VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 25 of 36 First ... 2324252627 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Flavor?
    RL....
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    RL....
    I'm on a FP kick. I think it stole the top spot from my once favorite RL.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. I like the FP better also. They're both pretty good though lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. The combo is the best! But I think FP stand alone is better than RL.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The combo is the best! But I think FP stand alone is better than RL.
    I'll do a half scoop of each in about 15mins.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'll do a half scoop of each in about 15mins.
    Jealous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    The combo is the best! But I think FP stand alone is better than RL.
    I figured you'd chime in on this lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    I figured you'd chime in on this lol
    I was waiting lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Jeff can sense when someone's talking about alphamine lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    I figured you'd chime in on this lol
    You better believe it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Jeff can sense when someone's talking about alphamine lol
    Haha I'm developing a similar skill with Versa-1.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. I typically like Lemonade flavors much more than FP but there is something about Alphamine that has me really liking FP more than RL...mixing them tho is still the best irregardless.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Mix it is!

    Name:  1361463969730.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  62.4 KB

    This should get me to my first meal around 1pm.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. The raspberry lemonade alphamine tastes fantastic...PES did a great job with that one.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iSamurai View Post
    The raspberry lemonade alphamine tastes fantastic...PES did a great job with that one.
    Sure does. FP is even better IMO. Have you had both?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sure does. FP is even better IMO. Have you had both?
    I haven't tried the FP unfortunately...I'll definitely grab one down the road. I just have so many supplements in FP right now haha so it was a nice change.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iSamurai View Post

    I haven't tried the FP unfortunately...I'll definitely grab one down the road. I just have so many supplements in FP right now haha so it was a nice change.
    I'm overloaded with FP as well...and I'm generally not a fan. PES and USP seem to have nailed it though and I actually enjoy the taste. I do have watermelon Modern BCAA+ arriving today, which I'm probably more excited about than I should be lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm overloaded with FP as well...and I'm generally not a fan. PES and USP seem to have nailed it though and I actually enjoy the taste. I do have watermelon Modern BCAA+ arriving today, which I'm probably more excited about than I should be lol.
    Dude I'm cracking open the watermelon tonight, I tried the blue razz last night...amazing!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iSamurai View Post

    Dude I'm cracking open the watermelon tonight, I tried the blue razz last night...amazing!
    Awesome. Blue Razz everything (MBCAA+,TP,Micro) is next on my list to try.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Awesome. Blue Razz everything (MBCAA+,TP,Micro) is next on my list to try.
    Haven't had TP, other two are top notch bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Haven't had TP, other two are top notch bro!
    This...can't wait to try the TP bluz razz especially with how bitter DAA is. But Micro and MBCAA+ are outstanding.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Haven't had TP, other two are top notch bro!
    That's good to know. Bolt thought the micro was great as well. I've heard the same about TP.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Ya had another of the BR samples yesterday. It is really good. I wanna get my hands on some BR Test Powder...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya had another of the BR samples yesterday. It is really good. I wanna get my hands on some BR Test Powder...
    I'm thinking about grabbing a tub of both soon. I'll probably start FP TP in a few days, make the switch to BR when it arrives (or mix them), and use the rest of my FP during my cut. Enhanced will be used ASAP and I'll follow it up with BR micro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm thinking about grabbing a tub of both soon. I'll probably start FP TP in a few days, make the switch to BR when it arrives (or mix them), and use the rest of my FP during my cut. Enhanced will be used ASAP and I'll follow it up with BR micro.
    Solid plans. I think I have finally narrowed down what I will use the next several months...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in