Jims Creatively Titled PNI Log

Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Update inbound.
    about time, guy!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    about time, guy!
    i saw this update in my subscriptions and was like "jimbuick who??"

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

about time, guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i saw this update in my subscriptions and was like "jimbuick who??"

I promise it isn't my fault! I've been sucking in the cold, wet woods since the 4th!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I promise it isn't my fault! I've been sucking in the cold, wet woods since the 4th!
    Weird I always thought you did your suckin in the bathroom at the truck stop .
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yeah when life gets tuff and I notice jim ain't on the board it's always a comfort to think, well it could be worse, at least I'm not out there in the woods livin' off acorns and rabbits... Never do hear you complain though..
    •   

6. Today started my HT mesocycle, the focus is on TUT for hypertrophy. My weight took a shot during this field operation but I came back strong had a solid workout and flew through it. Focus was incredible, especially considering how tired I have been all day and the pump today was awesome. Sweated up a storm and beat my upper body up.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 scoop Prodigy (Loved this amount)

Intra: .25 scoop Prodigy, Powerade (drank my wifes powerade as well)

12FEB2013 Upper HT 1

Incline Press- 3x10 // 135x10, 145x9, 145x5 +2 (thought I could push it out for 10 after the set of 9 but the lowered rest killed me)

Chest Supported DB Rear Delt Row- 3x10 // 30x7, 20x10, 25x10 (strong contraction)

a1. WG Cable Row- 3x12 // 80x12, 90x12, 100x10
    a2. DB Bench w/ Bridge- 3x10 // 50x10, 60x10, 70x7.5

b1. Face Pulls- 3x12 // 70x12, 80x12, 110x12 (these got easier on the second set)
    b2. Lying Tri Ext- 3x10 // 20x10, 25x10, 25x9
    b3. Ext Shoulder Rot.- 3x12 // 10x12, 20x12x2
    b4. Standing Cable Crunch- 3x12 // 60x12, 90x12, 130x12

Felt awesome for a first day back, never have been a fan of incline bench but I think I finally figured out my groove for it today. I was pumped up today, especially in my back and traps. I felt GOOD. Will pick back up with the Paragon and rest of my staples tomorrow morning.

Trying to get some of this GET BIG work in here, hoping to get up to 185-190 (end goal) and stay fast so I can walk on a team when I get out and go to college.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I think the Staties caught on. I saw the restroom door and it had sharpied directions to some wooded area saying "look for my Buick"
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I generally prefer to do it there but sometimes the 82nd makes me move location. The change of scenery is nice for a little while but it gets old fast :srs:

:notsrs:

9. Awesome update my friend and hooooolllyy mother 1.5 scoops! I thought I was a stim junkie lol. Glad your liking prodigy it's my g2 pwo now.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Today started my HT mesocycle, the focus is on TUT for hypertrophy. My weight took a shot during this field operation but I came back strong had a solid workout and flew through it. Focus was incredible, especially considering how tired I have been all day and the pump today was awesome. Sweated up a storm and beat my upper body up.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 scoop Prodigy (Loved this amount)

Intra: .25 scoop Prodigy, Powerade (drank my wifes powerade as well)

12FEB2013 Upper HT 1

Incline Press- 3x10 // 135x10, 145x9, 145x5 +2 (thought I could push it out for 10 after the set of 9 but the lowered rest killed me)

Chest Supported DB Rear Delt Row- 3x10 // 30x7, 20x10, 25x10 (strong contraction)

a1. WG Cable Row- 3x12 // 80x12, 90x12, 100x10
    a2. DB Bench w/ Bridge- 3x10 // 50x10, 60x10, 70x7.5

b1. Face Pulls- 3x12 // 70x12, 80x12, 110x12 (these got easier on the second set)
    b2. Lying Tri Ext- 3x10 // 20x10, 25x10, 25x9
    b3. Ext Shoulder Rot.- 3x12 // 10x12, 20x12x2
    b4. Standing Cable Crunch- 3x12 // 60x12, 90x12, 130x12

Felt awesome for a first day back, never have been a fan of incline bench but I think I finally figured out my groove for it today. I was pumped up today, especially in my back and traps. I felt GOOD. Will pick back up with the Paragon and rest of my staples tomorrow morning.

Trying to get some of this GET BIG work in here, hoping to get up to 185-190 (end goal) and stay fast so I can walk on a team when I get out and go to college.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

10. Thanks Pack! I've been getting work in this week.

Apparently the crappiest 2 days in my military career lead to some awesome workouts.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 scoops Prodigy (this is friggin awesome at 1.5 scoops)

Intra: Butt ton of water. Like a lot.

Trap Bar Deadlift: 3x10
    225x10, 275x10, 315x7

Good Morning:3x10
    135x10, 185x10, 225x10 PR(had planned on doing a second of the 185 but it felt great so I upped to 225)

a1. DB RDL: 3x12 // 30x12, 40x12, 45x12
    a2. RFE Split Squat: 3x10 // 80x10x2, 90x10

b1. BB Hip Bridge: 3x12 // 135x12x2, 155x12
    b2. Psoas March: 3x10 // BWx10x3
    b3. Monster Walk: 3x12 // N/A (forgot my friggin band at work)
    b4. Swiss Ball Roll Out: 3x12 // BWx12x3

Went into the gym with a lot of soreness in my knee (the bad one), normally it isn't an issue but being off of the joint support for the last 8 days and then being forced to run with the pose method at PT this morning and it is inflamed! Didn't really notice it once I got moving but I am definitely feeling the pain right now. I try to explain to them that I cannot run that way because the acute contraction of my upper leg leads to improper patellal tracking (diagnosed) and inflames the tendons and ligaments, it isn't really a fun thing.

It also doesn't help because I'm not a SGT and if you aren't a SGT it doesn't matter what you know because you are wrong. Even though I'm the only one with any background in fitness

As yesterday, focus and energy were awesome. Can't say much in the way of pumps (it was leg day afterall) but I felt good! Strength was there and I was moving some weight today. Thermogenic effect was definitely strengthened, I was literally dripping sweat right from the get go, relieved a lot of stress. Now I'm just hoping PT tomorrow morning isn't ridiculous because I am going to be HURTING!

11. Hope it gets better soon my friend. Knee pain sucks. When i started loosing all that bf I had in the last two years, the pain got less and less. I still have some days though but been taking a msm/chondtion/glucosamin complex that's help.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hope it gets better soon my friend. Knee pain sucks. When i started loosing all that bf I had in the last two years, the pain got less and less. I still have some days though but been taking a msm/chondtion/glucosamin complex that's help.
    I generally combat it with joint support and SMR helps a lot.

Unfortunately its a genetic thing, all I can do is control it. And never run distance when I ETS lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It also doesn't help because I'm not a SGT and if you aren't a SGT it doesn't matter what you know because you are wrong.
    WTF
    dude you don't have a clue what you're saying here

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    WTF
    dude you don't have a clue what you're saying here

Name:  baby.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  49.8 KB

15. meh..life still sucks until you make E-6
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    meh..life still sucks until you make E-6
    I was fine at e-5
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I was fine at e-5
    I'm fine now too..$hit goes up past me and goes back down past me...but now there's just $hit everywhere lol..e-6s have it better haha
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    meh..life still sucks until you make E-6
    E-7. The whole act of Congress to lose rank can lead to a lot of dgaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I was fine at e-5

Ranger E-5 =/= Regular Army E-5

19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Ranger E-5 =/= Regular Army E-5
    :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. usmc terminal lance... lol

and i have some extremely horrible knee pain, and no one up my chain of command, gives a ****. Can't wait to pump the benefits when I get out.
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    someday itd be possible..a long long time from now..pending budget cuts..
    [email protected]

22. Had a fantastic workout. Almost wasn't going to go and was gonna use today as a recovery day but had a buddy ask me if he could try a pre workout (jack3d micro this time) and he made me feel like a bum because he was going and I was gonna sham out lol.

After I got there I was definitely glad I went. No ridiculous PR's but the MM connection was solid and I was all kinds of pumped up. Felt friggin GREAT! Actually looked pretty beefy in my XL fear no workout T-Shirt, it was all draped off of my shoulders and chest and you could see my traps straight through it leading down to my tiny little waist. I flew through it today as well, I was just chugging along.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 Scoop Prodigy (This is definitely the right amount for me lol)

Intra: Water/Gatorade Powder

14FEB Upper HT 2

OHP- 3x10

95x10, 95x10, 95x5 (lol what a shot to the ego, although my 1RM is only 145 )

Pull-ups- 3x10
    BWx10, BWx7+1, BWx7+2+1(assist)

a1. Chinese Rows- 3x12 // 45x12, 50x12, 55x12 (holy pump)
    a2. 1/2 Kneel DB OHP- 3x10 // 40x10, 45x10, 50x10 (holy lactic acid buildup lol)

b1. Scapula Dips: 3x12 // BWx12, +20x12, +35x12
    b2. BB Curls: 3x10 // 70x9, 70x7, 60x9
    b3. DB External Rot.: 3x12 // 10x12, 20x12, 20x8
    b4. Turkish Get-up: 3x3 // 45xF (2 R, 1 L), 35x3, 35x3 (per arm)

Felt like a straight monster on this one. Pull-ups were humbling (normally do Chins) and we did a few this morning with PT. Got a couple of nudes, I'm a terrible poser so give me a break, got one relaxed of the back and one attempt at a lat spread. I think they show some pretty good progress personally, especially considering all of the time I am being forced to undereat, undersleep, and undertrain (stupid 82nd lol)

Shoulders rolled slightly forward Relaxed
    Name:  IMG_20130214_220159.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  40.2 KB

Good Posture Relaxed
    Name:  IMG_20130214_220127.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  40.6 KB

Lat Spread (I'm really bad at this lol)
    Name:  IMG_20130214_214614.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  41.8 KB

23. look at them traps poppin out
    [email protected]

24. Lookin good Jim. Completely homo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. Solid progress.

Traps do seem quite prominent.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

26. damn danb beat me to it

good work JB

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    look at them traps poppin out
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid progress.

Almost did not recognize you without the "bolt" and poppin blue lightning you normally carry around with you

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    look at them traps poppin out
    Thanks bro! I want that bane back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin good Jim. Completely homo
    I'm doing this for you

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid progress.

Now if only my bird chest would grow!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn danb beat me to it

good work JB
    Thanks snags! Trying to get swole like you.

29. I think Ricky hates me lol, he's never here anymore!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I think Ricky hates me lol, he's never here anymore!
    You know jims making a run starts much sooner then it used
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jim: Performance is King Log.
    By jimbuick in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2206
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40