MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Happy to see this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Happy to see this
    Me too bro! I just don't want to loose any strength so by next cycle I'm peaking for lots mor PR's. I was worried I might **** this pct thing up, but with purus help I'm almost back to full strength again. But am seeing some pr's on some lifts so I'm loven that ****.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Me too bro! I just don't want to loose any strength so by next cycle I'm peaking for lots mor PR's. I was worried I might **** this pct thing up, but with purus help I'm almost back to full strength again. But am seeing some pr's on some lifts so I'm loven that ****.
    ****in A bro! Keep at it! I didn't do so hot today Hah
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    ****in A bro! Keep at it! I didn't do so hot today Hah
    Going too sometimes we just don't have it and some days ur setting PR's. It will come too ya bro, ****s gunna get serious in ur cycle I'm sure.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Going too sometimes we just don't have it and some days ur setting PR's. It will come too ya bro, ****s gunna get serious in ur cycle I'm sure.
    I'm hoping!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I'm hoping!
    Where's that Halotest Haha jk I peaked at the end of my cycle, but I just ran for 10 weeks. So u got lots of pr's to hit Big Man!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Seen you never invited me....

    : wtf:

    Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.

    Dude, I wasn't either

  8. Nice PR session for the guns MS! I love Spider curls as well...great contractions for the peakzzz. Monster dip action too bubba. i would deem this PCT a total success right now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Dude, I wasn't either
    Sorry Miss Q! I didn't think I was worthy of having your awesomeness following my thread

  10. Yea wtf Miss Q X-D

    She's too cool for us! I kid
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice PR session for the guns MS! I love Spider curls as well...great contractions for the peakzzz. Monster dip action too bubba. i would deem this PCT a total success right now.
    Thanks AZ! I'm feeling better and better about my pct. I realy never thought I could keep making gains after coming off cycle. I was wrong!

    As for the Dips, I still remember less than 2 years ago I couldn't do 1 dip with bw, I had to use the mach dips that u add weight too. And I've struggled with my Bi's in that peak range, so a buddy told me to give the spider curls a try. I think its the excercise my arms have been searching for

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yea wtf Miss Q X-D

    She's too cool for us! I kid
    That she is lol.....but I'm glad she's here now Not everyday you have a celebrity following u

  13. Nomore work for 4 days, Yippee

  14. Lookin good in here man. Must be nice having 4 days off!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin good in here man. Must be nice having 4 days off!
    Thanks bro! I'm trying just wish my back would 100% so I can Rock my legs again. Pct is going great!

  16. Here's a photo this morning after waking up. Leaned out pretty well considering I eat what I want rite now lol The Swoll-N I'm taking is working its magic pretty well also. Not Bloating! And no retaining unwanted water. Leaning out while strength continues to increase thanks to the work of the D-Pol. So far my pct is a success in my eyes

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121206_103014.png
Views: 74
Size:  307.0 KB

  17. Lookin good brotha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lookin good brotha!
    Thanks Brotha! Just can't wait to get back on lol want to add more weight haha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Thanks Brotha! Just can't wait to get back on lol want to add more weight haha
    Lol you don't gotta be on to add more weight bro!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol you don't gotta be on to add more weight bro!
    I know Bro! I'm eating a ton now but when I'm on cycle I force feed myself. And I think I just wanna b on too

  21. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Here's a photo this morning after waking up. Leaned out pretty well considering I eat what I want rite now lol The Swoll-N I'm taking is working its magic pretty well also. Not Bloating! And no retaining unwanted water. Leaning out while strength continues to increase thanks to the work of the D-Pol. So far my pct is a success in my eyes

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121206_103014.png
Views: 74
Size:  307.0 KB
    Lovin the sisqo tattoo!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    I know Bro! I'm eating a ton now but when I'm on cycle I force feed myself. And I think I just wanna b on too
    To be honest I realy wanna gain as much strength and weight as I can cause I've got along cycle next. Want my body fully recovered cause the next one I'm bringing the house down well gunna try haha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Lovin the sisqo tattoo!
    G Damn! You have to go there Mack lol I didn't even think ur old enough to know who sisqo is

  24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    To be honest I realy wanna gain as much strength and weight as I can cause I've got along cycle next. Want my body fully recovered cause the next one I'm bringing the house down well gunna try haha
    Ha u got it bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Ha u got it bud
    Thanks bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 515
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 10:56 AM
  2. Do i need to take a PCT with Epistane?
    By leanmuscle123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:31 PM
  3. taking IGF-1 with novla while for pct
    By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Log in
Log in