Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosing versa 1 at 1 cap/day

and i hope it isnt lemon lime. im addicted to sprite (when i eat out) and if it isnt sprite ill hate it. ive tried lemon lime flavors before. not for me
If it Is lemon lime I'll trade u my fruit punch lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it Is lemon lime I'll trade u my fruit punch lol
its all good. im not picky. i just mix with a small amount of water and take it as a large shot. anything is better than the OG NO Shotgun and thats what i took when it was on the market. best pre workout i have ever used.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its all good. im not picky. i just mix with a small amount of water and take it as a large shot. anything is better than the OG NO Shotgun and thats what i took when it was on the market. best pre workout i have ever used.
Yea that's good stuff. Synthesize for post wo is legit too

aceroni

Awards
One, congrats on the PRs,
two, five pounds in three Weeks is pretty serious gains..
Three, never tried no shotgun but I cannot wait for enhanced! Boom!!

edit:
starting a new log abe/ep / possibly daa? i'll link it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/21 - Monday

Today I did back. Blasted it. Couldnt do BB Row because all the BB were taken, but i did T Bar Row instead. Overall great feeling in the gym. Im all out of G Fuel now so I will be taking superpump till my jack3d micro gets in. I will weigh in every Friday. i still have another bottle of Prime and would love to run it with anabeta and keep this log going, but I think that may be overkill since this will be a total of 8 weeks on something. What do you guys think?

Back
1.) T Bar Row Hammer Strength Machine - (weight doesnt include the machine)
45 x 10 warmup
90x12
100x10
110x8

2.) Seated V Bar Row
180x8------PR------last week------170x8
150x10
120x12

3.) Lat Pulldown
145x12-----PR--------last time i did these-------145x10
160x10 ----PR --------last time i did these ------160x8

4.) Lat Pulldown Negatives
100x10
70x12

5.) Reverse Fly
75x15
90x12

6.) Rope Pulls - still dont know what these are called
Did 3 sets all drop sets. 15,10,7

Total of 16 working sets with 1 warmup set (of course i do stretching at the begging, during, and after the workout)

At the end of the log, I will post all of the different exercises I have done and my numbers from the first time I did them and the last time I did them so we can really see how much my strength has improved. I still feel alot leaner in my arms and back. Abdomen is improving and i have a nice fullness throughout the day in my muscles. Appetite hasnt increased like alot of people who tested Versa 1 had said, but maybe i just dont notice it. Going to hit chest tomorrow. will try to keep the workouts the same every week or as close as i can. I know for sure ill be doing flat bench first but idk if i will go to incline BB or incline DB after. depends what is available. i want my freakin jack3d mirco

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the consistent PR's. How'd you like the Meadows rows (I think that's what you did with t-bar)?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i just didnt think about it. ill try to remember for next week. do some BB row then those to follow

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at those PRs!! I love it!
I really cant believe how well im responding to these supplements. Ive never experienced anything like this before on natural supplements. Especially for only 4 weeks. Ive done 8 weeks with IGF 2 + Anabeta + Prime before and got some serious gains but not this quickly

aceroni

Awards
I really cant believe how well im responding to these supplements. Ive never experienced anything like this before on natural supplements. Especially for only 4 weeks. Ive done 8 weeks with IGF 2 + Anabeta + Prime before and got some serious gains but not this quickly
That sounds pretty nice

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/22 - Tuesday

Chest

1.) BB bench - 135x10 warmup
225x12-----no change from last week, but i could have done 2-3 more reps but i stopped at 12 so i wouldnt get super tired.
250x9------PR---last week - 245x10. Thats 5 pounds and 1 less rep. nothing big but ill take it
275x4 ---just wanted to try it. see what i could do. PR----last week----265x4---10 pounds!!!!

2.) Incline DB
95x8--PR----last time---90x8
85x10---PR--last time---80x10
75x12--PR---last time---70x12

3.) Incline Machine
210x8
180x10
150x12

4.)Flys
4 sets, all drop sets. 12,10,8,6

Total of 13 working sets plus 1 warmup = 14 sets total. The numbers i post our from the workouts i just completed compared to last week's numbers, not my first time numbers. At the end of this log, I will post the first time numbers compared to the last weeks numbers as well as my weight and thoughts on the stack...etc

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/22 - Tuesday

Chest

1.) BB bench - 135x10 warmup
225x12-----no change from last week, but i could have done 2-3 more reps but i stopped at 12 so i wouldnt get super tired.
250x9------PR---last week - 245x10. Thats 5 pounds and 1 less rep. nothing big but ill take it
275x4 ---just wanted to try it. see what i could do. PR----last week----265x4---10 pounds!!!!

2.) Incline DB
95x8--PR----last time---90x8
85x10---PR--last time---80x10
75x12--PR---last time---70x12

3.) Incline Machine
210x8
180x10
150x12

4.)Flys
4 sets, all drop sets. 12,10,8,6

Total of 13 working sets plus 1 warmup = 14 sets total. The numbers i post our from the workouts i just completed compared to last week's numbers, not my first time numbers. At the end of this log, I will post the first time numbers compared to the last weeks numbers as well as my weight and thoughts on the stack...etc
Damn, my dude! Living up to that username, 'cause you are straight balling!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, my dude! Living up to that username, 'cause you are straight balling!!
haha i made the username when i was like 18 i know its gay! yeah man, i seriously hope people dont think im making this crap up with all my PRs. i really dont like to pimp the snot out of any supplement because sometimes people who secretly work for the company will do that just to get people to buy it. i go with my workout buddy every lift day and hes my witness, although i know that means nothing since he doesnt post on here and u guys dont know him.

On a side note, I got a complement from a pretty large dude in the gym yesterday. He said im filling out, especially in my shoulders. funny thing is is that i dont lift shoulders except for reverse flys. i get enough front delt work on chest day. crazy.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i made the username when i was like 18 i know its gay! yeah man, i seriously hope people dont think im making this crap up with all my PRs. i really dont like to pimp the snot out of any supplement because sometimes people who secretly work for the company will do that just to get people to buy it. i go with my workout buddy every lift day and hes my witness, although i know that means nothing since he doesnt post on here and u guys dont know him.

On a side note, I got a complement from a pretty large dude in the gym yesterday. He said im filling out, especially in my shoulders. funny thing is is that i dont lift shoulders except for reverse flys. i get enough front delt work on chest day. crazy.
I've no reason to doubt you brother man! I'm jealous though! Hope the gains keep coming!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you haha. With all the IC orders arriving, I think the majority of people's doubts will be gone in a few weeks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PR this, PR that... getting so common its getting old! haha ;) good job brotha, keep crushin!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/24 - Thursday

I could only do light machine work on legs on thursday. my back gave me fits the other night and didnt want to do squats or deads. im going to hit arms today (friday). i think my jack3d will be in today so i will try to wait to workout till the mailman arrives. will weigh in as well.

1/25 - Friday

Today is my last day on Prime. have 8 caps left. I have about a week left on compound 20 (i think), and about 2 weeks left on Versa 1. im tempted to open up the other bottle of Prime and run it high dose til the versa 1 is gone. what do you guys thing? you think thats overkill since im coming off 4 weeks of erase pro, daa, and anabeta?

aceroni

Awards
I really have no idea about that or if the high doses of prime will increase the benefits that much

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/25 - Friday

Did arms today. Weighed in at the same, so no weight gain for this week. i knew i felt small all week lol

Biceps
1.) BB Curl - warmup 45x10
120x4----PR right off the bat. last week------115x4
105x8
95x12

2.) Hammer Curls
55x8
50x10
45x12

Triceps
1.)Reverse Grip Bench - 135x10 warmup
225x10 - week 1 ---- 225x8 PR
245x6 - week 1------ 245x4 PR
255x3 - week 1------245x4 PR

I havent done these since week 1 and look at the results! about 10 pounds added on that. I also did skull crushers and dips but forgot to record haha

BothI did a superset of tricep rope extensions with rope hammer curls. 3 sets.

I will try to get a final review of the numbers this weekend from the first time i did the lift to the last time i did the lift. I will keep the log going with Versa 1 and Compound 20. Really tempted to keep it going with another bottle of Prime.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have no idea about that or if the high doses of prime will increase the benefits that much

Prime is under dosed as it is. Thats why it is suggested to run it at the 69 protocol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wonder I never felt anything *rolls eyes* but now I know thank you
ive seen some results running Prime at the suggested dosage, but nothing like 69 or even 10 on training days and 8 on OFF days. just gotta find what works for you. i love 69 protocol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a bad ass workout bro, nice numbers!

eh, kinda short. usually i blast arms because i dont get tired and have the energy to keep going but i was disappointed that my jack3d micro wasnt in today, so i went in there kinda feeling bummed but hey, at least i got some work it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive seen some results running Prime at the suggested dosage, but nothing like 69 or even 10 on training days and 8 on OFF days. just gotta find what works for you. i love 69 protocol.
I think I asked once before but can u elaborate on 69 protocol? How do you dose that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I asked once before but can u elaborate on 69 protocol? How do you dose that
6 on OFF days, 9 on TRAINING days, completely OFF on saturday and sunday.

basically, take 2 days off of Prime during the week. 9 caps on training, 6 on off days

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 on off days 9 on training days with the additional dose done pre-workout. After a bit the results it yields are similar to dosing 9 everyday.

I did this with DC completely off Prime on weekends, went well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
working on the review right now. i think you guys will be surprised at my numbers for only 3 1/2 weeks. Ive only done chest and its getting late so I am going to sleep. Ill work on back and maybe finish with arms then post it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review of all the products stacked
As you all know, the Prime is finished. Still have compound 20 and Versa 1 to go, may open another bottle of Prime. Before i do all that, I wanted to give you all the before and after numbers. I gained 5 pounds during this 3 1/2 week log. I have been on Prime since 12/30. Been on compound 20 and Versa 1 since 1/7 so I still have about 2 weeks left for the both of those. The beginning numbers are on the left. the final numbers are on the right

1.) BB Bench
-225x8 ------------225x12 -----4 rep increase
-245x 5------------250x9--------5 pounds and 4 rep increase
-255x4-------------275x4-------20 pound increase

For BB bench, It is safe to say that I added 20 pounds onto my bench in 3 1/2 weeks

2.) Incline DB
95x8---------------90x8
85x10--------------80x10
75x12---------------70x12

I didnt get a chance to do these that much because it was always taken. I had to do BB one week vs DB because the DB bench was being used. Well, there u have it for chest. feel free to browse the log for strength increases on other chest workouts, but these are the main ones i do. 20 pounds on BB flat and 5 pounds (each hand) with DB incline in 3 1/2 weeks. not bad.

Back

1.) BB Row
185x10 ------------- well, i cant find where i logged it again. i may have only done BB row once. feel free to find it in the log :D
205x10 -------------
225x7---------------

2.) Lat Pulldown
160x8 -----------------------160x10
145x10 ----------------------160x10
130x12 ----------------------145x12

Huge increase in Lat Pulls.

3.) Seated V Bar Row
170x8------------------180x8

10 pound increase and only doing them twice in the log.

ARMS

Biceps

1.) BB Curl
85x8-----------105x8
95x6----------- 95x12
105x4---------- 120x4

Triceps

1.) Reverse Grip Bench (only did twice but saw improvement)
225x10 -- ---- ----225x8
245x6 --------- --245x4 ----------------the numbers on the left are the most recent numbers. sorry about that
255x3 ------------245x4

For arms, i always change it up and do lots of drop sets/supersets so its hard to log that stuff but i kept BB curl every arm day and the improvement is very obvious.

Well, I am finished with 1 bottle of Prime. Still have 2 weeks for compound 20 and Versa 1. Im tempted to open up the other Prime and run it at 69 protocol or even higher maybe. either way, I will keep this log going until the versa 1 is done. I am up 5 pounds total and have lost a little bit of fat/water. My jack3d micro should be in Monday so I will be adding that to the log as well. DAA is done, so this log will be everything except DAA and maybe Prime. not sure yet. what do you guys think so far?

aceroni

Awards
If you hadn't already did the four Weeks prior I'd say add the prime in, but really that's up to you brother

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review of all the products stacked
As you all know, the Prime is finished. Still have compound 20 and Versa 1 to go, may open another bottle of Prime. Before i do all that, I wanted to give you all the before and after numbers. I gained 5 pounds during this 3 1/2 week log. I have been on Prime since 12/30. Been on compound 20 and Versa 1 since 1/7 so I still have about 2 weeks left for the both of those. The beginning numbers are on the left. the final numbers are on the right

1.) BB Bench
-225x8 ------------225x12 -----4 rep increase
-245x 5------------250x9--------5 pounds and 4 rep increase
-255x4-------------275x4-------20 pound increase

For BB bench, It is safe to say that I added 20 pounds onto my bench in 3 1/2 weeks

2.) Incline DB
95x8---------------90x8
85x10--------------80x10
75x12---------------70x12

I didnt get a chance to do these that much because it was always taken. I had to do BB one week vs DB because the DB bench was being used. Well, there u have it for chest. feel free to browse the log for strength increases on other chest workouts, but these are the main ones i do. 20 pounds on BB flat and 5 pounds (each hand) with DB incline in 3 1/2 weeks. not bad.

Back

1.) BB Row
185x10 ------------- well, i cant find where i logged it again. i may have only done BB row once. feel free to find it in the log :D
205x10 -------------
225x7---------------

2.) Lat Pulldown
160x8 -----------------------160x10
145x10 ----------------------160x10
130x12 ----------------------145x12

Huge increase in Lat Pulls.

3.) Seated V Bar Row
170x8------------------180x8

10 pound increase and only doing them twice in the log.

ARMS

Biceps

1.) BB Curl
85x8-----------105x8
95x6----------- 95x12
105x4---------- 120x4

Triceps

1.) Reverse Grip Bench (only did twice but saw improvement)
225x10 -- ---- ----225x8
245x6 --------- --245x4 ----------------the numbers on the left are the most recent numbers. sorry about that
255x3 ------------245x4

For arms, i always change it up and do lots of drop sets/supersets so its hard to log that stuff but i kept BB curl every arm day and the improvement is very obvious.

Well, I am finished with 1 bottle of Prime. Still have 2 weeks for compound 20 and Versa 1. Im tempted to open up the other Prime and run it at 69 protocol or even higher maybe. either way, I will keep this log going until the versa 1 is done. I am up 5 pounds total and have lost a little bit of fat/water. My jack3d micro should be in Monday so I will be adding that to the log as well. DAA is done, so this log will be everything except DAA and maybe Prime. not sure yet. what do you guys think so far?
Great work man. Those are some awesome increases, and natty?!?!? Jut gotta keep eating to grow, and with versa-1 that shouldn't be a problem hahaha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats Phil, those are some super increases. I'm right there with these guys... keep the prime running. I know how well you respond to it from in person, so get runnin!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah im still debating Prime. I really want to change the routine to a modified DC training routine. for example, on my compound lifts, do DC style as well as all the DC stretches. for the rest, do reverse pyramid of 8-12 reps with accessory lifts high reps.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah im still debating Prime. I really want to change the routine to a modified DC training routine. for example, on my compound lifts, do DC style as well as all the DC stretches. for the rest, do reverse pyramid of 8-12 reps with accessory lifts high reps.
Would love to see that workout logged! Always wondered about dc / dc mods

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/27 - Sunday ----------------NEW START

Just wanted to get this post up as the midway point with my Versa 1 since i will be starting a little different workout routine. I will be doing a modified DC routine and will be focusing on body comp/weight. I will post strength numbers up, but thats not gonna be my focus. This new section will being Monday (1/28) and I will be running Prime at 69 protocol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the way it is. i used to take breaks off supplements on the weekends all the time. i forget why it is with Prime, but there is a reason
Only take one day off with prime if using the 69 protocol.