HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Page 21 of 24 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. sounds like some intense thermo effects, hwd


  2. Today 212lbs no pump...up 4lbs and down about 1.5-2%bf


    Name:  image-2651848023.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  588.3 KB



    Name:  image-4185649262.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  454.2 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Beastly brotato! Keep it up brother!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Today 212lbs no pump...up 4lbs and down about 1.5-2%bf

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 059"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 060"/>
    Damn bro. Truly amazing. Straight beast.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Today 212lbs no pump...up 4lbs and down about 1.5-2%bf

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 059"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 060"/>
    Good lord you're looking like a beast!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Lookin Hella thick!!! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Damn, this kid is on fire !
    You get bigger every time you post pictures.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. damn. looking thick brotha

  9. **** his forearms are wicked sick. Thick n lean.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Solid progress.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  11. Ricky, total beast bro
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Clear the, dude. Got a message for you.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  13. Where you at bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  14. Hope all is well, boss.

  15. Been caught up with things he will be back soon. Misses us bros
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Been caught up with things he will be back soon. Misses us bros
    yeah I spoke with him the other day, he said he had to get away from airborne's sexual advances for a while.

    lol, jk he's good just busy with life for a bit
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    yeah I spoke with him the other day, he said he had to get away from airborne's sexual advances for a while.

    lol, jk he's good just busy with life for a bit
    This exactly... The second part you dick haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This exactly... The second part you dick haha
    what did I say???
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    what did I say???
    Lmao ok maybe I'm a lil pushy on my sexual advances shoot me!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Getting spicy in here, I see.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmao ok maybe I'm a lil pushy on my sexual advances shoot me!
    thats better. I can't shoot you, NY state took my guns. lol jk jk
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    thats better. I can't shoot you, NY state took my guns. lol jk jk
    lol

  23. Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

    Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

    I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

    FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

    Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

    Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

    I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

    FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

    Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    Hey bro glad to see you back, prayers your way for whatever it is you've been dealing with. Look forward to having you back on here!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

    Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

    I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

    FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

    Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    Yeah buddy glad to have you back.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well bros after so family issues (on my girls side) leading to some stress, depression and stomach pains I feared she would have a miscarriage but I'm back now for good guys I'm sure you all understand I had to be there to support her and seemingly protect my unborn baby so anywayyyy

    Still rocking alpha burn its great and still on my photo shoot diet!!! 6 weeks out and seeing all my abs almost.....at the end of my photo shoot prep ill reveal who took the time to design my program and also some other big news

    I miss you guys a lot it was very hard on me not being on here hardly for a few days I feel like I left a lot of you and apologize also anyone who aske for prodigy samples will receive them soon I'm still getting my stuff together

    FINALLY I maybe qualified to be in my local Mr. Mount Airy contest on Facebook! I'll post the link soon and I need as many as you can to vote for me just once per day and share and get likes on my pic when it's up please! It will mean a lot to me to have a small title it will show my hard work is paying off!

    Much love brother now time to get caught up on all my bros threads
    welcome back, brother!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Welcome back broski good to see HWD around. Thoughts your way
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Welcome back bro

  29. Good to have you back!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in