Getting a Roadmap-Volatile Log-Gmanall

gmanall

Awards
It's on!!!!!!!!!!! Got the tub today and am very sad that I have to wait till Monday to try it! First a little about myself, late last year I weighed 196 and then I fell off my workouts and nutrition and in a month and a half I dropped 30 pounds to 166. That's the lowest weight I've been in two years, thankfully I got my head straight and kicked my workouts and diet to stricter then before. In the past 5 weeks I've managed to get to 177(Yes, water/carb weight) and my goal for the next 7 weeks is seven pounds.

I am a self proclaimed hardgainer and yes I count my calories, my daily intake now is between 3700-4300+. My diet consist mainly of oats, milk, olive oil, protein powder and veggies. I have three shakes a day that have in between 1240-1450 calories, I find this the only way I can get all my calories in on a consistent basis. I know people don't like the idea of drinking three meals a day but this is what works for me. If I need more calories I use olive oil to up it.

My Macros Breakdown:
213 Protein
1 Scoop Protein Powder

Monday:Legs
Squat:10x135/10x230/11x230/3x230/13x185
Hack Squat: 3x6-8x170
Calf Raise: 3x8x140
Single Leg Extention/SS/Hamstring Curl 3x10x(55-55-125)

Tuesday: Shoulders
Shoulder Press 20x50/20x70/2x15x70
Rear Delt Fly 3x15x40/50/60
Front Raises Alt DB 8x15/2x8x20
Behind Back Shrugs 20x140/2x20x160/2x20x160(Fat Grip)

Wensday: Chest
Bench Press 2x10x95(Warm-Up)/ 145x10(Estimated 1RM is now 193)/6x150/5+1x155(Rest Pause, Failed on the the second RP, should have had longer rest time between sets)
Bench Press DB 10x40/2x10x55
Cable Crossover 10x40+8x50/ 2x10x50(Held at peak contraction)
Pec Deck 2x10x75(Held at peak contraction)/10x65
DB Pullover 2x10x30
2x8 BW Dips

Thursday: Arms
Ex-Bar Curl 50x10/60x8/70x3/50x10
Hammer Curl 3x10x20
Reverse Curl 10x80/10x90/10x100
Pulldown 3x8x100
Skullcraker 2x10x50(Tri sore from yesterday)

Friday: Back
DB Deads 10x55/10x90
Deads 225x10/245x6
BB Rows 15x90/13x100/11x110
Lat Pulldown 10x90/2x10x100(Slow coming up)
Face Pulls 10x60/2x10x70
Roman Crunches 1xFail

I am running a couple other sups along side Volatile:

Anabeta
Versa-1
L-Dopa
and staples

I will do my best to be honest about Volatile, while I don't think it will be a horrible product, brown nosing never gets you anywhere good. That said if it's super awesome I will pimp it like the daughter I never had! Also if you have any suggestions feel free to chime!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what kind of staples do you use, i personally like bostich

gmanall

Awards
I'm more of a swingline guy myself but bostich isn't bad

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a cheapo so I just get the office Max brand.

Excited to see how this goes for ya gman!

gmanall

Awards
Ok, today's the first day of Volatile. I took it this morning with my versa-1, just to note for this log many people report better focus with versa-1. I've used it a couple days and any focus from it seems inconsistent so it could just be a placebo effect, then again it is choline. I switched from NOxplode 2.0 which I began losing my love for. Also I should note that my squats are not ATG, I squat slightly above parallel with a 1.5 stance. I have super long legs and can't keep my spine in good form sinking and won't risk injury. It's not like I'm going to be a powerlifter anyways ;)

Focus:7
I got up early so maybe I was just tired, I got the caffeine kick and a little something else. I briefly looked at the label and didn't find much in the way of stims so I'm thinking caffeine+versa? Whatever it is it's nice, I'm a little picky in the focus department as I don't like most stims and prefer a more nootropic focus. I know this is more of a pump product but in a perfect world this could be better. But I'm happy to see no 1-3(even with no caffeine makes me feel like I'm on crack or 800mg caffeine) or Bitter Orange(Speedy heart and jello arms).

Endurance:8
I was able to hit my arms after my legs which I normally won't do. I tend to run out of gas on leg day so to still have some energy to hit arms(They are lagging a a little) was great. Though by the end I felt burnt out with a little nausea.

Strength:N/A
I know it's mainly muscle memory but adding 15 pounds to squat and hitting the same reps? Awesome! Last week I failed on my 3rd working set at rep 3 and that was lighter weight! The weight seemed lighter then in the past. I almost hate that this happened, Really? Strength gains in a week from ONE serving of a preworkout? I will refrain from putting a number on this till I'm not a crazy person....

Pump:9
This is were the product shines, I've never had much of a leg pump before. But even the feeling of walking with a huge leg pump was weird...and as arnold would say it's like cumming in the gym. And if I'm honest that's why I added arms, to see the veins in my arms and shoulders. I've never been a veiny person but now having a lower BF and this I understand why they put mirrors in the gym.

Squat 10x135/10x235/11x245(Estimated 1RM of 339)/10x245
Hack Squat 3x8x180(Gain over last week)
Single Leg Extentions/ss/Hamstring Curl (11x60-11x60-10x125)
Calf Raise 3x8x140(Toes In, Neutral and Out)
+Extras for lagging arms
Ez-Bar Curl 3x8x60
Pushdown 3x8x90

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, today's the first day of Volatile. I took it this morning with my versa-1, just to note for this log many people report better focus with versa-1. I've used it a couple days and any focus from it seems inconsistent so it could just be a placebo effect, then again it is choline. I switched from NOxplode 2.0 which I began losing my love for. Also I should note that my squats are not ATG, I squat slightly above parallel with a 1.5 stance. I have super long legs and can't keep my spine in good form sinking and won't risk injury. It's not like I'm going to be a powerlifter anyways ;)

Focus:7
I got up early so maybe I was just tired, I got the caffeine kick and a little something else. I briefly looked at the label and didn't find much in the way of stims so I'm thinking caffeine+versa? Whatever it is it's nice, I'm a little picky in the focus department as I don't like most stims and prefer a more nootropic focus. I know this is more of a pump product but in a perfect world this could be better. But I'm happy to see no 1-3(even with no caffeine makes me feel like I'm on crack or 800mg caffeine) or Bitter Orange(Speedy heart and jello arms).

Endurance:8
I was able to hit my arms after my legs which I normally won't do. I tend to run out of gas on leg day so to still have some energy to hit arms(They are lagging a a little) was great. Though by the end I felt burnt out with a little nausea.

Strength:N/A
I know it's mainly muscle memory but adding 15 pounds to squat and hitting the same reps? Awesome! Last week I failed on my 3rd working set at rep 3 and that was lighter weight! The weight seemed lighter then in the past. I almost hate that this happened, Really? Strength gains in a week from ONE serving of a preworkout? I will refrain from putting a number on this till I'm not a crazy person....

Pump:9
This is were the product shines, I've never had much of a leg pump before. But even the feeling of walking with a huge leg pump was weird...and as arnold would say it's like cumming in the gym. And if I'm honest that's why I added arms, to see the veins in my arms and shoulders. I've never been a veiny person but now having a lower BF and this I understand why they put mirrors in the gym.

Squat 10x135/10x235/11x245(Estimated 1RM of 339)/10x245
Hack Squat 3x8x180(Gain over last week)
Single Leg Extentions/ss/Hamstring Curl (11x60-11x60-10x125)
Calf Raise 3x8x140(Toes In, Neutral and Out)
+Extras for lagging arms
Ez-Bar Curl 3x8x60
Pushdown 3x8x90
good work man! the pump on this stuff really is pretty awesome, I get it in my calves on leg day bad! lol

gmanall

Awards
Got up today took my Versa-1 and Volatile and went to hit the gym, I got there kinda pissed because my car has a mystery leak that I thought got patched. One thing about this is I don't really feel the tingles I normally do with beta-a I kinda miss it(I know it's in there and high up on the ingredients). I did the bench and wasn't feeling pumped up, my mind wasn't in the zone. But as soon as I get over to the crossover something kicks in and I feel very motivated. I think I need to wait a little longer before going to the gym. Pumps were there, feeling full and AWESOME!

Bench Press 10x95/9x150(193 Same, Failed on 10)/6x150/7x135
Cable Crossover 11x50/2x10x60(10+ Gain)
DB Bench Press 2x8x55
Hammer Press 3x10x55
Dips BW+35 2x6

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up today took my Versa-1 and Volatile and went to hit the gym, I got there kinda pissed because my car has a mystery leak that I thought got patched. One thing about this is I don't really feel the tingles I normally do with beta-a I kinda miss it(I know it's in there and high up on the ingredients). I did the bench and wasn't feeling pumped up, my mind wasn't in the zone. But as soon as I get over to the crossover something kicks in and I feel very motivated. I think I need to wait a little longer before going to the gym. Pumps were there, feeling full and AWESOME!

Bench Press 10x95/9x150(193 Same, Failed on 10)/6x150/7x135
Cable Crossover 11x50/2x10x60(10+ Gain)
DB Bench Press 2x8x55
Hammer Press 3x10x55
Dips BW+35 2x6
Usually takes about 30 mins on an empty stomach to get going for me. You fried chest today good work!

gmanall

Awards
I went to the gym to hit abs and tan, I took volatile and realized it's one of the best tasting pres I've had. I normally try not to taste the pre and chug it down but decided to enjoy it today. Dose anyone know the caffeine content in here? It seems lower then most but maybe I have a high tolerance. I did some russian twist and weighed roman chair raises, I normally don't workout abs but I'm trying to see if they grow a little.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the gym to hit abs and tan, I took volatile and realized it's one of the best tasting pres I've had. I normally try not to taste the pre and chug it down but decided to enjoy it today. Dose anyone know the caffeine content in here? It seems lower then most but maybe I have a high tolerance. I did some russian twist and weighed roman chair raises, I normally don't workout abs but I'm trying to see if they grow a little.
The flavor gets really solid marks with everyone! Really good mixability too. Its a prop blend but I would guess there is about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee

gmanall

Awards
Today I decided to take 2 scoops because I woke up early and was tired, Waking up at 6:30 to get a workout when I normally sleep till 10-12 is painfully hard. Though it did the trick and I hit the gym, shoulder pump and veins were great today!

Shoulder Press 70x20/15/13
Front Raise 3x8x20
Side Raise 3x8x20
Flys 3x20x50
Benhind Back Shrug 3x8x140

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work bro! Its tough getting motivated when you're tired, good on you for fighting through it! Every morning I get up at 415 to lift and believe me I do NOT want to get out of bed. But by the time I have my coffee and volatile/endurance mix I'm awake and ready to hit it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing alright gman?

gmanall

Awards
@cswal

Yes, Sorry for not posting the past couple workouts, work and personal issues popped up. I'll be on it from now on.

I took 1 1/2 scoops today and hit the gym, I get a little tingles with the up dosage 1.5-2 which I like. Today's back and tomorrows abs and a little chest. I got up not looking forward to pulling weights half asleep but took Volatile and youtubed deadlift form videos and a little later it woke me up and I hit the gym. I'm also up 1.2 pounds from a week ago and was happy, is a pound a week a good goal or too fast?

Deadlift 2x10 135 (Really trying to practice good form)/5+3x225+245(Felt light)/1.5x275(My grip failed time to get STRAPS!!!)/8x225
Rows 3x13x100 (Going higher reps to avoid my back pain)
Lat Pulldown Wide Grip 10x90/2x10x100
Face Pulls 3x10x100
Cable Wrist Curls 10x100/10x110/2x10x120(For my horrible grip lol)

gmanall

Awards
Also my traps had a great pump which I never felt as much before.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good! Just making sure you're still with us! Looks like you're still killing it bro!!

gmanall

Awards
Ok, I hit the gym today for some abs and a little chest. It went well as I was able to get 8 solid hours and felt the clean energy of Volatile. I got to the gym and it was full of people which was disappointing as I like a empty gym. It was a lighter workout compared to the last 5 days and more like a active rest. I also picked up some digestive enzymes whats peoples thought on it?

Russian Twist 3x Fail
Roman Chair Raise 3xBW+20xFail
Hammer Press 3x10x55
Dips 3x8xBW+25

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I hit the gym today for some abs and a little chest. It went well as I was able to get 8 solid hours and felt the clean energy of Volatile. I got to the gym and it was full of people which was disappointing as I like a empty gym. It was a lighter workout compared to the last 5 days and more like a active rest. I also picked up some digestive enzymes whats peoples thought on it?

Russian Twist 3x Fail
Roman Chair Raise 3xBW+20xFail
Hammer Press 3x10x55
Dips 3x8xBW+25
Enzymes can def be a good thing if you've got digestive issues

gmanall

Awards
LEG DAY!!!! I decided to work on my form today instead of upping the weight/reps. I took a scoop of volatile and then proceeded to lift some HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS!!...for me anyways. By the end I had a pump that was so bad it kinda hurt in a good way. Overall so far I'm enjoying it although I'll still be looking for the perfect focus product to stack with this.

Squat 10x135/8x225/8x255/8x225
Calf Raise 3x140
Leg Press/ss/Calf Press 3x10x360
Single Leg Extention/ss/Hamstring Curl 3x10/10/8x75/145

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEG DAY!!!! I decided to work on my form today instead of upping the weight/reps. I took a scoop of volatile and then proceeded to lift some HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS!!...for me anyways. By the end I had a pump that was so bad it kinda hurt in a good way. Overall so far I'm enjoying it although I'll still be looking for the perfect focus product to stack with this.

Squat 10x135/8x225/8x255/8x225
Calf Raise 3x140
Leg Press/ss/Calf Press 3x10x360
Single Leg Extention/ss/Hamstring Curl 3x10/10/8x75/145
Great work bud! Tomorrow is legs for me!

gmanall

Awards
I went and hit shoulders today, I felt I had a good workout today. I pushed the weight up a little on the press and got some vascularity. Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing if I can move more weight and get a great pump.

Shoulder Press 3x8x150
Front Raise 3x8x20
Side Lateral Raise 3x8x20
Rear Fly 3x12x50
Behind Back Shrug 20x90/15x180/10x250

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went and hit shoulders today, I felt I had a good workout today. I pushed the weight up a little on the press and got some vascularity. Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing if I can move more weight and get a great pump.

Shoulder Press 3x8x150
Front Raise 3x8x20
Side Lateral Raise 3x8x20
Rear Fly 3x12x50
Behind Back Shrug 20x90/15x180/10x250
Great numbers on shoulder press man! Nice shrugs too!

gmanall

Awards
I BROKE MY PLATEAU!!!!! It's feels good!!! I took a scoop of Volatile and a couple tabs of Agmatine that I got with the ICR instead of doubling the scoop to make the container last longer. I do have to say I was scared to start the workout I didn't want a repeat of last week. I didn't go as heavy on my warm-up and watched my form. Pin my shoulders, arched my back, ass firmly on bench and driving with my legs. Hopefully I will continue to progress with my chest seeing as it's a weak spot and 145 isn't anything to brag about.

Bench Press 10xbar/10x90/12x145/8x155/5x155
Cable Crossover 10x60/2x8x70
Hammer Press 10x45/10x55/2x8x85
Cable Flys 2x10x50
Smith Incline Press 2x10x90

Edit: Also this means my estimated bench 1RM=209

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I BROKE MY PLATEAU!!!!! It's feels good!!! I took a scoop of Volatile and a couple tabs of Agmatine that I got with the ICR instead of doubling the scoop to make the container last longer. I do have to say I was scared to start the workout I didn't want a repeat of last week. I didn't go as heavy on my warm-up and watched my form. Pin my shoulders, arched my back, ass firmly on bench and driving with my legs. Hopefully I will continue to progress with my chest seeing as it's a weak spot and 145 isn't anything to brag about.

Bench Press 10xbar/10x90/12x145/8x155/5x155
Cable Crossover 10x60/2x8x70
Hammer Press 10x45/10x55/2x8x85
Cable Flys 2x10x50
Smith Incline Press 2x10x90

Edit: Also this means my estimated bench 1RM=209
great work! breaking down those walls feels awesome doesn't it??

gmanall

Awards
@CSWAL
Yes, It feels epic!!

Today I did a little arms, feeling sick but gotta get on my grind. I woke up late so I had to hurry through my workout. Drag Curls+ Volatile= Awesome BTW

Drag Curl 10x60/10x70/8x80
Spider Curl 3x10x50
Hammer Curl 3x8x20
Skull Crusher 3x10x60
Pushdown 8x110/2x8x100
Over head Extension 3x10x90

gmanall

Awards
Hit the gym today, it was legs still wasn't feeling well and I had to cut it short. Will see if tomorrow goes better.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the gym today, it was legs still wasn't feeling well and I had to cut it short. Will see if tomorrow goes better.
Feel better dude!

gmanall

Awards
Hit chest today, feeling mostly better. I was able to push some weight today which I enjoyed, I could have pumped out 1-2 more reps on bench but I've been trying not to train to failure. I'm really liking this pre, I may just drop some coin to get some after I try craze....or get both for focus and pumps hmmmmmmmm.....

Bench Press 10xBar/10x90/155x9/2x160x6
Cable Crossovers 10x50/60/70
Incline Smith Press 10x90/5x140/2x10x90
Cable Flys 10x40/2x10x50
Pec Dec 3x8x75

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit chest today, feeling mostly better. I was able to push some weight today which I enjoyed, I could have pumped out 1-2 more reps on bench but I've been trying not to train to failure. I'm really liking this pre, I may just drop some coin to get some after I try craze....or get both for focus and pumps hmmmmmmmm.....

Bench Press 10xBar/10x90/155x9/2x160x6
Cable Crossovers 10x50/60/70
Incline Smith Press 10x90/5x140/2x10x90
Cable Flys 10x40/2x10x50
Pec Dec 3x8x75
Good to see you're feeling better! Craze is good for long cardio sessions because of the stim focus. But it ruins the pump for me so I won't use it when I'm lifting

gmanall

Awards
So I ran out a couple days ago and haven't had the chance to write a review yet, I will try to get it done tomorrow. Also thanks to Formutech Nutrition for this opportunity to log their product.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ran out a couple days ago and haven't had the chance to write a review yet, I will try to get it done tomorrow. Also thanks to Formutech Nutrition for this opportunity to log their product.
You got it gman! Looking forward to the review

gmanall

Awards
It's up http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/218731-volatile-32-servings.html#post3879924!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's up http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/218731-volatile-32-servings.html#post3879924!
Thanks bud!! Please be sure to post it up on nutra too!