HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just when things get back to normal I find out I'm getting laid off either this month or in may lol it just couldn't fall on a better time with another baby on the way but oh well more time to lift and stuff until something else comes along....anyone know any voodoo to get rid of this black cloud over me? It can't be karma...I do so much for everyone and get nothing from karma but more bad **** lol
Damn bro your not having the best luck! What happened to that promotion?? Keep your chin up, keep lifting heavy **** and I'm sure it will all work out for you.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
What the hell happened man? Cut backs or something? Prayers for you guys man.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear, Ricky. I hope things work out for the best though, bro.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the best to you Ricky. I am sure better news is right around the corner.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So sorry bro. Keep your head up man. I know how it is. You and your family will be in my prayers. Funnel all of that emotion into some solid lifting sessions and kill some mutha fuking weights!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things will get better bro. Opening up a new door ! Keep on truckin

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Thats cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thatis wicked cool brother how the hell you do that!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been busy wrapping up some lose ends but all is going well guys still on track for my trip to Vegas may 1st and my photo shoot in April so I'm happy really excited about Vegas ill be sharing tons of pics with you guys and I'm also I first for Mr. Mount Airy thank you all who have been voting

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been busy wrapping up some lose ends but all is going well guys still on track for my trip to Vegas may 1st and my photo shoot in April so I'm happy really excited about Vegas ill be sharing tons of pics with you guys and I'm also I first for Mr. Mount Airy thank you all who have been voting
new AVI looks etched in bronze

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys got some interesting news.....

Do you all remember that police test I took for a new department? Well I finally after months got called today they maybe interested...all I have to do is go meet with the LT and chief and see how it goes and I may be sitting on a 75k a year police job with a 25k a year bonus for joining their SWAT team!

Howwedo on full swat gear wow lol...bad news is I don't be able to model or anything because he said it'd cause a bad reputation for me :(

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...dude 100k a year = win! that would be awesome.. good luck.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
In the end though the job is what you need, you can still look like a bad ass motherfugger though.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Do you all remember that police test I took for a new department? Well I finally after months got called today they maybe interested...all I have to do is go meet with the LT and chief and see how it goes and I may be sitting on a 75k a year police job with a 25k a year bonus for joining their SWAT team!

Howwedo on full swat gear wow lol...bad news is I don't be able to model or anything because he said it'd cause a bad reputation for me :(

At that rate brother, f modeling. Especially if you love the police force. My buddy just graduated his academy today and got a job at a local sheriff's office. Keep doing what you guys do and you have my respect brother

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Very awesome
News man! I envy you! That's is my DREAM!

U needs be a jacked mofo for swat dude. All that gear will cover your beach bod anyways! F it lol go for the cash and glory lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's awesome news man! 100k is no joke!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Monster!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Beastmode homie

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Finally dude. You are alive on AM again.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast mode squad!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Good to have you back bro, hope you had a good Easter.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Kick it back into high gear!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bros so I have my 3rd and hopefully final interview for SWAT tomorrow so I'm pretty pumped about that I can't believe this process started in nov and is still going on lol they have done everything from contact to my whole family to my exs and friends lol they searched everything inline by my email I used for them which has no affiliation with this so that was lucky but super stressful so I'm slowly coming back into full swing on here I miss my bros

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good for you man. Glad to hear its all falling into place... and I missed your swole sexy ass.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bros so I have my 3rd and hopefully final interview for SWAT tomorrow so I'm pretty pumped about that I can't believe this process started in nov and is still going on lol they have done everything from contact to my whole family to my exs and friends lol they searched everything inline by my email I used for them which has no affiliation with this so that was lucky but super stressful so I'm slowly coming back into full swing on here I miss my bros
Good to have your swollen ass back here bud :)
Very stoked to hear about sway as well. You deserve everything good brother!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nail it dude!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You got this my man!!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I can guess who they will have breaking down doors lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards