VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't a required log, but I want to thank Jacob, Casey, Distilled Water and the rest of the USPlabs team for the chance to use another bottle of VERSA-1. I was one of V-1 testers and had originally planned on using this bottle to extend my run. However, the timing didn't work out to make that possible, so I'm starting fresh with an 8 week stack of VERSA-1, Compound20, and SS Forskolin-95. The C20 and Forskolin-95 are from my own stash, and I believe they'll work great with V-1 to promote positive changes in body composition. I currently have 1 bottle of V-1, but should have a few more within the next month.

Goals

Add a few pounds of lean mass while tightening up my appearance.

Diet

I'll be eating above maintenance with a macro breakdown of about 40/30/30 (C/P/F).

Training

I'm currently in my second week of workouts, based on John Meadows's Mountain Dog training and loving it. I've always trained with heavy weight for low reps and this is a big change of pace. The training is broken down into 3 phases of different volume/intensity and can be both physically and mentally challenging. VERSA-1 should be a big help with the demands of the program.

Supplementation

VERSA-1
Compound20
Forskolin-95

Super Cissus
various pre/intra workouts: Craze, Protocol V2, Core ABC, Modern BCAA (I'll make note of what I use any given day)
ALCAR-500
Orange Triad
OxiMega Fish Oil
Vitamin C, D

Current Stats

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 214lbs

I'm up 4lbs since finishing V-1 a month ago, but currently holding a good amount of water. I'm no longer working a physical job and may have to add in some cardio to shed the extra weight.

Body Fat %: not sure

These pictures were taken yesterday, first thing in the morning.

IMAG0989-1-1 (350x320).jpg
1111 (350x334).jpg
IMAG0988-1 (295x350).jpg

I actually began V-1/C20 supplementation on Monday and Forskolin-95 yesterday. V-1 and C20 will be used as recommended and I will increase the dose of F-95 over the next week or so (used 50mg yesterday and plan on 75mg today. I'll stay at 75mg for the rest of the week).

I worked out on Monday, took yesterday off, and should have an update of today's workout posted later tonight. This log won't be quite as detailed as my first V-1 run, but should have daily updates.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I haven't tried any of these products so I'm quite interested.
Thanks for joining man. I actually have separate logs of Versa-1 and C20 (with Prime and EPro) as well, if you feel like checking them out. These products should work quite well together IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jelly of this stack. Never used V-1 or C-20 but you know I am a huge forskolin junkie.

Which program are you following? There was a 12 week one that looked interesting to me that I would try if I wasn't all into this current program I am using. Some of his implementations with bands are quite interesting (and I have his band pack from EliteFTS :D ).

Good luck and in for this.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eager to compare my results with yours
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it as well. I've had great results with C20 and V-1 already, so I'm thinking the combo should bring some serious results. Thanks for following!

Jelly of this stack. Never used V-1 or C-20 but you know I am a huge forskolin junkie.

Which program are you following? There was a 12 week one that looked interesting to me that I would try if I wasn't all into this current program I am using. Some of his implementations with bands are quite interesting (and I have his band pack from EliteFTS :D ).

Good luck and in for this.
Thanks and welcome buddy. Haha I had a feeling you'd like the stack, considering the addition of forskolin. I wasn't going to include it until I saw the ridiculous sale at NP. I have 2 bottles currently and 2 more on the way.

It's a 12 week program (+2 deload weeks). DW got me interested in it and I'm glad he did. I can send you the info I got from him if you'd like.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it as well. I've had great results with C20 and V-1 already, so I'm thinking the combo should bring some serious results. Thanks for following!

Thanks and welcome buddy. Haha I had a feeling you'd like the stack, considering the addition of forskolin. I wasn't going to include it until I saw the ridiculous sale at NP. I have 2 bottles currently and 2 more on the way.

It's a 12 week program (+2 deload weeks). DW got me interested in it and I'm glad he did. I can send you the info I got from him if you'd like.
If you don't mind I'd love to see it. Some of his stuff looks insane (in a good way). :thumbsup:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't mind I'd love to see it. Some of his stuff looks insane (in a good way). :thumbsup:
That's a good way to describe some of it. You'll have to clear your inbox first :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm blowing up using the program man. Good stuff
I hope to be doing the same. Today was the first day I could walk somewhat normally since my leg workout on Sunday.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good way to describe some of it. You'll have to clear your inbox first :)
I swear I never realize when it fills up. SMH but its clear now.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Got some reading to do.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Nice build up towards IC release. Only 6 days to go. Kill this AGAIN Breezy !!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Nice build up towards IC release. Only 6 days to go. Kill this AGAIN Breezy !!!
Always great to have your support Fumoney! I can't wait to see what they put together for the IC deal. I forget where I saw it, but we should be getting an IC email this week.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Alright, here’s a quick summary of today’s supplement use and workout. I’ll get some more structure going tomorrow, as I’m currently pressed for time.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap ~45 mins pre workout

Compound20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout (1 hour after eating), 2 caps 8 hours later with a meal

Forskolin-95: 1 cap (25mg) 45 mins before breakfast, 1 cap 30 minutes pre workout, 1 cap before bed

ALCAR-500: 4 caps (2g) 30 minutes pre workout

Pre workout “mix”: 2 scoops Craze, 3 scoops Core ABC (started drinking with V-1)

Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

Today’s workout was back focused. I felt a slight rise in body temperature and mood as I was driving to the gym. Mood elevation is something that I’ve noticed in the past when combining V-1 and Craze. My workout went well and I had strong focus throughout. I’m still working on perfecting a couple of the exercises from today, so I had to put some extra effort into correcting my positioning and form. I probably won’t be setting many PR’s (on big lifts) with my current training, since when and if major lifts are performed, they are later in my routine. However, I’ll definitely be able to gauge strength improvements regardless.

Meadows Rows
2 warm-up x8
90x10
100x8
110x8

-I went light in an attempt to nail down the proper positioning to work my entire lat.

DB Deadstops (rows)
90x10
100x8
110x8

Stretchers
120x15
130x12

-I absolutely love these

DB Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
100x12
100x12
110x12

Hyperextensions
BW+45x15, drop BWx12
BW+25x15, drop BWx8
BWx15

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was I not informed of this??? :/

In my brother!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meadows Rows example
[video=youtube_share;NMONO_cTI-Q]http://youtu.be/NMONO_cTI-Q[/video]

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stretchers example
[video=youtube_share;-hWBCW8V_U0]http://youtu.be/-hWBCW8V_U0[/video]

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack of supplements. I loaded up on Forskolin during nutra sale. Can't wait to try it. I also have Compound 20, Erase Pro, Recompadrol, MassHGH and Anabeta Elite.

However, they will all take a backseat to Versa-1 for a solo run, if I can score a bunch during IC release. I may also be getting a bottle from USPLabs prior to IC release.

This waiting is too much !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack of supplements. I loaded up on Forskolin during nutra sale. Can't wait to try it. I also have Compound 20, Erase Pro, Recompadrol, MassHGH and Anabeta Elite.

However, they will all take a backseat to Versa-1 for a solo run, if I can score a bunch during IC release. I may also be getting a bottle from USPLabs prior to IC release.

This waiting is too much !
Thank you sir. Nice pickup with the forskolin. I doubt we will ever see it that cheap again. I limited myself to a couple bottles and some Modern BCAA. I wanted to get more C20 and Prime, but I'm trying not to buy anything until the IC release.

Nice stash fumoney, but I like the idea of trying Versa-1 first as well. It's definitely very effective on its own. That's awesome news that you have a bottle on the way man. I was really hoping you'd be able to get enough for a 2 month run.

I can only imagine how you feel. I had a rough time waiting for my second bottle and I'm still counting down the days until the IC release lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Resubbed; never seen anyone do the Mountain Dog training before so it'll be good to see how it treats you

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No training updates in the last couple of hours?

This log sucks. I am out! ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resubbed; never seen anyone do the Mountain Dog training before so it'll be good to see how it treats you
Welcome back Jiigzz. It seems to be going well so far (1.5 weeks in). I've definitely been getting more DOMS than with my past training. DW is a few weeks ahead of me and "blowing up".

No training updates in the last couple of hours?

This log sucks. I am out! ;)
I told you I'd struggle with all the added pressure your presence brings.

I'll have an update later tonight ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back Jiigzz. It seems to be going well so far (1.5 weeks in). I've definitely been getting more DOMS than with my past training. DW is a few weeks ahead of me and "blowing up".
#fact^^^^

With breezy's genetic edge on me, I see HUGE gains in his future!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

I noticed that my appearance has started to tighten up a bit compared to a few days ago (starting pics). I didn’t weigh-in this morning, but I have a feeling that some of the extra weight I was holding is starting to shed. I had a similar response within the first week the last time I ran VERSA-1; by the 7th day I was noticeably leaner. The only other physical change to note at this point is some vascularity starting to increase. I developed a good amount of prominent veins in my lower abdomen and upper thighs running V-1 and I’m beginning to see a few creeping back. I’m looking forward to seeing what develops with 8 continuous weeks of supplementation. Compound 20 added to my vascularity in the past, so I’m thinking this combo has the potential to have me looking freakish lol.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap 45 mins pre workout

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout (somewhat empty stomach), 2 caps 7 hours later with food

Forskolin-95: 1 cap (25mg) in the morning (empty stomach), 1 cap 20 mins pre workout.

-I actually stayed at 50mg yesterday and did the same today. I’m going to wait a few more days before upping my dose to 75mg. This could lessen the chance of any potential side effects (headaches/mud butt lol), but I’m really doing it so I'll have more to bring my dose higher later in the run.

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Core ABC (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 30 mins pre workout

I noticed my mood and focus start to elevate as I was driving to the gym. This carried over to a solid workout, where I felt great and remained locked into my lifts from start to finish. I’ve actually been in a great mood ever since and hope to see it continue. A lot of my current training concentrates heavily on the stretch/squeeze of certain exercises and the added focus today had me hitting each rep better than last week. I’m still perfecting some of the exercises, so that has to be taken into consideration as well.

DB Twist Press
60x10
65x10
65x10
70x8

Example
[video=youtube_share;a4LNK8W_9-g]http://youtu.be/a4LNK8W_9-g[/video]

BB Incline Bench (ROM: 2-3 inches from chest to 75% lockout)
2 warm-up x8
175x8
185x8
185x8
195x8

supersets
HS Decline Press
230x10
230x10
250x8, partials x6 (out of contracted position)
Stretch Push-Ups (holding 20lb DBs to increase depth and feet on the machine seat (lowest setting))

*chest and shoulders are recommended for the same day, but I split them up

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

I noticed that my appearance has started to tighten up a bit compared to a few days ago (starting pics). I didn’t weigh-in this morning, but I have a feeling that some of the extra weight I was holding is starting to shed. I had a similar response within the first week the last time I ran VERSA-1; by the 7th day I was noticeably leaner. The only other physical change to note at this point is some vascularity starting to increase. I developed a good amount of prominent veins in my lower abdomen and upper thighs running V-1 and I’m beginning to see a few creeping back. I’m looking forward to seeing what develops with 8 continuous weeks of supplementation. Compound 20 added to my vascularity in the past, so I’m thinking this combo has the potential to have me looking freakish lol.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout (somewhat empty stomach), 2 caps 7 hours later with food

Forskolin-95: 1 cap (25mg) in the morning (empty stomach), 1 cap 20 mins pre workout.

-I actually stayed at 50mg yesterday and did the same today. I’m going to wait a few more days before upping my dose to 75mg. This could lessen the chance of any potential side effects (headaches/mud butt), but I’m really doing it so I'll have more to bring my dose higher later in the run.

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Core ABC (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 30 mins pre workout

I noticed my mood and focus start to elevate as I was driving to the gym. This carried over to a solid workout, where I felt great and remained locked into my lifts from start to finish. I’ve actually been in a great mood ever since and hope to see it continue. A lot of my current training concentrates heavily on the stretch/squeeze of certain exercises and the added focus today had me hitting each rep better than last week. I’m still perfecting some of the exercises, so that has to be taken into consideration as well.

DB Twist Press
60x10
65x10
65x10
70x8

Example
Video Link: http://youtu.be/a4LNK8W_9-g

BB Incline Bench (ROM: 2-3 inches from chest to 75% lockout)
2 warm-up x8
175x8
185x8
185x8
195x8

supersets
HS Decline Press
230x10
230x10
250x8, partials x6 (out of contracted position)
Stretch Push-Ups (holding 20lb DBs to increase depth and feet on the machine seat (lowest setting))
Interesting stuff (workout)
I am always down to learn new things. Will have to read up on this mountain dog workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting stuff (workout)
I am always down to learn new things. Will have to read up on this mountain dog workout.
Yeah, it's very different than what I'm used to, but a lot of fun. The volume is really going to pick up in a few weeks. I just sent you some info on it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's very different than what I'm used to, but a lot of fun. The volume is really going to pick up in a few weeks. I just sent you some info on it.
Got it. Thanks !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

I woke up today with a good amount of DOMS throughout my chest. My current training is resulting in a lot more muscle soreness than I was previously feeling and has less volume per session as well (for now).

I forgot to check my weight this morning, so I decided to hold off until tomorrow. My appearance is still looking a little tighter and veins are becoming more visible.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later with a meal

Forskolin-95: 1 cap in the morning (empty stomach), 1 cap 20 mins pre workout

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/2 scoops Core ABC/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 15 mins pre workout

I began to feel a thermo effect on my way to the gym. It was probably the strongest I’ve felt since staring supplementation. Right as I arrived, my focus seemed to peak and I couldn’t wait to start lifting. My mental clarity was definitely at a higher level than earlier in the week, and I just felt great overall. Today’s workout was arm focused and I was happy with the results. I honestly don’t think I could’ve hit each rep much better and it had my arms blown up. So far my current training and VERSA-1 seem like a great match.

~30 second rest intervals between all sets on all exercises

-first 2 exercises were performed set for set

Cross Body Hammer Curls
45x10
50x10
55x10
Rope Pushdowns (1-2 sec squeeze)
70x12
90x12
110x12

-switching between the 2 exercises had my arms full of blood and felt like a great way to start things off

EZ Preacher Curls
110x10
120x8
120x8

HS Seated Dips
180x15
270x10
290x8 (3 sec negatives)

BB Curls (3 sec negatives)
70x10
80x8

EZ Incline Tri Extensions (pause in the stretched position/take lower behind head each set)
60x15
70x15
70x15

-these felt a lot easier than last week

The pump and vascularity achieved were both strong; however vascularity has been better in the past.

I was riding the high from my workout until my car wouldn't start... :wtf: I guess my battery is weak (the car is only 2 years old) and combined with the cold weather, it just wouldn't fire up. I took it surprisingly well and had someone jump it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd!!! thanks for the info you sent the other day still havent had a chance to go through it. On the todo list for today

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

I woke up today with a good amount of DOMS throughout my chest. My current training is resulting in a lot more muscle soreness than I was previously feeling and has less volume per session as well (for now).

I forgot to check my weight this morning, so I decided to hold off until tomorrow. My appearance is still looking a little tighter and veins are becoming more visible.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later with a meal

Forskolin-95: 1 cap in the morning (empty stomach), 1 cap 20 mins pre workout

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/2 scoops Core ABC/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 15 mins pre workout

I began to feel a thermo effect on my way to the gym. It was probably the strongest I’ve felt since staring supplementation. Right as I arrived, my focus seemed to peak and I couldn’t wait to start lifting. My mental clarity was definitely at a higher level than earlier in the week, and I just felt great overall. Today’s workout was arm focused and I was happy with the results. I honestly don’t think I could’ve hit each rep much better and it had my arms blown up. So far my current training and VERSA-1 seem like a great match.

~30 second rest intervals between all sets on all exercises

-first 2 exercises were performed set for set

Cross Body Hammer Curls
45x10
50x10
55x10
Rope Pushdowns (1-2 sec squeeze)
70x12
90x12
110x12

-switching between the 2 exercises had my arms full of blood and felt like a great way to start things off

EZ Preacher Curls
110x10
120x8
120x8

HS Seated Dips
180x15
270x10
290x8 (3 sec negatives)

BB Curls (3 sec negatives)
70x10
80x8

EZ Incline Tri Extensions (pause in the stretched position/take lower behind head each set)
60x15
70x15
70x15

-these felt a lot easier than last week

The pump and vascularity achieved were both strong; however vascularity has been better in the past.

I was riding the high from my workout until my car wouldn't start... :wtf: I guess my battery is weak (the car is only 2 years old) and combined with the cold weather, it just wouldn't fire up. I took it surprisingly well and had someone jump it.
Great update bro! Love the way the versa treats you. The battery thing sucks bro. Car trouble is such a pain.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd!!! thanks for the info you sent the other day still havent had a chance to go through it. On the todo list for today
Thanks matty! No problem man. Let me know what you think.

That's a bummer about your car. I've had that happen in the past, that's a good reminder. I'll probably need a new one as I head back to the mid-west from this CA sunshine at the end of the month. So, do I say thanks? Lol
You're welcome? Haha. It started right up today, but I should probably replace the battery to be safe.

Great update bro! Love the way the versa treats you. The battery thing sucks bro. Car trouble is such a pain.
Thanks man. I'm gonna try to keep repeating my pre workout dosing/timing from yesterday because I felt fantastic. It's the worst. I think my car was literally frozen. The computer was trying to tell me it was out of coolant as well...it was full.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I'm gonna try to keep repeating my pre workout dosing/timing from yesterday because I felt fantastic. It's the worst. I think my car was literally frozen. The computer was trying to tell me it was out of coolant as well...it was full.
Bro, be careful with that. My car did that for a while, said coolant was empty but it was full. when the weather warmed up the gauge went back to normal. A few weeks later we got a cold snap and I went to turn my heat on & it didn't work and my temp gauge flew up. My tank with bone dry, I've had trouble with it since. I hope this isn't the case for you but wanted to give you a heads up. No coolant really bones your radiator lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, be careful with that. My car did that for a while, said coolant was empty but it was full. when the weather warmed up the gauge went back to normal. A few weeks later we got a cold snap and I went to turn my heat on & it didn't work and my temp gauge flew up. My tank with bone dry, I've had trouble with it since. I hope this isn't the case for you but wanted to give you a heads up. No coolant really bones your radiator lol
Haha. Thanks for the heads up DW. The temp gauge never went up and the message went away, but I've got some coolant on standby just in case. The last thing I need is any car trouble. Luckily this has been the first issue I've had with my car.

Streckman

Awards
Is there a link to this Mountain Dog workout or where can I get more info?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! I just sent you a few links to check out.
We are all going to be mountain dogging soon. LOL.

Tried the stretchers and scapula stretch pulldowns after deadlifting yesterday. People were looking at me and asking me what I was doing. I told them to check out mountain dog training on YouTube and also check out Versa-1 on Facebook. Great conversation starter and it felt great.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tried the stretchers and scapula stretch pulldowns after deadlifting yesterday. People were looking at me and asking me what I was doing. I told them to check out mountain dog training on YouTube and also check out Versa-1 on Facebook. Great conversation starter and it felt great.
It's awesome! I've trained the last few times in a tank and a lot of people have been asking what I've been doing (different exercises from MD and I usually train in 2 or 3 XL shirts, bidding the "goods")

The question is, do people know who the AM "godfather" of mountain dog is?????

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DW is a trend setter lol.

That's awesome fumoney! A few of the exercises definitely draw some attention.

It's awesome! I've trained the last few times in a tank and a lot of people have been asking what I've been doing (different exercises from MD and I usually train in 2 or 3 XL shirts, bidding the "goods")

The question is, do people know who the AM "godfather" of mountain dog is?????
I believe I do...Mr. Frank Reynolds?