The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!

aceroni

Awards
Hey fellas, Ace here.
Just got two packets of enhanced in the mail. I finished my breakfast about 45 minutes ago, and am about to take the prew/o ( I ALWAYS dose my pre's this way. I eat a LARGE breakfast, then 45-1hr later I take them before I leave for the gym).
Previous pre's i have used are just about everything, NOxplode, litup, endorush, ABB speed stack, ABB NO pump, C4, JAck3d, Craze, white flood, fastwitch, etc.. the list goes on and on.
The one I have been using most recently is C4. It does the trick, and the scoops are so small I usually put the scoop of dry powder RIGHT into my mouth.
For logging purposes however, I will go oldschool and mix the PES enhanced sample in water.
When I do actually MIX my pre's, I usually mix them in the least amount of water possible. For this however, I will be adding one packet (one serving) of ENHANCED to 8oz water in my shaker bottle, and shaking it.

OK, here goes fellas.
It appears to have mixed pretty well.
After shaking, it is a little foamy on top, and like most pre's however, there is very slight settling at the bottom... And I mean SLIGHT. This is low compared to what I've seen in the past. (which is why most pre's usually go dry scoop straight to my mouth)
It has a different taste to it.
Pretty sweet, but different. It's kind of appley or fruit punchey, not sure yet.
It goes down very smoothly. It does have a little tang to it, like most pre's.

The tang is not unbearable, and it actually is kind of enjoyable.

Overall I'd say mixability 9/10 (not 10 because there was very miniscule stuff at the bottom)
Taste 8/10. It tastes pretty good, but there is a little TANG to it. I actually like the tang, but some people may not. (all depends on individual taste)

I am an effects kind of guy though- I drink a pre workout because it WORKS, not because it is "low cal" or "tastes amazing" or some bull**** like that.

Alright guys I drank the pre over the course of 10 minutes. I like the taste i like the mixability. I feel focused right now, but it is far too soon to say it is due to the pre workout.
( I definitely notice more focus than 10 minutes ago this is not a joke and I am not "pimping" this **** this is the truth)

Anyways, time will tell. I am off to train BACK. My favorite day of the week BY FAR.
When I get back I will have a few pictures for you of the packet / it mixed.
Also, I will comment on the:
focus
pump
vascularity (i train in a cold facility and i am 13.8% bf so if i get vascular, it will be due to this) I specifically noted yesterday when I took C4 and trained arms i was NOT vascular at all. We will see
endurance

Alright guys THANK YOU for following. I will see you soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see your post when you get back. :cool:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

aceroni

Awards
Alright guys I am back
I had a pretty awesome training session. All went well.
I started with pullups, which never usually give me a pump because I can't do enough reps to get that pump. Also they have been much harder since I am now up to 198-200 from 185lb.
I actually felt stronger on pullups than I have in a while, felt good.. Mind you I was only getting 8-10 reps, but I had a pretty good feel in my back by the end of them.
Next was Rack ROWS. Usually I do NOT get a pump from these unless supersetted with some other form of row.
I got a good pump from these, not anything surreal, but i felt great bloodflow to my upperback during these which was nice.
I then moved to DB supinating rows. This is where my pump got pretty sick.. My pump from these lasted throughout the rest of my training and I can still feel some nice blood in my lats now.
I finished up with two sets of fat man rows (aka inverted pullups) and i noticed i got a REALLY nice contraction on these, even at halfway through the movement.

Anywho..

Mixability 9/10 see above.

Taste 8/10 see above.

Focus- 10/10 This is where this product really shined for me. I was not jittery, not over stimulated. I just had a REALLY nice, calm, laser sharp focus and determination. I am still quite focused right now. Also I did not/ have not crashed post w/o which i usually do.
Another thing to note was that I had an excellent mind/muscle connection all throughout my session.

Pump 8/10.. My pump wasn't mind blowing, but it was still a good pump regardless of the circumstances: ( I was training a little slower than normal due to me helping out other people at the gym), So I'd say I still got a really good pump for 1- training slowly and 2- doing power movements (rack rows never give me pumps, unless supersetted like I said above, which I really noticed when I had a pump during them.)

vascularity 8/10.. I was covered up the whole time, and my gym has NO mirrors, so it was really hard to tell this. I did roll up my sleeves a few times inbetween sets though and noticed my forearms covered in veins- Much more vascular than I was yesterday training.. They weren't garden hose veins, but they were there. (mind you i'm fatter than I usually am @ 13.8% bf so I'm impressed).

Endurance 8/10.. No I was not running marathons, But I noticed even though I was doing slightly more weight than usual, I was able to bust out a few more reps. So endurance was increased slightly.

Overall- I'd give this product an 8.5/10
I really do like the focus it gave me. Laser sharp. I felt slightly stronger even though I didnt eat as high of calories yesterday as I usually do, and was able to bust out a few more reps WHILE going heavier.
When this product comes out I will definitely buy a tub.

I know I already said this but another amazing thing about this product is I am still calm and focused after training. I normally feel like **** afterwards from products with too much caffeine / stims.

aceroni

Awards
ForumRunner_20130124_182834.png

ForumRunner_20130124_182845.png

there she is all mixed up.. Anyways I really liked this pre can't wait to try it leg day Monday. I will post more then and then I will round all my info up and make it final/ post it on the product review section and in the other areas

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review Ace. Thanks! :)

aceroni

Awards
I Just wanted to report back.. It's been almost three hours since I finished training.
I still haven't had any crash. This is something I really appreciate, so I figured I'd share it.
I feel calm, and still have a nice clean focus.
Not tired at all.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review Ace!

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn the more reviews that are rolling in are PROOF that PES is gonna dominate the preWO scene..i cannot wait.

Great review ace!

aceroni

Awards
Thanks fellas. I have a second sample. I work three twelve hour shifts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
I would use my sample for the focus it gave me for work tonight but I'd rather use it for legs Monday

I will report more after training Monday to either confirm or change what I have already experienced

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your review. :)

aceroni

Awards
Alright m8s, day two.
Let's just say I love enhanced.

The focus is laser sharp.

My mind muscle connections are gold,

and today I trained legs, noticed a really excellent pump..

Front squat 295x 3x6... Super set with extensions for 10-12 Reps, really focusing on slow negatives and HARD contractions.
I was wobbling like a penguin for a few minutes.. So full of blood!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I so want this to be my first PWO. Can't wait for the insider.

aceroni

Awards
I am really impressed.
I finished training at 630. I still have such a smooth clean focus. My energy dipped after training but it always does after legs, just usually much worse

STILL NO CRASH.

I'll probably make my final review in the review section tomorrow after training with amino energy as a pre so I can make clear the obvious differences

aceroni

Awards
The mind muscle connection, the focus, and pump were most definitely from enhanced. Without a doubt

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really impressed.
I finished training at 630. I still have such a smooth clean focus. My energy dipped after training but it always does after legs, just usually much worse

STILL NO CRASH.

I'll probably make my final review in the review section tomorrow after training with amino energy as a pre so I can make clear the obvious differences
Can't wait !

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Just wanted to report back.. It's been almost three hours since I finished training.
I still haven't had any crash. This is something I really appreciate, so I figured I'd share it.
I feel calm, and still have a nice clean focus.
Not tired at all.
Its the smoothest comedown i have ever experienced...its enjoyable