Jims Creatively Titled PNI Log

Page 4 of 17 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Hope that shoulder is ok man,take it easy on it if needed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hope that shoulder is ok man,take it easy on it if needed!
    I do too.

I hate taking it easy lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I do too.

I hate taking it easy lol.
    Its that or the army will **** you

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

Its that or the army will **** you
    Unless it happened at work :wink:

Then I hope it's a tear, disability when I ETS lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Unless it happened at work :wink:

Then I hope it's a tear, disability when I ETS lol.
    Haha i wont tell
    •   

6. Name:  ForumRunner_20130120_142401.png
Views: 63
Size:  269.6 KB

Breakfast of champions.

7. PreWO: 1 Scoop Prodigy, 1 Cap Paragon, 1 Scoop Creatrona

Intra: 1 Scoop Compete, .5 Scoop Prodigy

Today was DL day:

DL: [email protected]% 1RM
    300x6x2 (belt)

BB Glute Bridge: 4x5-6
    95x6, 135x6, 185x6, 225x6

Complex 1
    BB Row: 2x5 // 100x5, 135x5
    Rear Delt Raise: 2x5 // None
    BB Shrugs: 2x5 // 225x5, 275x5 (straps)

Complex 2
    Behind Neck Pull Apart: 3x15 // MDx15x3
    Prone DB Shrugs: 3x6 // 35x6, 50x6, 60x6
    Side Bridge: 3x4 (10sec per side) // BWx4x3
    BR Shoulder Rotation: 3x15 // None

Didn't do the rear delt work or the shoulder rotation because of the pain. Trying to stay away from movements that cause any pain.

Got videos of the last 5 sets for DL, watched them to check my form between sets. Need to work on my glute drive still but I didn't have any issues as far as my back rounding. I need to work on my neck, I was always coached to look up but I need to keep my chin down throughout the movement.

No lower back soreness so that's a good sign that I wasn't putting too much of the load on my spinal erectors. All in all I would say it was a good day, I'm going to link the sets to this log:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

Any critiques are welcome. It was a good session today, and I'm feeling pretty good. My hamstrings are pretty worn down right now and my glutes are pretty fried right now.

Maxing next week so I'm hoping that I made some progress this month, we'll see where I stand next Monday lol.

Supplement Notes:

I really enjoy the half scoop during the workout and will be using that from now on. I normally wouldn't be using it at 1 scoop Pre and then half a scoop intra but my workout partner so I didn't have any issues with the extra stims. Will be using .5 scoop pre and .5 scoop intra from this point on, it also tastes very good mixed with the Compete. Strong focus today, watched my form in between sets and then moved onto the next set, tried fiing some problems as the sets went on and I feel like I was more successful getting the drive off of the ground in some of the later sets.

Still noticing some increased vascularity, nothing crazy as far as pump goes. It's an improvement from no supplementation but it is definitely where this preworkout falls short for me. I could see this stacking well with something like N.O. Uptake, I may try that some day.

8. The prodigy is crazy with swoll-n!nice work man,and killer numbers on those deads!
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    The prodigy is crazy with swoll-n!nice work man,and killer numbers on those deads!
    Love to hear this, thank you!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    The prodigy is crazy with swoll-n!nice work man,and killer numbers on those deads!
    Thanks brother. They are definitely coming along, gonna do a little rolling tonight and then again tomorrow before I hit the track.

11. Name:  ForumRunner_20130121_182940.png
Views: 53
Size:  395.8 KB

I like black/red personally.

12. Lol,got some coming,can't wait to see what color I get!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130121_182940.png
Views: 53
Size:  395.8 KB

I like black/red personally.
    Hmmm, for me it would depend on my mood...but as long as they keep working as well as they do they could be pink for all I care! : )
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

14. Amen to that lol mine's been the red and white. Be funny if they had red white n blue haha
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

15. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and call it a strain. Probably the infraspinatus.

I'm just cutting out any exercises that are uncomfortable. And it hurts like hell right now.

16. Journal is looking great. Im sure you will, but let us know if u stack prodigy w another pump agent. Its odd about the pumps. Thats the first thing i noticed was pumps.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Journal is looking great. Im sure you will, but let us know if u stack prodigy w another pump agent. Its odd about the pumps. Thats the first thing i noticed was pumps.
    I don't intend to stack it with anything.

It's not that there isn't an improved pump, it's just not what I'm used to. My last two preworkouts have been Condense and then N.O. uptake so it isn't really a fair comparison for pump lol.

18. Damn bro I hope it gets better. I've been having issues with both my arms around elbows hurting and my legs been tingling off and on. Just sore all around.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Also, I'm gonna go ahead and call it a strain. Probably the infraspinatus.

I'm just cutting out any exercises that are uncomfortable. And it hurts like hell right now.

19. Nice brother I love prodigy for the focus and drive and energy with no crash also the orchard lean will help with vascularity...I get decent pumps but I always add some swoll-n with it when I do!! Glad your enjoying...deff doing the half scoop intra tomorrow good idea broskiiii
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn bro I hope it gets better. I've been having issues with both my arms around elbows hurting and my legs been tingling off and on. Just sore all around.
    Ever think about deloading?

It was bugging me today but I figure it will be fine as long as I don't stress it too much.

21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice brother I love prodigy for the focus and drive and energy with no crash also the orchard lean will help with vascularity...I get decent pumps but I always add some swoll-n with it when I do!! Glad your enjoying...deff doing the half scoop intra tomorrow good idea broskiiii
    I can't take credit for it. I got it from Coach Broser.

22. I've seen that but what is it? I decided to go lower on the weight and increase reps. I felt good for so long then all of a sudden it was like I'm 80 and crippled. I just don't get it some times.

23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I've seen that but what is it? I decided to go lower on the weight and increase reps. I felt good for so long then all of a sudden it was like I'm 80 and crippled. I just don't get it some times.
    You lower your weight to ~60% and keep volume the same (or even less) for a week or two.

24. Oh ok cool yeah def need to do something man. It feels wierd. I hit 285 on incline bench right before Christmas then two weeks later struggled to hit 265 twice.

25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh ok cool yeah def need to do something man. It feels wierd. I hit 285 on incline bench right before Christmas then two weeks later struggled to hit 265 twice.
    Sounds like a deload would do you well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jim: Performance is King Log.
    By jimbuick in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2206
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40