Kicking Mass with Lecheek's MASS HGH (Sponsored)
- 02-14-2013, 09:57 AM
- 02-16-2013, 11:20 AM
02-16-2013, 02:27 PM
02-18-2013, 03:54 PM
About wrapped up with the bottle here. Will be posting a final review shortly on my thoughts on a 30-day run. Hit arms on Sat and Legs on Sunday. Both workouts were great. Even towards the end of the bottle, the recovery/rest portions of the product still shines.
02-22-2013, 04:23 PM
02-22-2013, 09:05 PM
02-28-2013, 03:14 PM
03-06-2013, 05:41 PM
So Iím finally getting around to getting my final review up for LeCheeks Mass HGH. Sorry for the delay on that. Overall I had a great run with this project and really enjoyed it. I will say the number one effect for me was the rest/recovery component. It is some of the deepest, most restful sleep Iíve ever had. I felt like my recovery had improved greatly. Muscle fullness and a slight leaning effect were noticed toward the end of the run. I think next time Iím going to run this for 8 weeks and see how it pans out. Strength and endurance were definitely improved while on this as well. If someone if looking for a good sleep aid with the added strength and recovery benefits, I highly suggest this product. You wonít be disappointed. If I had to quantify my review Iíd say:
I look forward to giving some of LeCheeks products a try here in the near future.
Thanks again Marms for all the help on this one.
03-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Miss Q in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 737Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
- By gregg1494 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
- By JayDee6 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 245Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
- By bassgod272 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 80Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
- By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 172Last Post: 04-22-2008, 02:07 AM