VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 8 of 30 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I recommend you do. I'm having the time of my life lol. We have a lot in common.

    Thought I'd give a try, mainly for the inflammation. The Mtn. Dog himself and DW were influences as well.

    Quest Bars (16-18g) . I'm not sure about everything else I'm eating, but I do know the bagels have 3g.
    True. I love quest bars forgot they r glten free as r some pure protein bars. I'll have to take a look around the store. We have trader joes all over too so I'm sure I'll find SOMETHING! niiice


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I first started bc of its low GI qualities but now I do it bc I feel so much better and my waist is A LOT smaller. My waist is still around 32" and I'm hovering around 200lbs

    I still get some on cheat meals I'll have but it's minimal
    Gluten free foods r low glyc index?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Gluten free foods r low glyc index?
    Not all but most are. Example is Ezekiel bread, GI is in the low 30's. most "bread" based gluten free products are around the same.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Video added to workout update
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. i never go behind the neck
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Not all but most are. Example is Ezekiel bread, GI is in the low 30's. most "bread" based gluten free products are around the same.
    Is all Ezekiel bread gluten free?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Is all Ezekiel bread gluten free?
    To my knowledge, yes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i never go behind the neck
    I do, not a lot though or very heavy. The constant tension of those feels great.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I do, not a lot though or very heavy. The constant tension of those feels great.
    i bet. ive just read too many stories on neck/shoulder injuries.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    To my knowledge, yes.
    Cool. I had thought so as well, but it's not on the 2 shelves marked gluten free when I go shopping.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i bet. ive just read too many stories on neck/shoulder injuries.
    Yeah, there's definitely a higher risk of injury.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Cool. I had thought so as well, but it's not on the 2 shelves marked gluten free when I go shopping.
    I go to whole foods for the Ezekiel stuff, their selection is HUGE! It's a little more pricey but nothing earth shattering.

    Cereal, Wraps, bagels, bread, English muffins, pasta & other odds and ends a few different kids.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Solid info thanks dw and breezy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I go to whole foods for the Ezekiel stuff, their selection is HUGE! It's a little more pricey but nothing earth shattering.

    Cereal, Wraps, bagels, bread, English muffins, pasta & other odds and ends a few different kids.
    I need to hit that place up then. I drive by it everyday, but have only been a couple times...kinda forgot about it. Sometimes I go to a local health food/supp store with a big selection, but the prices are pretty high.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Solid info thanks dw and breezy
    No problem boss.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    No problem boss.
    X's 2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. I think as hard as it might be to wait that you should just hold off on TP for now. You got an awesome combo now and it might be better served using the TP later. I do think you need to prepare for some great workouts with Micro tho. I've only used it a couple times but my training partner loves it and his endurance was insane with it. The nitrates and citrulline should be a very welcome addition to the Mountain Dog Training.

    Also a big fan of Ezekiel breads. I believe I started getting it after following a Snag log and have been hooked on the cinnamon raisin bread for years now.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Ezekial bread is awesome stuff.

  19. Yes cinnamon raisin with PB on it toasted yum yum. Missing that stuff at this moment during my prep. I was surprised my coach took it out! Ever since going with Ezekiel bread I won't go back. Great great stuff

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think as hard as it might be to wait that you should just hold off on TP for now. You got an awesome combo now and it might be better served using the TP later. I do think you need to prepare for some great workouts with Micro tho. I've only used it a couple times but my training partner loves it and his endurance was insane with it. The nitrates and citrulline should be a very welcome addition to the Mountain Dog Training.

    Also a big fan of Ezekiel breads. I believe I started getting it after following a Snag log and have been hooked on the cinnamon raisin bread for years now.
    Yeah, I agree it'd be best to wait. I've got plenty of things that I could run with it as well. I'm looking forward to a micro fueled workout in a little while. I actually took work off because I figured I'd be waiting for the cable/internet guy to show up all day (based on past experiences) and he arrived right on time.

    I've been eating Ezekiel bread for the last year, but haven't tried the cinnamon raisin yet...I'll do that.

    EDIT: I figured you'd be the guy to ask this question to. What do you think about 9 weeks of forskolin at 100mg vs 8 weeks going over 100mg.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Ezekial bread is awesome stuff.
    I like the English muffins too.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes cinnamon raisin with PB on it toasted yum yum. Missing that stuff at this moment during my prep. I was surprised my coach took it out! Ever since going with Ezekiel bread I won't go back. Great great stuff

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    I'll give that a shot as well, probably with almond butter though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Just thought I'd post this link after what was discussed yesterday. It looks like sprouted/Ezekiel breads might contain glutens.

    The Truth About Wheat...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Ps- take one cap AP before bed at night.. Will dry u out and lean u up like no ones business.. Do it every night for continual effects

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ps- take one cap AP before bed at night.. Will dry u out and lean u up like no ones business.. Do it every night for continual effects
    Thanks for the tip. I doubt I'll do it consistently (too many carb meals/not enough AP), but I'll definitely try it...probably tonight.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks for the tip. I doubt I'll do it consistently (too many carb meals/not enough AP), but I'll definitely try it...probably tonight.
    Yea I USED TO do 3 caps a day - 1 pre meal 1 pre meal and 1 pre fasted cardio. Then on days I didn't hVe fasted cardio I would use that cap at pre bed

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Yea I USED TO do 3 caps a day - 1 pre meal 1 pre meal and 1 pre fasted cardio. Then on days I didn't hVe fasted cardio I would use that cap at pre bed
    I know I'll end up using 3 caps on some days. I might as well just order another bottle now lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I know I'll end up using 3 caps on some days. I might as well just order another bottle now lol.
    Mhmm. Only bad thing usp did was reduce bottle sizeof AP :/ I wonder why

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Mhmm. Only bad thing usp did was reduce bottle sizeof AP :/ I wonder why
    Not sure, I'm guessing it's cost related. They started increasing everything else though. I saw earlier today that they upped the BCAAs per serving of Modern BCAA (at least added it as a new option), which is awesome.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Not sure, I'm guessing it's cost related. They started increasing everything else though. I saw earlier today that they doubled the size of Modern BCAA (at least added it as a new option), which is awesome.
    Exactly, which Is y I so confused lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Just thought I'd post this link after what was discussed yesterday. It looks like sprouted/Ezekiel breads might contain glutens.

    The Truth About Wheat...
    Funny u posted that, my coach just linked that to me cuz out of curiosity I asked him why he took it out. Thanks breezy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  30. I don't but their hype, I actually rolled my eyes when I read that thread.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in