Formasurge (sponsored) NoMo Estrogen in this Dough

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
FORMASURGE

Product Use Instructions:
I'll be using 2 pumps twice a day at least... if i understand the dosing correctly it's 50mg a pump (maybe 50 mg a serving which is 2 pumps?) But there is no definitive labeling of the actual contents on the bottle, just general dosing guidelines.

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS:
The smell is familiar with many other carriers that I've used in the past, probably the D-limolene. One thing that is nice, it's not very greasy and dries fairly quickly. The powder seems well dissolved into the solution. Not gritty at all.

About Me:

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
210lbs

Training Exp:
10 years on and off, mostly on.

Current Goals:
LBM gains only, fatloss. Basically running a maintenance routine and diet to promote general change in body composition.

Training Style:
Strength progressive/Hypertrophy 4 on 3 off.

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
Fasted AM Cardio 5-6 says a week. Pm workouts.

Chest
DB Press 4x10
Dips 4 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
Incline DB Fly 4x10
Decline WIDE DB press 4x10
Incline DB Press 4x10

Bi/Back
Dead Lifts 4x10
Pullups 2x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
Cable Curls 4x10

Legs
Squats 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Leg press/calf press 4x10/10

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front DB Raises 4x10
DB Shoulder press 4x10
CB Skull Crushers/CB shoulder press SS 4x10/10
DB Bent Over Triceps Extensions 3x10
Lateral Cable Raise/Front Cable Raise SS(l/rSide-l/rFont) 3x10

Nutrition/Diet Style:
Clean approx 40/40/20 macro split, calorie adjusted for daily activity. Currently at a slight caloric deficit to assist in cutting.

Current Supplementation:
1-carboxy- 800mg nightly
AMS Body Mortar CF- post morning cardio and intra workout
L-Carnatine L-Tartrate- 1g 2x ed
Creapure-2.5preworkout, 2.5mg intra workout
Beta Alanine- 4g Ed
Fish oils-2g 3xED with meals
AT2- 1cap 15-30 min before cardio, 1 post. Sometimes1 cap later in the day in fasted state(2hr+ last meal)
OEP- 1 cap 15-30 min before cardio, 1 post. Sometimes1 cap later in the day in fasted state(2hr+ last meal)
Super cissus-1600mg mid day with meal.

Recently Discontinued Supplementation:
Versa-1 (uspl patented anabolic tester run).

Background:
As I just mentioned, I recently discontinued use of the new product being released by USPLabs. Other then that nothing else has changed in my supplementation, diet or workout plan from that which I've done lately. I took a break from the gym over summer, ate like crap and paid the price. Now I'm trying to drop this fat n reveal the muscle that's still there and add some more if possible. Strength has been steadily increasing BUT I plan on not pushing it too much further to accommodate my joints. Last year I went on a heavy lifting kick and it took a toll on my joints... I will still lift as heavy as possible for my hypertrophy range of 8-12 reps but no more 1-3 rep range just to hit higher numbers.

Really hoping this formasurge will live up to my past experiences with formestane and facilitate in reaching my goals as planned... can't wait for that post dosing formestane "rush" to start kicking in as well, usually takes a couple days for decently dosed form to effect me this way.

I've already got 2 days in on the formasurge, did this for initial impressions. First workout was Monday(12/10/12) as well and I will update for that workout following this post.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 1

Hit up chest on Monday as planned. Applied my first dose pre workout by about 20 minutes. Usually I've noticed formestane when applied transdermally can kick in fairly quickly... so most doses will be right after showering in the morning and about 15-30 min preworkout in the evening. Nothing specifically to note as of yet in feelings or effects on my workout.

Here's the numbers.

Chest:

Warm-up pushups
DB press- 40x10, 70x10, 85x10
BW dips- 10, 9, 9
Decline db press(done wiiiide, almost fly)- 40,x10, 45x10, 50x10
Db fly(5sec pause at full extension for first 5 reps of each set)- 25x10, 30x10, 40x7
Maybe fly- 205x10, 225x10, 225x9

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 2

Lower back hurt a bit(actually whole back was a bit sore, but correct benching should always activate back muscles) and so I decided it would be better to push back to Wednesday instead and cut out cardio for a single day. Dosing occurred on time in the morning and afternoon (night time for me,LoL).

Since I'm obviously updating this post status... the break one day did the trick and my back feels great again...

I will now be giving it a thrashing tonight(day 3) in the gym ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interested to see what this does for ya!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 3

Got into the gym a lil late tonight. It's the wife's birthday today(12/12/12) n we dined a lil later then usual. Barely had enough time to digest the meal. Because of the time constraint and full stomach, I didn't hit any deads. Had I done so, I certainly would have puked, the bent over db rows were hard enough.

Dosed the Formasurge dose of 2 pumps 15 min preworkout, still no sign of the telltale form rush after dosing...I wonder if I misunderstood the dosing? Maybe it's only 50mg for every 2 pumps? Even then... I measured out the 2 pump dose, 1ml, having made many transdermals myself, including formestane anyone would be hard pressed to get 30-40mg form into a 1ml solution, let alone 50mg without it completely crashing and leaving behind pastey/gritty residue when applied. In which case I really need some clarification on the proper concentration as i will be using an oral syringe to properly measure and dose each application...the goal discussed for this log was a 200mg dose ed.

Anyhow, here's how the workout went.

Back/Bis:
Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 45x20
Bent over db rows (r/l)- 45x10/10, 60x10/10, 75x10/10
Iso lat pulldown (r/l alternating with constant partial contraction on off side)- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
Rear delt fly machine- 85x10, 85x10, 85x10

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer your question, (1 serving) 2 pumps= 50mg Forma and 42mg Resveratrol. There are 120 servings a bottle. So to achieve 200mg a day, you will need 4 servings, yielding a 30 supply.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, very interested to see how you like this, and your results.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
To answer your question, (1 serving) 2 pumps= 50mg Forma and 42mg Resveratrol. There are 120 servings a bottle. So to achieve 200mg a day, you will need 4 servings, yielding a 30 supply.
Awesome bro, thanks for the clarification! Makes sense why I wasn't "feeling" anything yet.

I'll adjust the dose today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, thanks for the clarification! Makes sense why I wasn't "feeling" anything yet.

I'll adjust the dose today.

I'm glad you said something early so we could fix it! Some people need a little more Form to feel anything. I've noticed the rush on as little as 50mg. Everyone is different. Might have something to do with your already high test levels.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 5 and Day 6

Ok.

After a couple days of properly adjusting the dose I'm certainly feeling the formestane effect that comes shortly after application. I love it.

Hit some legs on Friday morning 5am after staying up all night... then hit the new hobbit movie up with the wife. Crashed, woke n watched the ultimate fighter finale for uk vs Australia (the smashes) crashed again then woke n tore apart shoulders.

This time of year I have no obligations through the week, usually have the kid on weekends and church but otherwise I'm sleeping when I'm tired and awake when I'm not. Hitting fasted cardio after waking n working out 4 times a week somewhere in there...

For the most part I'm sleeping during daylight hours and awake right before it gets dark, LoL

Anyways here's the numbers and a few notes on each workout.

Legs:
Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 135x15
Leg curls- 60x10, 90x2

Was surprisingly beat feeling by my 3rd set of squats. Usually after dropping to 135 for my last suicide set the weight feels insanely light at first but the pump and burn by the 12th or so rep makes it difficult to continue n it's just a war of endurance trying to hit 20 reps without passing out... this time my legs were pretty wobbly from the get go and the weight felt much heavier n I had to really push to even get to 15 reps strength wise.

I honestly think this had to do with my prior nutrition intake to hitting a squats session since it wasn't ideal... got through one set of leg curls n attempted a second and I was just so drained my stomach was turning and the smell of the transdermal felt as though it was burning into my lungs cause I applied it way to close to lifting with not enough time to evaporate that I had to call it a day.

Despite the lack of actual reps performed my legs are pretty sore still over 36 hours later so it's obvious it was an effective session

Shoulders:
Lateral db raises- 20x10
Front db raises(r/l alternating)- 20x20
Lateral db raises- 25x10
Front db raises(r/l alternating)- 25x20
Db shoulder press- 40x10, 60x10 75x8
curl bar skull crushers/close grip military press SS- 55x10/10, 65x10/10, 75x5/10
cable shoulder raise SS(side R/ side L/front R/front L)-20x10/10/10/10, 25x10/10/10/10

Felt much stronger this workout n could feel the formestane kick more today then previously. Shoulders is one of my favorite to hit n see n the mirror n has the highest volume of all my workouts. It's also the only workout that includes both multiple supersets and pre exhausting the delts before compound lifts with lateral raises... I found my shoulders respond very well to this, build em up nice and round n creates tons of striations through the shoulder muscles.

Tonight's was just a lil lighter on the volume so I could get home inside an hour n see the tuf season finale for the US show... normally I would have had some tricep throw backs and db shrugs between my 2 superset exercises to really thrash my tris and traps but ultimately even without them my shoulders get beat. Tonight was no exception n I am getting really excited for what the immediate future of this run will bring.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
In on this bro! Looks good.

I was running 8 pumps during my test run and I found that was enough to keep estrogen levels low. That was with 900mg of Test E and I already had a really low level of estrogen because of Adex but formasurge maintained that level and actually dropped it lower. I am running it now during my current cycle at 6 pumps ED and about day 4-5 I started waking up dry as all hell and the effects hit hard for me.

Keep killing it man and that is a brutal shoulder workout by the way.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent way to change things up! Workouts are looking good and you starting to see the effects kick in. Excited to see where this goes for you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He turned into the Hulk and hasn't come down yet.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yo man!?! Where da updates?? I'm on tren and temperamental so don't deny me what I want!!!! Lol

Hope you are doing good though on a serious note.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sorry fellas, my lower back has been buggin on me all week. If I even sir leaning forward too long it kills me. I'm certain its due to my injury I got deadlifting too heavy too fast earlier this fall after taking off the summer.

It actually healed very quickly and hadn't been giving me any problems till last Monday. I'm certain thus is just Coincidence and don't attribute it to the formasurge in the least considering its a midst injury in my left side erectors not the joints/spine, so I highly doubt it's "drying" it out.

I did get into the gym early this morning though, after staying up all night, n actually had a very impressive, very strong feeling chest workout. All my weights felt lighter and the down time between sets was decreased considerably. Smashed right through it.

I'll be going to sleep shortly after stuffing my face then when I wake up later tonight I'm going to head right in and hit back.

Here's the numbers for this morning's chest workout.

Chest:
Warm up pushups
DB press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 85x10
BW dips- 10, 10, 10
Db fly(5sec pause at full extension for first 5 reps of each set)- 25x10, 40x10
Machine fly- 205x10, 225x10, 205x10

Didn't get in my normal declines cause there was a whole crew of ladies jumping up and down on them like they are stair steppers n I was lucky to even snag one on the end for my flies.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Lower back aches are killer.

Great workout though. Keep it up brotha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Forma is starting to kick in for ya :)

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
i hope u keep up with the updates, im going to run Formasurge and endosurge along with vanilean and some DAA... i would love to log it if anyone is interested though seems like there is plenty already,
endosurge came with "erase" would it be a good idea to run that with the rest of my stack i mentioned?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope u keep up with the updates, im going to run Formasurge and endosurge along with vanilean and some DAA... i would love to log it if anyone is interested though seems like there is plenty already,
endosurge came with "erase" would it be a good idea to run that with the rest of my stack i mentioned?
Definitely do not stack Erase and Formasurge. That's too much estrogen eradication. The rest of your stack looks great though!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Definitely log it brotha. And since you're running Formasurge, you don't need to run Erase. Save it for later.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def log it!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sorry guys, with the holidays I was incredibly busy and back n forth with my son and family get togethers. I may even be going off to Utah for the entirety of next week to visit with my folks before my son has to go back to school, but that's yet to be decided.

As for the formasurge, it's still working well, although I've developed a rash and dry spots on each of my triceps and my stomach. I am going to move application sites to my legs n try lotioning up my arms... hopefully the same thing doesn't happen on my legs.

Workouts have been sporadic with everything too, I didn't even keep logs cause I just wanted to get in and out with limited gym hours and my own restrictions.

I'll be getting into the gym today tomorrow and sat though and update on each of those workouts will come immediately post workout.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, with the holidays I was incredibly busy and back n forth with my son and family get togethers. I may even be going off to Utah for the entirety of next week to visit with my folks before my son has to go back to school, but that's yet to be decided.

As for the formasurge, it's still working well, although I've developed a rash and dry spots on each of my triceps and my stomach. I am going to move application sites to my legs n try lotioning up my arms... hopefully the same thing doesn't happen on my legs.

Workouts have been sporadic with everything too, I didn't even keep logs cause I just wanted to get in and out with limited gym hours and my own restrictions.

I'll be getting into the gym today tomorrow and sat though and update on each of those workouts will come immediately post workout.

Completely understandable with the holidays bud. Spend time with the son n fam and enjoy it!

I would definitely rotate spots. This happens to me on my hands a lot with transdermals, i hate it lol.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Understandable with the holidays. I'm guilty of the same thing lately. Plus my gym is closed until January 2nd so I've been having to get by with in home weights.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sourdough, are you prone to rashes with topicals? Or is this a new experience?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough, are you prone to rashes with topicals? Or is this a new experience?
I've never had an issue with the original penetrate formula I used it the new blank carrier that primordial was offering. Never had aproblem with those 2.

I used blank topical formulas from avant labs, similar formulations from smart powders and the original dermabolics E-Form... only the smart powders one gave me a lil issue with find redness n dryness, but still didn't break out into a full out bumpy rash like I have right now.

I think its prob got more alcohol in it then most other carriers I've used previously, I can both tell this when it dries and evaporates and the fact that my skin is much more dry as well as rashy.

JStev

Awards
About a year and a half ago, I was on Forma Stanzol with no skin rash problem. Then I switched to Formaron for about 2 months – and I also had no problem. Then I discovered FormaSurge which, although I think is a more effective test-booster (in addition to being an effective AI), the skin-rashes are a big-time problem.

Last summer, when the weather was humid, it was manageable and I just dealt with it. However, now, in the dryer, heated, indoor winter air I’m in, the rashes have gotten so out of control, I had to stop using it. I’m now back on Formeron with much less of a problem (but even this now is making me itch a little - just not nearly as much as the FormaSurge).

About an hour ago, I applied some Cortizone-10 creme with Aloe, and I’m not feeling such an urge to scratch – in fact, I’m feeling down-right happy about it now. The problem seems to be the Isopropyl Alcohol, which dries out the skin. Isopropyl Alcohol is the first listed ingredient in FormaSurge, while it’s the second listed ingredient in Formeron. And looking at the Forma Stanzol label, Isopropyl Alcohol is not even listed at all – so that might tell you something. I don’t know if the Cortizone-10 is the best thing to use – or maybe just a moisterizer with Aloe – but I’m going to continue researching this and try a few different products before I reach a conclusion.

I really like FormaSurge, but until I can solve this rash problem, I’m just going to have to leave it alone (and it’s a shame because I have a brand new, unopened bottle staring me in the face as I type).

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well I am now getting severely itchy rashes on my lower calves and shins. Wearing sweats around the house barely touching it, is unbearable. I've tried mitigating the issues with constant lotion application but I'm still getting so itchy from these rashes that I've literally scratched myself raw/left scratch marks on myself.

I've even lowered the amount used and frequency of application to see if I could get ahead of the problem... still having bad issues regardless of location, frequency or amount/dose

This being the case I'm going to have to discontinue use of the formasurge altogether.

I'm really sorry for this. I love the effects the product provides as far as drive and overall sense of well-being, as well as the slight drying effect from lowered estrogen.... more then anything the strength boost in the gym is my favorite effect of formasurge.... sadly though, this carrier really irritates my skin beyond tolerance and I just can't justify continuing the use when I'm literally scratching myself raw in spots where I have been applying.

I do thank Metroba and BPS again for this opportunity to try out their promising product, but it seems that this one just didn't agree with my physiology as I had hoped it would.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That stinks, bro. However, it's understandable. If you're feeling like that, you're making the right decision in halting usage.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
That stinks, bro. However, it's understandable. If you're feeling like that, you're making the right decision in halting usage.
Def stinks, n believe me, I've been trying to move application sites, treat those sites with extra lotion and washing. Lowered the dose/applied in one dose instead of 2... I wanted to stay on for sure, I love the feeling of form... but this itching and stinging is driving me nuts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the issues. It's crazy how products effect everyone differently. I, myself, have ALWAYS had issues with topicals using alcohol. I tried it all. I couldn't use it. FormaSurge on the other hand, caused zero issues for me, even in very high doses. I'm glad you got a chance to at least try it and it was working despite the side effects. We are honored you could give it a shot and log it for us. Hopefully you get a chance to log another one of our goodies :)