CS DB RD Row: 4x10
    20x10, 25x10x2, 30x7.5

a1. WG Cable Row: 2x15 // 90x15, 100x15
    a2. DB Bench w/ Bridge: 2x12 // 65x12, 75x8

Complex
    Face Pulls: 3x12 // 80x12, 90x12, 110x12
    Lying Tri Ext: 3x12 // 20x12, 25x12, 30x4---25x4
    Cable External Rot: 3x12 // 20x12, 30x12, 20x12
    Standing Cable Crunch: 3x12 // 130x12, 140x12, 130x12 (tried the stack, wasn't gonna happen lol)

This workout went great! Got a new workout partner and me and him are able to compete pretty well, he's got me on most flat presses and I have him on the Inclines and Standing. He's the reason I grabbed the 75's instead of 70's lol, he walks up after I did my first set and grabs 80's, pissing me right off lol.

Today's Update:

Not nearly as good as yesterday's, started late and was stressed out as I was leaving. My anniversary is coming up next month and I'm going to take my wife to the George Strait concert in Greensboro but can't find the seats I want (am debating between floor seats or just going for lower level but am not sure if floor is worth the extra $150 as I've never had floor seats). Couldn't find my chalk but my partner was waiting so I left without it, forgot my bands as well (AGAIN!)

Pre: 1.5 Scoop Prodigy, 1 Cap Paragon

Intra: basically nothing, was sweating like a pig too....

Trap Bar Deadlift: 4x10
    225x10, 255x10, 275x5 (DAMN GRIP), 315x2 (AARGHH)

Good Mornings: 4x10
    135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 155x10

a1.DB RDL: 2x15 // 40x15
    a2. RFE Split Squat: 2x12 // 90x12

Complex
    BB Bridge: 3x12 // 135x12, 155x12, 185x12
    Supine March: 3x12 // BWx12x3
    Monster Walk: N/A
    Swiss Ball Roll Out: 3x12 // BWx12x3

Couldn't hold the 275 but figured "what the hell" and thought I could just reset my grip when necessary and keep going until I got the 10 on 315. I was WRONG. And unfortunately when I start focusing on my grip I lose focus and my lower back was taking too much of the load, there wasn't any rounding but it was less hip drive and more spinal extension. That's why we cut the superset short because both of our backs were cramping up HARD!

Did a lot of air squats this morning for PT and I was a little tight just getting started but it evened out after the first set. Oh well there is always next week
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Damn bro killing it! Very good update and nice to see the volume booming!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn bro killing it! Very good update and nice to see the volume booming!
    Thanks bro!

Heading to the field next week (lame) and will be upping my kCal when I get back (will put me around 4500 a day)

Also, forgot to mention, my knee has been bugging me all week. Mixture of cold, wet, and stupid drills is not really doing it for me.

Sprints tomorrow (yippee), and my paper copy of the Juggernaut method should be coming in. Gonna steal some army printer paper (borrow indefinitely) and print my ebooks up to bring to the field
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

4500 eh? nice, thems be my kind of rations, son
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    4500 eh? nice, thems be my kind of rations, son
    Lol I wish it did the same for me as it does for you!

I'm a little under 4k now, still skinny.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

6. Registered User
    Answers

Is it Juggernaut 2.0? I see that on their site but I have only read the original I believe and have no idea what the difference is...

And 4k cals? I feel small eating around 3k a day.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Is it Juggernaut 2.0? I see that on their site but I have only read the original I believe and have no idea what the difference is...

No its the original.

I plan to get the 2.0 after this coming field problem.

Lol I am small eating 4k! Everytime I get annoyed with the amount of food I need to grow I just thank God that I'm not breezy.....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

8. Registered User
    Answers

Ya idk how he does it....and he is doing IF now! Fitting all that into an 8 hour window.
    PES Representative
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ya idk how he does it....and he is doing IF now! Fitting all that into an 8 hour window.
    I tried the enormous breakfast thing like he used to do because he said it made the rest of the day easier.

Wasn't hungry all day.....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I tried the enormous breakfast thing like he used to do because he said it made the rest of the day easier.

Wasn't hungry all day.....
    I moved that meal to post workout when I break my fast . When it was first thing in the morning I'd have a couple sandwiches before 9am haha. You'd probably get used to it after a week or so. I was getting uncomfortably full with IF, but the feeling went away after a week.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

puny man

yuk
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Had a good workout tonight. Relieved a lot of stress from this week, going to get rewound tomorrow at work but oh well.

Wasn't able to do any speed work on Wednesday, got off work at like 2030 and had to go back in at 0530. It was dumb.

Got off kinda late today but it was early enough to hit the gym. Got there at like 2015 and left at around 2125 (give or take), hit some McDonalds on the way home, gonna eat, shower, sleep and prepare for another long day. Hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow but I am going into the field on Tue/Wed and we are supposed to be on lockdown in the company AO all weekend (for literally no reason ), won't be back until March 10, gonna bring my TRX and continue the Paragon (just to maintain saturation and hopefully maintain some muscle with the limited food/rest/exercise).

Pre-Workout: 1.25 Scoop Prodigy

Intra: Water/Gatorade

Upper HT 2

OHP-4x10
    75x10, 95x10x2, 105x9.5 (so close lol!)

Pull-Ups-4x10
    BWx10, BWx5+5 (lost grip, jumped back up to finish lol), BWx10, BWx6+3+1(assist)

a1. Chinese Rows: 2x15 // 55x15, 65x15
    a2. 1/2 Kneel OHP: 2x12 // 45x12, 55x12

Complex
    Scapula Dips: 3x12 // +25x12, +35x12, +45x12
    BB Curl: 3x12 // 60x12, 70x11, 70x6--60x2
    DB External Rotation: 3x12 // 15x12 (too much), 10x12x2
    Turkish Get-Up: 3x3 (per arm) // 30x3, N/A, N/A

The get-ups put too much torque on my knee, it's been sore recently and these were pretty painful. Better safe than sorry when it comes to knees lol.

Focus was good, was sweating up a storm, and strength was up (did way more than last week on most exercises). Overall I felt good, looking forward to front squatting tomorrow :happy:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I get to jump into this year's JOAX. And for those that followed my AN log you all know how my last jump went....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice update and nice work.I have a bunch of prodigy in my stash and cant wait to kick off the PNI contest!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Had a great workout today, made up for yesterday's missed workout.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 Scoop Prodigy

Intra: water

Front Squat: 4x10
    155x10, 185x10, 195x10, 205x10 (Felt awesome, in a painful way)

SG RDL: 4x10
    135x10, 155x10 (strap), 185x10 (strap), 225x10 (strap)

a1. Split Squat: 2x15 // 90x15, 120x15
    a2. Swiss Ball Ham Curl: 2x12 // N/A (no swiss ball)

Complex
    Pull-Throughs: 3x12 // 42.5x12, 57.5x12, 72.5x12
    Side Bridge w/ Abduction: 3x12 // BWx12x3
    Wall Psoas March: 3x12 // BWx12x3
    Prone Bridge March: 3x12 // BWx12x3

My legs are smoked out, I was rocking this one. The pump on the split squats was CRAZY, it felt good but painful. Had some cool vascularity going on in the forearms, was wearing my new "Get to da choppa" T-Shirt. Decent focus this time around, but strength was definitely up from last week. Bout to eat and watch some of the Dark Knight Rises before bed.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Did Monday's workout today and will do Tuesday's tomorrow. Leaving on Tuesday for this JOAX, not supposed to be coming back until March 10 but it is rumored to be shorter because of the budget cuts.

Anyway, had a great workout. Have a little bit of pain in that rotator cuff (infraspinatus specifically), guess I pushed it a little too hard lol. It didn't affect my workout so I'm not too worried about it.

Pre-Workout: 1.5 Scoop Prodigy

Intra: Water

Incline Bench Press: 3x10
    135x10, 145x10, 155x7 (1 more than last week)

Chest Supported RD Row: 3x10
    25x10, 30x10, 35x10 (+5lbs, +2.5 Reps over last week)

a1. WG Cable Row: 4x12 // 90x12, 100x12, 110x12, 120x12
    a2. DB Bench w/ Bridge: 4x10 // 65x10, 70x10, 75x9.5, 75x8.5

Complex
    Face Pulls: 2x12 // 110x12, 120x12
    Lying Tri Ext: 2x10 // 25x10, 30x8
    Ext. Shoulder Rot: 2x12 // 10x12, 30x12
    Cable Swiss Ball Crunches: 2x12 // 40x12, 60x12

A note for the Incline Bench: My shoulders were a little fatigued today, all of my sets felt heavier than usual. I'm guessing this is from the Prone Bridge Marches yesterday, holding oneself in the front leaning rest position can get tiring if done for long enough lol. Still was able to get it for 1 more than last week so I am convinced that I am making good progress.

Overall Notes: Vascularity is improved/improving (gets better everyday it seems) and the pump is actually growing on me. I generally have a hard time getting a pump in my pecs because they have historically been tougher to activate with bench presses. My pecs were visually pumped (incredibly noticeable) by the time this workout was over. Energy was good but I am noticing more of a focus increase most days and don't really get too much of a pick me up from this product (although I can't really say I get one from most products).

Strength is climbing still, and most of all I am having fun. This is a good change of pace from the usual training for me, I generally spend more time developing maximal strength and don't spend a lot of time getting a pump (which I always love to have lol). Can't wait to see what kind of progress I have been making over this run (even though the field training is going to set me back a little bit).
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Brother the log has been Epic and I love the intensity you have brought! I hope that all goes well when you travel and that you have safe travel. Make sure to keep up posted and def on future logs!

17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Brother the log has been Epic and I love the intensity you have brought! I hope that all goes well when you travel and that you have safe travel. Make sure to keep up posted and def on future logs!
    I plan to keep this one going when I come back.

As much as I hate stopping for two weeks and then coming back. I hate field training, always throws off my schedule.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I imagine it be tough! But at least your doing a good thing brother! Def can't wait til you get back!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Always ton of respect for people doing good work for our country. Kill that field training Jim.

And as always, thank you for your service.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Did a little maxing on the big 3 today, wasn't really planned but my lifting partner wanted to see where we were at before going to the field.

DL: worked to a 1RM of 330 (PR)
    BP: worked to a 1RM of 215
    BS: worked to a 1RM of 345 (PR)

Then I went to my actual gym and did-

Trap Bar Deadlift:
    275x7, 295x7, 315x10

Good morning:
    135x10, 155x10, 185x10

Called it a day and am eating now.

Lost my mechanics when I went for 225, my elbows flared out at the bottom and I couldn't push it through. The 215 was easy but I guess I just haven't practiced the motion enough to keep my form at 95+% 1RM.

Also, I'm no longer jumping (thank God).
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the 2 PR's
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Nice work hitting those PRs.
    PES Representative
  23. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 PR's
    Nice work hitting those PRs.
    Thanks guys!

I also feel like 315x10 might be a rep PR for Trap Bar DL but I'm not 100% sure....

I've done 355x3 before (or maybe it was for 5?) but not anything +300 for 10 (I think)
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The man is back!
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

You must be new here. Welcome to Anabolic Minds.

How was the field?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You must be new here. Welcome to Anabolic Minds.

How was the field?
    We didn't do anything.

We saw no OpFor and just sat in the cold for 10 days. We did an assault on an objective with a C-Burn threat and all my PLT did was set up TCPs in the objective. We sat on that objective for 8 hours doing literally nothing....

It was ridiculous. Significantly less worthwhile than the last JOAX.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Too many abbreviations
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Too many abbreviations
    OpFor- Opposing Force
    C-Burn- Chemical Burn
    PLT- Platoon
    TCP- traffic control point
    JOAX - Joint Operational Access Exercise (or something like that, basically just a large scale field problem: this one was brigade)
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thank you
    Lol sometimes I forget that everyone doesn't speak in acronyms.

Its funny too, because at work I get really annoyed when everyone does because it isn't hard to just say what they really are (most of the time).
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

OpFor just sounds more cool than opposing force.

At least you have training. Ours is being cut lol
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

OpFor just sounds more cool than opposing force.

At least you have training. Ours is being cut lol
    Our ammo was cut and fuel.

The rest of the brigade left after 4 days because we couldn't afford to keep them out there, our battalion stayed for a defense and the C-Burn mission.

It cost like 25MIL or something for us to go sit in a patrol base on a drop zone for 10 days.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Going shopping later today, need to get real food for my house again.

Back in the gym tomorrow.

Also, I have to write a 3000 word essay because our new guy doesn't know how to stay up for 30 minutes on guard.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Going shopping later today, need to get real food for my house again.

Back in the gym tomorrow.

Also, I have to write a 3000 word essay because our new guy doesn't know how to stay up for 30 minutes on guard.
    Ended up going to the gym tonight lol. Couldn't wait.

Pre: 1.5 Prodigy (hit me hard today)

I was dragging before going so I jumped straight into 1.5, it did the trick.

Front Squat: 4x10
    135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 205x9

SG RDL: 4x10
    95x10, 135x9, 165x10 (S), 205x10 (S)

Split squat: 2x15
    100x15, 100x15

Took it a little easy today, rest was longer and the gym booted me before I could do the Complex.

Only lost 1 rep on front squat so I'm glad to see I didn't take too big of a hit from the field. Probably could've hit that last rep but oh well.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice leg day bro! Yeah that prodigy is wicked ****z!

36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice leg day bro! Yeah that prodigy is wicked ****z!
    Thanks pack, they were shaking pretty good on the drive to Wally world.

Also, forgot to mention, the biggest hit (it seems) was my conditioning. I was out of breath after almost every set....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I need to work on my big time with ball coming up. I lost all the way down to 218 last nov then for some reason in Dec and through now I have gone back to 232 Idk what the hell I did.

38. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I need to work on my big time with ball coming up. I lost all the way down to 218 last nov then for some reason in Dec and through now I have gone back to 232 Idk what the hell I did.
    Basketball?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

39. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't end up going shopping today, had to go into work because of some idiots getting a DUI last night.

Hit the gym for the workout that is generally scheduled for Thursday, didn't do the complex again. I'm doing shortened workouts for these two days so that I can work myself back into the routine, which will begin again at week 2 (again) on Monday.

Pre: 1 Cap Paragon, 1.5 Prodigy

Upper HT 2 09MAR13

OHP- 4x10
    75x10, 85x10, 95x10, 115x8--105x2

Pull-ups- 4x10
    BWx10, x9, x9.5, x8.5

a1. Chinese Rows: 2x15 // 55x15x2
    a2. 1/2 kneel OHP: 2x12 // 45x12x2

Felt like I was about to vomit at the end, my conditioning is so poor right now. My strength is actually holding strong from where I was before this JOAX, which is awesome. Had a really good pump today and my vascularity was good, looking a little thicker in the chest but still not thick enough. I have a bird chest, very disproportionate in comparison to my shoulders (noticeable when in a shirt, less noticeable shirtless, or so it would seem).

Might do some sprinting tomorrow along with a little SMR.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

lol nah softball!! We hit first practice tomorrow.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jim: Performance is King Log.
    By jimbuick in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2206
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:38 PM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs