BigMikeC HARDCORE CUT w/ EPIANDRO and 17PROANDRO (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Im in! And thanks again for the gift
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Damn those are some heavy a$$ loads!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

3. Nice squats bro!

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    I think I need to run the BigMikeC stack... The one with your pic on it... Pretty darn impressive...!!!
    Pretty exciting Deads! The dvd and training guide inside will really work synergystically with the two kits! I think it will take a lot of guess work out and help people really make some huge imrpovements!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Pretty exciting Deads! The dvd and training guide inside will really work synergystically with the two kits! I think it will take a lot of guess work out and help people really make some huge imrpovements!
    Niiiice...!!!
    •   

6. Started filming the Andro Cutting Kit vids today... a lot of crazy supersets and dropsets! Great workout this was at the end of the workout after everything was screaming at me...
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

7. Niiiice...!!!

8. DAYUM!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

9. NICEEEEEEE

Def going to be following along with this one
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

10. I'll post some pictures and videos soon guys... still noticing improvements... chest is starting to show better separation. Everythings showing better separtaion... FEELING like i could lift a D*** tank right now!

11. random question...is your wife the bodybuilder Shannon Courtney?
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

12. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    random question...is your wife the bodybuilder Shannon Courtney?

Yes she is

13. Wazzup, in here...???

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Got be honest man Don't know with out blood work.. but I dont think it should be to bad.. pretty low side ph's .. I'll ask Eric ( the boss man) and let you know his take..
    Hi Mike do you have news on this ?
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC

Yes she is
    Wow awesome!
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

16. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru View Post
    Hi Mike do you have news on this ?

Still no hard facts. but to my knowledge you'll have little to No change in lipids with these compounds... Very good safety profile..

17. Training video of me and the wife hitting Back..

18. You can see how I leaned up a bit and have a better separation in this video from the last few. My run with EpiAndro and 17ProAndro is over... I really enjoyed it.. Got leaner, more vascular, and had a huge strength increase which really surpised me. Now I can't wait to get on 1-Androstenolone... think I'll be giving that a run very soon...

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Still no hard facts. but to my knowledge you'll have little to No change in lipids with these compounds... Very good safety profile..
    Thanks Sir.
    www.musclesurf.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch www.proteincorner.ch
    Train hard but smart

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Training video of me and the wife hitting Back..

Nice work my dude! Strong!! Boss strength.

Whats your take on EpiAndro? Im probably gonna run that soon.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Nice work my dude! Strong!! Boss strength.

Whats your take on EpiAndro? Im probably gonna run that soon.
    Great for strength man

22. BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us

23. For someone running the same stack as you, but at recommend doses (3 doses for the Epiandro and 4 for the 17Pro-andro I believe it is), for 2 months, what would you recommend for PCT? Thinking of this as I am doing a 4 month cut that I just started, was going to stay "natty" for 2 months then finish with something along the lines of what you used.

I have a 2 month supply of Nolvaden-XT, PR-XT and Prometheus rising, that I was going to run over the summer after cutting. I was thinking it would make a good PCT for a mild prohormone cycle, and I could just run it as so for 2 months after. I also have Clomid on hand, but not sure if it would really be needed.
  24. Re: BigMikeC HARDCORE CUT w/ EPIANDRO and 17PROANDRO (sponsored)

Yea Nolvadren would be cool. I used FormXt but any over the counter should work..no need for clomid man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Yea Nolvadren would be cool. I used FormXt but any over the counter should work..no need for clomid man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks brother.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cutting on Epi and clen, advice please
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:35 AM
  2. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  3. Cutting after PCT and keeping gains...
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. 12 week hardcore cut
    By besoge in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 03:21 AM
  5. cutting w/test and clen
    By tops2heavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 07:11 PM