BigMikeC HARDCORE CUT w/ EPIANDRO and 17PROANDRO (sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Nice workout and log so far. Keep it up playa
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Alrght so a buddy gave me a bottle of hemavol so I tried this. 1 shot of Epic with 1 scoop of hemavol preworkout. The pumps were great! Both products have simialar ingredients and worked well together. Who doesn't love a ton of gylcerol and agmatine before arm day!

Another side note before we get into the nitty gritty. I'm 18 weeks out and haven't done any cheats yet since I started dieting. So I decided last night after I got all my meals in I'd have a planned cheat. Took my lady to the movies and killed some popcorn, Fat free froyo and any other carbs I could get my ands on...

So as you could imagine glycogen levels were maxed out for todays arm session

Here's how it went down.

Arms 1/7

21's (7low, 7 high, 7 ful range of motion)
    95lbs x 4 sets
    Seated onearm c0oncetration curls
    35lbsx12 4 sets
    Standing Hammer curls ( 5 reps the alternate sides)
    50lbs x15(eachside) 5 sets
    Seated Preacher curl machine
    120lbsx8+2, 100x12, 100x12, 100x10
    CAble tricep Ext
    150(Stack) x 20-25 4 sets
    Skullcrushers ( on an incline bench) w/ close grip bench burnout after each set
    95lbsx15 x 4 sets
    Dips
    15 reps 3 sets

Arms were fried. Feeling harder. Noticing more vascularity. EpiAndro and 17ProAndro are starting to kick in at this point

Will post a video with my dreaded BEFORE PICS!! Stay tuned
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

3. Nobody likes posting there before pics... But here we go... Keep following me guys to see me go from off season FAT to precontest LEAN!

Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Alrght so a buddy gave me a bottle of hemavol so I tried this. 1 shot of Epic with 1 scoop of hemavol preworkout. The pumps were great! Both products have simialar ingredients and worked well together. Who doesn't love a ton of gylcerol and agmatine before arm day!

Another side note before we get into the nitty gritty. I'm 18 weeks out and haven't done any cheats yet since I started dieting. So I decided last night after I got all my meals in I'd have a planned cheat. Took my lady to the movies and killed some popcorn, Fat free froyo and any other carbs I could get my ands on...

So as you could imagine glycogen levels were maxed out for todays arm session

Here's how it went down.

Arms 1/7

21's (7low, 7 high, 7 ful range of motion)
    95lbs x 4 sets
    Seated onearm c0oncetration curls
    35lbsx12 4 sets
    Standing Hammer curls ( 5 reps the alternate sides)
    50lbs x15(eachside) 5 sets
    Seated Preacher curl machine
    120lbsx8+2, 100x12, 100x12, 100x10
    CAble tricep Ext
    150(Stack) x 20-25 4 sets
    Skullcrushers ( on an incline bench) w/ close grip bench burnout after each set
    95lbsx15 x 4 sets
    Dips
    15 reps 3 sets

Arms were fried. Feeling harder. Noticing more vascularity. EpiAndro and 17ProAndro are starting to kick in at this point

Will post a video with my dreaded BEFORE PICS!! Stay tuned
    That has to be light weight too you big Mike?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That has to be light weight too you big Mike?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Yea arms I keep pretty light. Reps and volume seem to be the best approach for my body. I get enough of the heavy stimulus from heavy chest or back workouts. Bent over rows with 315lbs will def thicken your biceps as well as your back you now what I mean? My problem is I have a longer bicep so It's hard for my to have a lot of shap i.e "peaks". So I tend to attack arms with shaping movements.
    •   

6. Alright slammed breakfast (homemade protien bar) and 2 scoops whey isolate
    1.5 EpiAndro and 2ml of 17ProAndro
    1Shot of Epic and 1 scoop of Hemavol
    and I was off to grow deez wheeeellss.

Today will be hard to translate on paper. The weight seems very light and it is. But I really squeezed and trained for the pump today. Stretching in between each set. Trying to engorge the muscle with as much blood as possible.

Legs 1/8

Lying leg curl. Each leg isoaterally(This is done on old school Nautilus machine where the arm is actually between your knees. Dont lie down. Push your upper body up and when you contract your hamstring rotate you heel in.
    If your not hitting failure around 15-18 your not squeezing hard enough. Weight was very light 3rd pin hole ( maybe 80lbs). 4 sets

Single Leg standing leg curl. When you contract actually lift your whole leg back to contract your hamstring. You actually have to elan slightly on the oppiste side of the leg being trained. Rotate heel in towards your body. More of a pumping movement. You can get a full contraction when your leg is bent just below 90 degree if done correctly.
    20-25 reps what was roughly around 40ish lbs. 3 sets Hammies should be on fire by 15 if done correctly

Lying hamsting Curl. Both legs. AS you contract your hammstring lift your quads off the pad and tighten your glutes. Get a full range of motion here. Should feel the burn at the top of te hamstring. 120x15 3 sets

Seated Quad Extension. Rotate your toes and quads in towards top of the movement.
    140 x20 4 sets

Hack Squat. Heels together. Towards top of platform. All the way down and 85% up. You dont want to lock out. Stay tight in the whole and make sure your keeping your quads involved.
    0lbsx20 reps, two quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20, 4 quarters x 20

Lunges on smith machine. make sure each lunge is deep and long steps. Get everything involved, glutes, quads, hammies, eveb my hip flexors were burning
    35 on each side 20 on each leg 2 sets I reached failure on each set.

I started actually feeling hypo after this workout. Even though the weight was MUCH less than my normal lifts. The intensity was there! Pumps were crazy! Noticing some viens starting to come through on my quads. Could see some fibers twitching as I was doing quad extensions.

7. Key points so far
    *My weight is holding at 240lbs
    * My body is slowly starting to show somes "cuts"
    * Loosing my off season bloat
    * Increased vascularity
    Sides so far
    * Started getting some "BACNE"..
    This is kinda normal for me on cycle but I notice that I had a out break the alst couple days ( at least I know its working)

Chest 1/9/2013

Today I continued in the fashion of my last few workouts and left my EGO at the door. Trained for shape today.

CAble Flys
    55x20, 65x20, 75x15, 90x15, 100x15
    Incline DB press
    120lbs x 12, 120lbsx10, 95x 10
    Incline Barbell
    225x 15, 245x12, 245x10
    Pec dek
    90x20 3sets
    Cable flys low pully super set with incline db flys
    75lbsx12-15 reps super sets w/ 55lbs x 12 2 rotations
    Cable fly low pully super set with cable shrug variation ( contract chest onthe negative of the movement)
    65lbs x 12 w/ Stack x 25 2 rotations

ABs 3 sets of 30
    Seated calves 3 sets of 30

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Key points so far
    *My weight is holding at 240lbs
    * My body is slowly starting to show somes "cuts"
    * Loosing my off season bloat
    * Increased vascularity
    Sides so far
    * Started getting some "BACNE"..
    This is kinda normal for me on cycle but I notice that I had a out break the alst couple days ( at least I know its working)

Chest 1/9/2013

Today I continued in the fashion of my last few workouts and left my EGO at the door. Trained for shape today.

CAble Flys
    55x20, 65x20, 75x15, 90x15, 100x15
    Incline DB press
    120lbs x 12, 120lbsx10, 95x 10
    Incline Barbell
    225x 15, 245x12, 245x10
    Pec dek
    90x20 3sets
    Cable flys low pully super set with incline db flys
    75lbsx12-15 reps super sets w/ 55lbs x 12 2 rotations
    Cable fly low pully super set with cable shrug variation ( contract chest onthe negative of the movement)
    65lbs x 12 w/ Stack x 25 2 rotations

ABs 3 sets of 30
    Seated calves 3 sets of 30

Hell of a workout bro!! I might borrow a few of those exercises for my chest day tomorrow
    After a year off, I'm back

9. So for the average consumer it seems like, at least for the type of dosage it recommends, this would be costly. Maybe two-three bottles of each bottle for a decent cycle. Or am I reading this completely wrong?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

10. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    So for the average consumer it seems like, at least for the type of dosage it recommends, this would be costly. Maybe two-three bottles of each bottle for a decent cycle. Or am I reading this completely wrong?
    If you take the recommended dose on each bottle then youll get a month out of each bottle. Most guys find that with our pH's 6-8 week cycles yeild the best results..

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    If you take the recommended dose on each bottle then youll get a month out of each bottle. Most guys find that with our pH's 6-8 week cycles yeild the best results..
    Yeppers... And... Sometimes doubling up the MMv3...

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

Does LG offer military discounts? I figured I'd do an 8 week cycle. So I'm penciling myself in for 2 of each.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."

13. Diet Update

About half way through my workouts last few days I've started feeling queezy. By the end of the workouts I've been getting shaky and feel dead until I get home and get some carbs in me. So I wonder If one of the ph's (or both) im using is increasing the amount of glucose my body is utilizing. So I modifeid my diet today and will try this out. Less fats, more carbs.

Meal 1
    3 whole omega 3 eggs
    2 scoops whey isolate
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 piece ezekial toast
    6-8oz Fresh heavy pulp OJ

Meal2 (Post workout)
    1 scoop waximaize
    2 scoops whey isolate

Meal3
    9 Eggwhites
    1 omega 3 egg
    4 pieces ezekial toast (plain)

Meal 4
    8 oz 93% lean ground Beef
    1 medium sweet potato

Meal5
    1 scoop waximaize
    2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 6
    2 whole omega 3 eggs
    8 Egg whites
    2 Homemade Protien Bar (oats, pumpkin, eggwhite, protien powder)

Meal 7
    2scoops whey protein isolate
    1 tablespoons natural peanut butter

CAble tricep pushdowns
    100x15-20 x 4 sets

Cable hanging lat bar curl
    140x 20 4 sets

Cable Reverse Curl (Rotating wrist all the way back to imvolve as much forarms as possible)
    75x15 x 3 sets

Cable Rope Curl ( rotaing wrists our at top of movement)
    100x12 3 sets

One arm cable pushdown /reverse pushdown
    60x25 into 60x10 3 sets

One arm DB preacher curl
    35x12 x 3 sets

Nautilus Tricep Ext machine
    200x 12-15 3 sets

Dips
    25 reps x 2 sets

DB Curls (Drop sets)
    Alternating hammer 55, 45, DB Drags 45,35

14. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Does LG offer military discounts? I figured I'd do an 8 week cycle. So I'm penciling myself in for 2 of each.

Not our site specifically. But if you search around some sites do. Fitnessfirstusa.com i beleive does.

15. I noticed the "queasy" feeling, when I was on 17... But, like you, I restructured my diet and had no further issue...

16. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    you can use the discount code RIPP for an extra 10% off on the LG site or grn

@ big mike... dude you aint lived until you take 2.5 doses of epic and 2 full scoops of hemavol with 32 oz of water. let me know how tight your skin gets after that arm session.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you can use the discount code RIPP for an extra 10% off on the LG site or grn

@ big mike... dude you aint lived until you take 2.5 doses of epic and 2 full scoops of hemavol with 32 oz of water. let me know how tight your skin gets after that arm session.
    You fo realz??? I don't think I could hang! lol

18. Alright today was hard and fast

1/11

Delts

giants sets today boys and girls

Db lateral raise into anterior delt raises, into high rope pulls ( rear delts)
    first round 40 reps each sets in the rotation, second 30 ,third 25, fourth 20
    Then drop sets

DB lateral raise
    50 x 10 into 40x 10 into 30x10

Anterior delt raise
    45 x 10 into 35x 10 into 25x10

High rope pulls ( towards face, targets rear delts)
    150 x 20, 150x 20

Standing Barbell press
    135x12, 95x25, 95x30, 95x30

Bent over lateral raise
    25x25, 40x15, 35,15

Shrugs
    80, 70, 60, x20 reps each set

19. This weekend I hit back saturday and legs sunday. Still noticing more separtion between muscles and my whole body feeling harder. So far I'm really enjoying this cycle.

Back 1/12

LAt pulldowns ( closer than nuetral grip, Keep elbos forward, pull all the way to chest, NO LEAN STRICT FORM!)
    145x15 5 sets
    Bent Over Row superset with lat pullovers
    135x15 x4 sets supersetted with lat pullovers with 90lbs (Very strict form, no swing on either movement)
    Nautilus Pullover machine145x12+3 forced reps 4 sets
    Db Rows80x15 x 2
    One Arm CAble Rows80x8 x 2

20. And then Sunday Funday!

Legs 1/14

Iso lateral Lying leg curl superset w/ Seated Hammsting curl
    80lbs (each leg) x 15 super set with 145X20ish 5 rotations
    Single Leg LEGPRESS superset with Hack squat
    4plates(total) x 25, 6platesx 20, 8platesx15 supersets w/ 2platesx20, 2plates and quarter x 20, 4platesx15
    Smith Machine Split Squats
    135x 15 rep each leg 3 sets total
    Quad Extentions
    145x 20 x 3 sets
    Seated Calve raises
    2paltes 30x3
    Name:  543120_544907635521235_180606613_n.jpg
Views: 1143
Size:  94.8 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    You fo realz??? I don't think I could hang! lol
    deffinatley fo realz its my favorite combo.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

22. Look at those tree trunks you have there!!
    What song was that in the video "Power Couple Trains Arms 1/10"? It was pretty heavy and I like it!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

23. Dude you got some sick legs!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Look at those tree trunks you have there!!
    What song was that in the video "Power Couple Trains Arms 1/10"? It was pretty heavy and I like it!!!
    thanks man! Snake oil from parkway drive!

25. So I went higher volume/lighter for the last two weeks and now I'm going to kick in my strength phase for a couple weeks!I felt super stong today! Could really tell the EpiAndro is kicking in!

Cable Flys 4 sets of 12

Inlcine barbel press
    315x8, 365x5, 365x4,

Flat DB bench
    4 sets of 12 with 120lbs

Flat Barbell BEnch
    315x 5, 315x4 ,335x3

Heres me hitting Incline bench 4 reps for 365lbs. I felt so much stronger today. Very good mind muscle connection, slow controlled reps

26. Way to go big mike kill it. I can't wait to run the cycle your on.

27. Today I had a great Delt workouts! Noticing some amazing pumps!! I wanted to go heavier but my shoulder was buggin me so I backed off on the weight and went for the pump and feel of each set. Really feeling in the zone!! More than my usual "zone" lol I think the EpiAndro is really hitting me at this point!

Shoulders:
    Military press on smith 3x10-15 185,225,245lbs
    Superset with
    Plate front delt raise with 35lb palte

Seated Lateral raise 4x10-15 (30lbs)
    Super set with
    Arnold press (45)

Straight bar wide grip front delt raise 4x15-20 70lbs

Standing db lateral raise
    4X (Dropsets) 15, 12, 10
    start with 45, 35, 25

28. Is 17-proandro prostanzonol and the form xt compound or is there something else in it? Also is it as strong as CEL P-Stan or stronger. Kinda confused as to what all 3 compounds are that are listed. Thank man

29. 17-proandro is the prohormone to prostanzonol and is basically the big brother of PH17. Form xt is our newest PCT which features a very stong AI, calcium lactate, ginger, and a few other testosterone boosters.

30. So the pumps on this ishh is unreal! I'm felt so hard today I loved it!

21's
    80 x 21, 4 sets

Tricep overhead ext
    Stack X 15-20 4 sets

Concetration curls
    45 x 15, 40 x 12, 35 x 10, 30 x 12

Seated DB extensions
    125x 12 4 sets

Seated machine dips
    4plates x 15-20 reps

Reverse cable curls
    80 x 15 x 4 sets

Hammer Curls
    55 x 15 each arm 2 sets

High curls
    45x20 3 sets

cable pushdowns
    150 x 12-15 x 3 sets
    Name:  580566_546668035345195_1281373854_n.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  19.0 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cutting on Epi and clen, advice please
    By UnrealMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:35 AM
  2. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  3. Cutting after PCT and keeping gains...
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:17 PM
  4. 12 week hardcore cut
    By besoge in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 03:21 AM
  5. cutting w/test and clen
    By tops2heavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 07:11 PM