Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/7 - Monday

Versa 1 is here!!! UPS arrived as i was walking out the door to go to the gym! perfect timing! just popped 1 cap then gonna go workout. they also sent me another shaker cup, compound 20, Prime, and another sick jacked micro red T shirt! gotta love USP! so blessed right now. thank you USP
    That's an epic win!!!!!

Everyone else getting their Versa-1?!?!? IC release in less than 24hrs.....Don't be that guy......

if anyone isn't signed up yet go to www.versa-1.com ASAP!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's an epic win!!!!!

Everyone else getting their Versa-1?!?!? IC release in less than 24hrs.....Don't be that guy......

if anyone isn't signed up yet go to www.versa-1.com ASAP!!!!!
    So pumped for this.i haven't waited on a product and been so pumped since condense dropped!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

So pumped for this.i haven't waited on a product and been so pumped since condense dropped!
    Condense is good stuff, I'm a fan. Can't wait to put them together...jack3d micro & versa-1 is awesome stuff

4. i still havent tried micro yet. jack3d didnt serve me well so ive been hesitant.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i still havent tried micro yet. jack3d didnt serve me well so ive been hesitant.
    Neither have I,but will sometime in near future!

6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i still havent tried micro yet. jack3d didnt serve me well so ive been hesitant.
    Apples to oranges, IMO, man. Much smoother energy and BIG pumps. I take 2 scoops about 3pm and usually have no issues being asleep by 9pm.

Not the case for me when I'd do more than 1 scoop OG Jack3d. That was for the double headers for college ball and when you wanted to party when you got back from a road trip and stay out until 4am lol.

Both serve their purpose ;-)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    **** man.. I grew up in montgomery, about 45 minutes to an hour from Cstat! Some good memories were made, a lot of my friends went to A&M.
    haha! I love in the woodlands now, right next to it
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Apples to oranges, IMO, man. Much smoother energy and BIG pumps. I take 2 scoops about 3pm and usually have no issues being asleep by 9pm.

Not the case for me when I'd do more than 1 scoop OG Jack3d. That was for the double headers for college ball and when you wanted to party when you got back from a road trip and stay out until 4am lol.

Both serve their purpose ;-)
    i didnt have an issue with that. i just never noticed any benefits from it. i even took 4 scoops one time and didnt notice a thing. maybe micro will be different

9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    *live

lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Haha the woodlands... So close to me. Some hotties walk that mall. And a lot of prom dates were from the woodlands too.
    •   

11. 1/8 - Tuesday

Today i hit chest. this was probably the best workout i have had in a long time. walked in and was ready to go. not sure if thats the versa 1 focus effect or placebo effect but something was there. Also hit a few PRs!!!!!!! I have taken Prime in past before and loved it so this is no surprise, but the surprise it its only been about a week and my strength gains are flying up.

Chest

BB Bench
    135x10 - warmup. really slow, held at the bottom to get a solid stretch
    225x8 - wanted to start at the same weight as last time to gauge where i was at and how it felt compared to last week
    250x7 - PR - last week - 245x5 - up 5 pounds and did 3 more reps (7)
    260x4 - PR - last week - 255x4 - up 5 pounds, same reps (4)

DB Incline
    90x10 - PR - last week - 90x8 - same weight but 2 more reps
    80x10 - last week - 80x10
    70x12 - last week - 70x12

Machine Decline
    3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives - no weight change

Machine Incline
    3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets - no weight change

Machine Seated Flys
    2 sets. 15,10 - no weight change. Did a static hold on my final set for 9 seconds to end on a solid stretch

Today was great as you can see. I will keep BB bench and DB incline in my routine as my first 2 lifts but i may change the machine work up a bit throughout the log. I dont log those numbers b/c i do different things (drop sets,super sets, DC style..etc) but i will tell you what i did with each one like i have been doing. Back is not sore today so I may be changing an accessory lift next monday and see what results i get and how i feel a day after. i love being sore, although i realize the lack of soreness does not mean nothing is happening.

My preworkout supplements:

Prime - 4 caps
    Compound 20 - 2 caps
    DAA - 1.5g
    G Fuel - 1 scoop
    Creapure - about 3g
    Beta Alanine - 1 scoop
    Swoll N - 3 caps
    Versa 1 - 1 cap

im really surprised my DB incline numbers were up a bit after going pretty heavy (for me at least) on BB bench. Im usually shot after my first lift because i have the most energy and go the hardest on that lift. I will weigh in on Thursday. Diet hasnt changed.

12. Nice update n numbers. That should be called the 'no excuses' pre workout stack! Lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nice update n numbers. That should be called the 'no excuses' pre workout stack! Lol

hahahah. just soo many freakin pills

14. PR city! Yess! You're such a pill junkie

15. 1/9 - Wednesday

Today is my OFF day. taking 6 caps of Prime today. the rest is the same. I will also be ordering the new PES pre workout whenever it is available and will add that as my pre workout in this log. anybody have any questions or comments so far?

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/9 - Wednesday

Today is my OFF day. taking 6 caps of Prime today. the rest is the same. I will also be ordering the new PES pre workout whenever it is available and will add that as my pre workout in this log. anybody have any questions or comments so far?
    Yep,nice log so far man.Im pumped about that pre workout too!

17. It's releasing soon?!

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It's releasing soon?!
    according to there fb page. lemme try to get the picture they posted on here real quick. gimme a sec. ill put it in this post.

Edit:

Name:  PES.gif
Views: 85
Size:  43 BytesName:  PES.gif
Views: 85
Size:  43 BytesName:  293648_479801692081882_1573285663_n.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  83.0 KB

19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/9 - Wednesday

How cool would it be if PES gave you a free bottle to log with all of your free stuff you got. (BIG HINT PES ) I say allow PES to shine with the PreWO aspect of this stack!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

How cool would it be if PES gave you a free bottle to log with all of your free stuff you got. (BIG HINT PES ) I say allow PES to shine with the PreWO aspect of this stack!
    Perhaps a future nutra stack.. I'm excited for the pes pre bc I'm assuming it will be different / synergistic with alphamine

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    that would be nice

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/8 - Tuesday

Today i hit chest. this was probably the best workout i have had in a long time. walked in and was ready to go. not sure if thats the versa 1 focus effect or placebo effect but something was there. Also hit a few PRs!!!!!!! I have taken Prime in past before and loved it so this is no surprise, but the surprise it its only been about a week and my strength gains are flying up.

Chest

BB Bench
    135x10 - warmup. really slow, held at the bottom to get a solid stretch
    225x8 - wanted to start at the same weight as last time to gauge where i was at and how it felt compared to last week
    250x7 - PR - last week - 245x5 - up 5 pounds and did 3 more reps (7)
    260x4 - PR - last week - 255x4 - up 5 pounds, same reps (4)

DB Incline
    90x10 - PR - last week - 90x8 - same weight but 2 more reps
    80x10 - last week - 80x10
    70x12 - last week - 70x12

Machine Decline
    3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives - no weight change

Machine Incline
    3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets - no weight change

Machine Seated Flys
    2 sets. 15,10 - no weight change. Did a static hold on my final set for 9 seconds to end on a solid stretch

Today was great as you can see. I will keep BB bench and DB incline in my routine as my first 2 lifts but i may change the machine work up a bit throughout the log. I dont log those numbers b/c i do different things (drop sets,super sets, DC style..etc) but i will tell you what i did with each one like i have been doing. Back is not sore today so I may be changing an accessory lift next monday and see what results i get and how i feel a day after. i love being sore, although i realize the lack of soreness does not mean nothing is happening.

My preworkout supplements:

Prime - 4 caps
    Compound 20 - 2 caps
    DAA - 1.5g
    G Fuel - 1 scoop
    Creapure - about 3g
    Beta Alanine - 1 scoop
    Swoll N - 3 caps
    Versa 1 - 1 cap

im really surprised my DB incline numbers were up a bit after going pretty heavy (for me at least) on BB bench. Im usually shot after my first lift because i have the most energy and go the hardest on that lift. I will weigh in on Thursday. Diet hasnt changed.
    can we add these PRs to our PR ticker?

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    that would be nice
    haha just trying to help a fellow texan!

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    can we add these PRs to our PR ticker?
    if you must

i need a freakin stronger pre workout! was waiting to here about enhanced but looks like it will be a few weeks at least before its released. may trade for jack3d micro. we will see.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    haha just trying to help a fellow texan!
    i live in texas but not from texas! haha

26. You ruined it... HOW DARE YOU. But hey atleast you're in texas, I miss it . Born and raised in dallas/houston. So yes.. i am a huge dallas(More when Troy Aikman was playing)/houston fan.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    You ruined it... HOW DARE YOU. But hey atleast you're in texas, I miss it . Born and raised in dallas/houston. So yes.. i am a huge dallas(More when Troy Aikman was playing)/houston fan.
    no disrespect but ive never understood how someone can be a fan of two teams.

28. Hardcore dallas fan to be honest.. But when we moved to M-Town, my parents got season tickets to the texans when they announced houston was going to have a football team.

29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

if you must

i need a freakin stronger pre workout! was waiting to here about enhanced but looks like it will be a few weeks at least before its released. may trade for jack3d micro. we will see.
    I've added extra caffeine and ALCAR to my pre workout dosing (with Versa-1). I'd suggest that if you have it on hand. Workouts are amazing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I've added extra caffeine and ALCAR to my pre workout dosing (with Versa-1). I'd suggest that if you have it on hand. Workouts are amazing.
    the only thing designed to be pre workout that i have is G Fuel and agmatiine. looking to get jack3d micro in a trade or sponsored or wait for PES Enhanced. Natty would probably hook me up if i log

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:48 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!