Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log starts Sunday, 12/30! I will edit this post tonight on everything, just wanted to get the word out first! this is UNSPONSORED except for the Versa-1 . I did receive the products from USP free of charge but they did not require a log. Versa will ship Wednesday

Alright guys, most of you who have been on here the past few years know how my logs are. not very detailed but i give unbiased reviews and hit the gym and kitchen hard. I am about 2 weeks off from a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro, DAA, and Anabeta. took a two week break now about to hit this stack for 4 weeks. wish i had another bottle of Prime so i could run it at 69 protocol :( anyways, i will be running everything at the suggested dosages found on the labels. My diet is a clean bulk with 1 or 2 cheat days in the week (usually the weekends). Eating about 4200 cals right now. my metabolism is very fast and its hard for me to gain any fat, no matter what i eat. I will be weighing in every time i go to the gym (dont have a scale at home for a morning weigh in). I have no clue what I am sitting at right now. I will workout tomorrow (usually off sundays but have been sick and have been in the gym twice the past week).

Other supplements I am using: Whey (i make my own weight gainer), Creatine (either NeoVar or Creapure), Modern BCAA intra workout (see below for question on this), MAP from PP for a quick protein drink usually with a snack, Beta Alanine from PP, Swoll N from NLA, and my pre workout is G Fuel (Blue Ice) from Gamma Labs.

Ive never noticed anything from taking aminos intra workout. do you guys have any input on this? should i just take modern bcaa immediately post workout?

Training

Monday - Back
Tuesday - Chest
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Legs/Deads
Fri - Arms
Weekend - OFF

I am doing somewhat of a mix of things right now. for each muscle, I am doing between 12-15 sets. The first exercise I do is my compound lift and I go heavy on that. Reps are about 6,4,2 or somewhere around there (of course with a warmup). The next workout i do a reverse pyramid like this: 8,10,12. The following 2 exercises I do either reverse pyramid, drop sets, or high reps depending on what workout i do.

The log begins Sunday. I will be doing Arms because i only did chest and back this week b/c i have been sick. Monday the rest of the week will follow the outlined training schedule listed above.

Thanks for following!

1232_4759620784623_619944481_n.jpg

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for following guys. the first post is edited with all the info. any questions just ask ;D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub! Lets get this show on the road!

Edit: as for the BCAA, as I'm sure you've read... Sip during work outs, and I usually do 10g post with a post workout meal with a 3:1 carb to protein ratio.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys, couldnt go to the gym today. family emergency. ridin the bikes and my cousins friend wrecked. hes fine. anyways, i will be adding biceps to tomorrows back workout then adding triceps to tuesdays workout. only 6-7 sets though since i will be blasting them Friday. just found out I will be getting some Versa 1 added into this stack!!! once its in, I will start it immediately.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sub a dub dub!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Wow... you lucky bastard! Thats a great New years present, Im definitely interested in how this stack treats you!

aceroni

Awards
sorry guys, couldnt go to the gym today. family emergency. ridin the bikes and my cousins friend wrecked. hes fine. anyways, i will be adding biceps to tomorrows back workout then adding triceps to tuesdays workout. only 6-7 sets though since i will be blasting them Friday. just found out I will be getting some Versa 1 added into this stack!!! once its in, I will start it immediately.
Swoop. In and following sir

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12/31

Just killed back and did some bicep work. I wont keep track of what weight im doing because i basically took a week off and this week i just wanna go in and see what i can do so i know where to start next week. I focus 100% on form and contracting my muscles as much as i can.

Back

V Bar Grip Pulldown - did 4 sets. one warmup then 8,10,12

T Bar Row - 3 sets 8,10,12 (on the machine, not free weight). I usually do free weight but it was being used

Lat Pullover machine - 3 sets 15,12,10

Tricep Rope pull - idk what this is called. Its on the cable cross over machine but with the rope and i have it set on the highest setting and pull it, almost like a high row. did 3 sets 12,8,4 (drop sets)

Biceps

BB Curl - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 10,8,6

Preacher curl - 3 sets all drop sets

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm in for this! Looking forward to the review!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Are ya logging your numbers? Im interested in seeing how much strength you achieve with this stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant lift today, gym is closed. So i will do todays lift tomorrow then continue on the normal schedule.

steppinRazor

Awards
hell yeah!! in it to see you win it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closed!?!?!? You workout at the Soviet Commy Red gym or something?!?!?

Bummer man.
LA fitness. they were closed last year so i just assumed they were this year. its all good. my back is shot. feels good to recover. gonna blast everything these next three days.

on a side note, i get a pump when i dose prime and compound 20. ive never had a pump from Prime (alone) before. wonder if any of you have had this same experience.

Are you guys interested in the strength gains or more body comp/weight...etc? I can always do both. I wrote down my weight (Saturdays weight) on paper at the house. ill post it tomorrow then post tomorrow weight as well. last time i checked, i was 10% BF. after a cut im usually between 7-8%. I checked it before i took Erase pro...etc and i can tell im a little leaner, especially in the midsection.

dang, just saw LA closed at 6PM today. i feel dumb haha

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see, for me at least, is how much the strength correlates with the increase in body weight. From all the logs i've read, seems like the added secondary benefit of all those products is the leaning out effect, which is always a plus!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see, for me at least, is how much the strength correlates with the increase in body weight. From all the logs i've read, seems like the added secondary benefit of all those products is the leaning out effect, which is always a plus!
for the sake of logging, for the next 4 weeks do you want me to keep the workouts the same so we can see improvement? the only reason i say this is b/c i keep the first lift the same (Flat Bench for example) but then i change up the rest. BB vs DB vs machine....etc

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha I say log to what you want from the stack. Are you at the point to where its time to change up the workout routine? If not, i would stick with the same. Thats why i was asking for numbers, so i can judge what is happening. And for BB Vs DB...I usually do 4 sets with 3 compound followed by the last set with isolation movements.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I say log to what you want from the stack. Are you at the point to where its time to change up the workout routine? If not, i would stick with the same. Thats why i was asking for numbers, so i can judge what is happening. And for BB Vs DB...I usually do 4 sets with 3 compound followed by the last set with isolation movements.
i always change it up. Usually stick with the same routine for a few months but i never walk into the gym and do the same thing as i did last week but im gonna try to stay with the same thing for these next few weeks.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Right on man. Just kill it regardless! That is one hell of a stack you got.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2

Forgot to weigh in today. Will do first thing tomorrow and will post my weight from Saturday as well in the first post i did for this log. Today i did chest with a little bit of tricep work. This is the first real week of training in about 1 1/2 weeks. took a break while i was sick. did hit the gym once or twice though to get some work in.

Chest

1.) Flat BB Bench
- warmup 135 x 10 with hold at the bottom of the lift for 3 seconds
- 225x8 245x 5 255x4

2.) DB Incline
- 90x8 80x10 70x12

3.) Machine Decline - 3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives

4.) Machine Incline - 3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets

5.) Cable Fly - 2 sets. 15,10

Gives me a total of 14 working sets with 1 warmup set. I wont log the machine/fly work because I always do different things (change of machine, drop set vs super set, different rep ranges...etc) but I will continue to do Flat bench followed by DB incline. I can usually do about 100 on DB incline if thats my first workout so i hope to reach that number by the end of the log after doing bench. I would be really happy with that number. I also didnt put my tricep numbers because i just did easy stuff just to get some work in. nothing major. When i lift arms on friday, I will do reverse grip, dips, skull crushers...etc and will log the numbers.

I had a great arm pump today. My back is still sore from monday so i stretched it out before i hit chest just to get everything lose. I am dosing Prime 8 caps on training days, 6 on OFF days, OFF on saturday and sunday but will continue to take everything else as the label suggests. I am running low on G Fuel so I may pick up some SuperPump Max this weekend or next weekend but we will see.

More info on my lifts: On bench, I hold the weight for about 2 seconds about 1 inch from my chest then explode up. I love doing this once in a while. I can normally do about 235x10-12 if i do not do that, but i have had good results (strength wise) from doing this in the past so i thought i would incorporate it into my log.

I feel like a druggy poppin about 11 caps pre workout. DAA, Prime, Compound 20, Swoll N haha

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Wow man you are doing it!!!

I got a tub of test powder how do you rec I dose it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man you are doing it!!!

I got a tub of test powder how do you rec I dose it?
Ive never tried test powder so i suggest do what DW explained.

Acne is increasing. Going to hit legs tonight

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
1/2Forgot to weigh in today. Will do first thing tomorrow and will post my weight from Saturday as well in the first post i did for this log. Today i did chest with a little bit of tricep work. This is the first real week of training in about 1 1/2 weeks. took a break while i was sick. did hit the gym once or twice though to get some work in. Chest1.) Flat BB Bench - warmup 135 x 10 with hold at the bottom of the lift for 3 seconds - 225x8 245x 5 255x42.) DB Incline - 90x8 80x10 70x12 3.) Machine Decline - 3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives4.) Machine Incline - 3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets5.) Cable Fly - 2 sets. 15,10 Gives me a total of 14 working sets with 1 warmup set. I wont log the machine/fly work because I always do different things (change of machine, drop set vs super set, different rep ranges...etc) but I will continue to do Flat bench followed by DB incline. I can usually do about 100 on DB incline if thats my first workout so i hope to reach that number by the end of the log after doing bench. I would be really happy with that number. I also didnt put my tricep numbers because i just did easy stuff just to get some work in. nothing major. When i lift arms on friday, I will do reverse grip, dips, skull crushers...etc and will log the numbers.I had a great arm pump today. My back is still sore from monday so i stretched it out before i hit chest just to get everything lose. I am dosing Prime 8 caps on training days, 6 on OFF days, OFF on saturday and sunday but will continue to take everything else as the label suggests. I am running low on G Fuel so I may pick up some SuperPump Max this weekend or next weekend but we will see. More info on my lifts: On bench, I hold the weight for about 2 seconds about 1 inch from my chest then explode up. I love doing this once in a while. I can normally do about 235x10-12 if i do not do that, but i have had good results (strength wise) from doing this in the past so i thought i would incorporate it into my log.I feel like a druggy poppin about 11 caps pre workout. DAA, Prime, Compound 20, Swoll N haha
Oh now its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Lets see this shizz.Interesting on the bench, but i've had a couple of chest days where i do that and man i am sore as hell the next few days but its the good soreness of course.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/3 - Leg day

Bad news. Went to the chiro today and he said i cant do squats or deads just yet. for the past three months ive been waking up in the middle of the night in serious lower back pain. took an xray and two lumbar vertebrae are too close together and i had a pinched nerve. It was so hard for me to find a comfortable position to sleep. needless to say, i have an awesome pillow to align my spine and havent had pain since. also rest on my heating pad for 20 min on my back and neck off and on for about 2 hours almost.

Today I did leg extensions, leg press, calf raises both seated and standing. kinda sucked i couldnt do anything else. tomorrow i have another chiro appointment for my neck then i will go home and have my pre workout meal then gonna BLAST arms. serious arm work. my triceps are sore from yesterday and didnt even focus on them. been eating a TON of chicken every day. today im up to 5 breasts and about to eat 2 more!

steppinRazor

Awards
damn sucks about the squats/deads man. ive had to lighten up on squats too just cuz of my joints. here's to a speedy recovery.

aceroni

Awards
1/3 - Leg day

Bad news. Went to the chiro today and he said i cant do squats or deads just yet. for the past three months ive been waking up in the middle of the night in serious lower back pain. took an xray and two lumbar vertebrae are too close together and i had a pinched nerve. It was so hard for me to find a comfortable position to sleep. needless to say, i have an awesome pillow to align my spine and havent had pain since. also rest on my heating pad for 20 min on my back and neck off and on for about 2 hours almost.

Today I did leg extensions, leg press, calf raises both seated and standing. kinda sucked i couldnt do anything else. tomorrow i have another chiro appointment for my neck then i will go home and have my pre workout meal then gonna BLAST arms. serious arm work. my triceps are sore from yesterday and didnt even focus on them. been eating a TON of chicken every day. today im up to 5 breasts and about to eat 2 more!
i'm sorry to hear that my friend. Those two lifts are definitely king.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
1/3 - Leg day

hope that gets better soon man,take the time you need to let it heal up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good idea taking it easy. Back problems are no joke man. I've dealt with sciatica issues in the past and the pain is crippling.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna hit arms today. about to go to the chiro for my neck then gonna have my pre workout meal then get it done. gonna hit about 3 exercises for both biceps and triceps...about 3 working sets for each exercise. targeting 9 sets with 1 or 2 warmups each muscle group

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/4 - Friday

No weight change as of today. Still 182 but my shoulders look leaner. anyways, told the chiro i have to do legs but will do them light weight and maybe do some negatives. He is going to let me do sumo deads and front squats so i am going to hit the gym tomorrow and do more legs. Today, my rims came in and the shop was about to close in the middle of my workout but i finished, just didnt really take a full rest in between sets.

Triceps

Reverse Grip BB - 225x8 235x6 245x4 (that 245 is a PR, but ive never gone that low with reps on arms before)

Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets 8,10,12 I will start to log the numbers from now on for everything, I just was in a rush today to get out

Dips - BW x 12, + 15 pounds x 10 , + 25 pounds x 8

Biceps

BB curl (shoulder width grip) - 85x8, 95x6, 105x4

Preacher Curl - 3 sets 8,10,12

Cable Curls - 3 sets all drop sets

Had a great pump today even though i didnt do what i wanted to do. was eager to get the rims on the car. my chrome ones were all torn up. anyways, tomorrow I will hit legs and weigh in again. I was informed that the Versa 1 has shipped so maybe get that going Tuesday or Wednesday. Still taking everything the same, 2 scoops of Modern BCAA intra workout/finish the rest post workout

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the PR bro! May see you tomorrow btw

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Congratz on the PR bro! Wait.. you lift in texas?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
yeah live in southeast houston right now. texaslifter89 and i were roommates at A&M for one year.
**** man.. I grew up in montgomery, about 45 minutes to an hour from Cstat! Some good memories were made, a lot of my friends went to A&M.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/7 - Monday

Versa 1 is here!!! UPS arrived as i was walking out the door to go to the gym! perfect timing! just popped 1 cap then gonna go workout. they also sent me another shaker cup, compound 20, Prime, and another sick jacked micro red T shirt! gotta love USP! so blessed right now. thank you USP