VERSA-1, Compound20, SS Forskolin-95 (8 weeks)

Page 10 of 23 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    dude you're pretty small
    Thanks. That's not me in the last video though
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 40

    I've officially lost power and it probably won't be back for a while. Luckily I had just cooked the majority of my dinner before it happened (hope the chicken was done). I was able to get the rest of my calorie target from a protein shake.

    I'll be doing some cardio/shoveling in the morning, which I'd rather do than be stuck on a treadmill.

    If my phone ends up dying (most likely will because my battery is awful), I'll probably post an update while it charges in my car tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 40

    I've officially lost power and it probably won't be back for a while. Luckily I had just cooked the majority of my dinner before it happened (hope the chicken was done). I was able to get the rest of my calorie target from a protein shake.

    I'll be doing some cardio/shoveling in the morning, which I'd rather do than be stuck on a treadmill.

    If my phone ends up dying (most likely will because my battery is awful), I'll probably post an update while it charges in my car tomorrow.
    Stay off the phone. Save it for emergencies !!!!

    I am not sure how much you are getting hit, but it looks pretty bad from news reports.

    J/k.....I am sure you know what you are doing. Crazy 8s look intense. Lactic acid nitemare.

    Stay dry Breezy. Weather man was right for once it looks like.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Stay off the phone. Save it for emergencies !!!!

    I am not sure how much you are getting hit, but it looks pretty bad from news reports.

    J/k.....I am sure you know what you are doing. Crazy 8s look intense. Lactic acid nitemare.

    Stay dry Breezy. Weather man was right for once it looks like.
    Haha I thought about that for a second, but there's not much else to do at the moment. It should last through the night, and I could go out to my car if I really needed to.

    Last I heard the snow was piling up 3-6 inches per hour. Now that the power is gone, I've really noticed how crazy it sounds outside.

    It was a lot of fun. I'll probably end up finishing with it again next week.

    I thought they might be wrong again until a few hours ago. It'll be interesting to see what it's like in the morning.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    6104648
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    86.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stay safe brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Stay safe brother
    Thanks bud. That's the plan.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks. That's not me in the last video though
    haha good cus that guy is a beast
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,242
    Rep Power
    4554597
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    23.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hope you boys on the east coast are doing well.... The skies have cleared here.. with 15 inches on the ground... child's play compared to what you're getting..

    Those crazy eights look nightmarishly fn' great!!!! Gotta try that next week...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

    haha good cus that guy is a beast
    Haha yup. That's John Meadows; the guy that came up with the style of training I'm currently doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hope you boys on the east coast are doing well.... The skies have cleared here.. with 15 inches on the ground... child's play compared to what you're getting..

    Those crazy eights look nightmarishly fn' great!!!! Gotta try that next week...
    Thanks man. 15 is no joke either. I wonder where it's at around here now.

    Do it! I saw the video and immediately put it into my workout haha.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    4460355
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    46.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stuff those crazy 8's man, I could feel his pain just sitting here watching the vid. I get sore after one superset.

    Hopefully the weather chills out for you
  11. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,909
    Rep Power
    2434923
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    still no power breezy? Im a lil north of you we are buried but have power still. Theres so much snow on my porch i think it may rip off the house
  12. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Stuff those crazy 8's man, I could feel his pain just sitting here watching the vid. I get sore after one superset.

    Hopefully the weather chills out for you
    Haha they're pretty intense. My biceps actually aren't sore at all, but my tri's took somewhat of a beating.

    It looks like the worst is over at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    still no power breezy? Im a lil north of you we are buried but have power still. Theres so much snow on my porch i think it may rip off the house
    Yeah, it sucks and I'm extremely jealous. I just went on an adventure out to my car (where I am now) to use my phone and it was a huge project. I couldn't open my front door and had to slowly dig myself out with a big wooden spoon lol. The snow is currently just above my knees. I think I might just wait for spring before I go anywhere lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 41

    I'm getting some quality fasted cardio (and a full body workout) with 2 scoops of Alphamine (just for today), Versa-1, and a shovel. The gym doesn't look like it's going to be an option. I think the driving ban is still ongoing anyway.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    2.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Day 41

    I'm getting some quality fasted cardio (and a full body workout) with 2 scoops of Alphamine (just for today), Versa-1, and a shovel. The gym doesn't look like it's going to be an option. I think the driving ban is still ongoing anyway.
    ahahaha good sh*t!

    clean up the whole city
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post

    ahahaha good sh*t!

    clean up the whole city
    No thanks. I've officially had enough.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 41 continued

    I forgot to mention the big increase I saw on the scale this morning. I weighed in at 218.2lbs (+4.2lbs from day 1). Some of the added weight is probably me holding a little water after an off day, but I do look to be adding some size (without noticeable fat gain). My progress has definitely accelerated since I started feeling better.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I came out to my car to make a phone call/listen to the radio and just heard it could be 3-5 days before power is restored (really hope they're wrong)....I'm not happy. At least I have gas burners for some form of cooking and plenty of whey. It's gonna be a cold night.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,242
    Rep Power
    4554597
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    23.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    No thanks. I've officially had enough.

    I know that feeling all too well... just when you think your done.. god damn snow plow goes by...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I know that feeling all too well... just when you think your done.. god damn snow plow goes by...
    Haha. Happened a few times.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm not sure when I'll get to the gym again or go anywhere at all. There aren't any gas stations open (at least ones that I can get to without running out of gas) and power could be out for days. I'm guessing the gym is closed anyway.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm not sure when I'll get to the gym again or go anywhere at all. There aren't any gas stations open (at least ones that I can get to without running out of gas) and power could be out for days. I'm guessing the gym is closed anyway.
    Damn....that sucks. Do you have enough food in the house ? Are you worried about not being able to maintain your caloric intake ? I know this should be the least of your worries, but thought I ask.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Damn....that sucks. Do you have enough food in the house ? Are you worried about not being able to maintain your caloric intake ? I know this should be the least of your worries, but thought I ask.
    Big time. I'm getting low on food and have nowhere to buy it currently. I had to go back to gluten to survive haha. Hopefully a few places open up soon. Yeah, that's a problem. I didn't count calories yesterday, but I know I came up way short.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sorry to hear all this bro. This is terrible! I didn't even know that you guys were supposed to get dumped on until you mentioned it. It's odd I'm probably less than a couple hundred miles from you and we barely got a few inches all weekend. Hope it gets better for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sorry to hear all this bro. This is terrible! I didn't even know that you guys were supposed to get dumped on until you mentioned it. It's odd I'm probably less than a couple hundred miles from you and we barely got a few inches all weekend. Hope it gets better for you.
    Thanks man. It's really starting to piss me off. It's not too bad during the day, but once 5pm rolls around and you have no power or heat its miserable. I slept fully clothed with a hoodie on last night.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977799
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    AM power squad assemble!!!! We have to go help him with power and steaks and natty peanut butter!

    Seriously though man that's rough I hope everything all good and things get better soon this year has been crazy for the weather
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331724
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks man. It's really starting to piss me off. It's not too bad during the day, but once 5pm rolls around and you have no power or heat its miserable. I slept fully clothed with a hoodie on last night.
    Do you have a fireplace ? Any dource of hear ? Any hotels open ?

    Wow....never been in that situation before. Can't even imagine.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  27. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    AM power squad assemble!!!! We have to go help him with power and steaks and natty peanut butter!

    Seriously though man that's rough I hope everything all good and things get better soon this year has been crazy for the weather
    Haha. Thanks Ricky. My brother is coming by now with his truck and we're heading out to see if there's anything open. I hear there's power about 20mins away. Hopefully he has a full tank of gas.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Do you have a fireplace ? Any dource of hear ? Any hotels open ?

    Wow....never been in that situation before. Can't even imagine.
    I do have a fireplace thankfully, but my wood supply is running low. I'll probably save it for tonight and sleep downstairs near the fire.

    I can remember a few days without power when I was younger, but I don't think it was during the winter. At least I can keep the food I have cold/frozen.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    We found some food and a couple gas stations. One station was out of gas and the other lost power to the pumps as I was about to fill up a gas can (my bro got some for his truck though). I found out my gym is open (its 30mins away) but I'm still working on getting enough gas to go. I'm hoping I can get a leg workout in by the end of the day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    We found some food and a couple gas stations. One station was out of gas and the other lost power to the pumps as I was about to fill up a gas can (my bro got some for his truck though). I found out my gym is open (its 30mins away) but I'm still working on getting enough gas to go. I'm hoping I can get a leg workout in by the end of the day.
    Man this is like a movie script. Crazy read. I feel for you, we don't realize how important electricity is until it's gone. Mine as well go get a good pump and use up their free heat at the gym!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,248
    Rep Power
    8004961
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    86.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Civilization is only stable until 3 days of water, gas, and electricity are used up. From then on, it's primal nature. Imagine a countrywide shortage of all of the above. That's why I love Buffalo, when the next world war is about water and not oil, we'll be sitting pretty. Oh, and our hydroelectric power from Niagara Falls will sustain us too.
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Man this is like a movie script. Crazy read. I feel for you, we don't realize how important electricity is until it's gone. Mine as well go get a good pump and use up there free heat at the gym!
    Haha yeah man, it kinda felt like one. There's cars lined up down the street trying to get gas. People were getting pretty bs when it stopped working. If I can figure out a way to get there I'll stay all day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,242
    Rep Power
    4554597
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    23.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm not sure when I'll get to the gym again or go anywhere at all. There aren't any gas stations open (at least ones that I can get to without running out of gas) and power could be out for days. I'm guessing the gym is closed anyway.
    The silver lining ... you don't have to go to work!

    ...seriously though, sounds tough man... hang in there.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Civilization is only stable until 3 days of water, gas, and electricity are used up. From then on, it's primal nature. Imagine a countrywide shortage of all of the above. That's why I love Buffalo, when the next world war is about water and not oil, we'll be sitting pretty. Oh, and our hydroelectric power from Niagara Falls will sustain us too.
    I'll go crazy after a couple more days of this bs haha. Did you guys get hit with the storm?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    The silver lining ... you don't have to go to work!
    I can probably get out of it, but work definitely won't be called off.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,248
    Rep Power
    8004961
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    86.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd say about 14" where we were, but at an inch an hour or so, it wasn't as crippling as the East Coast. The city maybe got 4 inches but where I live, closer to Lake Ontario, we got hit the hardest. But it's 40 for the next few days and most will melt.

    Here's my backyard today


    Name:  image-960783725.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  302.7 KB
    BOARD TYRANT
  37. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'd say about 14" where we were, but at an inch an hour or so, it wasn't as crippling as the East Coast. The city maybe got 4 inches but where I live, closer to Lake Ontario, we got hit the hardest. But it's 40 for the next few days and most will melt.

    Here's my backyard today

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 706"/>
    I think its supposed to warm up here as well. It's pretty cold out now, but the sun is fully out.

    Nice yard man.

    I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before, but the basketball hoop in my driveway has completely vanished lol. It was cemented into the ground too. I'm guessing it will turn up when the snow melts.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,825
    Rep Power
    2294478
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    We had 36 inches here in ct- 3 feet. Everything is shut down, I'm OUT of food legit. I do have power though. Hopefully in the next few hours things will be plowed so I can go get food..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    4436360
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    We had 36 inches here in ct- 3 feet. Everything is shut down, I'm OUT of food legit. I do have power though. Hopefully in the next few hours things will be plowed so I can go get food..
    Damn, sorry to hear ched. Shakes have been the majority of my calorie intake since yesterday. A lot of the food that I do have, I can't really cook without power. Some roads haven't been touched around here yet either. 4WD is a big help.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,825
    Rep Power
    2294478
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Damn, sorry to hear ched. Shakes have been the majority of my calorie intake since yesterday. A lot of the food that I do have, I can't really cook without power. Some roads haven't been touched around here yet either. 4WD is a big help.
    Yea well you got it way worse than me man hang in there
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SS Forskolin - 95% - Finally Available
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Forskolin-95 (60 Caps)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Limited time Alphamine and Forskolin 95 promo
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
  4. Forskolin-95 ??
    By dollar662 in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
  5. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in