HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Page 16 of 28 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Thanks guys just pissed I guess but stuff happens....lol I was actually thinking damn AB is right around there haha and yes I'm getting a new bank after this for sure I'm going Monday to despite the charges and start the process of getting my money back....so it was someone treating him and his buddies to a deep sea fishing trip 10 people at 280$ a head
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks guys just pissed I guess but stuff happens....lol I was actually thinking damn AB is right around there haha and yes I'm getting a new bank after this for sure I'm going Monday to despite the charges and start the process of getting my money back....so it was someone treating him and his buddies to a deep sea fishing trip 10 people at 280$ a head
    You know HowWeDo!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks guys just pissed I guess but stuff happens....lol I was actually thinking damn AB is right around there haha and yes I'm getting a new bank after this for sure I'm going Monday to despite the charges and start the process of getting my money back....so it was someone treating him and his buddies to a deep sea fishing trip 10 people at 280$ a head
    lol

    That's an absurd amount bro. Especially when you consider that Big Fish Games is some ****ty video game company. I looked them up. They make games for tablets and PC. So someone must have spent tons of cash on ****ty games.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

    lol

    That's an absurd amount bro. Especially when you consider that Big Fish Games is some ****ty video game company. I looked them up. They make games for tablets and PC. So someone must have spent tons of cash on ****ty games.
    Wth!!! Lol wow I thought it was a deep sea fishing place haha omg idk how they spent 2k plus on some video games WOW
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Wth!!! Lol wow I thought it was a deep sea fishing place haha omg idk how they spent 2k plus on some video games WOW
    Probably some pimply faced nerds who live online.

    It's ok
    That we do- bc we have muscles and our acne is under control
    •   
       


  6. Bro I don't even know what I'd do in that situation. I mean it's not like you can load up and track them down and give them what they deserve but my bad thoughts would start to happen very quickly.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Bro seriously sorry to hear this. You are an honorable man bro this will get straightened out. Yes get a new bank and raise hell. Let me know when AB heads over there I'm only 4 hrs away ;-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  8. Know how ya feel bud. I lost over 1k from the scams.
    I got it back but, my life was hell for 1month. Everything was delayed, delayed paying a trainer etc...farkin hurt. Food was scarce for a few weeks

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. I hate these little b!tches that steal money from hard working people. I hope you are doing OK and the bank does you right. Hang in there man.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Hopefully everything works out for you man. Sucks when bad things happen to good bros. that's why I'm just an a**hole all the time lol That's what you get for helping out that homeless man you Good Samaritan!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Thanks bros ill know what's going on tomorrow when I go to the bank

    Here's my sexy dinner

    Cajun shrimp :!



    Name:  image-2153320543.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  624.5 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. omg those look so good!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. shrimp look great.

    nom nom

  14. Oh you just hit me where it hurts lol I want some of that shrimp right now!!!! Damn it now I got to go to bed dreaming about shrimp!! lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Karma is a joke.....all the nice stuff I try to do for everyone and my debit card had the info stolen and drained my entire bank account (including my tax refund) Down to 41$ in a matter of 4 hours.....wtf is big fish games out of Seattle!!!! I live in pa! And I have 1000$s of charges from them on my card so now my account is closed and I have to despite it and pray I get my money back....I hate life some times
    That sucks man but I can sympathize as this happened to my girl a couple months ago. Them scumbags stole thousands of us! Hope it gets straightened out quick bro!

  16. Ok bros went to the bank today and filed everything I needed now it's just a waiting game but I'm sure things will clear up soon so whatever I need to buy ill throw on my chase sapphire card and get some points then pay it off ASAP of course I will update in a bit about my GVT and how great VL is treating me specially at night
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok bros went to the bank today and filed everything I needed now it's just a waiting game but I'm sure things will clear up soon so whatever I need to buy ill throw on my chase sapphire card and get some points then pay it off ASAP of course I will update in a bit about my GVT and how great VL is treating me specially at night
    hopefully your bank won't hassle you too much about it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok bros went to the bank today and filed everything I needed now it's just a waiting game but I'm sure things will clear up soon so whatever I need to buy ill throw on my chase sapphire card and get some points then pay it off ASAP of course I will update in a bit about my GVT and how great VL is treating me specially at night
    Taking care of business !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. Day 28: (2 weeks left)

    Workout: well I'm still doing and loving GVT but after lots of reading I've decided to try a little something different with GVT for example today was chest and back...what normal GVT calls for is 10x10 on the bench and 10x10 back rows well I hate not hitting my lats or other parts of my chest so I am doing this

    Bench 5x10
    Incline flys 5x10
    Back rows 5x10
    Lat pull downs 5x10

    Wow I'm sore it was awesome!!! I'm still doing the 90 sec rest on bench and back rows and 60 sec rest on the flys and Lat PDs...still super intense bc I'm going right from bench to the flys so my chest is crushed lol the pump hurt today haha loved it so excited for tomorrow legs squats 5x10
    Quad ext 5x10
    Calf raises 5x10
    Hamstring curls 5x10

    Diet: 2100 cals 250g protein 110g carbs 70g fat

    Notes: my weight is surprising me at 200lbs so I'm still down 8lbs since I started but I think the test and change in lifting routine which is shocking my muscle I'm actually recomping very well at 200lbs I'm much more lean and vascular I have a feeling my last two weeks with VL will really be great and everyone will love my pics in 2 weeks....also been dosing one cap before bed and love the sleep I get and sometimes I wake up sweating my ass off lol it's great I wake up lean from the water being gone from sweating some nights
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 28: (2 weeks left)

    Workout: well I'm still doing and loving GVT but after lots of reading I've decided to try a little something different with GVT for example today was chest and back...what normal GVT calls for is 10x10 on the bench and 10x10 back rows well I hate not hitting my lats or other parts of my chest so I am doing this

    Bench 5x10
    Incline flys 5x10
    Back rows 5x10
    Lat pull downs 5x10

    Wow I'm sore it was awesome!!! I'm still doing the 90 sec rest on bench and back rows and 60 sec rest on the flys and Lat PDs...still super intense bc I'm going right from bench to the flys so my chest is crushed lol the pump hurt today haha loved it so excited for tomorrow legs squats 5x10
    Quad ext 5x10
    Calf raises 5x10
    Hamstring curls 5x10

    Diet: 2100 cals 250g protein 110g carbs 70g fat

    Notes: my weight is surprising me at 200lbs so I'm still down 8lbs since I started but I think the test and change in lifting routine which is shocking my muscle I'm actually recomping very well at 200lbs I'm much more lean and vascular I have a feeling my last two weeks with VL will really be great and everyone will love my pics in 2 weeks....also been dosing one cap before bed and love the sleep I get and sometimes I wake up sweating my ass off lol it's great I wake up lean from the water being gone from sweating some nights
    Great update man. That's a good way to switch it for GVT. I found adding in a few more exercises like how you did was how I saw the best results from the GVT routine.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Dude, you are really tearing it up right now. Way to go, man!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 28: (2 weeks left)

    Workout: well I'm still doing and loving GVT but after lots of reading I've decided to try a little something different with GVT for example today was chest and back...what normal GVT calls for is 10x10 on the bench and 10x10 back rows well I hate not hitting my lats or other parts of my chest so I am doing this

    Bench 5x10
    Incline flys 5x10
    Back rows 5x10
    Lat pull downs 5x10

    Wow I'm sore it was awesome!!! I'm still doing the 90 sec rest on bench and back rows and 60 sec rest on the flys and Lat PDs...still super intense bc I'm going right from bench to the flys so my chest is crushed lol the pump hurt today haha loved it so excited for tomorrow legs squats 5x10
    Quad ext 5x10
    Calf raises 5x10
    Hamstring curls 5x10

    Diet: 2100 cals 250g protein 110g carbs 70g fat

    Notes: my weight is surprising me at 200lbs so I'm still down 8lbs since I started but I think the test and change in lifting routine which is shocking my muscle I'm actually recomping very well at 200lbs I'm much more lean and vascular I have a feeling my last two weeks with VL will really be great and everyone will love my pics in 2 weeks....also been dosing one cap before bed and love the sleep I get and sometimes I wake up sweating my ass off lol it's great I wake up lean from the water being gone from sweating some nights
    thats a lot of work, brother! can't wait for those nudez
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. <3 gvt and variations

    And Ricky

  24. 20 hour shift today...9 hours to go still then sleep then GVT shoulders and cardio oh boy I'm beat
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Being a GVT fan, I am going to have to try out the split. Interesting.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in