Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    How cool would it be if PES gave you a free bottle to log with all of your free stuff you got. (BIG HINT PES ) I say allow PES to shine with the PreWO aspect of this stack!
    that would be nice
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/8 - Tuesday

Today i hit chest. this was probably the best workout i have had in a long time. walked in and was ready to go. not sure if thats the versa 1 focus effect or placebo effect but something was there. Also hit a few PRs!!!!!!! I have taken Prime in past before and loved it so this is no surprise, but the surprise it its only been about a week and my strength gains are flying up.

Chest

BB Bench
    135x10 - warmup. really slow, held at the bottom to get a solid stretch
    225x8 - wanted to start at the same weight as last time to gauge where i was at and how it felt compared to last week
    250x7 - PR - last week - 245x5 - up 5 pounds and did 3 more reps (7)
    260x4 - PR - last week - 255x4 - up 5 pounds, same reps (4)

DB Incline
    90x10 - PR - last week - 90x8 - same weight but 2 more reps
    80x10 - last week - 80x10
    70x12 - last week - 70x12

Machine Decline
    3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives - no weight change

Machine Incline
    3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets - no weight change

Machine Seated Flys
    2 sets. 15,10 - no weight change. Did a static hold on my final set for 9 seconds to end on a solid stretch

Today was great as you can see. I will keep BB bench and DB incline in my routine as my first 2 lifts but i may change the machine work up a bit throughout the log. I dont log those numbers b/c i do different things (drop sets,super sets, DC style..etc) but i will tell you what i did with each one like i have been doing. Back is not sore today so I may be changing an accessory lift next monday and see what results i get and how i feel a day after. i love being sore, although i realize the lack of soreness does not mean nothing is happening.

My preworkout supplements:

Prime - 4 caps
    Compound 20 - 2 caps
    DAA - 1.5g
    G Fuel - 1 scoop
    Creapure - about 3g
    Beta Alanine - 1 scoop
    Swoll N - 3 caps
    Versa 1 - 1 cap

im really surprised my DB incline numbers were up a bit after going pretty heavy (for me at least) on BB bench. Im usually shot after my first lift because i have the most energy and go the hardest on that lift. I will weigh in on Thursday. Diet hasnt changed.
    can we add these PRs to our PR ticker?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that would be nice
    haha just trying to help a fellow texan!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    can we add these PRs to our PR ticker?
    if you must

i need a freakin stronger pre workout! was waiting to here about enhanced but looks like it will be a few weeks at least before its released. may trade for jack3d micro. we will see.

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

haha just trying to help a fellow texan!
    i live in texas but not from texas! haha

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You ruined it... HOW DARE YOU. But hey atleast you're in texas, I miss it . Born and raised in dallas/houston. So yes.. i am a huge dallas(More when Troy Aikman was playing)/houston fan.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

You ruined it... HOW DARE YOU. But hey atleast you're in texas, I miss it . Born and raised in dallas/houston. So yes.. i am a huge dallas(More when Troy Aikman was playing)/houston fan.
    no disrespect but ive never understood how someone can be a fan of two teams.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Hardcore dallas fan to be honest.. But when we moved to M-Town, my parents got season tickets to the texans when they announced houston was going to have a football team.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

if you must

i need a freakin stronger pre workout! was waiting to here about enhanced but looks like it will be a few weeks at least before its released. may trade for jack3d micro. we will see.
    I've added extra caffeine and ALCAR to my pre workout dosing (with Versa-1). I'd suggest that if you have it on hand. Workouts are amazing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I've added extra caffeine and ALCAR to my pre workout dosing (with Versa-1). I'd suggest that if you have it on hand. Workouts are amazing.
    the only thing designed to be pre workout that i have is G Fuel and agmatiine. looking to get jack3d micro in a trade or sponsored or wait for PES Enhanced. Natty would probably hook me up if i log

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

the only thing designed to be pre workout that i have is G Fuel and agmatiine. looking to get jack3d micro in a trade or sponsored or wait for PES Enhanced. Natty would probably hook me up if i log
    Those are the 2 pre workouts I'm looking to pick up as well. I've been using Craze recently.
    PES Representative
  12. Diamond Member

Nice stack. Versa-1 belongs in every pre-workout arsenal.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Diamond Member

Jack3d Micro and Versa-1 make for an unforgettable workout. Every time!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

sounds dreamy
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/10 - Thursday

Today I did legs. Am not allowed to go heavy yet. i did lower reps on a few things, but i did negatives when i went low reps. numbers arent impressive, but with my back, its all i can do for now till its 100%. I really like the focus. it doesnt blow me away, but i def notice it. may be that my pre workout isnt that strong. looking to get something stronger maybe. especially since my G Fuel is running out. would love if USP hooked me up with some! ;D

Legs

Sumo Deadlifts
    135 warmup - 10 reps
    185x10
    205x8
    225x6

Front Squats - did negatives on these
    135x12
    155x10
    175x8

Also did some lower leg work, all drop sets. Did 4 sets of lunges with drop sets of hammy pulls. First time ive really done legs in a while b/c my chiropractor hasnt allowed it in some time. felt good.

Tomorrow I will blast arms. I will try to do the same lifts as last Friday so we can compare. I will also weigh in. I feel larger and more lean, but we will see.

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

The focus/feeling I experience is hard to explain and becomes more apparent as my workouts keep progressing. I'm looking forward to seeing how you feel and what progress you make in the coming weeks.
    PES Representative
  18. Senior Member

I missed the IC release due to server probs combined with work, I'm hoping to grab a bottle from Nutra when they get it.

Looking forward to your arm day!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I missed the IC release due to server probs combined with work, I'm hoping to grab a bottle from Nutra when they get it.

I'm pretty sure you didn't miss the IC deal man. I know they extended the sale because of the initial server issues, and it still looks active when I go to the site.
    PES Representative
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm pretty sure you didn't miss the IC deal man. I know they extended the sale because of the initial server issues, and it still looks active when I go to the site.
    This ^^^^ extended 24-36hrs as of yesterday morning (well probably afternoon EST)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

1/10 - Thursday

Today I did legs. Am not allowed to go heavy yet. i did lower reps on a few things, but i did negatives when i went low reps. numbers arent impressive, but with my back, its all i can do for now till its 100%. I really like the focus. it doesnt blow me away, but i def notice it. may be that my pre workout isnt that strong. looking to get something stronger maybe. especially since my G Fuel is running out. would love if USP hooked me up with some! ;D

Legs

Sumo Deadlifts
    135 warmup - 10 reps
    185x10
    205x8
    225x6

Front Squats - did negatives on these
    135x12
    155x10
    175x8

Also did some lower leg work, all drop sets. Did 4 sets of lunges with drop sets of hammy pulls. First time ive really done legs in a while b/c my chiropractor hasnt allowed it in some time. felt good.

Tomorrow I will blast arms. I will try to do the same lifts as last Friday so we can compare. I will also weigh in. I feel larger and more lean, but we will see.
    Rock on dude! Glad to see your able to do somewhat of a leg work, but dont over do it! Looking forward to the next update my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

haha i couldn't get it on my computer but i did it on my iphone
  22. Senior Member

Thanks guys, just snagged it!!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Nice, it may take awhile to process... as mine is still in processing but im glad you got it. This should be epic, the write up is nice as well as the stuff that im reading about the main active ingredient
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/11 - Friday

Havent hit the gym yet. will update this post with my numbers after i lift. I will be doing arms. just wanted to comment a bit on how i feel today. My traps and legs are shot. im guessing my traps are sore from deadlifts...no clue though. thighs and hammys are sore. i did run with the dog last night to help prevent extreme soreness. seemed to help a bit. hunger is steadily increasing. im going to post a thread in a minute on a question i have with versa 1. wanted to do my own thread so it will get more hits. hope u guys get a chance to check it out. cooper69 mentioned it in a thread and i wanted to try it and hes right. alright guys, thats all for now. I will weigh in. today and post my thoughts on random categories like strength, vascularity...etc. thanks for following!

versa 1 semi fasted

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Yeah, quite a few people have noticed a thermo effect with Versa-1. Looking forward to your update.
    PES Representative
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/11 - Friday 12 days into the stack

Today i was really tired entering the gym. Just keep that in mind

Arms

Biceps
    BB Curl -
    45x10 (warmup)
    85x10 PR - Last week - 85x8
    96x8 PR - Last week - 95x6
    105x6 PR - Last week - 105x4 - Each lift i kept the same weight but increased it 2 more reps. next week i will go heavier

Triceps

Reverse Grip BB bench - 135x10 (warmup)
    185x12
    225x10 PR Last week - 225x8
    235x8 PR Last week - 235x6 -------- will go heavier next week

Dips
    Did 3 sets, all body weight (negatives). 15,12,10

Close Grip Pull-Ups
    Did 3 sets all body weight - 15,12,10

SuperSets

EZ Bar Curl/Standing Skull Crusher
    40x12
    70x10
    80x8

Tricep Rope Extension/Rope Hammer Curls
    - Didnt record because its on the cable fly machine. Went by feel/extension/contraction/form. Did 3 sets all supersets

ok, so lets get to the BIG NEWS. Stepped on the scale today, and im +2 pounds. My weight is now 184. Was 182 at beginning of stack. Feel/look leaner as well. The vascularity with this stack is weird. not in a bad way, but different. I dont notice my already visible veins popping out abnormally, but i notice new veins that i have not seen before. kinda like it

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Did I just read 5 PR's? Awesome workout man.

I notice(d) a good amount of "new" veins popping up as well, especially around my lower abdomen, upper thighs, and top of forearms. It sounds like you're starting to see a lot of potential with this run.
    PES Representative
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Holy cow... 5 PRs.. Up 2 pounds for about 2 weeks but strength seems to be improving dramatically. Interesting!! Keep killing it my man!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love what I'm hearing..keep up the good work man!
    Cultivating Mass.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

yeah. normally if i saw a long with 5 PRs in one day, id call BS. im just very skeptical when it comes to this stuff. Truly a remarkable stack.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you changed your diet at all to account for the two pounds
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Have you changed your diet at all to account for the two pounds
    i havent changed anything. been on the same diet all bulking season

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/14 - Monday - Day 14

okay, i have a few things i need to say before i post anything else. I really dont like to pimp the crap outta products because to some people, it sends the wrong message. for newbs, they may expect to see the same results or even better. for the educated people on this forum, they may think i have a connection with the company and am just pimping it for sales. if any of you know me well, i am not like that. even when i repped for AppNut, i would tell you if i didnt like one of our products or if i did and what my results were. that being said, here we go.

Today I am up another two pounds. I weighed in at 186. start weight was 182 . My diet hasnt changed, but i am increasing the volume in my lifts, making sure i dont skip a dose of any supplement, including my multi and all staples. im really shocked when i stepped on the scale. I weigh with no shoes and very light gym clothing, no hats, nothing in my pockets....etc. Also, my arms look more lean. When i gain weight, i usually see my arms increase in size and this is what im seeing with this stack. my chest also looks more full, no pump.

Back

1.) BB Row - i dont go super heavy because of my back. focus on form and the squeeze in my back.
    135x10 warmup - same last week
    185x12
    205x10
    225x8 - PR - last week - 225x7 ----not much, only 1 rep increase but ill take it!

2.) V Bar seated Row
    150x12
    160x10
    170x8
    May not seem like alot, but i cant pull back with my back. have to stay in 1 position and use all back/arms to pull, no sway, or it will screw my lower back up at night

3.) Lat Pulldown hammer strength machine
    230x8
    210x10
    180x12

4.) High rope pulls - on cable machine (still dont know what these are called)
    ----did 3 sets with the final set doing 2 more sets of a drop set. 15,13,11 drop set to 7,4

5.) reverse machine flys
    90x12
    105x10 followed by a static hold

16 working sets with 1 warmup. loving the volume. havent done this in a while.

Well guys, what ya think so far? i really hate to post the truth case the gains seem almost too good to be true, i know. thats why i was hesitant to even post tonight and just say i didnt go today. i really dont want you guys to think im BS'ing you all. i am really responding well to this stack. 4 pounds in 2 weeks is amazing. i have never experienced natural gains like this before unless i went straight up dirrrrrrty bulk. it takes alot for me to gain weight. and this weight isnt fat. sure it may be some fat, some water, some muscle, who knows? but i am getting leaner and bigger. love it.

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very nice on the weight gain man.looks like this stack really is working for you.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good log sofar from a fellow texan! Montgomery is right down the road from me.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good log sofar from a fellow texan! Montgomery is right down the road from me.
    nice man! born in Philly, but been here in League City (Southeast Houston) for a while now. went to A&M for my freshman year. loved it

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So there is no AI in this stack right? What daa r u using?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So there is no AI in this stack right? What daa r u using?
    correct. using synthetic supplements DAA.

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/15 - Tuesday

Today I did chest. didnt weigh in. will only do that once a week, maybe twice. just did it monday. I couldnt do incline DB because it was taken so i did incline BB. great pump, still not quite seeing the "mental focus" as everybody claims. I just traded for some jack3d micro so maybe that being a stronger stim will help create that environment with versa 1. we will see.

Chest
    1.) BB Bench - 135 warmup
    225x12------PR last week - 225x8 (although i could have done 10) ----week 1 - 225x8
    245x8 -----last week - 250x7 ------- week 1 - 245x5
    265x3-------last week 260x4------- week 1 - 255x4

2.) BB Incline
    225x8
    215x10
    205x12

3.) Flat Chest Press (machine)
    145x12
    160x10
    175x8

4.) Machine Incline
    3 sets all drop sets 12,8,4

5.) Machine Flys
    2 sets, both drop sets with static hold at the end of final set.

14 working sets, 1 warmup

So obviously I am getting stronger. It may not be at a crazy amount, but strength is evident and its only middle week 2. along with the +4 pounds of body weight, i would say i am responding fairly well. Tomorrow is my off day, so i will be doing some running/agility/protection training with the dog as a little bit of cardio

My back is fairly sore. did some back stretching before breakfast as well as at the gym before i started stretching my chest. better get well soon because deadlifts will kill it all over again! I may also do some straight leg deads as well as sumo, maybe some form of super set. we will see how much energy i have. takes alot out of you doing squats and deads the same day. hope you guys are enjoying the log as much as i am. if there is anything you would like to see or for me to comment on, feel free to ask.

40. Senior Member

Perhaps it just takes the Versa-1 a bit longer to kick in......

Good call on weighing only once a week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!