LG SCIENCE STACK PH17/PH19 LOG/REVIEW by OzGuy

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Insomnia Insomnia Insomnia, just about to go for a 2am workout

2. YEA Buddy thats some determination. Maybe your transformation can inspire your daughter? Your goal is 6% where do you think your current BF% is?
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

3. Was determined until the wife woke up asked what I was doing. Bf checked this morning using Sequoia defender calipers measured around 7%, hopefully my daughter keeps the motivation she has now

4. Todays workout was chest, strength is still increasing along with vascularity, only issue that I have been having is a bit of insomnia
    Currently I'm weighing in at 177lbs

Barbell bench press
    1 x 6, 220lbs
    1 x 6, 235lbs
    1 x 6, 248lbs
    1 x 5, 258lbs

Incline Dumbell press
    1 x 6, 105lb Dbs
    1 x 6, 105lb Dbs
    1 x 4, 110lb Dbs

Incline flyes
    3 x 8, 60lb Dbs followed by 1 set of 15 reps on flat bench focusing on negative phase and getting a good pump

5. [ATTACH]72759

Quick pick showing veins thru chest and delts
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OzGuy View Post

Quick pick showing veins thru chest and delts
    Nice bro. Kill it

7. Finding this stack pretty good, better than the AMS kit I used about 6months ago which I thought was a waste ( my opinion )

8. This mornings workout was bis, everything I wanted to do at the gym was being used
    Barbell curl
    3 sets of 6 reps using 138lbs followed by a depart on each with 95lbs for 6 negative focus reps.
    Hammer curl
    3 sets 8 reps with 60lb Dbs
    HRT Preacher curls with 95lbs.
    Hopefully couple of these workouts will get me past the stagnant point I am experiencing. Everything else still seems to be going strong

9. Gotta love January!
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

10. Yeah January, all those new year resolutions and make up sessions for the xmas indulgence, gonna be the same for the gym back at base

11. Bis workout this morning so followed up with a quick tricep workout in the afternoon

Close-grip bench
    1 x 10, 143lbs
    1 x 10, 165lbs
    1 x 10, 187lbs
    1 x 8, 200lbs
    1 x 5, 210lbs with dropset to 120lbs for 12 reps focusing on negatives

O/Head DB ext
    1 x 10, 95lbs
    1 x 10, 105lbs
    1 x 10, 110lbs

12. Ok have some crazy stupid insomnia again, 130am went for an ab circuit hoping to set in some fatigue and induce some sleep but hell no, thinking will drop dosages to minimum hopefully that will change things

13. Missed a couple of workouts this week due to other priorities but back lifting again, killed delts today and will post later tonight, so far during this course have dropped nearly 2kg with no cardio

14. Subbed for the rest! Great comp, How much you got left noticed you picked up a couple more bottles?

15. Bought 3 bottles each of the 17 & 19, just started the 3rd bottles 3 days ago so have about 2 weeks left. Throughout the course my diet hasn't been really to plan but have reduction in bf, increased vascularity and separation also good increase in strength especially training solo. Rate these products as very good and extremely happy with results so far. Will be posting before and after pics at end of log

16. Todays workout 14 Jan 13 ended up being delts instead of the old pins, all leg equip was being used. Ended up being a pretty good workout and trashed the poor shoulders. May have gone overboard in the end, eas enjoying myself too much.

Seated Hammer press
    1 x 10, 176lbs
    1 x 10, 265lbs
    1 x 6, 275lbs
    1 x 5, 286lbs
    followed my 3 sets focusing on negatives
    2x 6, 200lbs dropset
    1 x 6, 176lbs followed by dropset 1 x 10, 90lbs
    DB Lateral raise
    1 x 10, 30lbs
    1 x 8, 40lbs
    1 x 8, 40lbs
    1 x 8, 45lbs
    1 x 8, 50lbs followed by dropset 10 reps each with 30lbs, 22lbs, 17lbs, 10lbs

Bi-set
    DB Upright rows 2 x 10, 50lb Dbs

Again have had an increase in strength, seated hammer press pushed out an extra 3 reps on 286lbs than last workout
    Also down to 175lbs
    DB front raise 2 x 10, 26lbs Dbs

17. Mice workout bro
    I will work for supplements!

18. Quote Originally Posted by OzGuy View Post
    Bought 3 bottles each of the 17 & 19, just started the 3rd bottles 3 days ago so have about 2 weeks left. Throughout the course my diet hasn't been really to plan but have reduction in bf, increased vascularity and separation also good increase in strength especially training solo. Rate these products as very good and extremely happy with results so far. Will be posting before and after pics at end of log
    Great work Oz! I can tell its been doing you very well. Keep your foot on the gas for the last bit. Awesome gains!

19. Thanks, really enjoying this new LG line up of sups, hope my guy here can get the rest, keen to try them out. Point to not is that I have only been using creatine mono and Dymatize ISO-100, I dropped the craze a while ago to go off stims and have used superpump max due to the heat and constantly sweating my butt off, it only cost.me $30

20. Quote Originally Posted by OzGuy View Post
    Thanks, really enjoying this new LG line up of sups, hope my guy here can get the rest, keen to try them out. Point to not is that I have only been using creatine mono and Dymatize ISO-100, I dropped the craze a while ago to go off stims and have used superpump max due to the heat and constantly sweating my butt off, it only cost.me $30
    I'm a stim guy myself, but you always gotta come off here and there to not get immune. Its good to have good products to fall back on.

21. Found razor8 and craze to be the best stim preworkouts

22. Todays workout ended up as tris, keep picking wrong time to do legs, damn January. Only option was close bench and pushdowns, will put up workout log asap. But strength has gone up from last tri workout only thing is starting to feel it in the ole elbows

23. 15 Jan 13

Tricep workout
    Close bench- all reps done between 3-5secs negative phase
    1 x 10, 155lbs
    1 x 10, 165lbs
    1 x 10, 187lbs
    1 x 8, 210lbs
    1 x 6, 215lbs
    Increase of around 15lbs from last workout I think

Pushdowns as HRT protocol 8+6
    1 @ 45lbs
    1 @ 66lbs
    1 @ 77lbs

24. Working legs in the garage at night when u get an unexpected power outage, just my luck again

25. Squats in the dark! Now that's hardcore!

26. Improvise and adapt, old fashion hack squats holding bar behind back with garage door open making use of street light. Wife just shakes her head and walks away

27. Here's last nights workout done at home in the garage
    Leg ext
    1 x 20, 88lbs
    1 x 20, 100lbs
    1 x 20, 110lbs
    1 x 20, 120lbs
    1 x 20, 135lbs

Hack squat with bar held behind back which was done in dark with garage door open using light from street light to see what the hell I was doing. Had enough of skipping leg workouts so thought what the hell, calves wil be done with back.
    1 x 10, 210lbs
    1 x 10, 230lbs
    1 x 10, 255lbs
    1 x 10, 275lbs

Leg curl
    1 x 10, 25lbs
    1 x 10, 45lbs
    1 x 10, 55lbs

28. Quote Originally Posted by OzGuy View Post
    Improvise and adapt, old fashion hack squats holding bar behind back with garage door open making use of street light. Wife just shakes her head and walks away
    Dedication, gotta do what ya gotta do

29. Always a way to workout. What are the verdics on EPIC, possibly able to get some next week.

30. 18 Jan 13. Todays workout was back, while it lasted anyway, workout out in garage in 115 degree heat thought the grey matter was going to melt. Barbell row
    2 x 8, 187lbs
    2 x 8, 210lbs
    1 x 6, 230lbs
    only did one set of dumbbell row, too bloody hot, garage ended up being 120 degrees
    1 x 6, 100lbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Science Liquid T-911 log
    By JeffJohnston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. BDCC's LG Sciences Stack Log
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
  4. GMG is Wired with LG Sciences E-911! (Sponsored Log)
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. Log the [NEW] Bc+Eaa by LG Sciences
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:29 AM