VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't actually done any of his programs, but have stolen stuff from Meadows articles and Youtube videos (exercises, band ideas, etc.). Some cool stuff.

Have a nice 12 week program he wrote up to try someday once I get past my strength goals and hit powerlifting competition sometime this year.

Here is his Youtube channel for anyone interested and need visual on how to accomplish some of the exercises he describes: http://www.youtube.com/user/mountaindog1?feature=watch

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link bolt. Lots of great stuff there. Good luck with the powerlifting too!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Today was an off day from the gym, so there’s not a whole lot to report.

I had a cap of VERSA-1 first thing this morning with some Focus XT. The combination gave me a nice mental boost and some energy. I’ve been pretty energetic all day, although my physical activity was limited to running a few errands.

I weighed 212lbs (-2 lbs from Day 1) this morning. I believe the difference in weight is mainly due to shedding some excess water. It seems like my supplementation has something to do with it because my weight hadn’t budged for over a week prior (didn't drop calories either). For anyone that followed my previous log; my weight no longer peaks on the weekends and falls throughout the week. I don’t have a physical job anymore, so any weight fluctuation has been minimal. Because of this, I may attempt cardio for the first time in over a year…not a fan.

I haven’t experienced any increased hunger or thirst at this point. I’m not sure, but I believe I had some mouth dryness and increased thirst around day 4 of my first bottle of V-1. I’m wondering if the big change in my activity level could be a factor.

Compound 20 was taken twice with meals, spaced about 7 hours apart (4 caps total).

Forskolin-95 was taken in the morning and will be taken again prior to bed. I think I’m going to increase my dose to 75mg per day, starting tomorrow. I didn’t have any issues at 50mg.

I’ll be back in the gym tomorrow for a leg workout. It’s going to be brutal and I can’t wait. Last week I barely made it out of the gym and had to sit in my car for ~30 minutes until I felt physically and mentally ok to drive lol. I had a terrible time walking for 4 days and I’m pretty sure it was the sorest my legs have ever been.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! All caught up. Always been interested in mountain dog but could never find good enough resources to use it.. Mind sending the links my way as well breez?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!great starting physique.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Did you tap the battery with a rod or something to try 'jump' it yourself? Hitting a battery tends to jolt in a little extra life unless the voltage is well under what it needs to start.

Def monitor the water + coolant levels; last thing you want is a blown head.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you tap the battery with a rod or something to try 'jump' it yourself? Hitting a battery tends to jolt in a little extra life unless the voltage is well under what it needs to start.

Def monitor the water + coolant levels; last thing you want is a blown head.
I did not tap the battery with anything, but thanks for the tip Jiigzz. It seems to be fine now, but I'm probably going to get a new one anyway.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on it the last couple days. So far so good. I think the temperature was in the low 20's when I had the issue and was probably the reason for it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

I woke up today with a slightly sore throat. I felt pretty good other than that and didn’t really notice it the rest of the day. However, this afternoon I discovered what seems to be some swollen lymph nodes behind my left ear and in my armpit as well. I’m not sure what to make of it because I haven’t felt sick lately, but I suppose my body could be fighting something. Either way, I plan on stopping by the doctor’s tomorrow just in case. The last thing I want is to be sidelined with illness.

My appearance wasn’t looking as good this morning either. I looked bloated and I’m wondering if the potential illness has anything to do with it. Hopefully if there's something going on, it’s almost over or can be stopped in its tracks. At this point I don’t feel the need to stop supplementation because I honestly feel fine. In fact, my workout went great and both my strength and endurance showed improvements from last week. If all goes well with doctor in the morning (I think it will), I’ll be heading straight to the gym. I have the next 2 days off from work as well, so I’ll be getting plenty of rest…and staring at my inbox on Tuesday for the IC email.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap 45 mins pre workout

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout (somewhat empty stomach), 2 cap 6 hours later with food

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap 20 mins pre workout, 1 cap pre bed (75mg total)

pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/2 scoops Core ABC/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 15 mins pre workout

Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

My pre workout timing worked great again, and I was in the zone right as I arrived at the gym. It’s a good thing too, because today’s workout was both a physical and mental battle. This was my second time training legs with the new program and quite a few improvements were made. I added weight to the majority of the exercises and completed all sets that I came up short with the week prior.

Lying Leg Curls
2 warm-up x 20
90x15
110x12
130x8
110x10, drop 90x10, drop 80x10, raise 90x25 (partials: 2-3 inches out of the bottom)

Stiff Leg Deads (25lb plates)
2 warm-up x 10
295x10
295x10

Leg Press (3 sec negatives/explode up)
3 warm-up x 8-10
630x10
720x10
720x10

Stretching
1 min per quad

Hack Squat
270x10
320x10
320x10, drop 180x12 (pause in hole/75% lockout: both sets)

Stretching
1 min per quad x2

I was literally ready to drop (I would of if I tried to move right away lol) when finished. However, the difference in strength and strength endurance was quite noticeable. This is going to be a huge help when the volume makes a big jump in the coming weeks.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good so far. Sweet stack ya got there! Gotta love John Meadows' style of training too. Needless to say, I'll be following this log! Best of luck

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks good so far. Sweet stack ya got there! Gotta love John Meadows' style of training too. Needless to say, I'll be following this log! Best of luck
Thanks man! The stack definitely has a lot of potential. It's my first go at any of the JM training, but I couldn't be happier with it so far.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

I felt fine when I woke up today and had plenty of energy. I couldn’t get an appointment with the doctor, but I’m not too concerned about it. I can see the doctor on Wednesday if I feel it’s necessary.

My weight went up to 214.8lbs (+.8lbs from Day 1) and despite the gain my appearance was looking tighter than yesterday. I realized that my water intake had been way down lately (since changing jobs) and I’ve been picking it up the last couple days. This might have a part in the way I was looking. Either way, things are looking better in the mirror.

Another physical change that’s progressing is my vascularity. This is present both in and out of the gym. I now have a prominent vein along my upper thigh and several others that are starting to become more apparent. The majority of what I’m seeing develop is in my lower abdomen and upper thighs. Forearm and bicep veins are very pronounced around my workouts as well.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap 45 mins pre workout

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 7 hours later

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap 20 mins pre workout, 1 cap pre bed (75mg total)

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Core ABC (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g 15 mins pre workout

Modern BCAA: 2scoops intra workout

My workout went great. Focus and the thermo effect were strong, strength and endurance were improved, and I left feeling accomplished. I added weight to most exercises and completed my target reps. I went lighter with a couple exercises last week and still came up short on a few sets. I was pretty happy to see the improvements and my muscles felt like they were targeted better as well. Most of these exercises being new to me; some improvements were to be expected.

BB Incline Bench
2 warm-up x 8
185x8
195x8
205x8
205x8

DB Swings
30x30
35x30
40x30
50x30

-I previously went as high as 40lbs and had a tough time completing the set

Rear Delt Fly machine (exaggerated ROM/slight hold)
80x18
90x15
100x12

-week 1 target reps were ~35, week 2: 20-25, today: 12-15

Incline DB Swings "destroyer (drop) set"
45x60
25x30
10x10 (full extension/2 sec hold)

-this was the first time hitting all target reps and I started 5lbs heavier as well

Cardio!?!
20 min walk/jog at 1.5 incline

-It wasn’t much, but it was my first time on a treadmill in over a year. I just wanted to work up somewhat of a sweat…mission accomplished.

I’m feeling like a kid on Christmas with tomorrow’s IC release of Versa-1. I’m currently using my second bottle, but I’m still beyond excited. The deal should be ridiculous and I strongly suggest you check it out.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiice DB swings bro! Getting those target reps a feat in itself. Love/Hate bc it feels good to hit but hurts so bad lol.

Btw, new gym + stretcher = success!!!! Felt awesome
Thanks brotha! Incline or standing? I was surprised that I could pull off either of them haha. Doing it without losing form (maybe a little on the last couple reps) or crying was a big accomplishment lol.

Heck yeah hoss! They're my favorite of the new exercises so far.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brotha! Incline or standing? I was surprised that I could pull off either of them haha. Doing it without losing form (maybe a little on the last couple reps) or crying was a big accomplishment lol.

Heck yeah hoss! They're my favorite of the new exercises so far.
Both, lol.

My workout partner today (he cuts volume down) after stretcher said "holy f&@$ my lats feel like a mix between furgi....and Jesus" I assume that meant awesome, lol.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did stretchers as a last movement of my back workout that included pulldowns, deadlift, DB Rows, Hammer Rows. I really like it as a finisher to stretch out the lats !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both, lol.

My workout partner today (he cuts volume down) after stretcher said "holy f&@$ my lats feel like a mix between furgi....and Jesus" I assume that meant awesome, lol.
Lol

Did stretchers as a last movement of my back workout that included pulldowns, deadlift, DB Rows, Hammer Rows. I really like it as a finisher to stretch out the lats !
And that they do! I use them after a couple different rows. They're awesome.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

I started my morning with a cap of Versa-1 and a scoop of Focus XT. I used this combination on “off days” during my first run and it gives me a nice boost of mental and physical energy. I didn’t check my weight, but it’s looking like I’ve continued to shed some extra water that I was holding.

One thing I’ve noticed over the last 2 days is that my legs aren’t very sore at all (at least compared to the week prior). I could barely walk for days after last week’s leg session and at this point my legs are feeling great. The decreased soreness could be from adjusting to the new training (last week was first leg day), but it happened, so I’m reporting it.

Guess how I spent the majority of my day? Lol. I really didn’t do much of anything besides rest and hang around my computer and other devices with an internet connection. I’m happy to report that I ended up getting in on the IC deal and could potentially extend my run with Versa-1. I’ll probably be adding some Agmatine 500 into the mix as well. I'm wondering if there’s a recommended amount of time that you can continually use V-1 and if you can play with the dosing.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap morning (with Focus XT)

Compound 20: 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps 7 hours later with a meal

Forskolin 95: 1 cap morning, 1 mid-day, 1 pre bed (all on empty stomach)

-This may have helped send me to the bathroom quicker than expected after breakfast, but I’m not sure because I had no further issues throughout the day.

I’ll be hitting the gym tomorrow afternoon. After my day of rest, I can’t wait to get back at it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

I had an awesome workout today. Weight used was up, mm connection was on point, and my back was destroyed (in a good way). I'm not that focused on the weight used with my current training, but I was able to add 5lbs-10lbs on each exercise, while continuing to target the muscle better...This had my back lit up by the time I was done.

Meadows Rows
2 warm-up x8
90x10
115x8
115x8

DB Deadstops (rows)
110x10
115x8
115x8

Stretchers
130x12
130x12
140x8

Db Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
110x12
110x12
120x10

Hyperextensions
BW+45x15, drop BWx12
BW+25, drop BWx8

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's workout has been updated.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

My energy was high today, since the minute I got up. I’ve been in a great mood and just feeling good overall. I didn’t get the chance to weigh-in before I ate, but I plan on doing it tomorrow. My body composition looks as though it may be starting to make a few minor changes. It feels like the layer of fat on my stomach is beginning to thin out just a little. Hopefully this becomes more obvious over the next week or so.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap pre bed (75mg total)

-The increased dose has been giving me some minor GI issues. It’s nothing bothersome or inconvenient at this point and I’m hoping my body adjusts to the increased dose. I’d like to bump it up to 100mg, sometime in the next few days.

pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g (1g with V-1/1g 20mins pre workout)

Today’s workout was the best I’ve had yet (during my run). I seem to be back in the Versa-1 groove again, and it’s awesome. I believe I was about 10 days into my first run when I felt like this as well. I arrived at the gym, focused on the task at hand and nailed each lift throughout my entire workout. For the second day in a row, I increased my weights while improving the mind-muscle connection. The approach of the exercises performed and the way I was able to hit my muscles had my chest blown up.

DB Twist Press (25lb plates used to create a slight incline)
60x10
65x10
70x10
75x8

-Last week I finished with a set of 70x8 and left a note in my training log that I might want to stick with 65lbs…70 was a breeze and 75 was done easier than last week’s final set (targeted the muscle better too).

BB Incline Bench (ROM: 2-3 inches from chest/no lockout)
2 warm-up x8
175x8
185x8
195x8
200x8
205x7

-Finished at 195x8 last chest day. An additional set was added as well.

supersets
HS Decline Press
230x10
250x10
270x8, partials x7 (out of bottom)
Stretch Push –Ups

-finished +20lbs on decline press

superset
AB Crunch machine
Hanging Leg Raise

-Don’t know weight on crunches, but it was heavy.

My diet has been on point per usual. I’m eating above maintenance, but still trying to nail down exactly where I want to be calorie-wise. My overall daily activity has dropped by a large amount over the last few weeks, making it somewhat difficult to zero in on.

I’ve been thinking about getting back in the gym ever since I left it. I’ll be attempting to make my arms pop sometime tomorrow lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

My energy was high today, since the minute I got up. I’ve been in a great mood and just feeling good overall. I didn’t get the chance to weigh-in before I ate, but I plan on doing it tomorrow. My body composition looks as though it may be starting to make a few minor changes. It feels like the layer of fat on my stomach is beginning to thin out just a little. Hopefully this becomes more obvious over the next week or so.

Supplementation

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap pre bed (75mg total)

-The increased dose has been giving me some minor GI issues. It’s nothing bothersome or inconvenient at this point and I’m hoping my body adjusts to the increased dose. I’d like to bump it up to 100mg, sometime in the next few days.

pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to the gym)

ALCAR-500: 2g (1g with V-1/1g 20mins pre workout)

Today’s workout was the best I’ve had yet (during my run). I seem to be back in the Versa-1 groove again, and it’s awesome. I believe I was about 10 days into my first run when I felt like this as well. I arrived at the gym, focused on the task at hand and nailed each lift throughout my entire workout. For the second day in a row, I increased my weights while improving the mind-muscle connection. The approach of the exercise performed and the way I was able to hit my muscles had my chest blown up.

DB Twist Press (25lb plates used to create a slight incline)
60x10
65x10
70x10
75x8

-Last week I finished with a set of 70x8 and left a note in my training log that I might want to stick with 65lbs…70 was a breeze and 75 was done easier than last week’s final set (targeted the muscle better too).

2 warm-up x8
175x8
185x8
195x8
200x8
205x7

-Finished at 195x8 last chest day. An additional set was added as well.

supersets
HS Decline Press
230x10
250x10
270x8, partials x7 (out of bottom)
Stretch Push –Ups

-finished +20lbs on decline press

superset
AB Crunch machine
Hanging Leg Raise

-Don’t know weight on crunches, but it was heavy.

My diet has been on point per usual. I’m eating above maintenance, but still trying to nail down exactly where I want to be calorie-wise. My overall daily activity has dropped by a large amount over the last few weeks, making it somewhat difficult to zero in on.

I’ve been thinking about getting back in the gym ever since I left it. I’ll be attempting to make my arms pop sometime tomorrow lol.
idk if its a placebo effect or what but the gym is all i can think about and dont want to leave when i am there. im off from the gym saturday and sunday. its gonna suck

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk if its a placebo effect or what but the gym is all i can think about and dont want to leave when i am there. im off from the gym saturday and sunday. its gonna suck
Haha that's the same feeling I get man. I don't know if it's a direct effect or if it's the amazing workouts that make me feel this way. It happened with my first run as well. I just feel great all the time and my gym performance adds to it. I really got back in the groove today.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man. I think I missed my chance to get the inner circle stack of versa 1 :(. But but I am going to try it as soon as I have the funds

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log man. I think I missed my chance to get the inner circle stack of versa 1 :(. But but I am going to try it as soon as I have the funds
Thanks man. I'm not entirely sure, but if you have the the funds now, the deal might still be available. Either way, I definitely recommend you give it a shot when you can.

Subbd buddy
Thanks dude. Great to have you along.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My internet/cable was having some issues last night...I'll have an update posted later today.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

I had another strong workout. I was able to add weight to each lift with ease, without sacrificing my form or mind-muscle connection. I was wondering if I held back last week because I increased the weight quite a bit on a couple exercises. Either way, my arms took a beating, and I was very happy with the way things went. Vascularity and the pump throughout my arms were high, but haven't reached the same level I experienced at points during my last run. I'm expecting this to keep improving over the next few weeks.

~30 second rest intervals between all sets on all exercises

-first 2 exercises were performed set for set

Cross Body Hammer Curls
2 warm-up x10
50x10
55x10
60x10
Rope Pushdowns (2 sec squeeze)
100x12
110x12
120x12
130x12

-I finished +5lbs on curls and +20lbs on pushdowns. I've been loving starting my arm workout by alternating bi and tri sets.

EZ Preacher Curls
120x8
120x8
120x8

HS Seated Dips
270x10
270x10
330x6 (heavy negatives)

-Last week finished with 290x8 w/ 3 sec negatives. This week used 4-5 second negatives on the final set.

BB Curls (3 sec negatives)
80x8
80x8

EZ Incline Tri Extensions (pause in the stretched position/take lower behind head each set)
70x15
80x15
90x12

-Last week finished with 70x15. These have gotten a lot easier the last 2 weeks and I've been able to increase my stretch (carefully) as well.

Day 13

Today was an off day from the gym (I wasn't too happy about it), which I spent the majority of relaxing and watching football.

I had a cap of VERSA-1 with Focus XT shortly after I woke up and felt a rise in my body temperature about 20 minutes later. It wasn't the strongest thermo effect I've felt, but it was noticeable. The combo gave me an increase in both physical and mental energy as well, which was a nice way to start the day.

Compound 20 was taken with breakfast and another meal about 6 hours later (4 caps total).

Forskoklin-95 was taken upon wakening, mid-day, and will be taken once more pre bed (75mg total). I didn't experience any GI issues and will most likely add another cap to my daily supplementation tomorrow.

I weighed 214.8lbs (+.8lbs from day 1) this morning. It might not seem like much of an increase, but I was definitely holding a good amount of water for my initial weigh-in. My appearance has started showing some improvements over the last few days. I woke up today looking leaner and believe I've adding some size as well. My rear delts and arms are the two areas that I noticed I'm adding size the most. I seem to be responding well to my new training (along with my diet and supplementation).

I'm happy with the way my weight and appearance are progressing, but I might try to increase my calories somewhat. I believe I can bump up my intake a little to help maximize my lean mass gains, while continuing to tighten up a little. My goal is to figure out my optimal daily intake within the next week.

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow for brutal leg workout. It will be the final day of Phase 1 (of 3), and my training volume will be increasing over the next few weeks...should be fun.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah id bump up the cals a bit. i know we are on different stacks, but they are also very similar. ive added 2 pounds as of friday (in 12 days)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah id bump up the cals a bit. i know we are on different stacks, but they are also very similar. ive added 2 pounds as of friday (in 12 days)
Breezy would need to take out a second mortgage to cover his food bill, if he were to bump up his calories any further.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just playing R1.

He eats like a horse. Around 5,000 calories of quality food during his PA log. I couldn't even imagine how much he needs to budget just to eat.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job man. I saw that in your log.

I finished today with my calories up and I'll continue to do so. I know my body pretty well and should be able to dial in exactly where I want to be. I had a big change in my activity level right before I started my run, so I'm still somewhat adjusting to it. My "weight" is up about a pound, but that's compared to when I was holding at least couple pounds of water. I'm pretty happy at this point with the changes I'm seeing in such a short period of time.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just playing R1.

He eats like a horse. Around 5,000 calories of quality food during his PA log. I couldn't even imagine how much he needs to budget just to eat.
I've been getting around 4,700 since my activity level is way down. It seems to be doing the trick, but I could still do some adjusting. I'm already surprised by how my arms and shoulders are responding at my current intake. I think my new training is going to work out great with everything else.

I spend entirely too much. I end up going grocery shopping at least 4 days a week and it's not to grab a couple things lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Energy was great today and is still pretty decent considering the beating I took during my workout.

My hunger and thirst haven’t seen any big changes at this point. However, today they both seemed to be up a little bit.

My vascularity is still gaining prominence at a steady pace. I noticed this morning that the veins along my upper thighs are becoming more visible. There’s not much else to report other than some possible leaning to my midsection. My abs were looking slightly more defined compared to a few days ago.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps about 6 hours later

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

-If anyone has any dosing recommendations (timing) for this, I’m open to hearing it.

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished shortly before my workout)

Intra workout mix: 2 scoops Modern BCAA/1 scoop Protocol V2 (delicious)

I felt the thermo effect hit me on the ride to the gym. It was pretty strong today (probably because I had a light breakfast) and I actually had some minor sweating going on as I arrived at the gym. The increased body temperature combined with my workout had me looking like I showered with my clothes on before I walked out of the gym (seriously lol). My focus and drive were extremely high today, and it was very welcomed because my workout was both physically and mentally grueling. I added weight to most exercises and a few additional sets as well. Looking at my numbers now; I did 1 more set than I had planned. It was my final day of Phase 1 and volume will be climbing for the next 6 weeks.

Lying Leg Curls
2 warm-up x 20
100x15
120x12
130x10
140x8
120x10, drop 110x10, drop 100x10, raise 110x20 (partials: 2-3 inches out of the bottom)

-extra set/finished +10lbs

Stiff Leg Deads (25lb plates)
2 warm-up x 10
245x10
295x10
315x8
315x8

-last week did 2 sets of 295x10

Leg Press (3 sec negatives/explode up)
3 warm-up x 8-10
630x10
720x10
740x10

-finished +20lbs

Stretching
1 min per quad

Hack Squat
320x10
320x10
320x10, drop 180x12 (pause in hole/75% lockout: both sets)

-Started at 270lbs last week.

Stretching
1 min per quad x2

My legs were absolutely destroyed, and I was proud of myself for not throwing up. It should be interesting to see how I feel as the sets continue to increase.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you thought of going to 6 c20 caps daily? I think that's where my sweet spot was if I remember correctly.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you thought of going to 6 c20 caps daily? I think that's where my sweet spot was if I remember correctly.
I actually haven't thought about it. I was really impressed with my first run using 4 caps, but I'll definitely consider it for month 2 if I feel it could help.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy spreading out my forskolin doses and the way you are currently using it is exactly how I would dose as well.

Never really read into C-20 but may have to give it a try since you and LTL seem to enjoy it quite a bit..

Either way the fun starts now with the increased volume! Good luck. :cool:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoy spreading out my forskolin doses and the way you are currently using it is exactly how I would dose as well.

Never really read into C-20 but may have to give it a try since you and LTL seem to enjoy it quite a bit..

Either way the fun starts now with the increased volume! Good luck. :cool:
Cool. Thanks for the feedback bolt. I might get up to 150mg eventually.

I'd say it's definitely worth a try. I had bigger changes to my body composition with a C20/Prime/EPro run than with anything else I've tried.

Thanks man. I'm really looking forward to it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

My weight was up a small amount this morning, at 215.2lbs (+1.2lbs from day 1). I was happy to see the increase, as I woke up with my appearance looking a little tighter than the day before. My calories were up again today, and I believe closer to where I want them going forward. I’m not too concerned with gaining a bunch of weight (a few extra pounds would be nice though) and am more focused on my body composition with this run.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps 7 hour later

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/1 scoop CF Focus XT/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to gym)

-that’s a lot of focus lol

ALCAR-500: 1g 20 mins pre workout

Today’s pre workout dosing had my focus at an extremely high level. I’ve combined Craze and CF Focus XT in the past, but adding Versa-1 into the equation definitely brought it to a new level. Right as I pulled up to the gym the intensity peaked and it remained strong through my workout. All of my shoulder exercises were new (never attempted any before) and I picked them up right away. I was in the zone and the targeted muscles were ruined (in a great way) by the time I finished.

2 warm-up x8
185x8
195x8
205x8
210x8

Over and Back Press
85x12
95x12
105x12

-loved these…not as much as the next exercise though lol

High Pulley Rear Delt Fly (pause/squeeze in contracted position)
15x35
20x22
15x23

-These felt amazing and destroyed my rear delts. I was shooting for 30-35 reps this week. Looks like I should’ve stuck with 15lbs (per side).

6 ways
10x10
10x10
10x10

-Seemed easy at first, but they sure sneak up on you. I actually shot a video of these (because nobody was around lol), but half of the movement wasn't in it.

I was going to take tomorrow off, but I’m considering delaying my planned rest day. I feel great and am already dying to get back in the gym.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on mtn dog/plan on using?

Have u noticed a big difference from 50mg to 100mg forskolin? I'm thinking of adding it to next month (hghpro+anabeta+forskolin+condense+alphamine+creatine+rk500!) lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

My weight was up a small amount this morning, at 215.2lbs (+1.2lbs from day 1). I was happy to see the increase, as I woke up with my appearance looking a little tighter than the day before. My calories were up again today, and I believe closer to where I want them going forward. I’m not too concerned with gaining a bunch of weight (a few extra pounds would be nice though) and am more focused on my body composition with this run.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps 7 hour later

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/1 scoop CF Focus XT/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to gym)

-that’s a lot of focus lol

ALCAR-500: 1g 20 mins pre workout

Today’s pre workout dosing had my focus at an extremely high level. I’ve combined Craze and CF Focus XT in the past, but adding Versa-1 into the equation definitely brought it to a new level. Right as I pulled up to the gym the intensity peaked and it remained strong through my workout. All of my shoulder exercises were new (never attempted any before) and I picked them up right away. I was in the zone and the targeted muscles were ruined (in a great way) by the time I finished.

2 warm-up x8
185x8
195x8
205x8
210x8

Over and Back Press
85x12
95x12
105x12

-loved these…not as much as the next exercise though lol

High Pulley Rear Delt Fly (pause/squeeze in contracted position)
15x35
20x22
15x23

-These felt amazing and destroyed my rear delts. I was shooting for 30-35 reps this week. Looks like I should’ve stuck with 15lbs (per side).

6 ways
10x10
10x10
10x10

-Seemed easy at first, but they sure sneak up on you. I actually shot a video of these (because nobody was around lol), but half of the movement wasn't in it.

I was going to take tomorrow off, but I’m considering delaying my planned rest day. I feel great and am already dying to get back in the gym.
Nice workout bub, be careful unless you truly are superhuman. Then, by all means....proceed :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been on mtn dog/plan on using?

Have u noticed a big difference from 50mg to 100mg forskolin? I'm thinking of adding it to next month (hghpro+anabeta+forskolin+condense+alphamine+creatine+rk500!) lol
I started week 4 today, which is the beginning of phase 2 (weeks 4-9). The program is 12 weeks (+2 weeks deload) total. I might go through it again since I'm loving it so far. There's more exercises that I probably won't fit in this round either. I'm keeping it fairly simple for now.

Sounds like fun. I haven't noticed much of a difference at this point besides a minor GI issue the day I went from 50mg to 75mg. I'll probably skip the pre workout dose on leg day though lol. I've only been at 100mg for a couple days, but I'll let you know what I notice.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vote for video of Breezy *owning* mountain dog.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started week 4 today, which is the beginning of phase 2 (weeks 4-9). The program is 12 weeks (+2 weeks deload) total. I might go through it again since I'm loving it so far. There's more exercises that I probably won't fit in this round either. I'm keeping it fairly simple for now.

Sounds like fun. I haven't noticed much of a difference at this point besides a minor GI issue the day I went from 50mg to 75mg. I'll probably skip the pre workout dose on leg day though lol. I've only been at 100mg for a couple days, but I'll let you know what I notice.
Cool thanks.

Bc of this log I am adding forskolin next month. Basically like ab elite without the Cort control.. I don't respond well to those things lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout bub, be careful unless you truly are superhuman. Then, by all means....proceed :)
Thanks man. I've only been in the gym for 2 days in a row at this point. I think I'll be good with 1 more...I am part robot lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vote for video of Breezy *owning* mountain dog.
I'll see what I can do. I train alone so I need to find a good place to set up my phone.

Cool thanks.

Bc of this log I am adding forskolin next month. Basically like ab elite without the Cort control.. I don't respond well to those things lol
No problem.

Good idea. I had originally planned on using it with AB as well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
j/k

No need for video. It's distracting. I spent many minutes trying to set up my phone at a right angle to take a good video. Focus should be on workout and fit women in yoga pants.