HWD gets vanilLEAN with BPS

Page 13 of 18 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Blue Steel?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice


  2. Damn nice looking head gear my brother. Nothing like rocking out while smashing iron!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  3. Day 38:

    Workout: my GVT style chest and back
    7x10 bench 225lbs
    5x10 chest flies 40lbs
    Lat pull downs 5x10 90lbs
    T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

    Diet: slowly getting it cleaned up again been bulking a bit but still main ring leanness which is great but the real cutting has to start very soon I may add in alpha burn to the mix my last few weeks if not ill wait til I place my next NP order and run it after my VL run with a topical fat burner as well

    Notes: first day back in 4 days so I was a little weak at first but I quickly got it right back...my muscle were just cold lol had to warm them up...no pre workout today bc I'm trying to keep anything extra out of me since I'm on antibiotics and stuff for this tooth....tomorrow is the root canal I was tired In the middle of my workout but towards the end I just didn't want to leave lol if I wasn't so damn sore at the end I would of fine more but my muscles were pumped and beat! Shoulders tomorrow regardless of how bad this stupid root canal works...2.5 weeks left of VL
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 38:

    Workout: my GVT style chest and back
    7x10 bench 225lbs
    5x10 chest flies 40lbs
    Lat pull downs 5x10 90lbs
    T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

    Diet: slowly getting it cleaned up again been bulking a bit but still main ring leanness which is great but the real cutting has to start very soon I may add in alpha burn to the mix my last few weeks if not ill wait til I place my next NP order and run it after my VL run with a topical fat burner as well

    Notes: first day back in 4 days so I was a little weak at first but I quickly got it right back...my muscle were just cold lol had to warm them up...no pre workout today bc I'm trying to keep anything extra out of me since I'm on antibiotics and stuff for this tooth....tomorrow is the root canal I was tired In the middle of my workout but towards the end I just didn't want to leave lol if I wasn't so damn sore at the end I would of fine more but my muscles were pumped and beat! Shoulders tomorrow regardless of how bad this stupid root canal works...2.5 weeks left of VL
    Would u use alpha t2 to cut a little? I've got 34 caps I could send ya to repay u for the VL! Jus got it in a trade.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  5. Weak is a word that shouldn't be in your vocabulary!!!! I'd give a nut to be able to do 7 sets of 10 on 225!!!! I hate tooth pain sucks but that's when you get the good meds lol. Hope all works out well my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 38:

    Workout: my GVT style chest and back
    7x10 bench 225lbs
    5x10 chest flies 40lbs
    Lat pull downs 5x10 90lbs
    T-bar rows 5x10 105lbs

    Diet: slowly getting it cleaned up again been bulking a bit but still main ring leanness which is great but the real cutting has to start very soon I may add in alpha burn to the mix my last few weeks if not ill wait til I place my next NP order and run it after my VL run with a topical fat burner as well

    Notes: first day back in 4 days so I was a little weak at first but I quickly got it right back...my muscle were just cold lol had to warm them up...no pre workout today bc I'm trying to keep anything extra out of me since I'm on antibiotics and stuff for this tooth....tomorrow is the root canal I was tired In the middle of my workout but towards the end I just didn't want to leave lol if I wasn't so damn sore at the end I would of fine more but my muscles were pumped and beat! Shoulders tomorrow regardless of how bad this stupid root canal works...2.5 weeks left of VL
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  6. Lookin good in here broski. Get that tooth taken care of!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. you kill it everyday hwd. keep it up brotha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would u use alpha t2 to cut a little? I've got 34 caps I could send ya to repay u for the VL! Jus got it in a trade.
    Or better yet, I would send him a bottle of Alphaburn to repay him for sending you the extra bottle of Vanillean.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Or better yet, I would send him a bottle of Alphaburn to repay him for sending you the extra bottle of Vanillean.
    He sent me 40 something caps, coincidentally lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  10. Looking so beastly bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Or better yet, I would send him a bottle of Alphaburn to repay him for sending you the extra bottle of Vanillean.
    Wow really??? Thanks bro ill log that beast with the rest of my cut stack what topical would you suggest?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Wow really??? Thanks bro ill log that beast with the rest of my cut stack what topical would you suggest?
    Definitely eviscerate

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Definitely eviscerate
    Sounds like a good stack after this VL for my pre photo shoot cut alphaburn/eviscerate with my clen/t3/Ketoifen combo
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Hwd this vl is making me sweat.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Wow really??? Thanks bro ill log that beast with the rest of my cut stack what topical would you suggest?
    Hit me with your address so I can get this out for you.

  16. Awesome deal bro. Interested to see the results. Not familiar with alpha burn. Keep killing it Ricky!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  17. I like where this is headed
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  18. Hey guys had my root canal it had a double root in it!!! So regardless of the pain I'm in and antibiotics from the infected root I'm alive and actually hit shoulders pretty hard yesterday didn't go all out bc I was a little light headed from my meds and stuff but good...also got some nasty PIP from my pin yesterday I must of hit a bad spot but anyway going to ease myself back into legs today hope all is well for everyone else ill do a formal update tonight after legs
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hey guys had my root canal it had a double root in it!!! So regardless of the pain I'm in and antibiotics from the infected root I'm alive and actually hit shoulders pretty hard yesterday didn't go all out bc I was a little light headed from my meds and stuff but good...also got some nasty PIP from my pin yesterday I must of hit a bad spot but anyway going to ease myself back into legs today hope all is well for everyone else ill do a formal update tonight after legs
    Glad you got that taken care of!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Happy to see you've got that nasty root canal outta the way bro
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  21. I usually drink a fifth of jack and do all of my own root canals at home.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I usually drink a fifth of jack and do all of my own root canals at home.
    Only a fifth? Your big azz needs a whole handle
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Happy to see you've got that nasty root canal outta the way bro
    Yes it's still minor pain but I kinda like it when I lift lol it pumps me up
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Only a fifth? Your big azz needs a whole handle
    Haha he needs some old school moonshine!!!


    VL note: still notice a very nice increase in temp and stay warm much easier...still dosing pre bed to help with sleep and cause the occasional wild dream lol I can honestly say I've been ripping up the food in my last few days to put a little more size on with no change in the waist or pants it's the only thing that would be keeping it off it's impressive and a non stim which I love
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yes it's still minor pain but I kinda like it when I lift lol it pumps me up

    Haha he needs some old school moonshine!!!

    VL note: still notice a very nice increase in temp and stay warm much easier...still dosing pre bed to help with sleep and cause the occasional wild dream lol I can honestly say I've been ripping up the food in my last few days to put a little more size on with no change in the waist or pants it's the only thing that would be keeping it off it's impressive and a non stim which I love
    Great stuff man. Sounds like its treating you very well.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  25. 1+3=?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1+3=?
    7??

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1+3=?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    7??
    Oh wait wait! I know this one! Is it.... 14?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Lol close I'm hoping someone figures this out soon
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    The fruit?
    On my iPhone app keep in mind....page 7 (thanks luke) 1+4=5th post not counting my own posts equals this reply! Cheda!!!!! Hit me up via Pm you won a special prize brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  30. How did I miss this
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  31. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    How did I miss this
    Idk lol i forgot to send a newsletter out haha nice to see my brotherrrrrr
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  32. What just happened?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    What just happened?
    Cheda won a random giveaway by me so he gets to pick either d-test or alphaburn and since you asked what you won what product he doesn't pick
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Cheda won a random giveaway by me so he gets to pick either d-test or alphaburn and since you asked what you won what product he doesn't pick
    Its like Christmas in here!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  35. Where's my prize?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Where's my prize?
    Lol actually shipping 1 of them Monday the other sometime next week :=p
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Its like Christmas in here!
    Oh yeah you! Lol send me your info so I can get this little package sent I made up for your brother in law
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Cheda won a random giveaway by me so he gets to pick either d-test or alphaburn and since you asked what you won what product he doesn't pick
    First time being confused has every worked out for anyone...ever lol...very generous big man!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Oh yeah you! Lol send me your info so I can get this little package sent I made up for your brother in law
    Awesome man thanks!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Lol actually shipping 1 of them Monday the other sometime next week :=p
    That's what I like to hear
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. The brain gets 'mellow' with age
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
  4. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  5. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in