VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 16 of 30 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    AP is far superior IMO . In fact I attribute my recent mild fat gain to dropping AP and using ssv1 over the last 4 weeks. I start AP again Friday . No dietary changes were made btw
    I need to decide if I'm going to keep my AP and agmatine dosing (around my workouts) the same as I did today. I know I need more either way.


    My workout was awesome and I'll have an update later tonight. I made it just over 16 hours without food and wasn't too hungry until after the gym. My shake actually increased my hunger, which I took care of with a huge meal. I'm trying to fit close to 5000 calories in 5-6 hours, so I can move up my eating window tomorrow lol. I'll upload a pic of my first meal shortly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post



    Good to hear. I was planning on asking you how that was going soon. I don't really have anything set up for my cut yet, but I think it'll be 2+ months.
    Was a little dissapointed in the V-1 at first. I could notice the CDP-choline increasing focus but it wasn't always very high. Some days I got INSANE tunnel vision and others just meh. So still trying to pin down exact dosing times and other factors for that.

    As far as actual results, I dropped calories only by a couple hundred after my AN log and the weight fell off faster than I wanted the first week. Added calories back in and it slowed but still dropping weight. Leaner than I anticipated at this point already..Think its time for some strategic additions in calories for my next 8 weeks while hopefully holding off fat gains and then cutting to super shreddedness.

    Idk what to add in next month. Want to still recomp and continue V-1, hopefully have Enhanced to use as well, but idk if I want to throw in Anabeta (told myself I'd wait until April...but feeling tempted) or ArA. Hmmm just wondering aloud in here.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Was a little dissapointed in the V-1 at first. I could notice the CDP-choline increasing focus but it wasn't always very high. Some days I got INSANE tunnel vision and others just meh. So still trying to pin down exact dosing times and other factors for that.

    As far as actual results, I dropped calories only by a couple hundred after my AN log and the weight fell off faster than I wanted the first week. Added calories back in and it slowed but still dropping weight. Leaner than I anticipated at this point already..Think its time for some strategic additions in calories for my next 8 weeks while hopefully holding off fat gains and then cutting to super shreddedness.

    Idk what to add in next month. Want to still recomp and continue V-1, hopefully have Enhanced to use as well, but idk if I want to throw in Anabeta (told myself I'd wait until April...but feeling tempted) or ArA. Hmmm just wondering aloud in here.
    I took me a little while to figure out exactly how I wanted to time V-1 and everything else leading up to my workout. The level of focus is pretty consistent for me at this point, although taking everything fasted seems to treat me very well.

    You're experience sounds similar to mine during the beta. I started leaning out quick and saw it as an opportunity to increase my calories. I like you're plan

    Haha. I'm looking to add Enhanced into the mix soon as well. There's a bunch of stuff that I'd planned on using, but haven't gotten around to yet. I have multiple bottles/tubs of X-Factor, Versa-1, Test Powder (and straight DAA), Endosurge, C20, AB/ABE, Erase/EP, PowerFull, Alphamine, and a couple other things I'm not remembering. I've got some planning to do lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. My post workout meal. I popped 2 caps of AP about 25mins prior to eating and finished everything in 6mins lol.

    Name:  1360706836389.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  164.7 KB

    Omega eggs, evoo, spicy jalapeno chicken sausage, uncured turkey bacon, gluten free bagel

    grass fed beef, jasmine rice, peppers/onions, brown rice wrap

    grilled/seasoned chicken breast

    Calories: 1380
    Carbs: 124
    Protein: 95
    Fat: 55

    Calories weren't as high as anticipated, but I got a decent amount from my post workout shake, and I'll be eating again shortly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    My post workout meal. I popped 2 caps of AP about 25mins prior to eating and finished everything in 6mins lol.

    Name:  1360706836389.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  164.7 KB

    Omega eggs, evoo, spicy jalapeno chicken sausage, uncured turkey bacon, gluten free bagel

    grass fed beef, jasmine rice, peppers/onions, brown rice wrap

    grilled/seasoned chicken breast

    Calories: 1380
    Carbs: 124
    Protein: 95
    Fat: 55

    Calories weren't as high as anticipated, but I got a decent amount from my post workout shake, and I'll be eating again shortly.
    Holy ****, that looks awesome. Gonna steal some food ideas off you man haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Holy ****, that looks awesome. Gonna steal some food ideas off you man haha.
    Haha thanks Jiigzz. It was delicious. You need to get a Trader Joe's over there (I'm assuming it's not international), although I'm pretty sure the beef comes from New Zealand lol. That's a 100% TJ's meal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. That meal looks amazing...I shouldn't be going through you or Snags logs when I am hungry because it is intense.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That meal looks amazing...I shouldn't be going through you or Snags logs when I am hungry because it is intense.
    It was a beast. I'm actually going to hit my target in 6 hours today. I just have a chicken breast with veggies in coconut oil and a side shake left...I've got 20mins.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I have multiple bottles/tubs of X-Factor, Versa-1, Test Powder (and straight DAA), Endosurge, C20, AB/ABE, Erase/EP, PowerFull, Alphamine, and a couple other things I'm not remembering. I've got some planning to do lol.
    Sounds like my supplement box... lol

    ...that is a fine looking meal my friend... sh|t!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Sounds like my supplement box... lol

    ...that is a fine looking meal my friend... sh|t!
    Only the best! Most of those products I try to always have "in stock" haha.

    Thanks man. I'm uncomfortably full right now after stuffing my face for the last 6 hours.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. I couldn't it all that but would like to try....
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I couldn't it all that but would like to try....
    Practice makes perfect. I've used progressive overload to get my meals where they are currently haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Day 44 continued

    I forgot to check my weight this morning, but will most likely do it tomorrow.

    I doesn't look like the few days of missing my calorie target had much of a negative impact.

    I hit my target calories in a reduced amount of time (6 hours). I'll now be attempting to fast from 8pm to 12pm.

    I missed a couple doses of Super Cissus while I was supplementing in the dark and felt the impact today. My elbows and wrist were in rough shape. I'm sure they'll be good to go in a day or two.




    Supplementation



    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout


    Compound 20: 2 pre workout, 2 caps 7 hours later


    Forskolin-95: 1 cap morning (immediately after waking up), 1 cap pre workout, 1 intra workout (towards end), 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)


    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d Micro/2 scoops Core ABC


    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout


    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout


    Agmatine 500: 1 cap intra workout (towards end), 1 cap before afternoon meal


    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap pre workout, 2 caps before post workout "meal", 1 cap before dinner (final meal)



    I'm digging the fasted training thus far. It's only been two days, but both workouts were great. I had solid energy, focus, and strength throughout my time in the gym. I've noticed that some supplements seem to have a little more kick when taken in a fasted state as well. The focus and thermo effect from V-1 were in full force today.


    DB Incline Press (2sec stretch at bottom/2sec squeeze at top)
    75x8
    85x8
    90x8
    100x8

    -I was noticeably stronger with these today. I didn't add any weight, but could handle the full stretch and squeeze with the 100's much easier than last week.


    Smith Decline Press (20lb bar resistance/ 75% lockout)
    160x25
    175x20
    205x12
    220x8
    drop 160x13 (when form started to break)
    drop 110x16 (wide grip)

    -I went up 5lbs on most sets and added reps to the drops.


    BB Flat Bench (2sec pause on chest/explode up)
    155x6
    175x6
    175x6
    175x6

    -I kept weight lower on these, but they felt more effective. I was able to perform each set with perfect form (IMO) and good explosiveness.


    supersets
    Pec Minor Dips
    BWx 20
    BWx 15
    BWx 13
    BWx 13
    Stretch Push Ups
    10
    8
    6
    4 (held in stretch till collapse)

    -I loved ending the workout with this combo. My chest was pretty much toast when I started, but these definitely killed it. The slow death can be seen with the decline in reps.


    supersets
    Seated Ab Crunch
    200x12
    240x8
    240x8
    Hanging Leg Raises
    12
    10
    8



    I plan on working out in the morning. I won't be able to get to the gym on Thursday and possibly Friday as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Nice lifts broski. I did phase 2 chest yesterday for the first time. Those smith declines are fuggin serious! And the flat bench afterwards is worse! Im seriously so sore today. But I loved it. I'm hooked on MD.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice lifts broski. I did phase 2 chest yesterday for the first time. Those smith declines are fuggin serious! And the flat bench afterwards is worse! Im seriously so sore today. But I loved it. I'm hooked on MD.
    Thanks boss. I think I only have another week left of phase 2 (need to figure that out). It's awesome working up to the higher volume towards the end. Yeah, the declines rock my chest and it's pretty worthless by the time I hit flat bench haha. I think I went up to 205 on flat once, but definitely lost control of my form. 175 is where it's at lol. I'm hooked as well and already pissed that phase 2 is almost over.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Haha yea I started on 185 and I think I ended up like 155-165-175 after that lol 185 was too much
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha yea I started on 185 and I think I ended up like 155-165-175 after that lol 185 was too much
    Yup haha. A lot of humbling lifts going on with MD. I've caught a few people looking at me while I bench or struggle to lift 15lb db's over my head lol (6 ways).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yup haha. A lot of humbling lifts going on with MD. I've caught a few people looking at me while I bench or struggle to lift 15lb db's over my head lol (6 ways).
    Lmao I've had the same looks. Do you get the looks when you do partials? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. F'em....right ?

    Go get that meadows lift Dan and Breezy !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lmao I've had the same looks. Do you get the looks when you do partials? Lol
    Yeah Lol. I'm probably getting weird looks with most of the exercises, but have only noticed a few times haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    F'em....right ?

    Go get that meadows lift Dan and Breezy !
    F'em lol. I really couldn't care less. It'll be funny when I show up one day and start lifting heavy, considering I started MD the same time I joined this gym lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    F'em....right ?

    Go get that meadows lift Dan and Breezy !
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yeah Lol. I'm probably getting weird looks with most of the exercises, but have only noticed a few times haha.
    Lol for sure.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Day 45

    Today's post workout meal

    This was eaten about an hour after a high calorie post workout shake. 2 caps of AP were taken 20 mins prior.


    Name:  1360785428806.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  153.4 KB

    There's eggs under there lol.


    Name:  1360785508396.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  167.5 KB

    omega eggs, evoo, spicy jalapeno sausage, uncured turkey bacon, gluten free bagel

    gluten free pancakes and waffles, grilled chicken breast, maple/agave syrup blend

    Calories: 1357
    Carbs: 174
    Protein: 85
    Fat: 66


    I'd never had any type of chicken and waffles, but I'll definitely be having it again. Fantastic.

    I'm doing great calorie-wise and hitting my target before 8pm should be a breeze.



    I'll have a workout update posted later tonight.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Day 45 continued


    I weighed 216lbs (+2lbs from day 1) this morning. I think the few days of low calories caused my weight to drop, but I don't appear to have lost much muscle if any. I'm actually very happy with the way my appearance is starting to shape up as of late. Definition has increased along with consistent vascularity. I believe there is some body recomposition taking place.

    I have minimal soreness in my chest and muscles worked previously this week feel fully recovered.

    My joints are coming back strong after getting my Super Cissus dosing back on track. Today's workout would have been a disaster for my elbows and wrist otherwise.



    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap immediately after waking up, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap intra workout (towards end), 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d Micro/2 scoops Protocol

    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500: 2 caps intra workout (towards end)

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap pre workout, 2 caps before post workout "meal", 1 cap before dinner



    I'm thoroughly enjoying the fasted training and any concerns I had continue to be non factors. I was noticeably stronger, had awesome energy/focus, and pumps/vascularity hit a new high for my run. The pump and vascularity really surprised me considering I hadn't eaten in 14 hours and my carb intake the day before was lower than it'd been in a long time.


    EZ Bar Reverse Curls (10sec rest)
    2 warm-up x10
    70x10
    70x10
    60x10
    60x10


    Rope Pushdowns (10sec rest/2sec squeeze)
    140x10
    130x10
    110x10
    90x10
    70x10

    -added 10lbs to all sets


    HS Preacher Curl (forceful contraction/flex) single arm
    45x12
    55x12 (2 assisted)
    65x12 (5 assisted)


    HS Seated Dip (3sec negative)
    270x10
    290x8
    290x8
    320x5 (5sec negative)

    -I had very good explosiveness on all reps at 270, so I increased weight.


    Incline Concentration Curls (face down on incline bench/hard squeeze)
    30x10
    30x8

    bicep stretch
    30sec


    Seated Overhead Rope Extension
    100x15
    120x15
    140x10

    -finished +20lbs


    Seated DB Curls (3 sec neg)
    45x8
    40x8


    EZ Bar Close Grip Press (slow descent towards chin)
    90x10
    100x8
    100x8

    -I added a couple reps to the first set and 10lbs to the final 2.


    Crazy 8's
    1 superset


    As previously mentioned, vascularity and pumps were great. This was taken a few minutes after my workout.

    Name:  1360799281101.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  99.8 KB




    I've got a busy day tomorrow and won't be making it to the gym.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. I literally have chicken and veggies for my last meal every night...except for tonight. I decided to swith things up and grilled some burgers.

    Name:  1360806396634.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  113.4 KB

    ground turkey, sauteed onions, sharp cheddar (grass fed), lettuce, tomato, gluten free bagel


    They're awesome and I have a couple left for snacks tomorrow.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 45 continued

    I weighed 216lbs (+2lbs from day 1) this morning. I think the few days of low calories caused my weight to drop, but I don't appear to have lost much muscle if any. I'm actually very happy with the way my appearance is starting to shape up as of late. Definition has increased along with consistent vascularity. I believe there is some body recomposition taking place.

    I have minimal soreness in my chest and muscles worked previously this week feel fully recovered.

    My joints are coming back strong after getting my Super Cissus dosing back on track. Today's workout would have been a disaster for my elbows and wrist otherwise.

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap immediately after waking up, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap intra workout (towards end), 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d Micro/2 scoops Protocol

    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500: 2 caps intra workout (towards end)

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap pre workout, 2 caps before post workout "meal", 1 cap before dinner

    I'm thoroughly enjoying the fasted training and any concerns I had continue to be non factors. I was noticeably stronger, had awesome energy/focus, and pumps/vascularity hit a new high for my run. The pump and vascularity really surprised me considering I hadn't eaten in 14 hours and my carb intake the day before was lower than it'd been in a long time.

    EZ Bar Reverse Curls (10sec rest)
    2 warm-up x10
    70x10
    70x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Rope Pushdowns (10sec rest/2sec squeeze)
    140x10
    130x10
    110x10
    90x10
    70x10

    -added 10lbs to all sets

    HS Preacher Curl (forceful contraction/flex) single arm
    45x12
    55x12 (2 assisted)
    65x12 (5 assisted)

    HS Seated Dip (3sec negative)
    270x10
    290x8
    290x8
    320x5 (5sec negative)

    -I had very good explosiveness on all reps at 270, so I increased weight.

    Incline Concentration Curls (face down on incline bench/hard squeeze)
    30x10
    30x8

    bicep stretch
    30sec

    Seated Overhead Rope Extension
    100x15
    120x15
    140x10

    -finished +20lbs

    Seated DB Curls (3 sec neg)
    45x8
    40x8

    EZ Bar Close Grip Press (slow descent towards chin)
    90x10
    100x8
    100x8

    -I added a couple reps to the first set and 10lbs to the final 2.

    Crazy 8's
    1 superset

    As previously mentioned, vascularity and pumps were great. This was taken a few minutes after my workout.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 900"/>

    I've got a busy day tomorrow and won't be making it to the gym.
    Wow, that's some sick vascularity brother! Nice work
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Wow, that's some sick vascularity brother! Nice work
    ^^^^this breezy awesome brother

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 45 continued

    I weighed 216lbs (+2lbs from day 1) this morning. I think the few days of low calories caused my weight to drop, but I don't appear to have lost much muscle if any. I'm actually very happy with the way my appearance is starting to shape up as of late. Definition has increased along with consistent vascularity. I believe there is some body recomposition taking place.

    I have minimal soreness in my chest and muscles worked previously this week feel fully recovered.

    My joints are coming back strong after getting my Super Cissus dosing back on track. Today's workout would have been a disaster for my elbows and wrist otherwise.

    Supplementation

    VERSA-1: 1 cap pre workout

    Compound 20: 2 caps pre workout, 2 caps 8 hours later

    Forskolin-95: 1 cap immediately after waking up, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap intra workout (towards end), 1 cap pre bed (100mg total)

    Pre workout mix: 2 scoops Jack3d Micro/2 scoops Protocol

    ALCAR-500: 2g pre workout

    Modern BCAA: 2 scoops intra workout

    Agmatine 500: 2 caps intra workout (towards end)

    Anabolic Pump: 1 cap pre workout, 2 caps before post workout "meal", 1 cap before dinner

    I'm thoroughly enjoying the fasted training and any concerns I had continue to be non factors. I was noticeably stronger, had awesome energy/focus, and pumps/vascularity hit a new high for my run. The pump and vascularity really surprised me considering I hadn't eaten in 14 hours and my carb intake the day before was lower than it'd been in a long time.

    EZ Bar Reverse Curls (10sec rest)
    2 warm-up x10
    70x10
    70x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Rope Pushdowns (10sec rest/2sec squeeze)
    140x10
    130x10
    110x10
    90x10
    70x10

    -added 10lbs to all sets

    HS Preacher Curl (forceful contraction/flex) single arm
    45x12
    55x12 (2 assisted)
    65x12 (5 assisted)

    HS Seated Dip (3sec negative)
    270x10
    290x8
    290x8
    320x5 (5sec negative)

    -I had very good explosiveness on all reps at 270, so I increased weight.

    Incline Concentration Curls (face down on incline bench/hard squeeze)
    30x10
    30x8

    bicep stretch
    30sec

    Seated Overhead Rope Extension
    100x15
    120x15
    140x10

    -finished +20lbs

    Seated DB Curls (3 sec neg)
    45x8
    40x8

    EZ Bar Close Grip Press (slow descent towards chin)
    90x10
    100x8
    100x8

    -I added a couple reps to the first set and 10lbs to the final 2.

    Crazy 8's
    1 superset

    As previously mentioned, vascularity and pumps were great. This was taken a few minutes after my workout.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 900"/>

    I've got a busy day tomorrow and won't be making it to the gym.
    Dem der veins! Damn breezy that's serious!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Dem der veins! Damn breezy that's serious!
    Breezy is a monster!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    As previously mentioned, vascularity and pumps were great. This was taken a few minutes after my workout.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 900"/>

    I've got a busy day tomorrow and won't be making it to the gym.
    I'd get that checked out. Your arms seems to have been infested somehow with millions of rubber tubes.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:18 PM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in