MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS

msrider

msrider

Awards
What's up Peeps! Just got done running my first AAS cycle. Now its time for the fun part, PCT! To be honest I'm ready for the challenge of keeping my gains....WITH PURUS LABS!

Little info: I'm 31 years young, 6ft 2", and as of today 233lbs, and close to 10 %bf. I've been lifting almost 2 years now. I was once a Junky/crackhead. I've abused my body as a youngster and Now its time to create a Machine!

Here's what Purus Products I'm Taking:
Muscle Marinade
Condense
D-Pol

My actual PCT looks like this:
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Dpol 3 caps pre
MM 1 scoop pre
Condense half scoop if wife isn't around lol its her fav!
3 fish oil
Multi 2 pills
Liv52 2
Liv J 1 cap (extra help)
Adex .5 mg eod
Swoll-N 3 caps pre

I would like to say I've never used the Dpol till today and I've been using the MM and Condense a little over a week. I love the pwo!

Special thanks to AB and JP for always responding quickly when I had inquired about these prods and they had great knowledge of Purus Products!

Thanks for all who subsribe and follow I will try not too dissapoint. I would apreciate all feedback good or bad. Let's Do this SH*T!

ForumRunner_20121114_213300.png

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What a beautiful sight Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's rock those gains

msrider

msrider

Awards
Let's rock those gains
I'm ready to b done with this pct already bro haha 1 day in lmao! I'm taking the next 4 days off due too a pain in my back/glute area I've been nursing for 3 months.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm ready to b done with this pct already bro haha 1 day in lmao! I'm taking the next 4 days off due too a pain in my back/glute area I've been nursing for 3 months.
Oh Damn well rest up bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh Damn well rest up bro
Gunna c if taking a week off back and legs help, I didn't want to slow down while on cycle haha, its nothing serious, don't feel any discomfort doing excercises. Just a sting the next few days after back....if it don't feel better by next week **** it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to throw some Recycle into that mix! Just saying

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
2 weeks at 100mgs of clomid will be rough bro. After the first 3 days I was wanting to go down to 50.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Need to throw some Recycle into that mix! Just saying
I know, I should've but was lacking money. Hope I make it through ok. My next cycle will b diff. I will have recycle for sure. Thanks for looking out! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sweet brotha! That's what I will do. Do u kinda base it off the strength of the steroids or Ph's used?
Base it on duration also. I like the idea of 100/75/50/50 because you've been on for almost as long as me. Also, the longer you're shut down, the harder the restart.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks bro! I will kinda play it by feel next week on weather taking 75 or 50. How long did u go? I just went 10 weeks bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 2 of me taking 4 days off from workouts, and I'm getting the shakes lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks bro! I will kinda play it by feel next week on weather taking 75 or 50. How long did u go? I just went 10 weeks bro
Oh I thought you matched me. I was 14 weeks. 50 should be fine.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh I thought you matched me. I was 14 weeks. 50 should be fine.
Lol yeah I thought u were longer than me brotha. Its all good! I'm gunna go for 50. My next run I will maybe go the max cause I will b running stronger compunds.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one vice that will have you looking great! Lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In here bro!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
msrider

msrider

Awards
So I lied about taking 4 days off. I went last night and did some back and calf raises. Didn't wanna work the lower back this week. But its on for next week :), So far havnt felt too bad. I have lost a few pounds but I'm looking realy lean in the arm area. Veins look wicked!

Here's a few things I got some work in:

Wide grip Pull downs:
270x10
Whole stakx10
Whole stakx10

Reverse grip pulldowns:
Whole stakx10
Whole stackx10

Bent over single db rows:
90x10
90x10
90x10

Smith machine bent over rows:
105x10
105x10
105x10

Sitting calf raises:
180x20
180x20
180x20

I kept it sweet and simple, I don't wanna do too much just yet. But next week I will b doing normal workouts just not as heavy. But I can tell I havnt lost much strength. That's good!

msrider

msrider

Awards
So far I've been a bit fatigued. Its weird cause the whole time on cycle I never cramped and now I'm doing pct I'm cramping all the time. I still feel strong at same time I don't have that extra gear. I'm still getting a realy nice kick from the condense and MM. Thank goodness for them.

I've been taking aboout 10 grams of creating a day and will prolly take it till next cycle and I'm eating a ton again to help gain some good weight.

So far I'm down too 230 lbs sucks! Wanna get too 240 before next run

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick up the water intake and throw some gatorade into the mix now and then. 10g of creatine daily requires a solid amount of water to be taken in.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Pick up the water intake and throw some gatorade into the mix now and then. 10g of creatine daily requires a solid amount of water to be taken in.
Thanks AZ! I thought that's prolly what's up, I never took creatine before. Figured it couldn't hurt to add a little weight before next run.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work so far, I find it hard to take an off day unless I don't have a choice,and on my so called off days I usually do abs and cardio!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice work so far, I find it hard to take an off day unless I don't have a choice,and on my so called off days I usually do abs and cardio!
I here ya Mack! I always take sat and sun off due too having 3 kids and making wife happy lol, I've been hampered by a soar glute for awhile so I wanted to see if it would loosen up with an extra couple days. Think I will get it worked out doing some excercises thanks too frank. I'm so ready for tomorrow, I wanna get back to work in da gym :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today the last off Day till I get back into the gym!

Dosed:
100 mg clomid
D-pol 3 caps
MultiV 2
Fishoil 3 caps
Liv52 2 caps
Liv j 1 cap
Creatine 10 grams

I feel pretty good! Body very fatigued! My libido is still not where I want it. But its starting to come around :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido boost...

Brandy-Taylor-c-3.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Never get tired of that!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Finaly got back in da gym today. Can't stand staying away for very long. I will say I maybe pushed a little harder than I should've but didn't go all out. Had some insane pumps and my veins were deffinetely blew up.

My weight is still hovering the 230 mark, but looking very vascular. The vasc look is deff from a combination of MM/Condense/and Swoll-N.

Todays workout: (Chest)

Bb flat bench:
135x10 warmup
225x10
225x10
275x8
225x12

Incline DB press:
80x10
85x10
90x10

Incline DB flyes:
60x10
60x10
60x10

Cable crossovers downward:
60eachx10
70eachx10
80eachx10

Cable crossovers upward:
20eachx10
20eachx10
30eachx10

Also I always like to finish with a couple sets of crunches from the dip possition. Sets of 20 with all weight on my wrist with a slight lean frontward extending straight legged as high as I can. These are my fav!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work man.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks Mack, sorry so late! I had a killer work out tonight on legs. Will update after dinner homi
Good deal,my legs are so sore today,I smashed em a few days ago!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok fellas, turns out I did something I didn't think would happen in my Pct! Broke Records lol. I will say I'm 8 days in my Pct and thanks to Purus's D-Pol and 2 scoops of condense I was almost feeling on again :)

BB squats:
135x10 warm up
225x10
315x8
405x6
495x4
545x2 ( PR, The first was all the way and the 2nd was close, but felt more out of the 2nd cause my muscles were ready to tear. **** yeah!)
405x10

Goodmornings:
135x10
185x8
225x6 PR, realy glad AB told me bout these. There realy helping my squats and deads

Sitting calf raises:
180x15 3 sets

Leg extentions:
150x20
170x20

Leg curls:
Whole stak x 10 for 2 sets

I will say that I'm feeling way better than just a couple days ago. I'm starting to feel alive again. I know its prolly too soon to be killing it this early in my PCT but Damn I'm feeling good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Holy **** man good numbers!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards