VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 7 of 23 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Funny u posted that, my coach just linked that to me cuz out of curiosity I asked him why he took it out. Thanks breezy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    That exact thread? If you don't mind me asking, are you working with ZirRed or someone else that posts here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't but their hype, I actually rolled my eyes when I read that thread.
    It looks like FoodforLife makes a lot of gluten free stuff, but the Ezekiel products aren't included.

    http://www.livestrong.com/article/52...ezekiel-bread/

    http://www.foodforlife.com/products?tid_1=8&tid=2

    I've been using Udi's products for a lot of my gluten free stuff.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    It looks like FoodforLife makes a lot of gluten free stuff, but the Ezekiel products aren't included.
    Unless marked "gluten free" ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    4035232
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Eff I'm a tard, no I meant he sent me a link of an article he read . I can't pull it up on my phone but I just talked to him on the phone to confirm our appt for Saturday and he said there isn't enough evidence supporting either side, so he pulls it out for my prep. Ill gather some more info from him when I see him.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Unless marked "gluten free" ;-)
    I see. I haven't looked into everything they offer. I might check out whole foods on the way back from the gym.

    BTW, when it comes to focus, Micro+Versa-1 > Craze+Versa-1 IMO. Just pulled up to the gym with tunnel vision.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Eff I'm a tard, no I meant he sent me a link of an article he read . I can't pull it up on my phone but I just talked to him on the phone to confirm our appt for Saturday and he said there isn't enough evidence supporting either side, so he pulls it out for my prep. Ill gather some more info from him when I see him.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Cool. I'd love to see any info that you get.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    4035232
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Cool. I'd love to see any info that you get.
    Ill work on that bud go kill them weights

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  7. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 30

    My Daily energy level continues to improve post illness.

    No weigh-in, but plan on it tomorrow.

    Muscle fullness is noticeably better today compared to a few days ago and bloating has gone down.

    Leg DOMS are minimal (from Sunday's workout). It's a world of difference compared to last week, when I literally had trouble walking for close to 4 days.


    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2


    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout


    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout


    Agmatine 500:1 cap pre workout, 1 post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before afternoon meal (2 highest carb meals)


    I was thrilled with today's gym performance. I've used a few micro samples in the past, but the micro/V-1 combo was a lot better than I'd anticipated. My "2 scoops" might've been a little more than what a sample pack offers, but it couldn't have been by much. I always end up going back to Craze for my pre workout supplementation, but I think I've finally found another solid option. I actually thought my level of focus was greater with micro+V-1 (tunnel vision) and it was more of an energized feeling overall. I'm sure recovering from illness had a part in how I felt, but my endurance was fantastic. It was definitely at its highest point of my run, and I really didn't want to leave the gym. My vascularity and pump were strong as well, with vascularity shining the brightest. I noticed viens all throughout the tops of my forearms, which isn't an everyday occurrence. I'm very excited to see how the micro+V-1 combo treats me going forward.


    Meadows Rows
    2 warm-up x8
    90x10
    100x10
    115x8


    DB Deadstops (rows)
    100x12
    110x10


    Prone Shrugs (against rack)
    135x12
    185x10
    205x8

    -got a few looks doing these, but absolutely loved them

    Example



    Stretching
    1min per lat x2


    Stretchers
    130x12
    140x8
    140x8


    Scapulae Stretch Pulldowns
    200x10
    210x8
    210x8


    Stretching
    2min per lat x2


    DB Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
    110x15
    120x12


    Energy/endurance/focus were still going strong so I decided to finish big (was going to save these for phase 3)...

    BB Deadlifts
    1 warm-up x10
    275x15
    275x13

    -I actually had to hold myself back from doing a third (heavier) set. I didn't want to raise the volume too high at this point of phase 2.



    Tomorrow will be gym free, although I'm already itching to get back at it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Solid workout bro, nice to see new vascularity.

    Made some awesome Pumpkin gluten free pancakes today, housed them post workout. A lot of good calories. I don't know if your into pumpkin or not but figured I'd throw it out there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Solid workout bro, nice to see new vascularity.

    Made some awesome Pumpkin gluten free pancakes today, housed them post workout. A lot of good calories. I don't know if your into pumpkin or not but figured I'd throw it out there.
    Thanks man. Agreed; I always welcome new veins. I was quite impressed with the micro.

    Those sound pretty good. Don't you actually have a video on here somewhere making them? I still have a good amount of the AI pumpkin protein that I could use. I can't handle it in shakes anymore and should do some cooking with it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. Agreed; I always welcome new veins. I was quite impressed with the micro.

    Those sound pretty good. Don't you actually have a video on here somewhere making them? I still have a good amount of the AI pumpkin protein that I could use. I can't handle it in shakes anymore and should do some cooking with it.
    Yeah but I switched out the pancake mix for gluten free mix and added 1/2cup pumpkin which is just fiber and some sugars. Makes the taste way better though. Also went almond milk, not water. Some slight changes

    Micro+Versa is a meeeean combo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yeah but I switched out the pancake mix for gluten free mix and added 1/2cup pumpkin which is just fiber and some sugars. Makes the taste way better though. Also went almond milk, not water. Some slight changes

    Micro+Versa is a meeeean combo
    I'll give them I try and report back.

    Indeed. It could be the first pre workout to stop me from running immediately back to Craze. I'm hoping Enhanced is up there as well.

    I just ramembahd that there's a wicked new show on in an houwah
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I just ramembahd that there's a wicked new show on in an houwah
    Bro, that made me laugh hysterically my reminder is set
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Bro, that made me laugh hysterically my reminder is set
    You making fun of the way I tahk!?! mine too lol. I'm ready to be disappointed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So is this breezy cooking thread up yet like I was promised??
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    You making fun of the way I tahk!?! mine too lol. I'm ready to be disappointed.
    Right after I read it, the Hopper commercial came on. Perfect storm for Southies boss.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So is this breezy cooking thread up yet like I was promised??
    It's a work in progress I need to get some variety before it debuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Right after I read it, the Hopper commercial came on. Perfect storm for Southies boss.
    Ha nice. I just wanna see how close they lived to me and who I recognize from the neighborhood.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    2298354
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hell of a back workout!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hell of a back workout!
    Thanks man. I've actually still got a slight burn going now. Feels great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 30

    My Daily energy level continues to improve post illness.

    No weigh-in, but plan on it tomorrow.

    Muscle fullness is noticeably better today compared to a few days ago and bloating has gone down.

    Leg DOMS are minimal (from Sunday's workout). It's a world of difference compared to last week, when I literally had trouble walking for close to 4 days.

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2

    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500:1 cap pre workout, 1 post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before afternoon meal (2 highest carb meals)

    I was thrilled with today's gym performance. I've used a few micro samples in the past, but the micro/V-1 combo was a lot better than I'd anticipated. My "2 scoops" might've been a little more than what a sample pack offers, but it couldn't have been by much. I always end up going back to Craze for my pre workout supplementation, but I think I've finally found another solid option. I actually thought my level of focus was greater with micro+V-1 (tunnel vision) and it was more of an energized feeling overall. I'm sure recovering from illness had a part in how I felt, but my endurance was fantastic. It was definitely at its highest point of my run, and I really didn't want to leave the gym. My vascularity and pump were strong as well, with vascularity shining the brightest. I noticed viens all throughout the tops of my forearms, which isn't an everyday occurrence. I'm very excited to see how the micro+V-1 combo treats me going forward.

    Meadows Rows
    2 warm-up x8
    90x10
    100x10
    115x8

    DB Deadstops (rows)
    100x12
    110x10

    Prone Shrugs (against rack)
    135x12
    185x10
    205x8

    -got a few looks doing these, but absolutely loved them

    Example
    YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPg8YHhORkE&feature=yo utube_gdata_player

    Stretching
    1min per lat x2

    Stretchers
    130x12
    140x8
    140x8

    Scapulae Stretch Pulldowns
    200x10
    210x8
    210x8

    Stretching
    2min per lat x2

    DB Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
    110x15
    120x12

    Energy/endurance/focus were still going strong so I decided to finish big (was going to save these for phase 3)...

    BB Deadlifts
    1 warm-up
    x10
    275x15
    275x13

    -I actually had to hold myself back from doing a third (heavier) set. I didn't want to raise the volume too high at this point of phase 2.

    Tomorrow will be gym free, although I'm already itching to get back at it.
    Fear does not exist in this dojo !!!
    Yes, sensei.

    I gotta get that shirt. (On the video you linked)

    This is the workout where I pretty much quit after dead stop rows and crawled into the corner in a fetal position. Even after dropping the weight drastically after that, I am feeling DOMS 2 days later. Definitely going back after my cut is done.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Fear does not exist in this dojo !!!
    Yes, sensei.

    I gotta get that shirt. (On the video you linked)

    This is the workout where I pretty much quit after dead stop rows and crawled into the corner in a fetal position. Even after dropping the weight drastically after that, I am feeling DOMS 2 days later. Definitely going back after my cut is done.
    Haha Pain does not exist in this dojo!!

    Yeah its a tough one. I have a feeling DOMS will be in full effect tomorrow. Glad you like it man. I think I'll be returning to this training quite a few times.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true. Do I smell a hint of Jersey Shore?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true
    It was pretty awful. I sat through it, but doubt I could again.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    10minutes in to Southie Rules and I feel like your fears are going to come true. Do I smell a hint of Jersey Shore?
    They went shopping at the market across the street from my old place, to the field I played softball at, and to the bar we would go to after the others close for the night...those were the highlights for me lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 31

    No gym today.

    I took a cap of Versa-1 with Focus-XT when I woke up, which had me on point for a morning meeting. This "off day" combo is going to lead to a promotion lol. All other supps besides my "pre workout mix" were taken per usual.

    My appearance has made some noticeable improvements since being sick, and I feel as though my body has started to respond better to my diet, training, and supplementation. Muscle fullness/hardness and vascularity have made slight changes and I'm looking a little leaner overall. Hopefully all of this continues to progress now that I'm feeling better.


    Dinner
    Name:  1359606496304.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  156.0 KB
    "Jerk" chicken breast with a whole lot of kale, carrots, and green beans cooked in coconut oil...faaantastic!


    I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a chest workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    4035232
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 31

    No gym today.

    I took a cap of Versa-1 with Focus-XT when I woke up, which had me on point for a morning meeting. This "off day" combo is going to lead to a promotion lol. All other supps besides my "pre workout mix" were taken per usual.

    My appearance has made some noticeable improvements since being sick, and I feel as though my body has started to respond better to my diet, training, and supplementation. Muscle fullness/hardness and vascularity have made slight changes and I'm looking a little leaner overall. Hopefully all of this continues to progress now that I'm feeling better.

    Dinner
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 957"/>
    "Jerk" chicken breast with a whole lot of kale, carrots, and green beans cooked in coconut oil...faaantastic!

    I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a chest workout.
    Sounds like a great day bud! Keep at it.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  26. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Sounds like a great day bud! Keep at it.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks man. It was, besides being out of the gym.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    4035232
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. It was, besides being out of the gym.
    Understand haha, I just have cardio tomorrow :-( kinda bummed but pretty beat after the last two day!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  28. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just came across this. Updated formula and the addition of watermelon. I'll be grabbing the new flavor ASAP.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Understand haha, I just have cardio tomorrow :-( kinda bummed but pretty beat after the last two day!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Understandable with the way you've been killing it. I'd rather have a full day off than do cardio lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    4035232
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Understandable with the way you've been killing it. I'd rather have a full day off than do cardio lol.
    Yes me too but got no choice lol

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  31. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 31

    No gym today.

    I took a cap of Versa-1 with Focus-XT when I woke up, which had me on point for a morning meeting. This "off day" combo is going to lead to a promotion lol. All other supps besides my "pre workout mix" were taken per usual.

    My appearance has made some noticeable improvements since being sick, and I feel as though my body has started to respond better to my diet, training, and supplementation. Muscle fullness/hardness and vascularity have made slight changes and I'm looking a little leaner overall. Hopefully all of this continues to progress now that I'm feeling better.

    Dinner
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 957"/>
    "Jerk" chicken breast with a whole lot of kale, carrots, and green beans cooked in coconut oil...faaantastic!

    I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a chest workout.
    That's a whole lot of veggies. Looks amazing.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  32. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    That's a whole lot of veggies. Looks amazing.
    Haha yup. I really pile them on. Thanks, it was great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,659
    Rep Power
    3816484
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Just came across this. Updated formula and the addition of watermelon. I'll be grabbing the new flavor ASAP.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-servings.html
    O wow. Let me know how it tastes...I am a sucker for watermelon.

    I don't wanna post anything in the V-1 threads since it hasn't been very long on it for myself, but I am getting some insane DOMS even during this first week of submaximal training and lowered volume right now. Idk if it is the V-1 but I can't imaging my DOMS if I did a workout like the ones you've been completing.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  34. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    O wow. Let me know how it tastes...I am a sucker for watermelon.

    I don't wanna post anything in the V-1 threads since it hasn't been very long on it for myself, but I am getting some insane DOMS even during this first week of submaximal training and lowered volume right now. Idk if it is the V-1 but I can't imaging my DOMS if I did a workout like the ones you've been completing.
    I love watermelon as well, and will be sure to let you know.

    Yeah, DOMS has been ridiculous after certain workouts. I think my legs last week had the strongest I've ever experienced. I'm not sure exactly what role V-1 plays in it, but I think it's more of an indirect effect. My guess would be that increased focus/mental clarity=better mm connection= more DOMS...or something like that lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Back to Trader Joes today after the gym. I figured I'd add this, since I posted part 1.

  36. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 32

    My weight was back up to 216lbs (+2lbs from day1) shortly after waking up. It doesn't look like I've added any fat, and I look drier than I did when I started my run.

    My energy has returned and I feel back at full health.


    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2


    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout


    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout


    Agmatine 500: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap post workout


    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before dinner



    My workout felt great and the micro/V-1 combo was impressive once again. My focus, endurance, and pump were just as great as the other day. However, I'll be taking a short break from the 2 at some point in the next few days to try out a new pre workout


    DB Incline Press (2sec stretch at bottom/2sec squeeze at top)
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8
    95x8

    -increased weight


    Smith Decline Press (20lb bar resistance/ 75% lockout)
    160x25
    170x20
    200x12
    210x9
    drop 160x8 (when form started to break)
    drop 110x15(wide grip)

    -Huge process to get these done. The Smith machine I normally use was occupied by someone doing 20+ sets of military press. I had to carry a sit up bench across the gym (huge warehouse) and then discoverered it was broken and couldn't be adjusted. I ended up stacking some plates under it so I wouldn't be hanging completely upside down. I happened to be directly under a bright light and where the heat pumps out for the entire room...good times lol.

    -I added a good amount of weight too.


    BB Flat Bench (2sec pause on chest/explode up)
    135x6
    155x6
    175x6
    185x6


    Pec Minor Dips
    BWx fail
    BWx fail
    BW+25x fail


    Standing Calf Raises
    4 sets



    I'm going to switch things up from usual whey/GlycoMyx shake immediately post workout. I don't think a shake is necessary, but it's a long time habit, it helps me hit my calorie total/macros, and I just enjoy it.
    Name:  1359683965902.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  109.5 KB
    I haven't tried the combo yet, but it should be delicious. I could use the probiotics as well.



    I plan to get an arm workout in tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 32

    My weight was back up to 216lbs (+2lbs from day1) shortly after waking up. It doesn't look like I've added any fat, and I look drier than I did when I started my run.

    My energy is back and I feel back at full health.

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2

    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before dinner

    My workout felt great. The micro/V-1 combo wasn't a fluke, and I was impressed once again. My focus, endurance, and pump were just as great as the other day. However, I'll be taking a short break from the 2 at some point in the next few days to try out a new pre workout

    DB Incline Press (2sec stretch at bottom/2sec squeeze at top)
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8
    95x8

    -increased weight

    Smith Decline Press (20lb bar resistance/ 75% lockout)
    160x25
    170x20
    200x12
    210x9
    drop 160x8 (when form started to break)
    drop 110x15(wide grip)

    -Huge process to get these done. The Smith machine I normally use was occupied by someone doing 20+ sets of military press. I had to carry a sit up bench across the gym (huge warehouse) and then discoverered it was broken and couldn't be adjusted. I ended up stacking some plates under it so I wouldn't be hanging completely upside down. I happened to be directly under a bright light and where the heat pumps out for the entire room...good times lol.

    -I added a good amount of weight too.

    BB Flat Bench (2sec pause on chest/explode up)
    135x6
    155x6
    175x6
    185x6

    Pec Minor Dips
    BWx fail
    BWx fail
    BW+25x fail

    Standing Calf Raises
    4 sets

    I'm going to switch things up from usual whey/GlycoMyx shake immediately post workout. I don't think a shake is necessary, but it's a long time habit, it helps me hit my calorie total/macros, and I just enjoy it.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 027"/>
    I haven't tried the combo yet, but it should be delicious. I could use the probiotics as well.

    I plan to get an arm workout in tomorrow.
    New pre-workout you say.....

    I just finished my first tub of Pronom. Put up a review on it. On my second one. It tastes amazing. Never tried it with kefir though. Interesting choice and probably a smart one.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    New pre-workout you say.....

    I just finished my first tub of Pronom. Put up a review on it. On my second one. It tastes amazing. Never tried it with kefir though. Interesting choice and probably a smart one.
    Indeed. I have 2 samples on the way.

    I've only had a sample of the chocolate, but I'm a fan of the vanilla. I think it's pretty similar to the Protean version. I haven't had the stuff in ages, but saw it today and grabbed it. I figured it would be beneficial coming off antibiotics and make for a decent shake.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,842
    Rep Power
    4499984
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 33


    I'm feeling good, both physically and mentally. This is without a doubt the best I've felt since starting this stack.

    My weight was 216.2lbs (+2.2lbs from day 1) this morning.

    I have some chest soreness, but it's minimal.

    My appearance looks to be continuing to tighten up. I'm wondering what role, if any, the elimination of gluten has to do with this. I believe being healthy again has helped with the quick changes this week as well.



    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d micro/2 scoops Protocol V2

    ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap post workout

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap before my 2 highest carb meals.




    I've been very happy with this week's workouts and today's was no exception. I added weight to a few exercises (although that's not my focus), had a great mm connection, and vascularity/pump hit a high for my current run. I've never been concerned about pumps, but it was pretty awesome today. Some of my vascularity can be seen in the below video (if it uploads as clear as the original) as well.


    EZ Bar Reverse Curls (10sec rest)
    2 warm-up x10
    70x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

    -I quickly realized that 70lbs wasn't going to work out for each set on 10sec rest. Intense pump with these.


    Rope Pushdowns (10sec rest/2sec squeeze)
    130x10
    120x10
    100x10
    80x10
    60x10

    -I started heavier/finished lighter. It was the first time hitting target reps on all sets and had my arms ready to pop.


    HS Preacher Curl (forceful contraction/flex)
    90x12
    115x6 (3sec neg)
    115x6 (3sec neg)


    HS Seated Dip (3sec negative)
    270x8
    270x8
    270x8
    320x5 (4-5sec negative)

    -went up 20lbs on final set




    Incline Concentration Curls (face down on incline bench/hard squeeze)
    25x10
    30x8

    -went up 5lbs/felt great


    bicep stretch
    30sec x2


    L-Extensions (incline bench)
    25x15
    25x15
    30x8


    Seated DB Curls (3 sec neg)
    40x8
    40x8


    EZ Bar Close Grip Press (slow descent towards chin)
    80x10
    90x8
    90x8




    Tomorrow will be spent out of the gym, with plenty of rest.
  40. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,383
    Rep Power
    6104648
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed a little late. Bout 1/2 way through?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in