Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Perhaps it just takes the Versa-1 a bit longer to kick in......

Good call on weighing only once a week.
    i would think if it has that effect, it would be with the first dose. i think my pre workout isnt strong enough ( G Fuel) so i just traded for jack3d micro. ill do a review on that as well once its in. i HATED the OG jack3d
    BPS Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i would think if it has that effect, it would be with the first dose. i think my pre workout isnt strong enough ( G Fuel) so i just traded for jack3d micro. ill do a review on that as well once its in. i HATED the OG jack3d
    I'm one of the few who hasn't tried either. I guess I should be thinking of what I'm gonna use with Versa-1. I've got some G-8 I'm gonna be using during a log I owe the Redefine guys before I came down with Mono.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

You've noticed some focus, correct? I thought that you had already mentioned it a couple times.

I'm picking up some micro as well. DW and others seemed to really like the combo.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    You've noticed some focus, correct? I thought that you had already mentioned it a couple times.

I'm picking up some micro as well. DW and others seemed to really like the combo.
    i did with the first and second dose.
    BPS Representative

5. Wasn't big on the OG Jack3d either. Jack3d Micro though is really nice at two scoops. Craze is still top dog in my book as far as focus.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Wasn't big on the OG Jack3d either. Jack3d Micro though is really nice at two scoops. Craze is still top dog in my book as far as focus.
    to each his own. my opinion, Lit Up is the best with focus/slight energy
    BPS Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Totally.

I keep forgetting about Lit Up. That was a great product as well. Sweet focus with a nice stim-buzz (not overpowering).

8. 1 scoop Focus XT/1 scoop Craze/200mg Demiurge/2 scoops Hemavol. GET SOME! I will sub the XT with Versa-1 and give it a shot tho.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    LOVED Lit-Up!! Alphamine is spot on, too.

10. Lit Up is still being made btw, just dont like the fact DAA is in it, so i cant take it all the time.
    BPS Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lit Up is still being made btw, just dont like the fact DAA is in it, so i cant take it all the time.
    Did someone else pick up lit up?? I was under the impression after appnut was sold they couldn't sell powders..some legal contract issue..
    Cultivating Mass.

12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Did someone else pick up lit up?? I was under the impression after appnut was sold they couldn't sell powders..some legal contract issue..
    basically, this is what happened if i remember right (when i repped for them)

AppNut was bought out. The new owners came from a different company based out of cali. with there contract with the other company, they could not change companies and sell anything in a powder because it would be competing with the old company. that being said, some company bought Lit Up and is being sold. i forget the name of the company though but its out there
    BPS Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    1 scoop Focus XT/1 scoop Craze/200mg Demiurge/2 scoops Hemavol. GET SOME! I will sub the XT with Versa-1 and give it a shot tho.
    Mmmm.makes me thirsty!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

14. 1/17 - Thursday

Today was leg day. numbers are the same as last thursday. easing my way back into legs. next week i will pick it up a bit. add some lunges and other "fun" things.

Tomorrow I am training arms. will also weigh in for my weekly weigh in and post all numbers for strength.
    BPS Representative

15. HAH! I like how fun is in quotations! lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    HAH! I like how fun is in quotations! lol
    i hate leg day!
    BPS Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i hate leg day!
    I'm a weirdo, I hate back day. I'd much rather do legs than back.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    LOVED Lit-Up!! Alphamine is spot on, too.
    totally, im on this and LOVING it!

Good job on the PRs Phil! Whoop!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

19. You noticing anything from the Compound 20? Day 18 for me, seem a little harder but not leaning out as much as I was hoping so far. We will see in a couple more weeks.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

20. Friday 1/18

Today I did arms. After my first working set i noticed a really nice fullness. not a pump quite yet, but full and hard (that doesnt sound right). anyways, I gained another pound which puts me at +5 in about 3 weeks and i look leaner. I have no clue why or how im responding this good to this stack. literally blows my mind. my jack3d micro should be in in a few days so once its in, I will let you all know and will start it immediately. I had a really nice focus/concentration today. Havent seen it this good since the first few days I was on Versa 1. Really enjoyed it.

Arms

Biceps
    1.) BB Curl - 45x10 warmup
    95x12 - PR ------last week----85x10
    105x8 - PR ------last week----95x8 (Ten Pounds!!! HOLY CRAP)
    115x4 - PR-------last week----105x6 (insane)

2.) Incline DB curl
    35x12
    40x10
    45x8

3.) I have no clue what these are called, im blanking out. High point curl on the seated V Bar row machine but with cables
    40x6
    30x8
    20x10

Triceps
    Couldnt do reverse grip....again...because the bench was taken
    1.) Skull Crusher (to the nose)
    70x12
    80x10
    2.) Skull Crusher (to the top of my head [a little further back])
    40x15
    50x12

3.) Tricep Rope Extension
    5 sets. First 3 were my usual working sets then did 2 drop sets on my 3rd working set

4.) Reverse Grip Cable Pull Down
    3 working sets with 3 super sets of standing DB overhead extension of 30x12 35x10 40x8

I think I know why I "only" gained one pound this week. The first two weeks I was eating a decent amount of carbs, and this week I dindt eat as many carbs. That could be why but hey, im SUPER happy with the results so far. I am surprised as well. Did not expect the weight gain and leaning/hardening out.
    BPS Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    totally, im on this and LOVING it!

Good job on the PRs Phil! Whoop!
    Thanks man. seems like everyday i lift im breaking them

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    You noticing anything from the Compound 20? Day 18 for me, seem a little harder but not leaning out as much as I was hoping so far. We will see in a couple more weeks.
    hard to tell b/c ive never used C20 alone before. I def notice a leaning out in my arms and back for sure. a little it my abdomen. My muscles are just popping now.
    BPS Representative

22. Awesome man, what flavor of micro did you get?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Awesome man, what flavor of micro did you get?
    no clue. traded compound 20 for it.
    BPS Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Awesome man, what flavor of micro did you get?
    There's more than one flavor?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

There's more than one flavor?
    Heck yeah! Lemon Lime was just released. I haven't tried it yet I'm a lemon lime whore....

Mom....the lemon like micro.....fuuuukc!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Heck yeah! Lemon Lime was just released. I haven't tried it yet I'm a lemon lime whore....

Mom....the lemon like micro.....fuuuukc!
    Send me yours when you get it??

27. Nice curls boss. Are you keeping this run going with more Versa-1?
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice curls boss. Are you keeping this run going with more Versa-1?
    dosing versa 1 at 1 cap/day

and i hope it isnt lemon lime. im addicted to sprite (when i eat out) and if it isnt sprite ill hate it. ive tried lemon lime flavors before. not for me
    BPS Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

dosing versa 1 at 1 cap/day

and i hope it isnt lemon lime. im addicted to sprite (when i eat out) and if it isnt sprite ill hate it. ive tried lemon lime flavors before. not for me
    I was actually wondering if you were going to use another bottle (at 1 cap/day). Wasn't sure if this was a 4 or 8 week run.
    PEScience Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I was actually wondering if you were going to use another bottle (at 1 cap/day). Wasn't sure if this was a 4 or 8 week run.
    im coming off a 4 week run of Erase Pro, Anabeta, and DAA now this for 4 weeks. will probably stay at 4 weeks unless gains come like crazy this last week or so. If that happens, I will take Prime and Anabeta for another few weeks high doses.
    BPS Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!