Jims Creatively Titled PNI Log

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. OpFor just sounds more cool than opposing force.

    At least you have training. Ours is being cut lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    OpFor just sounds more cool than opposing force.

    At least you have training. Ours is being cut lol
    Our ammo was cut and fuel.

    The rest of the brigade left after 4 days because we couldn't afford to keep them out there, our battalion stayed for a defense and the C-Burn mission.

    It cost like 25MIL or something for us to go sit in a patrol base on a drop zone for 10 days.
    •   
       


  3. Going shopping later today, need to get real food for my house again.

    Back in the gym tomorrow.


    Also, I have to write a 3000 word essay because our new guy doesn't know how to stay up for 30 minutes on guard.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Going shopping later today, need to get real food for my house again.

    Back in the gym tomorrow.

    Also, I have to write a 3000 word essay because our new guy doesn't know how to stay up for 30 minutes on guard.
    Ended up going to the gym tonight lol. Couldn't wait.

    Pre: 1.5 Prodigy (hit me hard today)

    I was dragging before going so I jumped straight into 1.5, it did the trick.


    Front Squat: 4x10
    135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 205x9

    SG RDL: 4x10
    95x10, 135x9, 165x10 (S), 205x10 (S)

    Split squat: 2x15
    100x15, 100x15

    Took it a little easy today, rest was longer and the gym booted me before I could do the Complex.


    Only lost 1 rep on front squat so I'm glad to see I didn't take too big of a hit from the field. Probably could've hit that last rep but oh well.

  5. Nice leg day bro! Yeah that prodigy is wicked ****z!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice leg day bro! Yeah that prodigy is wicked ****z!
    Thanks pack, they were shaking pretty good on the drive to Wally world.

    Also, forgot to mention, the biggest hit (it seems) was my conditioning. I was out of breath after almost every set....

  7. I need to work on my big time with ball coming up. I lost all the way down to 218 last nov then for some reason in Dec and through now I have gone back to 232 Idk what the hell I did.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I need to work on my big time with ball coming up. I lost all the way down to 218 last nov then for some reason in Dec and through now I have gone back to 232 Idk what the hell I did.
    Basketball?

  9. Didn't end up going shopping today, had to go into work because of some idiots getting a DUI last night.

    Hit the gym for the workout that is generally scheduled for Thursday, didn't do the complex again. I'm doing shortened workouts for these two days so that I can work myself back into the routine, which will begin again at week 2 (again) on Monday.

    Pre: 1 Cap Paragon, 1.5 Prodigy

    Upper HT 2 09MAR13

    OHP- 4x10
    75x10, 85x10, 95x10, 115x8--105x2

    Pull-ups- 4x10
    BWx10, x9, x9.5, x8.5

    a1. Chinese Rows: 2x15 // 55x15x2
    a2. 1/2 kneel OHP: 2x12 // 45x12x2

    Felt like I was about to vomit at the end, my conditioning is so poor right now. My strength is actually holding strong from where I was before this JOAX, which is awesome. Had a really good pump today and my vascularity was good, looking a little thicker in the chest but still not thick enough. I have a bird chest, very disproportionate in comparison to my shoulders (noticeable when in a shirt, less noticeable shirtless, or so it would seem).

    Might do some sprinting tomorrow along with a little SMR.

  10. lol nah softball!! We hit first practice tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol nah softball!! We hit first practice tomorrow.
    Good luck man!


    Just finished my workout, feeling really shaky right now. Thinking low blood sugar, but who knows.

  12. Also, may or may not be going home for a few days.

    Got some family stuff going on that some people will be very unhappy they got me involved in, if it happens that way.

  13. That's pretty ominous
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Also, may or may not be going home for a few days.

    Got some family stuff going on that some people will be very unhappy they got me involved in, if it happens that way.

    good lord dude...who touched your wife? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's pretty ominous
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    good lord dude...who touched your wife? lol
    Yeah, some greedy f*cks trying to take advantage of a crappy situation.

    This will be the second time for a similar situation except now I am old enough to handle it my way.

    We'll see how it turns out in the next few days, if I go home it won't really be a good thing.

  16. On a more log related note:

    Fasted weight yesterday morning was 162.8 pounds. Lost a little bit in the field but maintained significantly more than I expected.

  17. Just found this.

    Is it weird that I know what housing development you live in by your pics?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Just found this.

    Is it weird that I know what housing development you live in by your pics?
    Yes, you've been here far too long.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Yes, you've been here far too long.
    Spent almost six years there bud. Plans are to be back there soon, not because I like the place but because the road to where I really want to be runs through Bragg.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Spent almost six years there bud. Plans are to be back there soon, not because I like the place but because the road to where I really want to be runs through Bragg.
    That is exactly 6 years too long lol.

  21. anyway jimbo I hope all get sorted out. just try as hard as you can to not kill any family members...the outcome is never as good as it feels in the moment.

    anyway bro keep up the good work! and at 163, are you up or down?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    anyway jimbo I hope all get sorted out. just try as hard as you can to not kill any family members...the outcome is never as good as it feels in the moment.

    anyway bro keep up the good work! and at 163, are you up or down?
    From the start I am down 1 pound. From the beginning of the ITC I am down around 4 lbs.

    My weight takes massive hits during field training, the amount of food my body requires to gain is stupid and I am incapable of consuming that amount in the field.

  23. Yeah bro family situations can be interesting! Hope it works out brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah bro family situations can be interesting! Hope it works out brother.
    Sounds like I wont have to be going home anymore, which is good.

    They're handling it themselves it sounds like.

  25. Well that's good! How's everything been brother? It's been crazy 90 to 0 with me and the family work and ball. I have one on baseball, one starting soccer soon, and me about to start softball. Help me!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well that's good! How's everything been brother? It's been crazy 90 to 0 with me and the family work and ball. I have one on baseball, one starting soccer soon, and me about to start softball. Help me!!!
    Going good, for the most part.

    That's a lot of stuff for one family!

  27. Watched a couple of movies with the wife.

    Will update today's workout after tomorrow's.

  28. Sweet family time is always good for yah bro! BTW Check my new log out please!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. This is yesterday's update:

    11MAR13 Upper HT 1

    Pre: 1 Scoop Prodigy


    Incline Bench: 4x10
    125x10, 135x10, 145x10, 155x10 (+3 from last week)

    CS Rear Delt Row: 4x10
    25x10, 30x10, 35x10, 40x10 (+5lbs)

    a1. WG Cable Rows: 2x15 // 100x15, 110x15
    a2. DB Bench w/ Bridge: 2x12 // 70x12, 75x9.5

    Complex
    Face Pulls- 3x12 // 110x12, 120x12, 130x12
    Lying Tri Ext- 3x12 // 25x12x3
    Ext. Shoulder Rot. - 3x12 // 10x12, 20x12x2
    Standing Cable Crunch- 3x12 // 120x12, 130x12 (started with the SB crunch and I couldn't figure them out)

    Had a good workout, but for the first major time in this log I did not react well to something. I don't know if this is because my breakfast was slightly smaller or because my workout was more intense (it didn't feel like it honestly). When I was done working out I felt really weak, I was shakey, and had a bit of a chill. This started maybe five minutes afterwards and went on for just shy of an hour. I was having a hard time putting down food but that is all that was able to help. Strange because this is less caffeine than I have used for most workouts during this log, not sure what it was about really. Felt like my dad described insulin reactions, which is strange.

    Did not work out today. Will make it up tomorrow if possible. I'm jumping tomorrow and I don't like to workout before a jump (bad juju), lets hope I don't fall to my death tomorrow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jim: Performance is King Log.
    By jimbuick in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2206
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. (Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Beowulf's (insert witty title) Training Log
    By Beowulf in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in