VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 17 of 23 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Maybe they'll have samples available one day. Either way someones been doing a good job flavoring stuff for USPlabs lately.
    They could. I had a bunch of the regular FP. I'll send you a couple scoops just in case . I agree. I've been impressed with everything they've come out with (that I've tried).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Do you guys eat the gluten free bagels?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Do you guys eat the gluten free bagels?
    Yeah, name escapes me though. Sorry bro, they were pretty good though. Had em in Cali.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  4. It's all good I just wondered if they're as expensive there as they are here lol 5$ for 4 bagels!! I was blown away. I thought the wraps were pricey lol. I'm not giving the wraps up though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Do you guys eat the gluten free bagels?
    Had one today; Udi's brand. They're softer than a regular bagel.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    It's all good I just wondered if they're as expensive there as they are here lol 5$ for 4 bagels!! I was blown away. I thought the wraps were pricey lol. I'm not giving the wraps up though
    I think I had 5 for $5? Yeah sucks. I'm going to a different store tomorrow, Earth Fare to see what they have. I can walk there, that's how I'll justify spending the $$ lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Lol sh1ts crazy!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Yeah, the ones I have are $5 for 4 too.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. That's why I started using the waffles for egg sandwiches too. I think they're $2 a box.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's why I started using the waffles for egg sandwiches too. I think they're $2 a box.
    Btw bought maple farms gluten free pancake/waffle mix.....PASS!!!!!

    I've got a lot left also.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Great updates brother!


    I'll have to try that pancake mix too lol
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Btw bought maple farms gluten free pancake/waffle mix.....PASS!!!!!

    I've got a lot left also.
    Pass as in gross? Or pass like they passed the test? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    That's why I started using the waffles for egg sandwiches too. I think they're $2 a box.
    Ill have to look into that. Your a genius
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Btw bought maple farms gluten free pancake/waffle mix.....PASS!!!!!

    I've got a lot left also.
    Noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by iSamurai View Post
    Great updates brother!

    I'll have to try that pancake mix too lol
    Thanks brotha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Pass as in gross? Or pass like they passed the test? Lol
    I thought he meant they're gross and he's stuck with the rest of it...but now I'm not sure lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Ill have to look into that. Your a genius
    Haha I felt like one at the time lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Pass as in gross? Or pass like they passed the test? Lol
    Haha now I'm confused as well, need some clarification DW
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  16. Lol yeah breezy was correct. I will not be purchasing that brand in the future.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Smith squats with the 1.5 approach at 295lbs....yikes!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Smith squats with the 1.5 approach at 295lbs....yikes!
    Crazy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Crazy
    Most intense ass pump ever lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Smith squats with the 1.5 approach at 295lbs....yikes!
    This is breezy being breezy !
    That is all.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    This is breezy being breezy !
    That is all.
    Thanks Fumoney. I went pretty hard today and can already tell my legs are in for some serious DOMS.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Day 54



    Supplementation


    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps 7 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap when I woke up, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Jack3d micro: 2 scoops pre workout


    Modern BCAA+: 2 scoops pre workout/2 scoops post workout

    -I don't plan to always use it post, but today's workout was intense and I didn't eat until an hour+ later.


    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout


    Agmatine 500: 2 caps before a high carb meal


    AP: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap before dinner

    -I thought I'd used AP before my post workout meal, but found it in my pocket an hour later lol.




    I had a very tough workout planned for my last of phase 2 (phase 3 tomorrow). I used a lot of intensity techniques and pushed the weight a little higher (without sacrificing form) on a couple exercises. My endurance seem to be up, as I maintained strength better and didn't come quite as close to getting sick.



    Seated Leg Curl
    2 warm-up x20
    120x15
    160x12
    180x10, x20 partials
    95x35


    Leg Press (3sec negative/no *******)
    2 warm-up x8-10
    630x15
    720x12
    720x11

    final set




    Smith Squat (1.5 technique)
    160x15 (20lbs bar resistance)
    225x10
    275x8
    295x6

    -These were beyond brutal lol. Could've been the most intense quad/glute pump I've experienced.


    Stretching
    1min per quad


    Hack Squat (no *******/3sec negative)
    1 warm-up x8
    180x15
    270x10
    320x8

    -I didn't pause in the hole, but this approach did some damage.


    Stretching
    1min per quad


    GHRs
    8
    8
    6

    -My memory was incorrect...these were more intense than Ham Killers


    HS Lunges (foot on back bar)
    50x10
    80x8
    80x8

    -Right when these were finished, I had a sharp nerve pain shoot from my lat to my shoulder. Not sure what brought that on, but it woke me up.



    Phase 3 shoulders tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 54

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps 7 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap when I woke up, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap post workout, 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Jack3d micro: 2 scoops pre workout

    Modern BCAA+: 2 scoops pre workout/2 scoops post workout

    -I don't plan to always use it post, but today's workout was intense and I didn't eat until an hour+ later.

    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout

    Agmatine 500: 2 caps before a high carb meal

    AP: 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap before dinner

    -I thought I'd used AP before my post workout meal, but found it in my pocket an hour later lol.

    I had a very tough workout planned for my last of phase 2 (phase 3 tomorrow). I used a lot of intensity techniques and pushed the weight a little higher (without sacrificing form) on a couple exercises. My endurance seem to be up, as I maintained strength better and didn't come quite as close to getting sick.

    SeatedLeg Curl
    2 warm-up x20
    120x15
    160x12
    180x10, x20 partials
    95x35

    Leg Press (3sec negative/no *******)
    2 warm-up x8-10
    630x15
    720x12
    720x11

    final set
    Video Link: http://youtu.be/rPNO974iXXM

    Smith Squat (1.5 technique)
    160x15 (20lbs bar resistance)
    225x10
    275x8
    295x6

    -These were beyond brutal lol. Could've been the most intense quad/glute pump I've experienced.

    Stretching
    1min per quad

    Hack Squat (no *******/3sec negative)
    1 warm-up x8
    180x15
    270x10
    320x8

    -I didn't pause in the hole, but this approach did some damage.

    Stretching
    1min per quad

    GHRs
    8
    8
    6

    -My memory was incorrect...these were more intense than Ham Killers

    HS Lunges (foot on back bar)
    50x10
    80x8
    80x8

    -Right when these were finished, I had a sharp nerve pain shoot from my lat to my shoulder. Not sure what brought that on, but it woke me up.

    Phase 3 shoulders tomorrow.
    Holy mother effer :-)

    Crazy wo breezy curious to see how the DOMS are tomorrow! Nice work

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Holy mother effer :-)

    Crazy wo breezy curious to see how the DOMS are tomorrow! Nice work

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks buddy. Me too haha. Right now I just have a nice burning feeling throughout my legs/glutes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks Fumoney. I went pretty hard today and can already tell my legs are in for some serious DOMS.
    Yeah I bet your going to be a hurtin man.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 54

    ...

    SeatedLeg Curl
    2 warm-up x20
    120x15
    160x12
    180x10, x20 partials
    95x35

    Leg Press (3sec negative/no *******)
    2 warm-up x8-10
    630x15
    720x12
    720x11

    final set
    Video Link: http://youtu.be/rPNO974iXXM

    Smith Squat (1.5 technique)
    160x15 (20lbs bar resistance)
    225x10
    275x8
    295x6

    -These were beyond brutal lol. Could've been the most intense quad/glute pump I've experienced.

    Stretching
    1min per quad

    Hack Squat (no *******/3sec negative)
    1 warm-up x8
    180x15
    270x10
    320x8

    -I didn't pause in the hole, but this approach did some damage.

    Stretching
    1min per quad

    GHRs
    8
    8
    6

    -My memory was incorrect...these were more intense than Ham Killers

    HS Lunges (foot on back bar)
    50x10
    80x8
    80x8

    -Right when these were finished, I had a sharp nerve pain shoot from my lat to my shoulder. Not sure what brought that on, but it woke me up.

    Phase 3 shoulders tomorrow.
    This workout is crazy!!! I can't believe you can even walk. I can only think it will be very difficult to walk in 2 days. This should give you great hormone release and spark some nice growth. Good job man!!! I'm very impresses!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    Yeah I bet your going to be a hurtin man.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    You're probably right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

    This workout is crazy!!! I can't believe you can even walk. I can only think it will be very difficult to walk in 2 days. This should give you great hormone release and spark some nice growth. Good job man!!! I'm very impresses!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    Thanks man. I'm doing alright now, but should have a better idea of what I'm in for tomorrow. Growth would be nice.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Your a beast brother!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Those smith squats.....stupid weight dude, just stupid! Nice work bro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Your a beast brother!
    Thanks man. I'm trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Those smith squats.....stupid weight dude, just stupid! Nice work bro
    Haha thanks. I felt good after the first set, so decided to throw some weight on. I'm curious to see how my BB squat is doing these days. I'm probably going to be thinking how "stupid" it was tomorrow when I can't move.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. I'm trying.

    Haha thanks. I felt good after the first set, so decided to throw some weight on. I'm curious to see how my BB squat is doing these days. I'm probably going to be thinking how "stupid" it was tomorrow when I can't move.
    Last week was the first time I did BB in about 15 weeks. I was much stronger than I thought. Sore for a week though.

    I suspect you'll do the same. My minor hip/knee injuries i had before MD, weren't there either.

    Intact everything seems to be very "pain free".
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Last week was the first time I did BB in about 15 weeks. I was much stronger than I thought. Sore for a week though.

    I suspect you'll do the same. My minor hip/knee injuries i had before MD, weren't there either.

    Intact everything seems to be very "pain free".
    That's good news. I saw you did a MD arm session tonight, but did you finish the program already?

    I hope so. All my injuries/pains have gotten better as well. The training is brutal, but a ton easier on the joints.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    That's good news. I saw you did a MD arm session tonight, but did you finish the program already?

    I hope so. All my injuries/pains have gotten better as well. The training is brutal, but a ton easier on the joints.
    That's good man, glad to hear it.

    Yeah I finished my first cycle. It's kind of "whatever I want" right now until I settle in with a new program. Per my conundrum in my thread :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    That's good man, glad to hear it.

    Yeah I finished my first cycle. It's kind of "whatever I want" right now until I settle in with a new program. Per my conundrum in my thread :-D
    Thanks. Yeah, I haven't had an issues for a while now. Hopefully it remains that way.

    That's what I figured. I'll probably do the same for a couple weeks after I finish up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Good luck climbing stairs for the next few days Breezy. I've found it helps to use both hands and feet, and when going down to turn backwards again using hands and feet to crawl backwards down the stairs. This is particularly useful for first thing in the morning when your'e half awake in addition to being in pain.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Good luck climbing stairs for the next few days Breezy. I've found it helps to use both hands and feet, and when going down to turn backwards again using hands and feet to crawl backwards down the stairs. This is particularly useful for first thing in the morning when your'e half awake in addition to being in pain.
    Thanks classic. I'll actually give that a shot if I'm hurting. When my legs are in really rough shape, I'm afraid I'll rip the railing of the wall trying to support myself lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Name:  image-1721792089.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  100.5 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 457"/>
    Lol that is great

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    and true
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks classic. I'll actually give that a shot if I'm hurting. When my legs are in really rough shape, I'm afraid I'll rip the railing of the wall trying to support myself lol.
    You'll feel and look ridiculous but hey, it beats falling down the stairs or damaging the railing.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in