VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 30 of 36 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Maybe UPS just didn't update? I know that most should have been shipped out today. Hoping to get some before I lift again on Wednesday..not going to have any for today's lift tho.
    I don't know what the deal is. It should've shipped last week, considering I order within a minute of getting the email. I sent DAdams a message on Saturday and he said he'd check with the warehouse and get back to me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I don't know what the deal is. It should've shipped last week, considering I order within a minute of getting the email. I sent DAdams a message on Saturday and he said he'd check with the warehouse and get back to me.
    Sorry to hear that Breezy. Just as a reference, mine updated and is in route for delivery on Wednesday. Maybe just a web update glitch ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Sorry to hear that Breezy. Just as a reference, mine updated and is in route for delivery on Wednesday. Maybe just a web update glitch ?
    I'm not too worried about it and know I'll get it eventually. I'm guessing your info updated on Friday? I have a feeling it didn't make it out with the first batch.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm not too worried about it and know I'll get it eventually. I'm guessing your info updated on Friday? I have a feeling it didn't make it out with the first batch.
    That is correct. Updated Friday.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    That is correct. Updated Friday.
    Hmm. I see some later orders have already updated as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Mines already here.....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Psych idk what you guys are talking about, just trying to play along :-(
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mines already here.....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Psych idk what you guys are talking about, just trying to play along :-(
    uh uh uh .............



    We ordered the Versa-1 and Jacked Micro stack and were trying to track it..........



    More anything ? More everything !



    j/k.....it was in regards to PES Enhanced insider order.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. I was told it should ship today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. I ordered mine right when i got.the email too no updates for me either.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I ordered mine right when i got.the email too no updates for me either.
    I think they should update sometime today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. I ordered mine within the first few minutes and mine says by Wednesday...I'm betting it comes tomorrow
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I ordered mine within the first few minutes and mine says by Wednesday...I'm betting it comes tomorrow
    You're a lucky man. Hopefully I still get mine this week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    You're a lucky man. Hopefully I still get mine this week.
    Breezy, I can't used my Enhanced until my current log is over. (Still 2-1/2 weeks to go)

    Do you want me to send mine up to you ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Breezy, I can't used my Enhanced until my current log is over. (Still 2-1/2 weeks to go)

    Do you want me to send mine up to you ?
    I appreciate the very generous offer Fumoney, but no need to send yours. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for mine to arrive. I still have some Craze to hold me over as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. 6 ways is brutal. Its a keeper
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    6 ways is brutal. Its a keeper
    Yeah, they really sneak up on you. How much weight did you try them with?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I ordered mine right when i got.the email too no updates for me either.
    UPS got mine at their facility this morning. It'll be here by Thursday.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. For all you supplement whores (myself included) I would suggest signing up for UPS My Choice. There is a free membership (what I have) but it will give you frequent updates to your email and even gives you a time window in which to expect the package on the day it will arrive. Helps so you don't sit at the home hoping it arrives before your lift when the package isn't destined until that night.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    For all you supplement whores (myself included) I would suggest signing up for UPS My Choice. There is a free membership (what I have) but it will give you frequent updates to your email and even gives you a time window in which to expect the package on the day it will arrive. Helps so you don't sit at the home hoping it arrives before your lift when the package isn't destined until that night.
    I actually signed up for it about 2 weeks ago. I'd recommend it as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    6 ways is brutal. Its a keeper
    Lol yea they're sweet. You should try the "destroyer set" from phase 1. I was so relieved when I saw those weren't on phase 2.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol yea they're sweet. You should try the "destroyer set" from phase 1. I was so relieved when I saw those weren't on phase 2.
    Ha. You'll miss it (maybe). I had to add one in after a month.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Ha. You'll miss it (maybe). I had to add one in after a month.
    Highly unlikely lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. I know you said it a page or two ago but I'm too lazy to go back and look...your fine with phase 2 now right?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I know you said it a page or two ago but I'm too lazy to go back and look...your fine with phase 2 now right?
    I'm in the first week of phase 3. The volume is lower, but it's almost entirely high intensity sets. I'm loving it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm in the first week of phase 3. The volume is lower, but it's almost entirely high intensity sets. I'm loving it.
    Yes! I was a big fan, tests your will to workout.

    Picked up some of those quest bars you're talking a out. Figured I'd try some before I went to the Arnold incase there's a sweet deal & I can stock up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Log in
Log in