VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 3 of 23 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 12

I had another strong workout. I was able to add weight to each lift with ease, without sacrificing my form or mind-muscle connection. I was wondering if I held back last week because I increased the weight quite a bit on a couple exercises. Either way, my arms took a beating, and I was very happy with the way things went. Vascularity and the pump throughout my arms were high, but haven't reached the same level I experienced at points during my last run. I'm expecting this to keep improving over the next few weeks.

~30 second rest intervals between all sets on all exercises

-first 2 exercises were performed set for set

Cross Body Hammer Curls
    2 warm-up x10
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10
    Rope Pushdowns (2 sec squeeze)
    100x12
    110x12
    120x12
    130x12

-I finished +5lbs on curls and +20lbs on pushdowns. I've been loving starting my arm workout by alternating bi and tri sets.

EZ Preacher Curls
    120x8
    120x8
    120x8

HS Seated Dips
    270x10
    270x10
    330x6 (heavy negatives)

-Last week finished with 290x8 w/ 3 sec negatives. This week used 4-5 second negatives on the final set.

BB Curls (3 sec negatives)
    80x8
    80x8

EZ Incline Tri Extensions (pause in the stretched position/take lower behind head each set)
    70x15
    80x15
    90x12

-Last week finished with 70x15. These have gotten a lot easier the last 2 weeks and I've been able to increase my stretch (carefully) as well.

Day 13

Today was an off day from the gym (I wasn't too happy about it), which I spent the majority of relaxing and watching football.

I had a cap of VERSA-1 with Focus XT shortly after I woke up and felt a rise in my body temperature about 20 minutes later. It wasn't the strongest thermo effect I've felt, but it was noticeable. The combo gave me an increase in both physical and mental energy as well, which was a nice way to start the day.

Compound 20 was taken with breakfast and another meal about 6 hours later (4 caps total).

Forskoklin-95 was taken upon wakening, mid-day, and will be taken once more pre bed (75mg total). I didn't experience any GI issues and will most likely add another cap to my daily supplementation tomorrow.

I weighed 214.8lbs (+.8lbs from day 1) this morning. It might not seem like much of an increase, but I was definitely holding a good amount of water for my initial weigh-in. My appearance has started showing some improvements over the last few days. I woke up today looking leaner and believe I've adding some size as well. My rear delts and arms are the two areas that I noticed I'm adding size the most. I seem to be responding well to my new training (along with my diet and supplementation).

I'm happy with the way my weight and appearance are progressing, but I might try to increase my calories somewhat. I believe I can bump up my intake a little to help maximize my lean mass gains, while continuing to tighten up a little. My goal is to figure out my optimal daily intake within the next week.

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow for brutal leg workout. It will be the final day of Phase 1 (of 3), and my training volume will be increasing over the next few weeks...should be fun.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah id bump up the cals a bit. i know we are on different stacks, but they are also very similar. ive added 2 pounds as of friday (in 12 days)
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah id bump up the cals a bit. i know we are on different stacks, but they are also very similar. ive added 2 pounds as of friday (in 12 days)
    Breezy would need to take out a second mortgage to cover his food bill, if he were to bump up his calories any further.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

Just playing R1.

He eats like a horse. Around 5,000 calories of quality food during his PA log. I couldn't even imagine how much he needs to budget just to eat.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Nice job man. I saw that in your log.

I finished today with my calories up and I'll continue to do so. I know my body pretty well and should be able to dial in exactly where I want to be. I had a big change in my activity level right before I started my run, so I'm still somewhat adjusting to it. My "weight" is up about a pound, but that's compared to when I was holding at least couple pounds of water. I'm pretty happy at this point with the changes I'm seeing in such a short period of time.
    PES Representative
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Just playing R1.

He eats like a horse. Around 5,000 calories of quality food during his PA log. I couldn't even imagine how much he needs to budget just to eat.
    I've been getting around 4,700 since my activity level is way down. It seems to be doing the trick, but I could still do some adjusting. I'm already surprised by how my arms and shoulders are responding at my current intake. I think my new training is going to work out great with everything else.

I spend entirely too much. I end up going grocery shopping at least 4 days a week and it's not to grab a couple things lol.
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Day 14

Energy was great today and is still pretty decent considering the beating I took during my workout.

My hunger and thirst havenít seen any big changes at this point. However, today they both seemed to be up a little bit.

My vascularity is still gaining prominence at a steady pace. I noticed this morning that the veins along my upper thighs are becoming more visible. Thereís not much else to report other than some possible leaning to my midsection. My abs were looking slightly more defined compared to a few days ago.

Supplementation

VERSA-1: 1 cap 45mins pre workout

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps about 6 hours later

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

-If anyone has any dosing recommendations (timing) for this, Iím open to hearing it.

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished shortly before my workout)

Intra workout mix: 2 scoops Modern BCAA/1 scoop Protocol V2 (delicious)

I felt the thermo effect hit me on the ride to the gym. It was pretty strong today (probably because I had a light breakfast) and I actually had some minor sweating going on as I arrived at the gym. The increased body temperature combined with my workout had me looking like I showered with my clothes on before I walked out of the gym (seriously lol). My focus and drive were extremely high today, and it was very welcomed because my workout was both physically and mentally grueling. I added weight to most exercises and a few additional sets as well. Looking at my numbers now; I did 1 more set than I had planned. It was my final day of Phase 1 and volume will be climbing for the next 6 weeks.

Lying Leg Curls
    2 warm-up x 20
    100x15
    120x12
    130x10
    140x8
    120x10, drop 110x10, drop 100x10, raise 110x20 (partials: 2-3 inches out of the bottom)

-extra set/finished +10lbs

Stiff Leg Deads (25lb plates)
    2 warm-up x 10
    245x10
    295x10
    315x8
    315x8

-last week did 2 sets of 295x10

Leg Press (3 sec negatives/explode up)
    3 warm-up x 8-10
    630x10
    720x10
    740x10

-finished +20lbs

Stretching
    1 min per quad

Hack Squat
    320x10
    320x10
    320x10, drop 180x12 (pause in hole/75% lockout: both sets)

-Started at 270lbs last week.

Stretching
    1 min per quad x2

My legs were absolutely destroyed, and I was proud of myself for not throwing up. It should be interesting to see how I feel as the sets continue to increase.
    PES Representative
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Have you thought of going to 6 c20 caps daily? I think that's where my sweet spot was if I remember correctly.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Have you thought of going to 6 c20 caps daily? I think that's where my sweet spot was if I remember correctly.
    I actually haven't thought about it. I was really impressed with my first run using 4 caps, but I'll definitely consider it for month 2 if I feel it could help.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.38%

I really enjoy spreading out my forskolin doses and the way you are currently using it is exactly how I would dose as well.

Never really read into C-20 but may have to give it a try since you and LTL seem to enjoy it quite a bit..

Either way the fun starts now with the increased volume! Good luck.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I really enjoy spreading out my forskolin doses and the way you are currently using it is exactly how I would dose as well.

Never really read into C-20 but may have to give it a try since you and LTL seem to enjoy it quite a bit..

Either way the fun starts now with the increased volume! Good luck.
    Cool. Thanks for the feedback bolt. I might get up to 150mg eventually.

I'd say it's definitely worth a try. I had bigger changes to my body composition with a C20/Prime/EPro run than with anything else I've tried.

Thanks man. I'm really looking forward to it.
    PES Representative
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Day 15

My weight was up a small amount this morning, at 215.2lbs (+1.2lbs from day 1). I was happy to see the increase, as I woke up with my appearance looking a little tighter than the day before. My calories were up again today, and I believe closer to where I want them going forward. Iím not too concerned with gaining a bunch of weight (a few extra pounds would be nice though) and am more focused on my body composition with this run.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps 7 hour later

Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap afternoon, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/1 scoop CF Focus XT/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to gym)

-thatís a lot of focus lol

ALCAR-500: 1g 20 mins pre workout

Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

Todayís pre workout dosing had my focus at an extremely high level. Iíve combined Craze and CF Focus XT in the past, but adding Versa-1 into the equation definitely brought it to a new level. Right as I pulled up to the gym the intensity peaked and it remained strong through my workout. All of my shoulder exercises were new (never attempted any before) and I picked them up right away. I was in the zone and the targeted muscles were ruined (in a great way) by the time I finished.

BB Incline Bench (ROM: 2-3 inches from chest/no lockout)
    2 warm-up x8
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8
    210x8

Over and Back Press
    85x12
    95x12
    105x12

-loved theseÖnot as much as the next exercise though lol

High Pulley Rear Delt Fly (pause/squeeze in contracted position)
    15x35
    20x22
    15x23

-These felt amazing and destroyed my rear delts. I was shooting for 30-35 reps this week. Looks like I shouldíve stuck with 15lbs (per side).

6 ways
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

-Seemed easy at first, but they sure sneak up on you. I actually shot a video of these (because nobody was around lol), but half of the movement wasn't in it.

I was going to take tomorrow off, but Iím considering delaying my planned rest day. I feel great and am already dying to get back in the gym.
    PES Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How long have you been on mtn dog/plan on using?

Have u noticed a big difference from 50mg to 100mg forskolin? I'm thinking of adding it to next month (hghpro+anabeta+forskolin+cond ense+alphamine+creatine+rk500! ) lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 15

My weight was up a small amount this morning, at 215.2lbs (+1.2lbs from day 1). I was happy to see the increase, as I woke up with my appearance looking a little tighter than the day before. My calories were up again today, and I believe closer to where I want them going forward. Iím not too concerned with gaining a bunch of weight (a few extra pounds would be nice though) and am more focused on my body composition with this run.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 30mins pre workout, 2 caps 7 hour later

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/1 scoop CF Focus XT/2 scoops Protocol V2 (started drinking with V-1 and finished on the ride to gym)

-thatís a lot of focus lol

ALCAR-500: 1g 20 mins pre workout

Todayís pre workout dosing had my focus at an extremely high level. Iíve combined Craze and CF Focus XT in the past, but adding Versa-1 into the equation definitely brought it to a new level. Right as I pulled up to the gym the intensity peaked and it remained strong through my workout. All of my shoulder exercises were new (never attempted any before) and I picked them up right away. I was in the zone and the targeted muscles were ruined (in a great way) by the time I finished.

BB Incline Bench (ROM: 2-3 inches from chest/no lockout)
    2 warm-up x8
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8
    210x8

Over and Back Press
    85x12
    95x12
    105x12

-loved theseÖnot as much as the next exercise though lol

High Pulley Rear Delt Fly (pause/squeeze in contracted position)
    15x35
    20x22
    15x23

-These felt amazing and destroyed my rear delts. I was shooting for 30-35 reps this week. Looks like I shouldíve stuck with 15lbs (per side).

6 ways
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

-Seemed easy at first, but they sure sneak up on you. I actually shot a video of these (because nobody was around lol), but half of the movement wasn't in it.

I was going to take tomorrow off, but Iím considering delaying my planned rest day. I feel great and am already dying to get back in the gym.
    Nice workout bub, be careful unless you truly are superhuman. Then, by all means....proceed :-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How long have you been on mtn dog/plan on using?

Have u noticed a big difference from 50mg to 100mg forskolin? I'm thinking of adding it to next month (hghpro+anabeta+forskolin+cond ense+alphamine+creatine+rk500! ) lol
    I started week 4 today, which is the beginning of phase 2 (weeks 4-9). The program is 12 weeks (+2 weeks deload) total. I might go through it again since I'm loving it so far. There's more exercises that I probably won't fit in this round either. I'm keeping it fairly simple for now.

Sounds like fun. I haven't noticed much of a difference at this point besides a minor GI issue the day I went from 50mg to 75mg. I'll probably skip the pre workout dose on leg day though lol. I've only been at 100mg for a couple days, but I'll let you know what I notice.
    PES Representative
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

Vote for video of Breezy *owning* mountain dog.
    I started a new log at:
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I started week 4 today, which is the beginning of phase 2 (weeks 4-9). The program is 12 weeks (+2 weeks deload) total. I might go through it again since I'm loving it so far. There's more exercises that I probably won't fit in this round either. I'm keeping it fairly simple for now.

Sounds like fun. I haven't noticed much of a difference at this point besides a minor GI issue the day I went from 50mg to 75mg. I'll probably skip the pre workout dose on leg day though lol. I've only been at 100mg for a couple days, but I'll let you know what I notice.
    Cool thanks.

Bc of this log I am adding forskolin next month. Basically like ab elite without the Cort control.. I don't respond well to those things lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Nice workout bub, be careful unless you truly are superhuman. Then, by all means....proceed :-)
    Thanks man. I've only been in the gym for 2 days in a row at this point. I think I'll be good with 1 more...I am part robot lol.
    PES Representative
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Vote for video of Breezy *owning* mountain dog.
    I'll see what I can do. I train alone so I need to find a good place to set up my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Cool thanks.

Bc of this log I am adding forskolin next month. Basically like ab elite without the Cort control.. I don't respond well to those things lol
    No problem.

Good idea. I had originally planned on using it with AB as well.
    PES Representative
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

j/k

No need for video. It's distracting. I spent many minutes trying to set up my phone at a right angle to take a good video. Focus should be on workout and fit women in yoga pants.
    I started a new log at:
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

j/k

No need for video. It's distracting. I spent many minutes trying to set up my phone at a right angle to take a good video. Focus should be on workout and fit women in yoga pants.
    Lol. You make a good point fumoney. I won't put much effort into setting anything up, but if I see a good opportunity I'll give it a shot.
    PES Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Day 16

My daily energy has been great so far this week. However, Iím not sure if supplementation has a part in how Iím feeling yet. With my activity level down considerably, I would think I'd have more energy anyway. It was consistently up during my first V-1 run, so Iíll be looking to see if it continues once again.

My weight is continuing to make a steady climb, as I stepped on the scale at 216lbs (+2lbs from day 1). I donít believe Iíve added any fat and have probably lost a small amount if anything. If I was holding any water, I hopefully took care of it today. I had my first ever experience sitting in the steam room after my workout and I was sweating buckets. I couldnít believe how ridiculously hot it was in there, but I felt pretty relaxed once I got out.

Supplementation

Compound 20: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/3 scoops Core ABC

ALCAR-500: 2g 45mins pre workout

My workout went great and I was happy with what I accomplished. Iíve been enjoying the change of pace from my usual ďheavyĒ lifting and putting more emphasis on the mind-muscle connection (not that I didnít before). The added focus and mental clarity from Versa-1 has been a nice help with making the transition. However, it was amazing with my previous training as well, when I was more focused on strength gains (strength went way up). I think itís pretty cool that Iím getting to experience how it can benefit different training styles.

Something that stood out about todayís workout was the crazy amount of sweating going on. It was at a level that I would normally see while doing a good amount of cardio.

Meadows Rows
    2 warm-up x8
    90x10
    100x10
    110x8

DB Deadstops (rows)
    100x10
    100x10
    115x8

Stretching
    1min per lat x2

Stretchers
    120x12
    130x12
    140x8

Scapulae Stretch Pulldowns
    200x10
    210x8

Stretching
    2min per lat x2

Db Shrugs (3 sec pause/flex)
    110x12
    115x12
    120x12

Hyperextensions
    BW+45x15, drop BWx12
    BW+25x15, drop BWx8

Iím glad I made it to the gym today because I probably wouldnít have time for it tomorrow. I should be fully rested and ready to get back to work (in the gym) on Thursday.
    PES Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

drumroll please...my video debut

It wasn't the same T-bar that I've been using, but it seemed to go pretty well. I've been changing my positioning, trying to get the most out of these, and they felt pretty effective today.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

ive never even seen that before. ill keep that in mind when the DB section is full of guys doing 70 pound half curls/back swayers while looking in the mirror grunting

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

The angle isn't the best for seeing my actual form, but you can get an idea. I feel like I was leaning back more in the contracted position than it shows. I tried to maximize the stretch, which I took a little too far on a few reps. The following sets were better, but I didn't feel like filming anymore (I swear lol).

I'll probably incorporate more videos into my log since it was pretty easy to set up. My phone records from both sides so I can actually see what's in view when I place it down.
    PES Representative
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

i do those as well only with the rope you use for tricep extensions

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

ive never even seen that before. ill keep that in mind when the DB section is full of guys doing 70 pound half curls/back swayers while looking in the mirror grunting
    Lol. They're pretty awesome once you get the hang of them. They hit the entire lat really well. John Meadows has a bunch of interesting exercises you can check out. I'll try to keep making videos of some of the more interesting stuff.

Use straps if you try these.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

i do those as well only with the rope you use for tricep extensions
    Nice. I'll have to give those a shot. The stretch feels amazing. It actually cracked my back today on the first few reps...loosened me right up.
    PES Representative
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

Awesome videos Breezy. Love the stretchers. Great back workout as well !
    I started a new log at:
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Awesome videos Breezy. Love the stretchers. Great back workout as well !
    Thanks Fumoney! It's was actually a breeze setting them up. I think I lucked out with good spots to set my phone down.
    PES Representative
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

Nice. I'll have to give those a shot. The stretch feels amazing. It actually cracked my back today on the first few reps...loosened me right up.
    i usually go to the DB shoulder press seat and crack my back and stretch out before any lift lol i have back issues, i know!

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

i usually go to the DB shoulder press seat and crack my back and stretch out before any lift lol i have back issues, i know!
    I forgot you were dealing with back trouble. I've had sciatica issues, but it doesn't affect me unless it's aggravated (which happens from random stuff like tying my shoe lol). I usually can't crack my back on my own anymore. Leaning back over seats (with a back) used to work like a charm...the school desks were the best.
    PES Representative
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

http://youtu.be/rPg8YHhORkE

Check out these guys^^^^

Did then yesterday, my backs a whole new kind of sore, bro
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Check out these guys^^^^

Thanks DW. Those look awesome and I'll probably try them next week. I think I might alternate a few different exercises during phase 2.

Have you tried finishing with deads yet? I can't decide if I'll be saving them for phase 3.
    PES Representative
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Thanks DW. Those look awesome and I'll probably try them next week. I think I might alternate a few different exercises during phase 2.

Have you tried finishing with deads yet? I can't decide if I'll be saving them for phase 3.
    Rack deads, it was brutal. It was only 1 workout and I'm going to put them in phase 3. I had a hard time holding form bc I was gas'd
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Rack deads, it was brutal. It was only 1 workout and I'm going to put them in phase 3. I had a hard time holding form bc I was gas'd
    Yeah, that's why I was hesitant to use them with the higher volume. If I'm feeling crazy I might try some really light ones sometime in the next few weeks.
    PES Representative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Day 18

My internet hasn't been working well all week and I haven't been able to use it at all the last 2 days. Someone should be coming by to fix it tomorrow, but until then my updates won't be quite as detailed.

Yesterday was an off day and there wasn't much to report. I got some rest and felt fully recovered from my workouts by the day's end.

I weighed in at 216.6lbs (+2.6lbs from day 1) this morning. I suppose I could have been holding a little water from my day off, but my appearance didn't show much evidence of it. So far I'm happy with the way things are progressing.

Supplementation

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/100mg caffeine/3 scoops Core ABC

Today's workout felt awesome. My chest routine has changed completely, and I loved the new exercises that were implemented. My focus/mm connection were high and my chest had nothing left to give when my last set was complete. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the extra caffeine taken pre workout could have added to my focus.

DB Incline Press (stretch at bottom/squeeze at top)
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8

-started too light

Smith Decline Press (75% lockout)
    110x25
    140x20
    190x12
    drop 150x fail (when form starts to break)
    drop 110x fail (wide grip)

-I had no idea where to start and went too light for the target reps on first 2 sets. 3rd set was closer to what I was looking for...still rocked my chest though lol.

BB Flat Bench (2sec pause on chest/explode up)
    155x6
    175x6
    195x6

-humbling

Pec Minor Dips
    BWx fail
    BW+25x fail
    BW+45x fail

-First time trying these and they brought on a serious chest pump. I filmed my final set, but my phone (YouTube app) isn't letting me upload it without WiFi (file too large).

I'll be heading to the gym for an arm workout tomorrow. The volume is starting to increase and I'm pretty excited about it.
    PES Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Day 19
    (yesterday)

I held off updating in hopes of getting my internet fixed...no one showed up and I'm actually going to switch providers.

Supplementation

Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Craze/100mg caffeine/3 scoops Core ABC

I was very happy with yesterday's workout. Strength and focus were good, and I woke up today feeling something that I haven't experienced in years...legit bicep DOMS. I rarely can ever tell that I worked my biceps the day prior, but currently that's not the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that I had a solid workout, but I'll take it as a sign that my biceps were hit in a way they weren't accustomed to...it's like I'm 14 again lol.

EZ Bar Reverse Curls (10sec rest)
    2 warm-up x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

-Started easy and became brutal towards the end. I'm hoping to complete 4 sets of 10 next week (will eventually be 5).

Rope Pushdowns (10sec rest/2sec squeeze)
    130x10
    120x10
    110x10
    100x8

-target was 10 reps on all sets

HS Preacher Curl (single arm/flex at peak contraction)
    50x12
    60x12 (6 flex at peak/6 assisted)
    60x12 ("/")

HS Seated Dip (3sec negative)
    270x8
    270x8
    270x8
    320x5 (5sec negative)

Incline Concentration Curls (face down on incline bench/hard squeeze)
    25x10
    25x10

-bicep stretch between sets

L-Extensions (incline bench)
    20x15
    25x15
    25x15
    25x13

Day 20

Today's an off day from the gym. I had my usual cap of Versa-1 with Focus XT to get things started.

Compound 20 (2 caps) was taken this morning on an empty stomach and will be taken again shortly with a meal.

Forskolin-95 is being taken throughout the day on a somewhat empty stomach and at least 30 mins prior to eating. I'll be finishing my first bottle tonight and might bump up the dose to 125mg tomorrow (3 bottles/180 caps left).

I didn't weigh-in today and plan on doing it tomorrow. I'm happy with my appearance currently, but feel I could make some diet adjustments to improve my results. I haven't been eating very well this week (restaurants /couple birthday parties) and plan on keeping my diet strict after tomorrow...might go to the football game, and if not, I won't be eating the best food while watching it.
    PES Representative
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Check out these guys^^^^

Gonna give these a try monday
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    drumroll please...my video debut

Video Link: http://youtu.be/4Xz7pQJtxRs

It wasn't the same T-bar that I've been using, but it seemed to go pretty well. I've been changing my positioning, trying to get the most out of these, and they felt pretty effective today.
    So dreamy! Mr breezy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM