the amount of each ingredient in 3 caps for pre workout to increase fat oxidation

    http://m.jn.nutrition.org/content/130/12/2990.long

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Argh lol

    Do those back exercises

    2-3 caps aav2 really should be pre workout my dude.

    Research is there for the amount of each ingredient in 3 caps for pre workout to increase fat oxidation

    http://m.jn.nutrition.org/content/130/12/2990.long
    Thanks Zach. I don't want to deviate too much from plan originally set or product label since I am already done almost 1 week of this treatment phase. If I make a major change now, then really there was no point for me to define study parameter in the beginning.

    I will definitely consider it and experiment during personal use after this log is long over.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  26. That's a great article

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Looks like the study shows peak oxidation 50-100 min after dosing. I think I take AAV2 about 60 min prior to workout on most weekdays per my schedule anyway.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. Day 1 - no AAV2 prior to workout (fasted)
    Day 2 - AAV2 taken 75 min prior to workout
    Day 3 - AAV2 taken 30 min prior to workout
    Day 4 - no workout
    Day 5 - AAV2 taken 70 min prior to workout

    So getting some benefits from the concept without defining it as a method of dosing.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Day 1 - no AAV2 prior to workout (fasted)
    Day 2 - AAV2 taken 75 min prior to workout
    Day 3 - AAV2 taken 30 min prior to workout
    Day 4 - no workout
    Day 5 - AAV2 taken 70 min prior to workout

    So getting some benefits from the concept without defining it as a method of dosing.
    60is the suggested time

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  4. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in