Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

Page 7 of 23 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Looking ****ing beefy bro!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking ****ing beefy bro!
    thank you mate!

cals for today ~4150
    400p/300c/150f

i'm still gun-shy about swapping out higher fat for lower carb right now..i like where things are, for the moment
    i think my carb-metabolism has changed over the course of the past year..perhaps fats too
    is interesting

fantastic back session this day, kept it to 3 exercises (bent bb rows, cable pulldowns to front, DB lawnmowers) 6 sets each
    rep range from 20 to 6, short rest periods (1:15 for now - and dropping)..nice sweat
    beat on the abs again a bit, DB sidebends and some weighted hanging knee-ups

another cold front blowing in - was upper 50s yesterday & today, gonna be down to 10 tonight and stay there again, teens for awhile

just when i was getting used to working out without my parka
    •   

3. You remember batman when Schwarzenegger had a role? Mr Freeze was it... I dub thee FREEZE
    Independent Review

4. not amusing PF
    well if anyone was built for the cold it is me, very cold-blooded i am
    but again - even i have my limits, and when i have to hop in my car just to warm up a bit - it is just not kewl

some of you will be happy to know snag's breakfast broke the 800cal barrier this morning
    a beefed up variation of egg mcsnag was augmented with 1/2cup shredded wheat and 4oz almond/coconut milk

5. well looky what arrived in my mailbox today

new PX BLACK is here!

think i will drop this in to my mix tomorrow, been hella excited to get my hands on it
    1st of the month too..seems appropriate time to roll

cals ~4k today, 300p/400c/135f
    •   

6. Late but subbed!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

7. Skimmed through to try and catch up...Your fuggin huge man. Didn't realize you were such a hoss lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Skimmed through to try and catch up...Your fuggin huge man. Didn't realize you were such a hoss lol
    is all that corn we're surrounded with brogan

welcome aboard my man, thx for the comments and good to have ya here

9. took my first dose of PX Black this morning..hit with a nice sense of energy, nothing drastic (considering i haven't done stims in awhile aside from Ignite), smooth, confident, even..so far so good!

breakfast back down to ~750cals this morning
    egg mcsnag, grapefruit, side of 1/2c shredded wheat in 4oz almond/coconut milk

chesticles on tap for today..plan on putting a beatdown on the abs once again
    let's rock

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    took my first dose of PX Black this morning..hit with a nice sense of energy, nothing drastic (considering i haven't done stims in awhile aside from Ignite), smooth, confident, even..so far so good!

breakfast back down to ~750cals this morning
    egg mcsnag, grapefruit, side of 1/2c shredded wheat in 4oz almond/coconut milk

chesticles on tap for today..plan on putting a beatdown on the abs once again
    let's rock
    What's the diff from the white bottle?
    Independent Review

11. new formulation..brand new to industry patented compound IrisinXD..check out the panel

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    new formulation..brand new to industry patented compound IrisinXD..check out the panel
    Does it kick you in the pants like its predecessor or is it more linear in progression ?
    Independent Review

13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Does it kick you in the pants like its predecessor or is it more linear in progression ?
    first day today - been pleasant experience..smooth, long-lasting, been energized all day, just 2 caps this morning
    so no crash so far, no crazy stimmed out rush..yeah i like it

great intro price on it right now too, NP rules!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-capsules.html

14. good day today - even if i'm a damn popsicle

chest was mauled profusely and efficiently..kept it simple (again)
    flat BB bench. incline DB bench. chest-focused dips. and perfect-pushups to finish..
    5 sets/4 sets/3 sets/2 sets, respectively, per each listed exercise above
    reps from 15 to 6 for first 2 exercises, and then max reps for last 2 exercises
    abs followed (dudes are a lil sore after all this attention lulz)

was a bit nipply out in the garage but once i got warmed up i moved well, kept pace brisk and quick..actually got a sweat going (beads turned to icicles as they fell to ground)

good experience on PX Black for first day, only took morning dose (2 caps)
    also had 1/2 scoop Ignite2 for preWO

6 meals this day (+ pre & postWO shakes), i'm thru 4 meals to this point and right ~3k cals, so on target
    should finish ~3850-4k, haven't decided on my last 2 meals construction yet..
    protein will be 400g, carbs prolly ~250ish, fats in the 135-150ish range by time i'm done

meal #4 awhile ago was nice combo, a bit smaller
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3oz chicken breast
    1 whole egg
    2 pineapple slices
    ~400cals

was feeling good and strong today - nice confidence all day long

15. cold pic today, upon rising..
    (was shoveling the sidewalk this day - used to say "mowing the yard", but it's winter and i have white hairs all over my chesticles now so..shoveling the sidewalk is apropos)

how the hell i can look so damn depeleted consuming 4kcals daily is beyond me - clean cals but still...

i reiterate my carb-metabolism has changed, every time i drop below ~300g/day i awake next day looking anemic..
    weight still hanging above 200 upon rising (slightly)

anyway, off with my angst to nail some legs

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cold pic today, upon rising..
    (was shoveling the sidewalk this day - used to say "mowing the yard", but it's winter and i have white hairs all over my chesticles now so..shoveling the sidewalk is apropos)

how the hell i can look so damn depeleted consuming 4kcals daily is beyond me - clean cals but still...

i reiterate my carb-metabolism has changed, every time i drop below ~300g/day i awake next day looking anemic..

Wow, you are a friggin monster. I will have to visit this thread everyday to learn.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cold pic today, upon rising..

Depleted? Your jacked man no depletion I see! If that depleted sign me up lol....how bout this snow eh?
    Purus labs Rep

18. Seriously snags! No depletion bro you look like your 4 weeks out from a show and full looking. ****ing inspiring! Quit looking in the mirror or get glasses bro :-)

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

19. LOL thanks guyz
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, you are a friggin monster. I will have to visit this thread everyday to learn.
    welcome aboard fu
    glad to have you..my pics don't look as pretty as yours, but i strive for quickness/convenience & nutrition
    using a digicam from the 1970s doesn't help either - maybe you can go cam shopping with me, when i am ready to upgrade
    enjoy the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Depleted? Your jacked man no depletion I see! If that depleted sign me up lol....how bout this snow eh?
    yup - after postWO shake and before postWO meal - what do you think i was doing?
    damn snow anyway..not much tho, got it gone pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Seriously snags! No depletion bro you look like your 4 weeks out from a show and full looking. ****ing inspiring! Quit looking in the mirror or get glasses bro :-)
    ahaaa
    well that is the ultimate goal my friend
    perfect world: to be carrying the kind of condition that would only require show-prep for maybe ~2-3 weeks time
    in the meantime, slow steady recomp, trying to maintain 200lb level (do not really want to drop below)

i mean i'm on target guys, no worries - but even at my age, i learn new things about my body all the time
    constant battle to try to stay ahead of these changes..

i am after my own definition of perfection

thanks again for all the kind words, much appreciated

20. Alright Snags I'm going shopping right now to restock. Then meal prep to include baking. Have pics up tonight. Been stupid busy with school the last few days...
    Independent Review

21. day two on PX went as well as the first, still only dosing 2 caps @rising
    another 1/2 scoop Ingite preWO..legs were nailed nastily
    followed light 7min cardio warm with leg extensions (it's cold out there, remember), single leg first, then traditional double-leg
    BB ATG squats wide, then ATG close stance, RDLs, finished with leg curls (s-l-o-w) ss with calf work
    pace was brisk (60sec on everything but ATGs, 1:15 for them)..downed postWO shake, then shoveled snow (not much there was quick) before postWO meal
    meals were spaced same as yesterday, slight tweaks on macros
    ~3975cals, 325p/375c/130f

good day - now if indiana can hold on against michigan here all will be right with the world

22. pretty much it..sweet

breakfast today mirrored one from yesterday
    grapefruit
    5oz 96% lean beef
    1/2c grape nuts+1/2c shredded wheat+1/2 scoop isolate+8oz almond/coconut milk
    1 TBS almond butter
    ~725cals

working out (again) today, shoulder work and prolly some abs (again )
    when i am done with this rotation on TUE i will have trained some 10-11 days in a row i think (lost track tbh), as i prepare for 3-4 off days due to a trip down to atlanta and meeting the Finaflex crew/owners
    looking forward to meeting the guys..not so much to flying

my point: when i disappear for a few days soon, y'all can rest assured that it is as planned, and i dint fall off the wagon (or freeze to death in my house lol)

23. i see these 49ers are making another of their patented comebacks..oooooooo not indiana #1 and my 49ers SB champs in the same w/e!! could it be?

(EDIT: )

another good day - meal #5 a bit ago was
    5oz 96% lean beef
    3oz chicken breast
    7oz sweet potato
    salad w/ tasty fixins (bleu cheese & croutons - i deserved a splurge)

cals will be ~4k again, 400p/300c/135f

workout went well, shoulders were transformed to boulders and abs were thrashed appropriately

moving right along!

24. tweaking the caloric load for today..
    gonna be 3650cals, roughly 300p/400c/90f

slept very little last night (madman doing some paperwork i needed to catch up on)

couple inches of snow to shovel after workout this morning..

PX Black to the rescue today pleez! (need a boost!!)

25. Shoot. I needed a boost this morning as well. Took my PX White and feeling much better. I'm tweaking my diet today as well. Going for 500 carbs!
    Independent Review

26. i cannot believe jennifer jason leigh turns 51 today..
    seems like only yesterday she was losing her virginity in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

man, i'm old

that is all

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i cannot believe jennifer jason leigh turns 51 today..
    seems like only yesterday she was losing her virginity in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

man, i'm old

that is all
    Must have watched that movie 50 times....good old VHS. I am old too I guess.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

28. And Phoebe Cates !!!
    I started a new log at:

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    niice

was time for an excess day..was not happy when i awoke recently and saw 199.9 on the scale
    not happy at all
    sometimes it's tuff to nail things in a lean bulk, staying very clean, but i'm not ready to drop backwards yet
    (even had some off-diet foods, ate out a few isolated times)

damn - my Hoosiers are in a dogfight right now!
    are you are spartan or a wolverine, DW?
    time to break out the sweet baby rays and a slab of ribs!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

30. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Must have watched that movie 50 times....good old VHS. I am old too I guess.
    whatchya mean bro?
    i still have VCR in my arsenal
    don't watch much on it (nothing really tbh) but the ex collected disney cartoon movies, all on VHS, so i've always had one

interesting factoid: did you know that back when we were kids (the 70s), technology was alive & well and VHS & beta was already 2nd class system? they actually had what was called LaserDisc (LD), which looked like a big record (the old 33 lp's)..cost for these units were steep tho, and they never really caught on here in the US
    and even wilder: the system was actually invented in 1958!!! dint go commercial tho till 70s

crazy eh? ahh but i just post this for these youngsters today, who think their generation invented the laser technology with DVDs and CDs

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    time to break out the sweet baby rays and a slab of ribs!!!
    my intake will take a hit on this trip to atlanta, i'm sure..
    i don't think al will be eating the things i do, prolly see myself eating a bunch of Subway or something
    going to lunch with the owners tho - perhaps i'll splurge on some ribs or something tasty
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
  2. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 06:37 AM
  3. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
  4. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:55 AM