HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Page 8 of 24 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Thanks bros I'm excited!!!!! Also breaking news!

    I will be extending this VL log 8 weeks total I bought a bottle myself so therefore it's only semi sponsored yeah brossssss
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    335x4 bench.....update coming soon I'm on ****ing fire bros!!!!! (Good fire) lol
    Incredible progress bro! 335 is so beast!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  3. Re: HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks bros I'm excited!!!!! Also breaking news!

    I will be extending this VL log 8 weeks total I bought a bottle myself so therefore it's only semi sponsored yeah brossssss
    Thanks for the support brotha! 335 on bench? I could only hope to get to that level!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Can a brothaaaaa get some support in his co-workers quest to leanness brossssss

    PNI Ceo practices what he preaches

    Much appreciated
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. So....I've tried a million products in my day and I found a product that is truly insane....got a free sample of MAN sports REM PM so I popped a pill last night to help me sleep (been stressed) well...don't know how to really explain this....I did not fall asleep any faster and I felt the same when I woke up BUT at 4am I was awaken by my girl yelling at me for eating out!!! And we weren't at Denny's.....WTF! And the dreams I had were intense lol deff may purchase a bottle just for the crazy "step brothers sleep walking"!!!!!

    Edit: bushed my teeth twice this morning haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    So....I've tried a million products in my day and I found a product that is truly insane....got a free sample of MAN sports REM PM so I popped a pill last night to help me sleep (been stressed) well...don't know how to really explain this....I did not fall asleep any faster and I felt the same when I woke up BUT at 4am I was awaken by my girl yelling at me for eating out!!! And we weren't at Denny's.....WTF! And the dreams I had were intense lol deff may purchase a bottle just for the crazy "step brothers sleep walking"!!!!!

    Edit: bushed my teeth twice this morning haha
    Hahaha greatest thing I have heard all day lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    So....I've tried a million products in my day and I found a product that is truly insane....got a free sample of MAN sports REM PM so I popped a pill last night to help me sleep (been stressed) well...don't know how to really explain this....I did not fall asleep any faster and I felt the same when I woke up BUT at 4am I was awaken by my girl yelling at me for eating out!!! And we weren't at Denny's.....WTF! And the dreams I had were intense lol deff may purchase a bottle just for the crazy "step brothers sleep walking"!!!!!

    Edit: bushed my teeth twice this morning haha
    Did you say before Ricky you have used G8 cause that shizz gives me some crazy dreams. There just wicked in depth.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Did you say before Ricky you have used G8 cause that shizz gives me some crazy dreams. There just wicked in depth.
    Tren gives me crazy dreams. They are getting crazier and crazier.

    When I quit dipping I used Chantix and had the most colorful, vivid and usually sexual dreams I have ever had.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Anyone up for PNI to make a product for purely lucid cool dreams?

    PNI "Dreamer"
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Anyone up for PNI to make a product for purely lucid cool dreams?

    PNI "Dreamer"
    Count me in!!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Count me in!!!!
    Side effects may include..

    Purses in the fridge..
    Pillows in the stove..
    Messy kitchens..
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. Ha I just watched that movie the other day! Forgot how funny the first hour was
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Well cool news the boss actually liked my idea so we maybe having a product like this in the making and yes it will include DMT bring on the crazy fun dreams!!!

    Ok wanted to update for yesterday bc it was epic lol

    545am woke up...popped my VL...went to the gym and hit back and tris for 75mins
    1pm popped VL
    6pm popped VL pinned 325mg test
    7pm went back to the gym to do calves and abs and cranked out some lat exercises ended up being there for another 70 mins lol

    Yes I'm beat today but today is my off day (it's my 7th day straight lifting today) but I may pop 200mg caffeine and just do a pure squat day 10x10 or something fun like that

    Also got my dead lifts up yesterday to 315x4 could of pulled more but my hands were beat up really bad and this was at the end of my day so I was pretty beat so next week I can really get it

    Notes on VL: noticed something like a heart burn type feeling once in awhile but nothing crazy frankly it shows me that it's working
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Tren gives me crazy dreams. They are getting crazier and crazier.

    When I quit dipping I used Chantix and had the most colorful, vivid and usually sexual dreams I have ever had.
    Had the same thing with chantix. No bad dreams just really vivid and wacky as hell
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Had the same thing with chantix. No bad dreams just really vivid and wacky as hell
    Yeah man. I would wake up and be like wtf?? Did that happen or did I dream it? They seemed so real it was scary.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Tren gives me crazy dreams. They are getting crazier and crazier.

    When I quit dipping I used Chantix and had the most colorful, vivid and usually sexual dreams I have ever had.
    How long u dip for DD? Chanticleer worked huh? I quit for 6 months and just started again on and off. ****ing hate cope its my only vice.
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    How long u dip for DD? Chanticleer worked huh? I quit for 6 months and just started again on and off. ****ing hate cope its my only vice.
    Lol yeah man. I crave it violently. I dipped on off for a few years and the last 6 years I dipped around a can a day.

    I haven't indulged in over 7 weeks now.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Lol yeah man. I crave it violently. I dipped on off for a few years and the last 6 years I dipped around a can a day.

    I haven't indulged in over 7 weeks now.
    It sucks I've dipped cope at a can say min for almost 17 years. Gonna try some lozenges again. Good work bro just don't ever think you've beat it and take one. The second time is way harder. Props bro
    Independent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well cool news the boss actually liked my idea so we maybe having a product like this in the making and yes it will include DMT bring on the crazy fun dreams!!!

    Ok wanted to update for yesterday bc it was epic lol

    545am woke up...popped my VL...went to the gym and hit back and tris for 75mins
    1pm popped VL
    6pm popped VL pinned 325mg test
    7pm went back to the gym to do calves and abs and cranked out some lat exercises ended up being there for another 70 mins lol

    Yes I'm beat today but today is my off day (it's my 7th day straight lifting today) but I may pop 200mg caffeine and just do a pure squat day 10x10 or something fun like that

    Also got my dead lifts up yesterday to 315x4 could of pulled more but my hands were beat up really bad and this was at the end of my day so I was pretty beat so next week I can really get it

    Notes on VL: noticed something like a heart burn type feeling once in awhile but nothing crazy frankly it shows me that it's working
    Sweet workout bro nice work on the DL. I noticed the same heart burn when I used EBF's AAV2. I burped once and I think the pill dissolved I. My throat cuz a weird burning like steam came out when I burped no **** lol. The ingredients look solid on VL wish I could run it the last 8 weeks of my prep but ill probly pick up a bottle to try at some point.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Sweet workout bro nice work on the DL. I noticed the same heart burn when I used EBF's AAV2. I burped once and I think the pill dissolved I. My throat cuz a weird burning like steam came out when I burped no **** lol. The ingredients look solid on VL wish I could run it the last 8 weeks of my prep but ill probly pick up a bottle to try at some point.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Makes you feel like a dragon. Sometimes that happens when. Pill caught in my throat.

    I don get heart burn any more but you have to dose smart

    1.5-2 hours post meal. Depending on how large a meal

    If getting heart burn with vanillean I'd say take it 90-120 min post meal. It will literally make the heart burn non existent
  21. Re: HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Makes you feel like a dragon. Sometimes that happens when. Pill caught in my throat.

    I don get heart burn any more but you have to dose smart

    1.5-2 hours post meal. Depending on how large a meal

    If getting heart burn with vanillean I'd say take it 90-120 min post meal. It will literally make the heart burn non existent
    Thats how i had to dose my AAV2 or else it would literaly make me keel over in pain.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Thats how i had to dose my AAV2 or else it would literaly make me keel over in pain.
    Seems like capsaicin vs capsaicinoids are very different

    Capsaicinoids seem to be much much more pungent then capsaicin alone as 2 caps is only 1mg of capsaicinoids in aav2 and it's o believe 1.5 in vanillean for capsaicin

    Capsaicinoids are fat soluble an work better with a little food on your stomach from my experience. The only time I dose on completely empty is pre workout or first thing in the am

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Seems like capsaicin vs capsaicinoids are very different

    Capsaicinoids seem to be much much more pungent then capsaicin alone as 2 caps is only 1mg of capsaicinoids in aav2 and it's o believe 1.5 in vanillean for capsaicin

    Capsaicinoids are fat soluble an work better with a little food on your stomach from my experience. The only time I dose on completely empty is pre workout or first thing in the am
    Vanillean is 1mg Capsaicin HCI per 1 pill.

    Very good info man. I appreciate the insight on avoiding heartburn associated with Capsaicin.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. I'm bored think I might go squat again screw it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm bored think I might go squat again screw it
    Hell yeah!!! No balls
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Hell yeah!!! No balls
    They may be tiny but **** it I'm going to the gym time to grow
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    They may be tiny but **** it I'm going to the gym time to grow
    What you lack in testicular size you make up for in muscle ha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    They may be tiny but **** it I'm going to the gym time to grow
    Makes my dick look bigger lol ok boys round two yes double leg day!!!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Makes my dick look bigger lol ok boys round two yes double leg day!!!!!!!
    Sweet kill it bud

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  30. 405 squat 2.5 reps rawrrrrr
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in