VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 9 of 30 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Funny u posted that, my coach just linked that to me cuz out of curiosity I asked him why he took it out. Thanks breezy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    That exact thread? If you don't mind me asking, are you working with ZirRed or someone else that posts here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't but their hype, I actually rolled my eyes when I read that thread.
    It looks like FoodforLife makes a lot of gluten free stuff, but the Ezekiel products aren't included.

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/52...ezekiel-bread/

    http://www.foodforlife.com/products?tid_1=8&tid=2

    I've been using Udi's products for a lot of my gluten free stuff.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    It looks like FoodforLife makes a lot of gluten free stuff, but the Ezekiel products aren't included.
    Unless marked "gluten free" ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Eff I'm a tard, no I meant he sent me a link of an article he read . I can't pull it up on my phone but I just talked to him on the phone to confirm our appt for Saturday and he said there isn't enough evidence supporting either side, so he pulls it out for my prep. Ill gather some more info from him when I see him.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Unless marked "gluten free" ;-)
    I see. I haven't looked into everything they offer. I might check out whole foods on the way back from the gym.

    BTW, when it comes to focus, Micro+Versa-1 > Craze+Versa-1 IMO. Just pulled up to the gym with tunnel vision.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Eff I'm a tard, no I meant he sent me a link of an article he read . I can't pull it up on my phone but I just talked to him on the phone to confirm our appt for Saturday and he said there isn't enough evidence supporting either side, so he pulls it out for my prep. Ill gather some more info from him when I see him.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Cool. I'd love to see any info that you get.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Cool. I'd love to see any info that you get.
    Ill work on that bud go kill them weights

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  7. Day 30

    My Daily energy level continues to improve post illness.

    No weigh-in, but plan on it tomorrow.

    Muscle fullness is noticeably better today compared to a few days ago and bloating has gone down.

    Leg DOMS are minimal (from Sunday's workout). It's a world of difference compared to last week, when I literally had trouble walking for close to 4 days.


    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2


    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout


    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout


    Agmatine 500:1 cap pre workout, 1 post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before afternoon meal (2 highest carb meals)


    I was thrilled with today's gym performance. I've used a few micro samples in the past, but the micro/V-1 combo was a lot better than I'd anticipated. My "2 scoops" might've been a little more than what a sample pack offers, but it couldn't have been by much. I always end up going back to Craze for my pre workout supplementation, but I think I've finally found another solid option. I actually thought my level of focus was greater with micro+V-1 (tunnel vision) and it was more of an energized feeling overall. I'm sure recovering from illness had a part in how I felt, but my endurance was fantastic. It was definitely at its highest point of my run, and I really didn't want to leave the gym. My vascularity and pump were strong as well, with vascularity shining the brightest. I noticed viens all throughout the tops of my forearms, which isn't an everyday occurrence. I'm very excited to see how the micro+V-1 combo treats me going forward.


    Meadows Rows
    2 warm-up x8
    90x10
    100x10
    115x8


    DB Deadstops (rows)
    100x12
    110x10


    Prone Shrugs (against rack)
    135x12
    185x10
    205x8

    -got a few looks doing these, but absolutely loved them

    Example



    Stretching
    1min per lat x2


    Stretchers
    130x12
    140x8
    140x8


    Scapulae Stretch Pulldowns
    200x10
    210x8
    210x8


    Stretching
    2min per lat x2


    DB Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
    110x15
    120x12


    Energy/endurance/focus were still going strong so I decided to finish big (was going to save these for phase 3)...

    BB Deadlifts
    1 warm-up x10
    275x15
    275x13

    -I actually had to hold myself back from doing a third (heavier) set. I didn't want to raise the volume too high at this point of phase 2.



    Tomorrow will be gym free, although I'm already itching to get back at it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Solid workout bro, nice to see new vascularity.

    Made some awesome Pumpkin gluten free pancakes today, housed them post workout. A lot of good calories. I don't know if your into pumpkin or not but figured I'd throw it out there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Solid workout bro, nice to see new vascularity.

    Made some awesome Pumpkin gluten free pancakes today, housed them post workout. A lot of good calories. I don't know if your into pumpkin or not but figured I'd throw it out there.
    Thanks man. Agreed; I always welcome new veins. I was quite impressed with the micro.

    Those sound pretty good. Don't you actually have a video on here somewhere making them? I still have a good amount of the AI pumpkin protein that I could use. I can't handle it in shakes anymore and should do some cooking with it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. Agreed; I always welcome new veins. I was quite impressed with the micro.

    Those sound pretty good. Don't you actually have a video on here somewhere making them? I still have a good amount of the AI pumpkin protein that I could use. I can't handle it in shakes anymore and should do some cooking with it.
    Yeah but I switched out the pancake mix for gluten free mix and added 1/2cup pumpkin which is just fiber and some sugars. Makes the taste way better though. Also went almond milk, not water. Some slight changes

    Micro+Versa is a meeeean combo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yeah but I switched out the pancake mix for gluten free mix and added 1/2cup pumpkin which is just fiber and some sugars. Makes the taste way better though. Also went almond milk, not water. Some slight changes

    Micro+Versa is a meeeean combo
    I'll give them I try and report back.

    Indeed. It could be the first pre workout to stop me from running immediately back to Craze. I'm hoping Enhanced is up there as well.

    I just ramembahd that there's a wicked new show on in an houwah
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I just ramembahd that there's a wicked new show on in an houwah
    Bro, that made me laugh hysterically my reminder is set
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Bro, that made me laugh hysterically my reminder is set
    You making fun of the way I tahk!?! mine too lol. I'm ready to be disappointed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. So is this breezy cooking thread up yet like I was promised??
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    You making fun of the way I tahk!?! mine too lol. I'm ready to be disappointed.
    Right after I read it, the Hopper commercial came on. Perfect storm for Southies boss.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So is this breezy cooking thread up yet like I was promised??
    It's a work in progress I need to get some variety before it debuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Right after I read it, the Hopper commercial came on. Perfect storm for Southies boss.
    Ha nice. I just wanna see how close they lived to me and who I recognize from the neighborhood.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Hell of a back workout!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hell of a back workout!
    Thanks man. I've actually still got a slight burn going now. Feels great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 30

    My Daily energy level continues to improve post illness.

    No weigh-in, but plan on it tomorrow.

    Muscle fullness is noticeably better today compared to a few days ago and bloating has gone down.

    Leg DOMS are minimal (from Sunday's workout). It's a world of difference compared to last week, when I literally had trouble walking for close to 4 days.

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2

    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500:1 cap pre workout, 1 post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before afternoon meal (2 highest carb meals)

    I was thrilled with today's gym performance. I've used a few micro samples in the past, but the micro/V-1 combo was a lot better than I'd anticipated. My "2 scoops" might've been a little more than what a sample pack offers, but it couldn't have been by much. I always end up going back to Craze for my pre workout supplementation, but I think I've finally found another solid option. I actually thought my level of focus was greater with micro+V-1 (tunnel vision) and it was more of an energized feeling overall. I'm sure recovering from illness had a part in how I felt, but my endurance was fantastic. It was definitely at its highest point of my run, and I really didn't want to leave the gym. My vascularity and pump were strong as well, with vascularity shining the brightest. I noticed viens all throughout the tops of my forearms, which isn't an everyday occurrence. I'm very excited to see how the micro+V-1 combo treats me going forward.

    Meadows Rows
    2 warm-up x8
    90x10
    100x10
    115x8

    DB Deadstops (rows)
    100x12
    110x10

    Prone Shrugs (against rack)
    135x12
    185x10
    205x8

    -got a few looks doing these, but absolutely loved them

    Example
    YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPg8YHhORkE&feature=yo utube_gdata_player

    Stretching
    1min per lat x2

    Stretchers
    130x12
    140x8
    140x8

    Scapulae Stretch Pulldowns
    200x10
    210x8
    210x8

    Stretching
    2min per lat x2

    DB Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
    110x15
    120x12

    Energy/endurance/focus were still going strong so I decided to finish big (was going to save these for phase 3)...

    BB Deadlifts
    1 warm-up
    x10
    275x15
    275x13

    -I actually had to hold myself back from doing a third (heavier) set. I didn't want to raise the volume too high at this point of phase 2.

    Tomorrow will be gym free, although I'm already itching to get back at it.
    Fear does not exist in this dojo !!!
    Yes, sensei.

    I gotta get that shirt. (On the video you linked)

    This is the workout where I pretty much quit after dead stop rows and crawled into the corner in a fetal position. Even after dropping the weight drastically after that, I am feeling DOMS 2 days later. Definitely going back after my cut is done.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Fear does not exist in this dojo !!!
    Yes, sensei.

    I gotta get that shirt. (On the video you linked)

    This is the workout where I pretty much quit after dead stop rows and crawled into the corner in a fetal position. Even after dropping the weight drastically after that, I am feeling DOMS 2 days later. Definitely going back after my cut is done.
    Haha Pain does not exist in this dojo!!

    Yeah its a tough one. I have a feeling DOMS will be in full effect tomorrow. Glad you like it man. I think I'll be returning to this training quite a few times.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. 10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true. Do I smell a hint of Jersey Shore?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true
    It was pretty awful. I sat through it, but doubt I could again.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true. Do I smell a hint of Jersey Shore?
    They went shopping at the market across the street from my old place, to the field I played softball at, and to the bar we would go to after the others close for the night...those were the highlights for me lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Day 31

    No gym today.

    I took a cap of Versa-1 with Focus-XT when I woke up, which had me on point for a morning meeting. This "off day" combo is going to lead to a promotion lol. All other supps besides my "pre workout mix" were taken per usual.

    My appearance has made some noticeable improvements since being sick, and I feel as though my body has started to respond better to my diet, training, and supplementation. Muscle fullness/hardness and vascularity have made slight changes and I'm looking a little leaner overall. Hopefully all of this continues to progress now that I'm feeling better.


    Dinner
    Name:  1359606496304.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  156.0 KB
    "Jerk" chicken breast with a whole lot of kale, carrots, and green beans cooked in coconut oil...faaantastic!


    I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a chest workout.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 31

    No gym today.

    I took a cap of Versa-1 with Focus-XT when I woke up, which had me on point for a morning meeting. This "off day" combo is going to lead to a promotion lol. All other supps besides my "pre workout mix" were taken per usual.

    My appearance has made some noticeable improvements since being sick, and I feel as though my body has started to respond better to my diet, training, and supplementation. Muscle fullness/hardness and vascularity have made slight changes and I'm looking a little leaner overall. Hopefully all of this continues to progress now that I'm feeling better.

    Dinner
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 957"/>
    "Jerk" chicken breast with a whole lot of kale, carrots, and green beans cooked in coconut oil...faaantastic!

    I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a chest workout.
    Sounds like a great day bud! Keep at it.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Sounds like a great day bud! Keep at it.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks man. It was, besides being out of the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. It was, besides being out of the gym.
    Understand haha, I just have cardio tomorrow :-( kinda bummed but pretty beat after the last two day!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  28. Just came across this. Updated formula and the addition of watermelon. I'll be grabbing the new flavor ASAP.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Understand haha, I just have cardio tomorrow :-( kinda bummed but pretty beat after the last two day!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Understandable with the way you've been killing it. I'd rather have a full day off than do cardio lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Understandable with the way you've been killing it. I'd rather have a full day off than do cardio lol.
    Yes me too but got no choice lol

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Log in
Log in