Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    1/3 - Leg day

Bad news. Went to the chiro today and he said i cant do squats or deads just yet. for the past three months ive been waking up in the middle of the night in serious lower back pain. took an xray and two lumbar vertebrae are too close together and i had a pinched nerve. It was so hard for me to find a comfortable position to sleep. needless to say, i have an awesome pillow to align my spine and havent had pain since. also rest on my heating pad for 20 min on my back and neck off and on for about 2 hours almost.

Today I did leg extensions, leg press, calf raises both seated and standing. kinda sucked i couldnt do anything else. tomorrow i have another chiro appointment for my neck then i will go home and have my pre workout meal then gonna BLAST arms. serious arm work. my triceps are sore from yesterday and didnt even focus on them. been eating a TON of chicken every day. today im up to 5 breasts and about to eat 2 more!
    hope that gets better soon man,take the time you need to let it heal up.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good idea taking it easy. Back problems are no joke man. I've dealt with sciatica issues in the past and the pain is crippling.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gonna hit arms today. about to go to the chiro for my neck then gonna have my pre workout meal then get it done. gonna hit about 3 exercises for both biceps and triceps...about 3 working sets for each exercise. targeting 9 sets with 1 or 2 warmups each muscle group
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/4 - Friday

No weight change as of today. Still 182 but my shoulders look leaner. anyways, told the chiro i have to do legs but will do them light weight and maybe do some negatives. He is going to let me do sumo deads and front squats so i am going to hit the gym tomorrow and do more legs. Today, my rims came in and the shop was about to close in the middle of my workout but i finished, just didnt really take a full rest in between sets.

Triceps

Reverse Grip BB - 225x8 235x6 245x4 (that 245 is a PR, but ive never gone that low with reps on arms before)

Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets 8,10,12 I will start to log the numbers from now on for everything, I just was in a rush today to get out

Dips - BW x 12, + 15 pounds x 10 , + 25 pounds x 8

Biceps

BB curl (shoulder width grip) - 85x8, 95x6, 105x4

Preacher Curl - 3 sets 8,10,12

Cable Curls - 3 sets all drop sets

Had a great pump today even though i didnt do what i wanted to do. was eager to get the rims on the car. my chrome ones were all torn up. anyways, tomorrow I will hit legs and weigh in again. I was informed that the Versa 1 has shipped so maybe get that going Tuesday or Wednesday. Still taking everything the same, 2 scoops of Modern BCAA intra workout/finish the rest post workout

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

congrats on the PR bro! May see you tomorrow btw
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratz on the PR bro! Wait.. you lift in texas?
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work on the PR brother.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Congratz on the PR bro! Wait.. you lift in texas?
    yeah live in southeast houston right now. texaslifter89 and i were roommates at A&M for one year.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

yeah live in southeast houston right now. texaslifter89 and i were roommates at A&M for one year.
    **** man.. I grew up in montgomery, about 45 minutes to an hour from Cstat! Some good memories were made, a lot of my friends went to A&M.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/7 - Monday

Versa 1 is here!!! UPS arrived as i was walking out the door to go to the gym! perfect timing! just popped 1 cap then gonna go workout. they also sent me another shaker cup, compound 20, Prime, and another sick jacked micro red T shirt! gotta love USP! so blessed right now. thank you USP

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1/7 - Monday

Versa 1 is here!!! UPS arrived as i was walking out the door to go to the gym! perfect timing! just popped 1 cap then gonna go workout. they also sent me another shaker cup, compound 20, Prime, and another sick jacked micro red T shirt! gotta love USP! so blessed right now. thank you USP
    Awesome,you got hooked up man.go kill it!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Wow! Great news man! Go kill that workout!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/7 - Monday

Today is the first day on Versa - 1. Took it 30 min pre workout as the label says. not sure whats in it because this is the beta testing bottle so i cant tell you guys anything lol

Back

BB Row - 1 warmup set of 135 x 6 185x10 205x10 225x7

Lat Pulldown - 160x8 145x10 130x12 - for these, i really try not to sway back. focus is on form. go as far up with it as i can then pull with my back coming down and let the bar come as close to my chest as possible.

T Bar Row (on the hammer strength machine) - 90x8 80x10 70x12. really try to pull up and make it hit my chest almost and squeeze my shoulder blades

Rope Pull - I use the tricep rope extension on the cable crossover machine at the highest setting and pull it. kinda like a high row
    50x15 57.5x12 65x10 - i ended with 3 drop sets each for 10 reps with 3 second negatives

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1/7 - Monday

Today is the first day on Versa - 1. Took it 30 min pre workout as the label says. not sure whats in it because this is the beta testing bottle so i cant tell you guys anything lol

Back

BB Row - 1 warmup set of 135 x 6 185x10 205x10 225x7

Lat Pulldown - 160x8 145x10 130x12 - for these, i really try not to sway back. focus is on form. go as far up with it as i can then pull with my back coming down and let the bar come as close to my chest as possible.

T Bar Row (on the hammer strength machine) - 90x8 80x10 70x12. really try to pull up and make it hit my chest almost and squeeze my shoulder blades

Rope Pull - I use the tricep rope extension on the cable crossover machine at the highest setting and pull it. kinda like a high row
    50x15 57.5x12 65x10 - i ended with 3 drop sets each for 10 reps with 3 second negatives
    Nice!!
    Any notable effects from Versa-1? I know its still early but I'm curious..
    Cultivating Mass.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Nice!!
    Any notable effects from Versa-1? I know its still early but I'm curious..

well, the only thing that i noticed different compared to using everything without versa 1 was the pump in my arms and i didnt even do any isolated arm movements. vascularity was down a little bit but the temp here has been colder

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, the only thing that i noticed different compared to using everything without versa 1 was the pump in my arms and i didnt even do any isolated arm movements. vascularity was down a little bit but the temp here has been colder
    Hey right on..sounds decent for the first day of use..who doesn't like a full pump??
    Cultivating Mass.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U mean u didn't sprout a 6 pack and tear a hole in your shirt?! Wtf. Versa blows

Lookin forward to this as I won't be starting my IC bottle til feb.. soo I'm I terested to see how it goes for u!

How r u dosing the prime? I havent used it since when dosing was 2 caps pre workout and 2 with meals twice a day..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    U mean u didn't sprout a 6 pack and tear a hole in your shirt?! Wtf. Versa blows

Lookin forward to this as I won't be starting my IC bottle til feb.. soo I'm I terested to see how it goes for u!

How r u dosing the prime? I havent used it since when dosing was 2 caps pre workout and 2 with meals twice a day..
    now that i have two bottles, i may go 69 protocol but not sure yet. im coming off a 4 week stack of erase pro, anabeta, and DAA and i dont wanna over do it. right now, im dosing 6 caps on OFF days, 8 caps on TRAINING days and OFF on saturday and sunday

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

now that i have two bottles, i may go 69 protocol but not sure yet. im coming off a 4 week stack of erase pro, anabeta, and DAA and i dont wanna over do it. right now, im dosing 6 caps on OFF days, 8 caps on TRAINING days and OFF on saturday and sunday
    Gotcha.. All w meals? Like how r u dividing it up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Gotcha.. All w meals? Like how r u dividing it up
    i try to take one of the doses with my preworkout meal. if i workout at 12, i take it at my 11AM lunch. If i workout at 4, ill take the first dose at 8AM and the second dose pre workout. on non training days, i take my first dose with breakfast and second dose at dinner

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1/7 - Monday

That's an epic win!!!!!

Everyone else getting their Versa-1?!?!? IC release in less than 24hrs.....Don't be that guy......

if anyone isn't signed up yet go to www.versa-1.com ASAP!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's an epic win!!!!!

Everyone else getting their Versa-1?!?!? IC release in less than 24hrs.....Don't be that guy......

if anyone isn't signed up yet go to www.versa-1.com ASAP!!!!!
    So pumped for this.i haven't waited on a product and been so pumped since condense dropped!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

So pumped for this.i haven't waited on a product and been so pumped since condense dropped!
    Condense is good stuff, I'm a fan. Can't wait to put them together...jack3d micro & versa-1 is awesome stuff
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i still havent tried micro yet. jack3d didnt serve me well so ive been hesitant.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

i still havent tried micro yet. jack3d didnt serve me well so ive been hesitant.
    Neither have I,but will sometime in near future!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Apples to oranges, IMO, man. Much smoother energy and BIG pumps. I take 2 scoops about 3pm and usually have no issues being asleep by 9pm.

Not the case for me when I'd do more than 1 scoop OG Jack3d. That was for the double headers for college ball and when you wanted to party when you got back from a road trip and stay out until 4am lol.

Both serve their purpose ;-)
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

**** man.. I grew up in montgomery, about 45 minutes to an hour from Cstat! Some good memories were made, a lot of my friends went to A&M.
    haha! I love in the woodlands now, right next to it
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Apples to oranges, IMO, man. Much smoother energy and BIG pumps. I take 2 scoops about 3pm and usually have no issues being asleep by 9pm.

Not the case for me when I'd do more than 1 scoop OG Jack3d. That was for the double headers for college ball and when you wanted to party when you got back from a road trip and stay out until 4am lol.

Both serve their purpose ;-)
    i didnt have an issue with that. i just never noticed any benefits from it. i even took 4 scoops one time and didnt notice a thing. maybe micro will be different

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    *live

lol

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Haha the woodlands... So close to me. Some hotties walk that mall. And a lot of prom dates were from the woodlands too.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/8 - Tuesday

Today i hit chest. this was probably the best workout i have had in a long time. walked in and was ready to go. not sure if thats the versa 1 focus effect or placebo effect but something was there. Also hit a few PRs!!!!!!! I have taken Prime in past before and loved it so this is no surprise, but the surprise it its only been about a week and my strength gains are flying up.

Chest

BB Bench
    135x10 - warmup. really slow, held at the bottom to get a solid stretch
    225x8 - wanted to start at the same weight as last time to gauge where i was at and how it felt compared to last week
    250x7 - PR - last week - 245x5 - up 5 pounds and did 3 more reps (7)
    260x4 - PR - last week - 255x4 - up 5 pounds, same reps (4)

DB Incline
    90x10 - PR - last week - 90x8 - same weight but 2 more reps
    80x10 - last week - 80x10
    70x12 - last week - 70x12

Machine Decline
    3 sets 15,13,11 with 5 second negatives - no weight change

Machine Incline
    3 sets 12,10,8 all drop sets - no weight change

Machine Seated Flys
    2 sets. 15,10 - no weight change. Did a static hold on my final set for 9 seconds to end on a solid stretch

Today was great as you can see. I will keep BB bench and DB incline in my routine as my first 2 lifts but i may change the machine work up a bit throughout the log. I dont log those numbers b/c i do different things (drop sets,super sets, DC style..etc) but i will tell you what i did with each one like i have been doing. Back is not sore today so I may be changing an accessory lift next monday and see what results i get and how i feel a day after. i love being sore, although i realize the lack of soreness does not mean nothing is happening.

My preworkout supplements:

Prime - 4 caps
    Compound 20 - 2 caps
    DAA - 1.5g
    G Fuel - 1 scoop
    Creapure - about 3g
    Beta Alanine - 1 scoop
    Swoll N - 3 caps
    Versa 1 - 1 cap

im really surprised my DB incline numbers were up a bit after going pretty heavy (for me at least) on BB bench. Im usually shot after my first lift because i have the most energy and go the hardest on that lift. I will weigh in on Thursday. Diet hasnt changed.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Nice update n numbers. That should be called the 'no excuses' pre workout stack! Lol
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Nice update n numbers. That should be called the 'no excuses' pre workout stack! Lol

hahahah. just soo many freakin pills

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

PR city! Yess! You're such a pill junkie
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/9 - Wednesday

Today is my OFF day. taking 6 caps of Prime today. the rest is the same. I will also be ordering the new PES pre workout whenever it is available and will add that as my pre workout in this log. anybody have any questions or comments so far?

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

1/9 - Wednesday

Today is my OFF day. taking 6 caps of Prime today. the rest is the same. I will also be ordering the new PES pre workout whenever it is available and will add that as my pre workout in this log. anybody have any questions or comments so far?
    Yep,nice log so far man.Im pumped about that pre workout too!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

It's releasing soon?!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

It's releasing soon?!
    according to there fb page. lemme try to get the picture they posted on here real quick. gimme a sec. ill put it in this post.

Edit:

Name:  PES.gif
Views: 81
Size:  43 BytesName:  PES.gif
Views: 81
Size:  43 BytesName:  293648_479801692081882_1573285663_n.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  83.0 KB

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

1/9 - Wednesday

How cool would it be if PES gave you a free bottle to log with all of your free stuff you got. (BIG HINT PES ) I say allow PES to shine with the PreWO aspect of this stack!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

How cool would it be if PES gave you a free bottle to log with all of your free stuff you got. (BIG HINT PES ) I say allow PES to shine with the PreWO aspect of this stack!
    Perhaps a future nutra stack.. I'm excited for the pes pre bc I'm assuming it will be different / synergistic with alphamine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:48 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 09:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements