VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 27 of 30 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I gotta try those twist presses. Your supps are thru the roof now man! Damn!
    You can get a really good contraction with the twist. Haha yeah they are. It'll be cut down in a couple days. I just got a little head start on my next stack.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. The twist presses are a good alternative, I used them on my chest day after watching MD videos.

    I think I created my own movement today; a hybrid between JM presses and Close Grip bench completely destroyed my triceps. I normally get sore wrists and elbows during JM presses so I decided to split the movement in half, doing the first half on the JM press (lowering to the face) then rotating the bar into a close grip bench, tucked my elbows and drove the bar upwards. Never felt a burn like that before. Jiigzz press? haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       


  3. Is this how u do the prone shrugs?

    http://youtu.be/rPg8YHhORkE
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Do you dose the Powerfull at bedtime? or throughout the day as I have also seen?
    You can take a serving (1-2 caps pre workout) and another serving before bed. Avoid any carbs at least 45mins-1 hour before any PowerFULL serving as insulin and GH cannot coexist.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    The twist presses are a good alternative, I used them on my chest day after watching MD videos.

    I think I created my own movement today; a hybrid between JM presses and Close Grip bench completely destroyed my triceps. I normally get sore wrists and elbows during JM presses so I decided to split the movement in half, doing the first half on the JM press (lowering to the face) then rotating the bar into a close grip bench, tucked my elbows and drove the bar upwards. Never felt a burn like that before. Jiigzz press? haha
    I like to prop the bench up using a 45lb plate for a slight incline. I actually did that yesterday, but forgot to mention it.

    Haha Jiigzz press has a nice ring to it, but Meadows might've beat you to it.

    This is from his article on tnation and sounds similar to what you're describing:

    "EZ bar close grip press -4 sets of 8. Lower these slowly, down more towards your chin instead of resting on your chest. It's a sort of twisted version of the Westside staple, the JM press. You can't use a ton of weight, but the isolation and pounding your triceps receive will do the requisite damage."

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Is this how u do the prone shrugs?

    http://youtu.be/rPg8YHhORkE
    Correct.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Maybe I'm a slowhead but I don't understand what kind of bench he's sitting on? Could you do these bent over instead of sitting? Is he on an incline bench? If so that is the shortest back rest I've ever seen lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Maybe I'm a slowhead but I don't understand what kind of bench he's sitting on? Could you do these bent over instead of sitting?
    You could but its easier just to get on an incline bench to do it. There are tons of ways to do "shrugs" beyond the typical standing variation to hit the back in ways not usually targeted. Don't have to do it up against the rack either (although I love that way) and you can do it with DBs/KBs/etc.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Maybe I'm a slowhead but I don't understand what kind of bench he's sitting on? Could you do these bent over instead of sitting?
    Haha I just use a regular incline bench and It works great. My gym doesn't have what he's using. You could try something similar while standing, but I like the support of a bench.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Sounds similar, but is it one movement or two? Mines more two movements as my elbows tend to get sore doing JM press so I did the lowering part then moved it into a CG bench. Took the strain out for me but hit them insanely hard.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Sounds similar, but is it one movement or two? Mines more two movements as my elbows tend to get sore doing JM press so I did the lowering part then moved it into a CG bench. Took the strain out for me but hit them insanely hard.
    I've been making it more one movement, although I haven't seen a demonstration of it. Looks like the "Jiigzz Press" still stands.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  11. Day 59

    I weighed 218lbs (+4lbs from day 1) this morning. I didn't expect to see an increase based on my caloric intake, but think the addition of GlycerGrow could possibly have me holding some extra water.

    My mood and mental/physical energy continue to be great.

    DOMS in my chest is probably stronger than it's been this entire run.



    Supplementation



    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 pre workout, 2 caps 7 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning (immediately after waking up), 1 cap pre workout, 1 post workout, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Craze: 2 scoops pre workout

    -ran out of Micro (will get more)


    Modern BCAA+: 2 scoops pre workout, 1 scoop post workout


    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout


    Agmatine 500: 1cap before 2 high carb meals


    AP: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap before post workout meal


    Test Powder: 2 scoops pre workout


    X-Factor: 8 gels (2g ArA) pre workout


    GlycerGrow: 3 scoops pre workout


    Anabeta: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps before post workout meal



    I had an all out assault on my arms this morning. I only performed 4 exercises, but it was more than enough. Intensity techniques/supersets/dropsets were used throughout my routine. This resulted in a serious pump and had my vascularity very prominent as well. My focus continued to be great per usual.


    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    2 warm-up x10
    50x10, (drop) 35x10
    55x10, 40x7
    60x10, 45x5, 30x5, 20x5

    superset with

    Rope Pushdowns (2sec squeeze)
    140x15
    150x12, 90x10
    160x10, 100x8, 60x8, 30x10


    HS Preacher Curl (single arm/forceful contraction/3sec negative)
    50x10, x5 assisted
    60x6, x6 assisted
    60x6, x6 assisted, 25x10


    Seated Overhead Rope Extension (big stretch/2sec squeeze/4sec negative)
    120x12
    140x8
    140x8, 80x8


    I thought about adding Crazy 8's, but my arms were dead, and I want to up the intensity next week.



    Tomorrow will most likely be a day off from the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Chest DOMS is actually a lot worse than it's been and increasing at a decent pace.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Lol I had some nasty chest doms last week. Nice arm day broham
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol I had some nasty chest doms last week. Nice arm day broham
    Thanks boss. I haven't felt chest DOMS like this in a long time. Phase 2 was tough, but all high intensity sets is ridiculous lol. I love it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Sick lift!

    Does craze or glycergrow have creatine in it?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sick lift!

    Does craze or glycergrow have creatine in it?
    Thanks ched.

    Craze does.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks boss. I haven't felt chest DOMS like this in a long time. Phase 2 was tough, but all high intensity sets is ridiculous lol. I love it!
    Crazy DOMS! Good stuff man, that ArA probably will make it worse.

    I'm looking forward to the re release of X-gels, interested in your results bc it'll help me plan my run :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks ched.

    Craze does.
    And U take that on workout days only ?

    I'm reexamining my creatine situation was taking 5 caps mcc on training days and 4 on off days..but my legs were getting too big! currently taking 4 caps everyday but thinking maybe should move to workout days only and increase the caps? I need my legs to shrink lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Crazy DOMS! Good stuff man, that ArA probably will make it worse.

    I'm looking forward to the re release of X-gels, interested in your results bc it'll help me plan my run :-D
    It's intense lol. Yeah, that's been my experience in the past with ArA.

    I got some X-Gels right when they were released the first time and had a 6 bottle run (bought 3/compensated 3). It was kind of a pain taking 20 of them pre-workout, but I enjoyed it lol.

    I'll probably end this log soon and relocate in the training forum. I'll be done with C20 tomorrow and I'm stopping V-1 after I try it a few times with Enhanced. I'm almost out of forskolin as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    And U take that on workout days only ?

    I'm reexamining my creatine situation was taking 5 caps mcc on training days and 4 on off days..but my legs were getting too big! currently taking 4 caps everyday but thinking maybe should move to workout days only and increase the caps? I need my legs to shrink lol
    Yeah, I haven't been taking creatine consistently for the last month. I have a big tub of SAN mono that I'll start back up soon.

    Haha. As far as I'm concerned, my legs can't get big enough. I don't know how much cutting back on creatine will "shrink your legs", but think you could probably stick to workout days once saturation is reached.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    It's intense lol. Yeah, that's been my experience in the past with ArA.

    I got some X-Gels right when they were released the first time and had a 6 bottle run (bought 3/compensated 3). It was kind of a pain taking 20 of them pre-workout, but I enjoyed it lol.

    I'll probably end this log soon and relocate in the training forum. I'll be done with C20 tomorrow and I'm stopping V-1 after I try it a few times with Enhanced. I'm almost out of forskolin as well.
    Definitely the next thing I want to try. Just hope someone comes out with a version where I don't have o swallow so many caps.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Definitely the next thing I want to try. Just hope someone comes out with a version where I don't have o swallow so many caps.
    The recommended dose (on the bottle) for X-Factor is 4 gels, and I'm guessing X-Gels will be similar. That would give you 1g of ArA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    The recommended dose (on the bottle) for X-Factor is 4 gels, and I'm guessing X-Gels will be similar. That would give you 1g of ArA.
    Yep. I want to try the SNS version. I am sure they will get the dosing corrected.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Yep. I want to try the SNS version. I am sure they will get the dosing corrected.
    It should be more affordable as well. I got my X-Factor with the 200ct. bottle pre-sale, so it was a good deal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    And U take that on workout days only ?

    I'm reexamining my creatine situation was taking 5 caps mcc on training days and 4 on off days..but my legs were getting too big! currently taking 4 caps everyday but thinking maybe should move to workout days only and increase the caps? I need my legs to shrink lol
    Haha the creatine won't make your legs bigger in of itself, only aids you in getting a few extra reps. You could always just lower the volume of your workouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Haha the creatine won't make your legs bigger in of itself, only aids you in getting a few extra reps. You could always just lower the volume of your workouts.
    Yea.. I increases weight on all my lifts lol... Just my legs (and chest) grow like weeds... Rest of my body does not .. So It's uncomfortable at this point.. Just gonna drop the weight

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea.. I increases weight on all my lifts lol... Just my legs (and chest) grow like weeds... Rest of my body does not .. So It's uncomfortable at this point.. Just gonna drop the weight
    I'm literally the polar opposite, my legs and chest grow slowly while the rest just take off. I just compensate by increasing the intensity haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  28. I'd follow if you did a training log once this ends. I think a lot of people would appreciate it especially with how interesting Meadows methods are and it would be helpful to those looking for questions on it.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  29. Hoping that versa sample makes it before I hit the gym!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    I'm literally the polar opposite, my legs and chest grow slowly while the rest just take off. I just compensate by increasing the intensity haha
    Mtn. Dog chest and legs

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd follow if you did a training log once this ends. I think a lot of people would appreciate it especially with how interesting Meadows methods are and it would be helpful to those looking for questions on it.
    Thanks bolt. That's a pretty good point. There really doesn't seem to be many logs out there using his methods, at least that I've seen. I'll be finishing the program in a couple weeks, but plan to start back up shortly after...and I missed out on picking up the band pack with the sale. I'll grab it soon either way though.


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Hoping that versa sample makes it before I hit the gym!
    Hope it does too man. UPS just pushed back my estimated delivery time for Enhanced to as late as 6PM . At least I'm not working out today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Log in
Log in