BigMikeC HARDCORE CUT w/ EPIANDRO and 17PROANDRO (sponsored)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alright guys. This will be the first log on any of the prohormones from the new LG Sciences Andro Platinum Series! I'm 19 weeks out from my next show (NPC Contra Costa Championship) and need to start phasing out the bulk and start tightening up. I'll post my diet, supplements, and workouts and what ever else I can. My products should be here Wednesday but I'll go ahead and get current info and workouts going.

My goal on this cycle is as I said earlier to tighten up. That being said I can drop weight fast if needed but then put my self at risk of loosing muscle which I DONT WANT!! So my goal is to lean up but not let my self get any lower than 230lbs. Remember I'm 19 weeks out!

Currents

Weight: 245lbs (give or take 5lbs through out the day)
Height: 5'10

Diet:

Meal 1
3 whole omega 3 eggs
6 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2
8 oz 93% ground turkey
1 medium sweet potato

Meal 3
8oz Lean Ground Beef
1tbls olive oil
2 scoop metamucil

Meal4 (pre workout)
1 scoop waximaize
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal5 (Post workout)
1 scoop waximaize
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 6
5 whole omega 3 eggs
1 piece turkey bacon

Meal 7
2scoops whey protein isolate
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

As this log continues you will see my food increase. As my metabolism increases I will have to adjust my food intake so I don't start looking stringy, flat, small, etc more than what is expected from a cut.

Supplements:
Omega 3-6-9 blend 3 caps twice a day
Cla 3 caps a day
evening primrose oil 3 caps a day
Orange Triad 3 twice a day
Artholyze 5 caps a day ( this is a half serving because orange triad has joint support)
Formadrol 3 caps at night
Epic 2 shot pre workout
Chromium every morning
Vit D3 3000iu

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im guessing this log will have nothing but great things to say about the new products

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Get some workouts up

Saturday 12/29

Chest (I'll only list working sets)
Incline bench barbell 225x20, 265x15( triple drop set 315, 225,135 8 each drop)

Decline hammer Bench (ill list plates per side)
3plates x20, 4 plates x 17plus 3 forced, 4 plates and a quarter x 12
[video=youtube_share;NJxsvkjx8Ek]http://youtu.be/NJxsvkjx8Ek[/video]
Incline bench dumbbell
105x20, 105x 18
Cable flys low pulley
50x20, 55x20, 60x 15, 60x15

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im guessing this log will have nothing but great things to say about the new products
Well there will be pictures and videos so If you don't like what I have to say the proof will be in the results.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Big BACK

BAck DAy 12/30

Close grip lat pull-downs
220x20, 260x15, 300 x 10

Wide grip lat pull downs
300x 12 4 sets

Cable rope pullovers (cable w/ high resistance)
100x15, 100x 12, 100x12

Lever Tbar row
2plates and a quarter x 20, 4 plates x 15, 4plates and a quarter x 12, 5plates and a 5lber for good luck ;) x 8 reps

sinlge arm DB row

115x25 each arm two sets to failure

Shrugs
80x25 x 3 sets

[video=youtube;5MYTXSn0c-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYTXSn0c-k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

pa88

Awards
Hey Mike! i was wondering how long i should wait after my Trifecta stack to start another cycle of a different lg prohormone?

I was looking at 1-androstenolone, 17-ProAndro and Epiandro...do any of them have bad estrogen effects?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm IN ON THIS Chiz Bro.....KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well there will be pictures and videos so If you don't like what I have to say the proof will be in the results.
i used to rep for lg so im not knocking your logs by any means. when reps log there own products the outcome is all the same but none the less glad the new line is out

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hey Mike! i was wondering how long i should wait after my Trifecta stack to start another cycle of a different lg prohormone?

I was looking at 1-androstenolone, 17-ProAndro and Epiandro...do any of them have bad estrogen effects?
The length of time your "on" is the time I'd wait before getting on to another cycle. Epiandro and 17pro are very dry Phs with very little to none estro conversion especially now that all the new andro series phs have 35ai in them. Theyre petfect for a cut;)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Last work out of the year!

Arms! 12/31

Cable rope tricep pushdown superset with cable curls
120x30, 150x20, 150x20, 150 x20 on each

Nautilus isolateral high curl super set with Nautilus isolateral tricep extension(curls went 115x 20, 115x20 145x 12 srop set into 90 x10) superset w/ ( Tri ext went Stack x 15 x 4 sets)

Dumbell Tricep Extention (double drop sets)
100x20into 60x12, 115lbs x15 into 80x10,115lbs x15 into 80x10

HAmmer curls super set w/ bicep "drags"
(HAmmers 45x15 each arm) superset w/ ("Drags" 100x15-20) 3 rotations

Sinlge arm cable tri pushdowns superset with reverse grip tri pushdowns
(tri pushdowns 60x12) superset w/ (reverse grip 30lbsx30) 3 rotations

Nothing special just a clip
[video=youtube;9whPthyZGf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whPthyZGf0[/video]

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Subbed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm def in for this buddy

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Today was Shoulders. I'm having a couple nagging injuries ( rotator cuff and lower lumber) so I took it easier than I'd like to have.

Delts 1/1

Lateral raises
35x20, 45x 15, 55X12, 60x12, 60x10
DB isolateral front raises
60x8, 60x8, 60x8
Hammer military
90x15 4 sets
Bent over Lateral raises off reverse incline bench
30x20 4 sets
db shrugs
80x20 4 sets
Nautilus abdominal machine 120 x 30 4 sets
myofascial release and foam rolling

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The length of time your "on" is the time I'd wait before getting on to another cycle. Epiandro and 17pro are very dry Phs with very little to none estro conversion especially now that all the new andro series phs have 35ai in them. Theyre petfect for a cut;)
Curious to see how this pans out for you.
what's the biggest difference between the two compounds and what can you expect from each one solo?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Big Mike's buildin' the cannonballs...!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im expecting to get hard as fuurrrk on this cycle. Both on their own have hardening effects. So together they should work very synergistically. My main goal is to retain as much muscle as possible while dropping BF%. Don't want to drop to much weight this far out. I expect to see a lot more separation and distinction between muscles. More "shape".

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im expecting to get hard as fuurrrk on this cycle. Both on their own have hardening effects. So together they should work very synergistically. My main goal is to retain as much muscle as possible while dropping BF%. Don't want to drop to much weight this far out. I expect to see a lot more separation and distinction between muscles. More "shape".
Up in the air between the epi and 1 ad...
But not a fan of stano which you compared the epi too.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Todays an off day.
BUUTT I got my box from LG Sciences today with my cycle. EpiAndro and 17ProAndro.
Dosing will be as follows Epiandro 1.5ml 4x a day spread 4 hours apart
and 17ProAndro 2ml 3x a day spread 5 hours apart.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Knocked out some Legs today. I drank a sample pre workout that I had given to me and it made me extremely nauseous. I pushed through but it definaitly wasn't my best workout. EpiAndro 1.5 ml and 2ml 17ProAndro. Taste isn't to bad. If you ever tried MMv3 subligual tabs the taste in both products is similar to that with maybe a bit more "chemically" taste. But it wont kill ya

Squats
135x20,225x10,315x10, 375x10, 405x10, 375x10
Quad extension
185x20 4 sets
Standing single leg curls
100x20 each leg 4 sets
lying leg curl 160x20 2 sets

reverse crunches 20 2 sets
nautilus crunch machine 45x 20 x 2

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I started taking supps, back in the late '80s... The taste of ANYTHING these days will still be waaaaaay better, than what I had back then... *LOL* But, yeah, very familiar with the SL MMv3 tabs and "taste"...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
At least the supps in the 80's didn't have al the laws and restrictions! You could basically buy gear from *** back then!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Today was a great workout. Felt tighter today, It's probably not the ph's kicking in yet probably my diet and cardio.

1/4
Calves, Abs, Chest

Calve raises
150x 30 5 sets
Cable crunches
120x30 4 sets
Pec fly Machine
100x15 3 sets

incline db flat bench
90x15, 120x 12, 120x12

Flat Barbell Bench
225 x 20, 220x20, 225x 15, 275x12, 275x12, 225x12

Cable high pully presses
120x15-20 x 4 sets

Cable low pully fly
55x20 x 3 sets

Db Shrug (Variatiion) Squeeze chest together at simialar to wide gripe dip)
70x20 3 sets

I'll try and get some vids and pics up this weekend!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today was a great workout. Felt tighter today, It's probably not the ph's kicking in yet probably my diet and cardio.

1/4
Calves, Abs, Chest

Calve raises
150x 30 5 sets
Cable crunches
120x30 4 sets
Pec fly Machine
100x15 3 sets

incline db flat bench
90x15, 120x 12, 120x12

Flat Barbell Bench
225 x 20, 220x20, 225x 15, 275x12, 275x12, 225x12

Cable high pully presses
120x15-20 x 4 sets

Cable low pully fly
55x20 x 3 sets

Db Shrug (Variatiion) Squeeze chest together at simialar to wide gripe dip)
70x20 3 sets

I'll try and get some vids and pics up this weekend!
Can't trump diet and the cardio. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alright starting to get a little more vascular. Sure the Epi Andro/ 17ProAndro are jsut barely kicking in but I'm def noticing some vascularity. I was out of town yesterday but I had a great workout shoulder workout.

So I'll post yesterdays and todays workout today

Shoulder 1/5

Lateral raise
35x20, 45x20, 55x15, 60x 12 ( felt strong on these)
Front Raises (isolateral)
35x 15, 45x 15, 55x12
Tried DB press but my shoulder has been giving propblems so I switched to-
Hammer Press
2platesx15, 3platesx 15, 3plates+ quarter x 12, 4 platesx 12 triple drop back down 10, 10
Reverse Pec Deck
135x20, 135x 20, 135x20
Machine lateral raises
120x 15 4 sets supersets w/
Machine Military press
160x 15 4 sets
High back row (rear delts)
160 x 15 3 sets
Db lateral raises
35x 15 3 sets
Bent Over lateral rasies
30x20 4 sets

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Im lagging on getting pics and more vids up but tommarow I will for SURE!!

My buddy owns a powerlifting gym so every sunday the wife and I train there for some variety and heavier workouts

BIG BACK DAY 1/6

Cable lat pushdowns ( its like a DB pullover) This gyms cable have crazy resistance, normal gym I can do the whole stack here 100lbs!!
90x20, 100x15, 100x15, 100x12
Machine Lat pulldown
2plates X 20, 3plates X 20, 4plates X 12, 4plates and a quarter x 10+ 3 forced reps ( no swing, tight form)
Bent Over Barbell Row
225x 15, 275X 15, 315X 12, 315x 12
DB Row
150x8, 115X 15
DB Shrugs (variation slightly bent over to target more rhomboids and lower traps)
115x15 x 3 sets

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and log so far. Keep it up playa

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alrght so a buddy gave me a bottle of hemavol so I tried this. 1 shot of Epic with 1 scoop of hemavol preworkout. The pumps were great! Both products have simialar ingredients and worked well together. Who doesn't love a ton of gylcerol and agmatine before arm day!

Another side note before we get into the nitty gritty. I'm 18 weeks out and haven't done any cheats yet since I started dieting. So I decided last night after I got all my meals in I'd have a planned cheat. Took my lady to the movies and killed some popcorn, Fat free froyo and any other carbs I could get my ands on...

So as you could imagine glycogen levels were maxed out for todays arm session

Here's how it went down.

Arms 1/7

21's (7low, 7 high, 7 ful range of motion)
95lbs x 4 sets
Seated onearm c0oncetration curls
35lbsx12 4 sets
Standing Hammer curls ( 5 reps the alternate sides)
50lbs x15(eachside) 5 sets
Seated Preacher curl machine
120lbsx8+2, 100x12, 100x12, 100x10
CAble tricep Ext
150(Stack) x 20-25 4 sets
Skullcrushers ( on an incline bench) w/ close grip bench burnout after each set
95lbsx15 x 4 sets
Dips
15 reps 3 sets

Arms were fried. Feeling harder. Noticing more vascularity. EpiAndro and 17ProAndro are starting to kick in at this point

Will post a video with my dreaded BEFORE PICS!! Stay tuned

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Nobody likes posting there before pics... But here we go... Keep following me guys to see me go from off season FAT to precontest LEAN!

[video=youtube_share;zbJet2G8wnI]http://youtu.be/zbJet2G8wnI[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alrght so a buddy gave me a bottle of hemavol so I tried this. 1 shot of Epic with 1 scoop of hemavol preworkout. The pumps were great! Both products have simialar ingredients and worked well together. Who doesn't love a ton of gylcerol and agmatine before arm day!

Another side note before we get into the nitty gritty. I'm 18 weeks out and haven't done any cheats yet since I started dieting. So I decided last night after I got all my meals in I'd have a planned cheat. Took my lady to the movies and killed some popcorn, Fat free froyo and any other carbs I could get my ands on...

So as you could imagine glycogen levels were maxed out for todays arm session

Here's how it went down.

Arms 1/7

21's (7low, 7 high, 7 ful range of motion)
95lbs x 4 sets
Seated onearm c0oncetration curls
35lbsx12 4 sets
Standing Hammer curls ( 5 reps the alternate sides)
50lbs x15(eachside) 5 sets
Seated Preacher curl machine
120lbsx8+2, 100x12, 100x12, 100x10
CAble tricep Ext
150(Stack) x 20-25 4 sets
Skullcrushers ( on an incline bench) w/ close grip bench burnout after each set
95lbsx15 x 4 sets
Dips
15 reps 3 sets

Arms were fried. Feeling harder. Noticing more vascularity. EpiAndro and 17ProAndro are starting to kick in at this point

Will post a video with my dreaded BEFORE PICS!! Stay tuned
That has to be light weight too you big Mike?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
That has to be light weight too you big Mike?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Yea arms I keep pretty light. Reps and volume seem to be the best approach for my body. I get enough of the heavy stimulus from heavy chest or back workouts. Bent over rows with 315lbs will def thicken your biceps as well as your back you now what I mean? My problem is I have a longer bicep so It's hard for my to have a lot of shap i.e "peaks". So I tend to attack arms with shaping movements.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alright slammed breakfast (homemade protien bar) and 2 scoops whey isolate
1.5 EpiAndro and 2ml of 17ProAndro
1Shot of Epic and 1 scoop of Hemavol
and I was off to grow deez wheeeellss.

Today will be hard to translate on paper. The weight seems very light and it is. But I really squeezed and trained for the pump today. Stretching in between each set. Trying to engorge the muscle with as much blood as possible.

Legs 1/8

Lying leg curl. Each leg isoaterally(This is done on old school Nautilus machine where the arm is actually between your knees. Dont lie down. Push your upper body up and when you contract your hamstring rotate you heel in.
If your not hitting failure around 15-18 your not squeezing hard enough. Weight was very light 3rd pin hole ( maybe 80lbs). 4 sets

Single Leg standing leg curl. When you contract actually lift your whole leg back to contract your hamstring. You actually have to elan slightly on the oppiste side of the leg being trained. Rotate heel in towards your body. More of a pumping movement. You can get a full contraction when your leg is bent just below 90 degree if done correctly.
20-25 reps what was roughly around 40ish lbs. 3 sets Hammies should be on fire by 15 if done correctly

Lying hamsting Curl. Both legs. AS you contract your hammstring lift your quads off the pad and tighten your glutes. Get a full range of motion here. Should feel the burn at the top of te hamstring. 120x15 3 sets

Seated Quad Extension. Rotate your toes and quads in towards top of the movement.
140 x20 4 sets

Hack Squat. Heels together. Towards top of platform. All the way down and 85% up. You dont want to lock out. Stay tight in the whole and make sure your keeping your quads involved.
0lbsx20 reps, two quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20

Lunges on smith machine. make sure each lunge is deep and long steps. Get everything involved, glutes, quads, hammies, eveb my hip flexors were burning
35 on each side 20 on each leg 2 sets I reached failure on each set.

I started actually feeling hypo after this workout. Even though the weight was MUCH less than my normal lifts. The intensity was there! Pumps were crazy! Noticing some viens starting to come through on my quads. Could see some fibers twitching as I was doing quad extensions.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Key points so far
*My weight is holding at 240lbs
* My body is slowly starting to show somes "cuts"
* Loosing my off season bloat
* Increased vascularity
Sides so far
* Started getting some "BACNE"..
This is kinda normal for me on cycle but I notice that I had a out break the alst couple days ( at least I know its working)

Chest 1/9/2013

Today I continued in the fashion of my last few workouts and left my EGO at the door. Trained for shape today.

CAble Flys
55x20, 65x20, 75x15, 90x15, 100x15
Incline DB press
120lbs x 12, 120lbsx10, 95x 10
Incline Barbell
225x 15, 245x12, 245x10
Pec dek
90x20 3sets
Cable flys low pully super set with incline db flys
75lbsx12-15 reps super sets w/ 55lbs x 12 2 rotations
Cable fly low pully super set with cable shrug variation ( contract chest onthe negative of the movement)
65lbs x 12 w/ Stack x 25 2 rotations

ABs 3 sets of 30
Seated calves 3 sets of 30

[video=youtube_share;BM6r7LwVaLQ]http://youtu.be/BM6r7LwVaLQ[/video]

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Key points so far
*My weight is holding at 240lbs
* My body is slowly starting to show somes "cuts"
* Loosing my off season bloat
* Increased vascularity
Sides so far
* Started getting some "BACNE"..
This is kinda normal for me on cycle but I notice that I had a out break the alst couple days ( at least I know its working)

Chest 1/9/2013

Today I continued in the fashion of my last few workouts and left my EGO at the door. Trained for shape today.

CAble Flys
55x20, 65x20, 75x15, 90x15, 100x15
Incline DB press
120lbs x 12, 120lbsx10, 95x 10
Incline Barbell
225x 15, 245x12, 245x10
Pec dek
90x20 3sets
Cable flys low pully super set with incline db flys
75lbsx12-15 reps super sets w/ 55lbs x 12 2 rotations
Cable fly low pully super set with cable shrug variation ( contract chest onthe negative of the movement)
65lbs x 12 w/ Stack x 25 2 rotations

ABs 3 sets of 30
Seated calves 3 sets of 30

[video=youtube_share;BM6r7LwVaLQ]http://youtu.be/BM6r7LwVaLQ[/video]
Hell of a workout bro!! I might borrow a few of those exercises for my chest day tomorrow

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So for the average consumer it seems like, at least for the type of dosage it recommends, this would be costly. Maybe two-three bottles of each bottle for a decent cycle. Or am I reading this completely wrong?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So for the average consumer it seems like, at least for the type of dosage it recommends, this would be costly. Maybe two-three bottles of each bottle for a decent cycle. Or am I reading this completely wrong?
If you take the recommended dose on each bottle then youll get a month out of each bottle. Most guys find that with our pH's 6-8 week cycles yeild the best results..

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
If you take the recommended dose on each bottle then youll get a month out of each bottle. Most guys find that with our pH's 6-8 week cycles yeild the best results..
Yeppers... And... Sometimes doubling up the MMv3...

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
Does LG offer military discounts? I figured I'd do an 8 week cycle. So I'm penciling myself in for 2 of each.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
[video=youtube;h1EcDweGsZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1EcDweGsZg[/video]

Diet Update

About half way through my workouts last few days I've started feeling queezy. By the end of the workouts I've been getting shaky and feel dead until I get home and get some carbs in me. So I wonder If one of the ph's (or both) im using is increasing the amount of glucose my body is utilizing. So I modifeid my diet today and will try this out. Less fats, more carbs.

Meal 1
3 whole omega 3 eggs
2 scoops whey isolate
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 piece ezekial toast
6-8oz Fresh heavy pulp OJ

Meal2 (Post workout)
1 scoop waximaize
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal3
9 Eggwhites
1 omega 3 egg
4 pieces ezekial toast (plain)

Meal 4
8 oz 93% lean ground Beef
1 medium sweet potato

Meal5
1 scoop waximaize
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 6
2 whole omega 3 eggs
8 Egg whites
2 Homemade Protien Bar (oats, pumpkin, eggwhite, protien powder)

Meal 7
2scoops whey protein isolate
1 tablespoons natural peanut butter

CAble tricep pushdowns
100x15-20 x 4 sets

Cable hanging lat bar curl
140x 20 4 sets

Cable Reverse Curl (Rotating wrist all the way back to imvolve as much forarms as possible)
75x15 x 3 sets

Cable Rope Curl ( rotaing wrists our at top of movement)
100x12 3 sets

One arm cable pushdown /reverse pushdown
60x25 into 60x10 3 sets

One arm DB preacher curl
35x12 x 3 sets

Nautilus Tricep Ext machine
200x 12-15 3 sets

Dips
25 reps x 2 sets

DB Curls (Drop sets)
Alternating hammer 55, 45, DB Drags 45,35

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Does LG offer military discounts? I figured I'd do an 8 week cycle. So I'm penciling myself in for 2 of each.

Not our site specifically. But if you search around some sites do. Fitnessfirstusa.com i beleive does.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the "queasy" feeling, when I was on 17... But, like you, I restructured my diet and had no further issue...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can use the discount code RIPP for an extra 10% off on the LG site or grn

@ big mike... dude you aint lived until you take 2.5 doses of epic and 2 full scoops of hemavol with 32 oz of water. let me know how tight your skin gets after that arm session.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
you can use the discount code RIPP for an extra 10% off on the LG site or grn

@ big mike... dude you aint lived until you take 2.5 doses of epic and 2 full scoops of hemavol with 32 oz of water. let me know how tight your skin gets after that arm session.
You fo realz??? I don't think I could hang! lol

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alright today was hard and fast

1/11

Delts

giants sets today boys and girls

Db lateral raise into anterior delt raises, into high rope pulls ( rear delts)
first round 40 reps each sets in the rotation, second 30 ,third 25, fourth 20
Then drop sets

DB lateral raise
50 x 10 into 40x 10 into 30x10

Anterior delt raise
45 x 10 into 35x 10 into 25x10

High rope pulls ( towards face, targets rear delts)
150 x 20, 150x 20

Standing Barbell press
135x12, 95x25, 95x30, 95x30

Bent over lateral raise
25x25, 40x15, 35,15

Shrugs
80, 70, 60, x20 reps each set

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
This weekend I hit back saturday and legs sunday. Still noticing more separtion between muscles and my whole body feeling harder. So far I'm really enjoying this cycle.

Back 1/12

LAt pulldowns ( closer than nuetral grip, Keep elbos forward, pull all the way to chest, NO LEAN STRICT FORM!)
145x15 5 sets
Bent Over Row superset with lat pullovers
135x15 x4 sets supersetted with lat pullovers with 90lbs (Very strict form, no swing on either movement)
Nautilus Pullover machine145x12+3 forced reps 4 sets
Db Rows80x15 x 2
One Arm CAble Rows80x8 x 2

[video=youtube;hg95GUxti2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg95GUxti2U[/video]

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
And then Sunday Funday!

Legs 1/14

Iso lateral Lying leg curl superset w/ Seated Hammsting curl
80lbs (each leg) x 15 super set with 145X20ish 5 rotations
Single Leg LEGPRESS superset with Hack squat
4plates(total) x 25, 6platesx 20, 8platesx15 supersets w/ 2platesx20, 2plates and quarter x 20, 4platesx15
Smith Machine Split Squats
135x 15 rep each leg 3 sets total
Quad Extentions
145x 20 x 3 sets
Seated Calve raises
2paltes 30x3
543120_544907635521235_180606613_n.jpg