Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Look at those PRs!! I love it!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Look at those PRs!! I love it!
    I really cant believe how well im responding to these supplements. Ive never experienced anything like this before on natural supplements. Especially for only 4 weeks. Ive done 8 weeks with IGF 2 + Anabeta + Prime before and got some serious gains but not this quickly
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I really cant believe how well im responding to these supplements. Ive never experienced anything like this before on natural supplements. Especially for only 4 weeks. Ive done 8 weeks with IGF 2 + Anabeta + Prime before and got some serious gains but not this quickly
    That sounds pretty nice
    •   
       


  4. 1/22 - Tuesday

    Chest

    1.) BB bench - 135x10 warmup
    225x12-----no change from last week, but i could have done 2-3 more reps but i stopped at 12 so i wouldnt get super tired.
    250x9------PR---last week - 245x10. Thats 5 pounds and 1 less rep. nothing big but ill take it
    275x4 ---just wanted to try it. see what i could do. PR----last week----265x4---10 pounds!!!!

    2.) Incline DB
    95x8--PR----last time---90x8
    85x10---PR--last time---80x10
    75x12--PR---last time---70x12

    3.) Incline Machine
    210x8
    180x10
    150x12

    4.)Flys
    4 sets, all drop sets. 12,10,8,6

    Total of 13 working sets plus 1 warmup = 14 sets total. The numbers i post our from the workouts i just completed compared to last week's numbers, not my first time numbers. At the end of this log, I will post the first time numbers compared to the last weeks numbers as well as my weight and thoughts on the stack...etc
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/22 - Tuesday

    Chest

    1.) BB bench - 135x10 warmup
    225x12-----no change from last week, but i could have done 2-3 more reps but i stopped at 12 so i wouldnt get super tired.
    250x9------PR---last week - 245x10. Thats 5 pounds and 1 less rep. nothing big but ill take it
    275x4 ---just wanted to try it. see what i could do. PR----last week----265x4---10 pounds!!!!

    2.) Incline DB
    95x8--PR----last time---90x8
    85x10---PR--last time---80x10
    75x12--PR---last time---70x12

    3.) Incline Machine
    210x8
    180x10
    150x12

    4.)Flys
    4 sets, all drop sets. 12,10,8,6

    Total of 13 working sets plus 1 warmup = 14 sets total. The numbers i post our from the workouts i just completed compared to last week's numbers, not my first time numbers. At the end of this log, I will post the first time numbers compared to the last weeks numbers as well as my weight and thoughts on the stack...etc
    Damn, my dude! Living up to that username, 'cause you are straight balling!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Damn, my dude! Living up to that username, 'cause you are straight balling!!
    haha i made the username when i was like 18 i know its gay! yeah man, i seriously hope people dont think im making this crap up with all my PRs. i really dont like to pimp the snot out of any supplement because sometimes people who secretly work for the company will do that just to get people to buy it. i go with my workout buddy every lift day and hes my witness, although i know that means nothing since he doesnt post on here and u guys dont know him.

    On a side note, I got a complement from a pretty large dude in the gym yesterday. He said im filling out, especially in my shoulders. funny thing is is that i dont lift shoulders except for reverse flys. i get enough front delt work on chest day. crazy.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    haha i made the username when i was like 18 i know its gay! yeah man, i seriously hope people dont think im making this crap up with all my PRs. i really dont like to pimp the snot out of any supplement because sometimes people who secretly work for the company will do that just to get people to buy it. i go with my workout buddy every lift day and hes my witness, although i know that means nothing since he doesnt post on here and u guys dont know him.

    On a side note, I got a complement from a pretty large dude in the gym yesterday. He said im filling out, especially in my shoulders. funny thing is is that i dont lift shoulders except for reverse flys. i get enough front delt work on chest day. crazy.
    I've no reason to doubt you brother man! I'm jealous though! Hope the gains keep coming!

  8. I believe you haha. With all the IC orders arriving, I think the majority of people's doubts will be gone in a few weeks.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Keep it up R1
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  10. Solid logging man and results. So stoked for mine
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  11. PR this, PR that... getting so common its getting old! haha good job brotha, keep crushin!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    PR this, PR that... getting so common its getting old! haha good job brotha, keep crushin!
    haha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Follow my log m8s
    abe/ erase pro

  14. 1/24 - Thursday

    I could only do light machine work on legs on thursday. my back gave me fits the other night and didnt want to do squats or deads. im going to hit arms today (friday). i think my jack3d will be in today so i will try to wait to workout till the mailman arrives. will weigh in as well.

    1/25 - Friday

    Today is my last day on Prime. have 8 caps left. I have about a week left on compound 20 (i think), and about 2 weeks left on Versa 1. im tempted to open up the other bottle of Prime and run it high dose til the versa 1 is gone. what do you guys thing? you think thats overkill since im coming off 4 weeks of erase pro, daa, and anabeta?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. I really have no idea about that or if the high doses of prime will increase the benefits that much

  16. The 69 protocol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. prime it up, i freakin love that stuff
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The 69 protocol?
    i would prob run it at 9 on training days, 8 on OFF days and OFF on the weekends. but that would put me at around a 10-11 week natty cycle. feels like thats a lot
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. 1/25 - Friday

    Did arms today. Weighed in at the same, so no weight gain for this week. i knew i felt small all week lol

    Biceps
    1.) BB Curl - warmup 45x10
    120x4----PR right off the bat. last week------115x4
    105x8
    95x12

    2.) Hammer Curls
    55x8
    50x10
    45x12

    Triceps
    1.)Reverse Grip Bench - 135x10 warmup
    225x10 - week 1 ---- 225x8 PR
    245x6 - week 1------ 245x4 PR
    255x3 - week 1------245x4 PR

    I havent done these since week 1 and look at the results! about 10 pounds added on that. I also did skull crushers and dips but forgot to record haha

    BothI did a superset of tricep rope extensions with rope hammer curls. 3 sets.


    I will try to get a final review of the numbers this weekend from the first time i did the lift to the last time i did the lift. I will keep the log going with Versa 1 and Compound 20. Really tempted to keep it going with another bottle of Prime.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  20. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I really have no idea about that or if the high doses of prime will increase the benefits that much

    Prime is under dosed as it is. Thats why it is suggested to run it at the 69 protocol.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Prime is under dosed as it is. Thats why it is suggested to run it at the 69 protocol.
    No wonder I never felt anything *rolls eyes* but now I know thank you

  22. That's a bad ass workout bro, nice numbers!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    No wonder I never felt anything *rolls eyes* but now I know thank you
    ive seen some results running Prime at the suggested dosage, but nothing like 69 or even 10 on training days and 8 on OFF days. just gotta find what works for you. i love 69 protocol.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's a bad ass workout bro, nice numbers!

    eh, kinda short. usually i blast arms because i dont get tired and have the energy to keep going but i was disappointed that my jack3d micro wasnt in today, so i went in there kinda feeling bummed but hey, at least i got some work it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    ive seen some results running Prime at the suggested dosage, but nothing like 69 or even 10 on training days and 8 on OFF days. just gotta find what works for you. i love 69 protocol.
    I think I asked once before but can u elaborate on 69 protocol? How do you dose that
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I think I asked once before but can u elaborate on 69 protocol? How do you dose that
    6 on OFF days, 9 on TRAINING days, completely OFF on saturday and sunday.

    basically, take 2 days off of Prime during the week. 9 caps on training, 6 on off days
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I think I asked once before but can u elaborate on 69 protocol? How do you dose that
    6 on off days 9 on training days with the additional dose done pre-workout. After a bit the results it yields are similar to dosing 9 everyday.

    I did this with DC completely off Prime on weekends, went well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    6 on OFF days, 9 on TRAINING days, completely OFF on saturday and sunday.

    basically, take 2 days off of Prime during the week. 9 caps on training, 6 on off days
    Is there an echo in here lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. working on the review right now. i think you guys will be surprised at my numbers for only 3 1/2 weeks. Ive only done chest and its getting late so I am going to sleep. Ill work on back and maybe finish with arms then post it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  30. Why is it that you take two days off prime

  31. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Why is it that you take two days off prime
    just the way it is. i used to take breaks off supplements on the weekends all the time. i forget why it is with Prime, but there is a reason
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  32. Final Review of all the products stacked
    As you all know, the Prime is finished. Still have compound 20 and Versa 1 to go, may open another bottle of Prime. Before i do all that, I wanted to give you all the before and after numbers. I gained 5 pounds during this 3 1/2 week log. I have been on Prime since 12/30. Been on compound 20 and Versa 1 since 1/7 so I still have about 2 weeks left for the both of those. The beginning numbers are on the left. the final numbers are on the right

    1.) BB Bench
    -225x8 ------------225x12 -----4 rep increase
    -245x 5------------250x9--------5 pounds and 4 rep increase
    -255x4-------------275x4-------20 pound increase

    For BB bench, It is safe to say that I added 20 pounds onto my bench in 3 1/2 weeks

    2.) Incline DB
    95x8---------------90x8
    85x10--------------80x10
    75x12---------------70x12

    I didnt get a chance to do these that much because it was always taken. I had to do BB one week vs DB because the DB bench was being used. Well, there u have it for chest. feel free to browse the log for strength increases on other chest workouts, but these are the main ones i do. 20 pounds on BB flat and 5 pounds (each hand) with DB incline in 3 1/2 weeks. not bad.

    Back

    1.) BB Row
    185x10 ------------- well, i cant find where i logged it again. i may have only done BB row once. feel free to find it in the log
    205x10 -------------
    225x7---------------

    2.) Lat Pulldown
    160x8 -----------------------160x10
    145x10 ----------------------160x10
    130x12 ----------------------145x12

    Huge increase in Lat Pulls.

    3.) Seated V Bar Row
    170x8------------------180x8

    10 pound increase and only doing them twice in the log.


    ARMS

    Biceps

    1.) BB Curl
    85x8-----------105x8
    95x6----------- 95x12
    105x4---------- 120x4


    Triceps

    1.) Reverse Grip Bench (only did twice but saw improvement)
    225x10 -- ---- ----225x8
    245x6 --------- --245x4 ----------------the numbers on the left are the most recent numbers. sorry about that
    255x3 ------------245x4

    For arms, i always change it up and do lots of drop sets/supersets so its hard to log that stuff but i kept BB curl every arm day and the improvement is very obvious.


    Well, I am finished with 1 bottle of Prime. Still have 2 weeks for compound 20 and Versa 1. Im tempted to open up the other Prime and run it at 69 protocol or even higher maybe. either way, I will keep this log going until the versa 1 is done. I am up 5 pounds total and have lost a little bit of fat/water. My jack3d micro should be in Monday so I will be adding that to the log as well. DAA is done, so this log will be everything except DAA and maybe Prime. not sure yet. what do you guys think so far?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  33. If you hadn't already did the four Weeks prior I'd say add the prime in, but really that's up to you brother

  34. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Final Review of all the products stacked
    As you all know, the Prime is finished. Still have compound 20 and Versa 1 to go, may open another bottle of Prime. Before i do all that, I wanted to give you all the before and after numbers. I gained 5 pounds during this 3 1/2 week log. I have been on Prime since 12/30. Been on compound 20 and Versa 1 since 1/7 so I still have about 2 weeks left for the both of those. The beginning numbers are on the left. the final numbers are on the right

    1.) BB Bench
    -225x8 ------------225x12 -----4 rep increase
    -245x 5------------250x9--------5 pounds and 4 rep increase
    -255x4-------------275x4-------20 pound increase

    For BB bench, It is safe to say that I added 20 pounds onto my bench in 3 1/2 weeks

    2.) Incline DB
    95x8---------------90x8
    85x10--------------80x10
    75x12---------------70x12

    I didnt get a chance to do these that much because it was always taken. I had to do BB one week vs DB because the DB bench was being used. Well, there u have it for chest. feel free to browse the log for strength increases on other chest workouts, but these are the main ones i do. 20 pounds on BB flat and 5 pounds (each hand) with DB incline in 3 1/2 weeks. not bad.

    Back

    1.) BB Row
    185x10 ------------- well, i cant find where i logged it again. i may have only done BB row once. feel free to find it in the log
    205x10 -------------
    225x7---------------

    2.) Lat Pulldown
    160x8 -----------------------160x10
    145x10 ----------------------160x10
    130x12 ----------------------145x12

    Huge increase in Lat Pulls.

    3.) Seated V Bar Row
    170x8------------------180x8

    10 pound increase and only doing them twice in the log.

    ARMS

    Biceps

    1.) BB Curl
    85x8-----------105x8
    95x6----------- 95x12
    105x4---------- 120x4

    Triceps

    1.) Reverse Grip Bench (only did twice but saw improvement)
    225x10 -- ---- ----225x8
    245x6 --------- --245x4 ----------------the numbers on the left are the most recent numbers. sorry about that
    255x3 ------------245x4

    For arms, i always change it up and do lots of drop sets/supersets so its hard to log that stuff but i kept BB curl every arm day and the improvement is very obvious.

    Well, I am finished with 1 bottle of Prime. Still have 2 weeks for compound 20 and Versa 1. Im tempted to open up the other Prime and run it at 69 protocol or even higher maybe. either way, I will keep this log going until the versa 1 is done. I am up 5 pounds total and have lost a little bit of fat/water. My jack3d micro should be in Monday so I will be adding that to the log as well. DAA is done, so this log will be everything except DAA and maybe Prime. not sure yet. what do you guys think so far?
    Great work man. Those are some awesome increases, and natty?!?!? Jut gotta keep eating to grow, and with versa-1 that shouldn't be a problem hahaha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  35. congrats Phil, those are some super increases. I'm right there with these guys... keep the prime running. I know how well you respond to it from in person, so get runnin!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  36. yeah im still debating Prime. I really want to change the routine to a modified DC training routine. for example, on my compound lifts, do DC style as well as all the DC stretches. for the rest, do reverse pyramid of 8-12 reps with accessory lifts high reps.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  37. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah im still debating Prime. I really want to change the routine to a modified DC training routine. for example, on my compound lifts, do DC style as well as all the DC stretches. for the rest, do reverse pyramid of 8-12 reps with accessory lifts high reps.
    Would love to see that workout logged! Always wondered about dc / dc mods
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  38. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would love to see that workout logged! Always wondered about dc / dc mods
    ill log it for sure. i LOVE dc training.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. 1/27 - Sunday ----------------NEW START

    Just wanted to get this post up as the midway point with my Versa 1 since i will be starting a little different workout routine. I will be doing a modified DC routine and will be focusing on body comp/weight. I will post strength numbers up, but thats not gonna be my focus. This new section will being Monday (1/28) and I will be running Prime at 69 protocol.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  40. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    just the way it is. i used to take breaks off supplements on the weekends all the time. i forget why it is with Prime, but there is a reason
    Only take one day off with prime if using the 69 protocol.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in